Our Family Vacation Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It doesn't take us long to really get going thanks to all our teasing over the last hour. Eventually we are fucking so hard and fast we have to let go of each other's lips as I ride Jack like there is no tomorrow. Jack doesn't let his mouth go to waste for long because as I'm nearing the edge of my first orgasm I feel his lips lock around my right nipple pushing me over that edge.

"Ooooohhh fuuuuuuck Jack doooooon't stoooop!"

My movements get slower as I recover from an amazing orgasm which apparently Jack doesn't like. He quickly grabs me by the waist and without pulling out flips us around so that I'm bent over the arm of the couch and he is behind me. He is soon fucking me for all he's worth; which leaves me simply moaning the occasional, "Oh yes," "fuck me," and "don't stop."

I lose all track of time as Jack fucks me to orgasm after orgasm. In fact I'm so out of it I don't even notice Jack is even close to cumming until I hear, "Oh fuck Abby, here it comes," and he collapses onto my back as he fills me with cum.

I'm not sure how many of you may know this, but having a hundred something pound man laying across your back as an armrest of a couch presses into your gut isn't the most comfortable position; so even though Jack was still enjoying the aftershocks of his climax I had to push us off the arm and onto the cushions. And that is where we stayed for close to five minutes as we lay/sat there holding each other as we recoupe from an amazing round of fun.

When I finally feel like I have the strength to move I untangle myself from Jack and stand up to find Jack fast asleep, "Seriously?"

For a moment I consider leaving him as he is and letting him talk his way out of Danny finding him sprawled out on their couch, but I push my obnoxious little sister personality down and try to wake him up. After going so far as to slap him, and pretty damn hard too, I finally come to the conclusion he's out for the night. So as best and as carefully as I can I carry/drag him to his bed. Leaving the rest of his clothes wherever they landed, I grab his boxers from the pile with his jeans and, after some struggling, get them back on him.

"You're lucky I'm such a loving sister," I say to his snoring face before giving him a kiss on the cheek and getting dressed.

***

After leaving Jack happily snoring away I go straight back to my room and take another shower. After my shower I didn't feel like getting dressed so after drying off I simply crawl into bed naked and flip on the TV. Sometime around an hour to and hour and a half later I'm broken from my TV induced trance when I hear my phone buzzing.

It takes me a minute to find where I left it after Jack's text earlier. When I finally find it under the shirt I just took off I see a text from Danny.

'hey abs I'm already bored with the casino and since Jack thinks I'll be down here I was wondering if maybe I can come visit you?'

Smiling to myself I send back, 'and what will we do up here all alone in my room?'

He quickly responds, 'oh I'm sure we will think of something :P >'

I giggle when I realize what his emjicon means and text back, 'well alright I guess if you have to you can come to my room'

'be there in just a sec'

A few minutes later I hear a knock at my door. I know it is Danny but as I go to answer it still fully nude I can't help but feel a little excited about the idea of it being someone else behind the door. Of course when I open the door there stands Danny, the look on his face when he sees what I'm wearing or not as the case may be is priceless.

"Damn Abby, what if someone else was at your door?"

"Then they'd get a good look at what you're about to fuck," I grin as I grab the collar of his shirt and pull him into a kiss right there in the open doorway.

When we pull away from each other Danny looks down each way of the hall, then with a grin quietly yells down the hall, "Too bad suckers, you missed your chance," before grabbing me and carrying me to my bed.

Danny drops me across the bed then grabs my ankles and pulls me so my ass on the edge. As he kneel down I realized what he has in mind and have a moment of panic, not sure if I had cleaned all of Jack out of me, and stop him.

"What's wrong?"

Not sure what to say I say the only thing I can think of, "I want to suck you first."

Danny just laughs, "Geesh Abs, I really turned you into a little cock sucker haven't I?"

I just shrug, "What can I say, I like to suck cock."

"Well trust me, you can suck mine whenever you want..., but right now I want some of your little pussy," and pulls my pussy to his mouth.

"Oh fuck yes," I moan and any worry of him realizing he's licking a pussy his younger brother fucked about two hours ago disappears as my pleasure grows.

Danny must have really been craving pussy because for the next half hour he's camped between my legs. It's not until I practically pry his mouth from my pussy after my third orgasm that Danny stops. If Danny even noticed anything off about me he must have chalked it up to the pounding he and Tina gave me earlier.

