All Comments on 'Our Family Vacation Ch. 11'

by tastycandy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it!

Your story here has been very good. Please keep it up. I can't wait till the next chapter!

JSipesJSipesover 4 years ago
Gang-Bang

When will Abby get her gang-bang? Will Susan get banged at the same time? Will Dad and the two brothers be part of the gang-bang along with others? Any chance the drunken Husband and Sons accidentally participate in a train Susan and Abbey are pulling? I gave 5 stars for the series.

No1holywoodNo1holywoodover 4 years ago
good story

It would be nice if Mum discovers the boys enjoying Abby's delights and then joins in. Later Dad also gets involved with Abby and Mum so there are two groups until they get home and have a nudist house

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great addition to this story, I was really hopping the brothers & their father were in the crowd at the strip club. Maybe a chapter of what the boy got up to on their day?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

I loved the strip club stuff but wasn't too keen on the massage. Sorry. Just not my thing.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 4 years ago
Could have been better

Not a fan of the mom being a cheating whore. I know it's splitting hairs, but in stories like this when it's with other family members and it's done for fun and with love it's ok too me. But, when it's random strangers that's whore-ish. It would have been better if daddy and sons ended up in the crowd and cowgirl and goddess (with their spouses) all ended up somewhere for a big orgy. That would have been a better way for mom to get her slut on without looking like a cheating whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertastycandy@tastycandy
I'm just a simple wife and mother who wanted to spice up her marriage. My husband and I found this site during one of our many voyages through the pornoverse. I have always wanted to be a writer but never really had the talent to write professionally so after finding this site...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES