Our Family Vacation Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well...uh... yeah... um...," I can't help but giggle a little as Daddy stumbles over his words, "Okay yes, but that's different."

"Daddy, it's not that different," I grin, "in either case I'm taking my Daddy's...," I wrap my fingers around his cock, "...big, hard, cock into my body." An idea I had never thought of before pops into my head, "In fact, taking your cock in my mouth may be even more intimate than my pussy. After all, a cock in a pussy is only natural, but taking a cock in your mouth or letting someone take your cock in their mouth, that's different."

"I never thought of it like that before," Daddy simply says.

"Okay then," I took up into his eyes, "will you fuck me?"

"Fuck," Daddy pulls away from me and starts pacing around the room, "I know this is wrong! I'm married, you're my daughter and my wife and your mother is right there," he turns to me, "but I want you so bad."

As he says those last words Daddy rushes toward me and lifts me up and tosses me onto the bed next to Mom. Before I even stop bouncing Daddy is already on the bed and between my legs. Daddy slides his cock head over my wet pussy lips a few times and starts to slide in but stops and looks down at me, "Baby girl, are you a virgin?"

I shake my head, "Umm... No."

He gives me his typical 'we need to talk' look but only says, "Well I guess I don't need to be so gentle then," then grabs my hips and pulls me balls deep in one hard thrust.

"Oooooh fuck Daddyyyyyy!"

As Daddy starts thrusting as hard as he can he leans down and whispers in my ear, "Does Daddy's naughty little slut like having her Daddy's big hard cock deep in her?"

"OH FUCK YES I DO DADDY!!" Holy shit I thought fucking Danny and Jack was good but Daddy, oh fuck, I guess experience does count.

I'm not sure how long Daddy pounded me for, but I do know he gave me several mind blowing orgasms. I honestly can't say if the fact that Mom is lying right next to me the whole time adds to my excitement or not, but it definitely doesn't hurt. As I was approaching yet another orgasm Daddy started showing signs of his own impending climax.

"Oh fuck Daddy, I'm almost there again don't cum yet."

"I'll try baby, but fuck you feel so damn good," he groans.

Despite it clearly taking most if not all his will power Daddy does manage to hold off until my orgasm hits me, but as soon as I let out with another squeal of pleasure Daddy lets out a loud bellow as he blows his load deep inside me. For more than a minute we both just hold each other as our bodies tense and relax over and over as orgasmic bliss washes over us.

I must have fallen asleep in Daddy's arms and he carried me to my room because the next thing I know he's tucking me in my bed and kissing me on the cheek, "Daddy loves you sweetheart."

I say, "I love you too Daddy," but it may have only come out as a mumble.

As I drift back off to sleep I have once last clear thought, 'I fucked all three men in my family today, WOW!'