I lie there half out of it after the pussy licking he just gave me and notice what's around me when Danny suddenly grabs me around the neck and quickly spins me so now my head is at the edge of the bed. When I open my eyes and mouth to ask what that was about I get my answer without saying a word when Danny fills my mouth with his hard cock.

I really must have been out of it because I didn't even notice him undressing. Now any such thoughts are quickly flung aside as Danny starts feeding me inch after inch of big hard brother cock. For the second time in nearly as many hours I resign myself to being a wet sucking mouth for one of my brothers to enjoy; and I enjoy it just as much as they do if not more.

Above me Danny starts moaning things like, "Oh yeah Abby, suck that cock," and "Does my slutty little sister like swallowing my cock," and "Fuck Abby, you're the best cock sucking sister ever." While all I can do in response is make "Mmmmms," and "Galg" sounds between the sounds of sloppy cock sucking.

I'm not sure how long we are at this when Danny grabs me around the throat and forces every last centimeter of cock that he can down my throat as he bellows above me. I can feel every pulse of his thick shaft as he unloads shot after shot of cum practically directly into my belly.

When Danny eventually pulls out of my mouth I start gasping for breath and, despite me being what I'm sure must look like a mess, Danny leans down and pulls me into an upside down kiss. After our kiss Danny flips me onto my stomach, "Sis, I'm not done with you yet so why don't you help speed up me getting hard again," before pushing his only semi soft cock back in my mouth.

For the next several minutes Danny stands there moaning as I slowly lick, suck and play with his cock until he is once again rock hard. I look up and smile at him, "How's that?"

"Perfect just like you," he smiles and lifts me on to my knees for another kiss. When we break our kiss Danny looks at me as if he wants to ask me something.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Oh no you don't. What is it?"

"Well, I have just noticed that you really seem to like the thrill of possibly getting caught."

I can feel my cheeks redden, "And if I do?"

He got that same grin he's always gotten since we were kids when he was about to do something bad or that he knew he shouldn't, "Well. let's see just how far you are willing to go."

"Uh, what do you have in mind?"

"You'll see. Just stay right there," he grins.

"Not sure what he has in mind but excited at the possibilities I do as I was told and watch as he makes his way to the door. He looks out the peephole then opens it and look both ways, "All clear for now," then moves to close the door. But before it's completely closed he swings the swing bolt lock in the locked position then closes the door against it so the door is propped open.

When he is done he walks back to me and the bed, "So are you willing to risk getting caught now that it's more than possible?"

For an answer I give him my best naughty grin before laying back on the bed and spreading my legs, "Are you?"

"We are a terrible influence on each other," he jokes as he moves forward and slides his hard cock deep into me.

For the next hour we fuck each other in every possible position we can. At first it was mostly fairly tame; me on my back him on top, then him on his back and me on top, then doggy style there on the bed, then him sitting on the edge of the bed as I half sit half stand as I ride his cock. After that we leave the bed behind; he carries me to the desk and bends me over it as he fucks me from behind, then he stands as I lay on my back across the desk, the last one involving the desk was the strangest because he had me sit/lay in the desk chair while he somehow held himself up with his legs on the desk and hands on the floor. Obviously after that position he needed some time to let his arms relax so he lays on the floor by the full length mirror while I rode him reverse cowgirl.

When I asked him why that particular spot he grinned and said, "That way I can watch both your ass and your tits as you ride me."

I slap him on the arm, "Perv," but still climb on and ride him like a bucking bronco.

I have no idea just how many orgasms I have during that hour, I know over a dozen because I lost count at eight and had several more after. As for Danny he came once while we did the sit/stand thing on the edge of the bed and twice more while I ride him by the mirror. After that last shared orgasm by the mirror we are both so tired I fall on the floor next to Danny and we just lie there on our backs next each other for who knows how long.

When we were both up to moving at least a little Danny rolls over to look at me, "So do you think anyone peeked in?"

"Well, we made enough noise that if anyone walked by they knew what we were doing," I laugh.

Where I'm laying I only have to move slightly to see the door and when I look I start laughing and say, "Oh my god!"

"What? Abby what is it?"

"Look for yourself," Say between laughs.

