All Comments on 'Our Family Vacation Ch. 12'

by tastycandy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hooked

I became very much attached to this series. After reading this chapter just want to read more and more chapters. It is very much interesting until everyone knows the secrets. Cheers to the writer.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Fucking hot! Now that the boys have seen her naked and Abby planted the seed of fooling around with her sons, Mom needs to start making some moves on her boys. At the very least, Abby should let herself get caught by one brother sucking/fucking the other brother so all three can get together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Can't wait for the rest

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 4 years ago
2 of the best lines I've heard

Mom gets off the bed and in a very sarcastic tone, "Yes please, my sweet loving husband, explain why our daughter just got a face full of her siblings?" (His cum)

I stand up and grab my food before tossing the bag at Mom, "Here, put something besides Daddy in your mouth."

I literally laughed out loud.

Side note: I'm glad you (the Author) decided to confront the infidelity of the mother, and that your using it as an opening for more family fun.🤤

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was best. But some gay fun would have made it better

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertastycandy@tastycandy
I'm just a simple wife and mother who wanted to spice up her marriage. My husband and I found this site during one of our many voyages through the pornoverse. I have always wanted to be a writer but never really had the talent to write professionally so after finding this site...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES