Our Family's Cabin Pt. 04

Story Info
Grey, Karen, and Kelly get in the mix.
4.1k words
4.78
11.9k
18

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to all the readers who have taken the time to rate and provide feedback on my previous stories. I hope this one lives up to expectations! Leave a comment and rating:

As I pulled the anchor up and begin to get ready to head out, I looked up to admire my beautiful young niece bending slightly forward in front of me. Her young heavy breasts stood tall almost defining gravity as her thick pink nipples rested gently in the breeze. Her tummy had a small fold of chub, giving way down to a tuft of dark pubic hair which fought valiantly to hide her protruding rose pedal lips.

Part of me never wanted to leave our private little enclave, keeping this young women to myself, living out everyone of my desires.

Almost as if I were thinking aloud, she looked up at me, her eyes briefly stopping at my somehow stiffening cock before meeting my gaze.

"So, I did something and I am really sorry, but I need your help," she said with a sheepish look on her face.

"Honey, I don't think I am in any shape to turn you down, what do you need?"

"So... you know that photo I took of you and that you promised me never to send to anyone?" She said, her dark doughy eyes filled remorse with a hint of mischief.

"...Yes," I said, after a beat.

"Well, I kind of sent it to my roommate," Kelly said, looking sheepishly at her feet, "but only because we've talked about how hot you... er I mean my uncle is to b exact and I had to show her,"

"Okay," I wasn't thrilled, but again there was nothing that she could tell me right now that could bring my down from my high. Not to mention the fact that two college girls were talking about me was also a bit exciting in its own right. I had to see where this was going, "so, what do you need from me?"

"Well, so she doesn't believe that I'm with you, she thinks I stole it off your cell or something. Anyway, just a quick selfie of you and I together would do," she said, still looking bashfully to at the floor of the boat.

I sat back in the captains chair, grabbed her by the hips and pulled her onto my lap, "I'm ready for my close up!"

She turned her head, locked eyes with me and I pulled her in for a long sensual kiss. After what felt like seconds, but could have been minutes, I pulled back, "let's take that picture before I get compelled to do something else." I said as I squeezed her hips closer to my body.

"Okay, okay," she said as she extended her arm with her phone and snapped a photo.

I caught a glimpse of the pic before it was shared. Kelly was looking cute as hell in what was a G-rated picture of our heads.

We got a response from her roommate, Shannon, immediately. It read, "so what, I can't see anything! How am I supposed to believe you ever got him naked? This proved nothing Kel!"

"Ugh, she is the worst!" Kelly claimed, yet seemed like she expected the response at the same time, "she doesn't believe that I got you naked. Now she is going to think I'm a huge liar!"

Kelly tried to get up but I stopped her and pulled her back down, this time she was now straddling my left knee. I grabbed her right hand and guided it down to meet my now engorged cock, "now pass me the phone."

Kelly handed me her phone and began to slowly stroke me. I took a video of her small hand slowly taking in my length. Once it was about 15-20 seconds long I hit send, "there, that should do the trick I said."

Kelly didn't respond, instead she began to slowly gyrate her hips, grinding her moistening little pussy against my upper thigh, while continuing her slow long strokes on my cock until we got another notification. I read it aloud, "Oh girl, now you're going so far to send me some random handjob video? Grow up! If you were really with a man his age I am sure you wouldn't be giving him a handjob. Nice try Kelly, and to think I was starting to get myself off thinking about my sexy roommate and her hunky older uncle."

Kelly stopped stroking me, and hung her head dejected. I reached up with my free hand grabbed her neck and lifted her chin high, tilting it to me. "Two things," I said, "one, don't worry about your friend, I will take care of her and two, never, ever stop touching me because you make your sweet uncle feel so good."

I kissed her sloppily on the lips. I slid my hand to the back of her head, pulling her hair back gently exposing her young neck to taste the sweet saltiness of her skin, before composing our next response.

"Shannon, this is Uncle Grey. Kelly is a bit busy at the moment but I hear that you are an interested in the activities that we have partaken in. Before I send anything else, I'll need to see who I am speaking with," I wrote then hit send.

Kelly was now leaning back against me. with my free hand I reached around and offered my fingers to her which she greedily sucked coating each with her stringy spit, before I massaged the wetness into her breasts like lube. Spinning, twisting and twirling my fingers around each thick, pink, puffy nipple.

The sound of a ping broke my focus, I looked down at my phone to see a platiunm blonde bombshell, completely nude in a mirror selfie. There wasn't a speck of hair on this creature's body. Her blond hair fell over a tanning salon manicured specimen, her perky b cup breast stood to attention with pink areoles almost a complete juxtaposition to her bronzed skin. Her toned stomach acted as a siren call beckoning my eyes to her neat little vagina which stood a gap from each leg, as if inviting me in for a closer look.

I showed Kelly, so is this your roommate?

She let out a soft moan and a "yes" while she continued to grind away. I could feel her dampness pool on my leg as she continue to slide her sex across me.

"Okay then, let me see what she needs as proof to believe you."