With a groan Danny gets up and looks over at the door, "Oh shit, the door is closed now! There is no way it could have done that on its own."

I nod still giggling, "So clearly at the very least someone pushed the door open enough to fix the lock before closing it again."

Now that his brain is getting all the blood and he can think clearly he starts to freak out a little pacing around the room and asking questions, "Shit Abby, what did we do? What if someone did look in but didn't stop at looking? What if someone took pictures or video? Oh fuck, what if they post it online? Abby, we could really be screwed now."

"Well I know I sure am," I smile at him from where I'm sitting on the floor.

He looks at me with complete shock, "What?"

"I said I know I have thoroughly been screwed right now."

He looks at me still with that worried look, then blinks a few times and gets a huge grin on his face, "You know, so am I," before breaking out laughing which I join in on.

When he finally stops laughing he asks still clearly worried but not so crazed now, "Abby, what do we do if someone did record us and posts it online?"

"Well," still slightly giggling I say, "the first thing I'm going to do is watch it a few hundred times."

"Abby! I'm serious," though he does smile at my answer.

"Danny, as much porn as there is online the chances that a video of us, if there is one, getting seen by someone who recognizes us is so remote I really don't think we need to worry. Otherwise it's just a video of two horny young people in a hotel fucking each other's brains out."

Danny laughs at that while shaking his head, "Abby, I have no idea how you, the girl who only recently lost her virginity, can be so calm about a possible sex tape of us online."

"Maybe because the guy I gave my virginity to is my handsome older brother who I deeply love and who I honestly don't mind people knowing I'm fucking."

Danny just looks at me for a few moments before saying, "God I love you Sis," and pulls me into a passionate kiss.

***

After our kiss Danny and I take a shower together, though neither of us are up to anything more than washing each other. Danny wants to spend the night with me but I remind him that he's sharing a room with Jack so what would he tell him? Danny jokes that he can just say he met a kinky little slut who he spent the night with and it wouldn't even be a lie. I play angry for a few seconds then laugh but tell him he still has to go. Danny pouts at me but I just point to the door. We share one last kiss before saying good night and he leaves.

***

I was deep in sleep enjoying a wild dream where I was the center of attention of a huge gang bang but every guy there was Daddy, Danny and Jack when I am suddenly awakened by my stupid phone buzzing and falling off the night stand.

Still mostly asleep I manage to find my phone on the floor, "Hello?"

"Oh thank god you're awake Abby. I called both the boys but neither answered their damn phones."

"Daddy?"

"Yes," he huffs.

"Sorry. Wait, is everything okay? Why are you calling so late? Are you and Mom okay?"

"Yes we're fine. Well, for the most part."

"What do you mean for the most part? What's wrong?"

"Abby sweetie relax, everything is fine, but I could use your help."

"Okay, what do you need?"

"Well, your mother... she's had a few too many drinks and I could use a hand getting her to our room."

"Oh ok, give me a couple minutes and I'll meet you downstairs," Daddy gives me general directions to where they are. I quickly throw on the shirt and jeans I wore to meet Jack and rush downstairs.

Once downstairs I find Daddy fighting to get Mom away from the slot machine she is sitting at, "Susan, it's time to get to bed."

"No Daniel it'ssss not. It'sss time I plaish ssslotss," Mom slurred as she hugs herself to the machine.

"Um... Hi Daddy," I say trying not to laugh at Mom's antics.

"Hi Abby, please wipe that grin off your face and help me with her."

"Hi Abby," Mom yells when she notices me.

"Sorry Daddy," I giggle.

It takes some doing but we finally get Mom away from the slot machine, but that is only step one. For the next probably twenty minutes Daddy and I work together to carry, drag, push, and pull her toward the elevators. It certainly doesn't help that Mom apparently is a very frisky drunk because every person we pass Mom wants to hug, kiss or grope.

At one point I think the shit is going to hit the fan when Mom manages to slip away from both of us and runs over to two guys around Danny's age, who clearly like to work out based on their muscles, and starts flirting with them. Daddy and I manage to get to them about the time Mom is shoving her tongue down one of their throats and her hand down the other's pants.

"Alright Susan, that is it," Daddy yells and pulls her away from the guys.

"Hey buddy, the lady clearly wanted to spend some time with us," one said.

"Yeah dude," the other says, "why you bogarting the pussy?"

"She is my wife dudes, now back off," Daddy says clearly trying not to shout as he struggles with Mom.

"You think you can take us bro?" one of the guys say as they both make a move for Daddy.

"Hey dick heads," I shout getting their and several other people's attention and lift up my shirt flashing everyone.

The guys are obviously nearly as drunk as Mom and start hitting each other and saying, "Dude look."

While I had them distracted Daddy lifts Mom to his shoulder and carries her toward the elevator. The two dick heads start moving toward me but before they get within ten feet I drop my shirt and make a beeline for Daddy and the elevators. The two drunk idiots chase after me but are nowhere near catching up when the elevator doors close and we start going up.

Now safely in the elevator Daddy puts Mom back on her feet and as he moves her she lets out an entertained, "Weeeeee."

"Abby, you didn't need to do that," Daddy says looking a little upset, but I'm not sure if it's with me or himself.

I just shrug, "It worked didn't it?"

He gets a slight grin on his lips and shakes his head, "That's not the point, Abby."

Mom shakes her head a little and looks at me, "Abbyyy!"

"Hi Mom," I giggle.

Before I can react Mom throws her arms around my neck and pulls me into a deep tongue kiss. As much as I enjoy the kiss I act shocked and push her away.

"You taste good baby girl," Mom giggles before falling hard on her ass to the elevator floor.

I look to Daddy and he is clearly uncomfortable with what just happened, but based on the bulge in his pants it's because he liked it too much, "Shit Abby, I'm sorry."

"What are you sorry for? Mom's the one that kissed me."

"You sure you're okay?"

"Sure, Mom is actually a pretty good kisser," I grin.

Daddy gives me a surprised look then just shakes his head again, while Mom giggles on the floor.

Getting Mom from the elevator to their room was much easier, thanks to the fact the hallway was empty, well except for us and Mom finding every chance she can to grab Daddy and me whenever and wherever she can. Finally though we do get to the door to their room. Daddy hands Mom off to me and pulls out the room key. It takes him three times before he gets the card in the slot, clearly Mom isn't the only one who has had a few.

Once the door is open Daddy takes Mom back and picks her up and carries her to their bed, "Alright Susan, time for beddy-bye."

As Mom lands on the bed she looks up at Daddy, "But I'm not tired."

"I know you're not, now go to sleep."

"Okay," Mom says before rolling over and snuggling up to her pillow and giving a contented sigh, and not even a minute later is softly snoring.

I let out a little laugh, "Wow, who knew Mom got so handsy after a few drinks?"

"She had more than just a few drinks," Daddy laughs, "Thank you Abby for the help."

"It was almost worth all the fuss just to see Mom like this, but not quite. I think you might owe me a little still."

"Owe you?" Daddy asks surprised, "Like what?"

"Well, you did wake me from a very fun dream I was having so... I suppose... you can pick up where the dream left off."

"And where exactly would that be?"

I drop to my knees and reach for his belt, "I think about here."

"Abby, your mother is right there," Daddy protests as he tries to push my hands away.

"Oh come on Daddy, I really doubt she'll wake up... no matter how much noise we make," I say in my best 'Daddy's little girl voice' before pulling his pants off and attacking his cock.

Giving up even trying to fight Daddy sits on the edge of their bed, "Abby, I'm a horrible father and husband."

I pull my mouth from his cock but continue stroking it, "No you're not Daddy! You're just like every other man who can't say no when a slutty teenage girl offers herself to you."

"Right, you're the horrible one," Daddy chuckles then moans, "but a damn good cock sucker."

For the next ten to fifteen minutes the room is filled with the sounds of our moans, my mouth slurping up and down his cock and the occasional alcohol induced dream mumble from Mom. As much as I love sucking cock there is something more I want right now from Daddy. So, much to Daddy's dismay, I give him one last balls deep suck before pulling away and standing up.

Daddy gets a concerned look on his face, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just have something else in mind," I smile as I take off my clothes before climbing into his lap.

However, before I can slide his hard cock inside my pussy Daddy pushes me away and rolls back away from me, "Abby we can't!"

"Why not?"

"It's wrong! It's incest!"

"So were the blowjobs you seemed to enjoy so much."