A moment later we received another ping. "I want to see that cock deep inside my roommate," I read aloud, then looked over at my gorgeous niece, "you hear that sweetheart, get on your knees."

Without response, she dutifully got to her knees and began licking my cock from base to tip. I took her phone and began recording. I watched through the screen as her big eyes looked up at me while she took me deep in her throat. I held her head down towards the base of my cock before letting her up for air. She pulled back, grabbing big globs of string spit from her mouth and placing it onto my cock, massaging it in.

"Tell her how much you like it," I demanded.

"Mmmm my uncle's thick cock tastes so good, Sharron, I wish you were here to share it," Kelly moaned.

I hit send then rested my head back, enjoying the feeling of this young woman worshiping my cock.

After a beat we got another ping, I opened it up and saw a video then pressed play. I turned the phone so Kelly and I could both view from the side. Her mouth never leaving my cock as she watched. On the screen, we see a close up of Sharron's waxed pussy as a large pink dildo enters into view and slides into the young bombshell's flower. As she fucked herself with the toy, you could hear her request, "fuck her, uncle Grey, take your sweet niece's virginity!"

I studied Kelly's face for a reaction, she gave none but stood up and bent herself over the side exposing her sweet rose from behind. She turned back and said "take it slow at first, but I'm on the pill so you can cum inside me if you want."

I didn't have to be asked twice, I clicked record on the phone and handed it to her. She stuck it out like a selfie so you could see her face, back and buttocks, as well as myself stepping up behind her. I grabbed my cock and guided it to her entrance and slowly pushed in. She was soaked, but too tight for me to enter at first. Slowly, I would pull back then enter her deeper and deeper with each thrust until I was all the way inside of her. I could feel her quiver in pain, but her face on the screen showed ecstasy. I stoped thrusting for a moment and reached around her body. With my cock inside of her, I massaged her engorged clit as she edged closer to an orgasm. As this was her first time, I kept my movements slow but focused on her enjoyment. Even then, with her pussy being so tight I knew I wasn't going to last long. I pressed on, rubbing her clit with furoucious intensity and shot my load deep in her young womb. Just as the first rope of warm cum filled her, she began to spasm and shake. An orgasm shook her body. I pulled back, freeing my cock from her young vice grip and a small glob of reddish cum fell to the floor. I took the cellphone out of her recovering hands and hit send with the caption of, "you better return the favor."

I let Kelly catch her breath before I kissed her on the cheek and said, "well I think one last quick rinse off may be in order then turned off and jumped into the water".

After we rinsed off, I jumped back on deck. My spent cock hung lazily in the warm wind. I fired up the engine and started putting our way back home. Once we got to a heavily populated area near a sandbar, we pulled our bathing suits back on. Kelly sat on my knee and texted with Shannon the whole way home.

When we got back, we secured the boat to the dock and headed in the house. Renee was laying face down on the couch, her pink bikini bottoms slid up, wedged between her small tanned cheeks, giving me a perfect view of young mound from behind. I thought back to earlier that day when I got to see her young tits on display, although I was tired from all the fun I had with Kelly, I still had an impulse to ravage Renee right then and there.

Kelly must've saw me look because she shot me a devilish grin then walked over her sleeping sister and with two hands grabbed a fist full of each cheek. Renee shot up, "what the hell, Kelly!" She then looked over to me staring down at her and her face turned bright red.

"What, the way your bottoms were swallowed up by your tight little behind you were accidentally giving your uncle a show."

Renee stood up, "you're so fucking gross," and went running off upstairs, then Kelly chased after her.

I heard the key unlock the door, then came Sandy and Karen with shopping bags covering their arms.

"There you are!" I said, meeting them at the door, "I saw your video, it seems like you girls had some fun out there, any success shopping?"

"Oh well we found a couple cute things. Maybe if you're lucky you'll see us try it on," Karen said.

"If I'm lucky I'll see you take it off," I quipped.

"Easy there tiger, we just got home. No need to rush things, so quickly," Sandy said, "now help me bring my to the bedroom I'll meet you there in a moment."

Once in the bedroom, Sandy started to unpack she took out a nice floral summer dress and draped in front of her as if to try it on. "What do you think?"

"I think it looks great," I quickly responded.

"Good," she said cheerily, "I can't wait to try it on so I think I'm gonna wear it right now."

She started to unbutton her shirt and strip down. I walked up behind her and put my arm wrap my arm around her waist, but she grabbed my hand move it away. "I'm sorry honey, I'm just not feeling up to right now. However, I did get you something that I think you may like."

She pulled out two "we vibe" vibrators and said, "If you're lucky Karen and I will both put these on and you can control our every move. I was really hoping I would be into it right now, but I'm just not in the mood for it. In anticipation we did charge them up on the way home so it should be ready to go. Maybe you wanna sneak upstairs and bring them to Karen and see if she's interested? I downloaded the app on my phone so maybe later we can have some fun?"

I took the new toys and brought them upstairs. I went into Karen's room to find her about to step into the shower. She looked at me and without saying a word unhooked her towel and dropped it to the floor give me a full view of a busty petite body. "I was waiting for you," she said, "I was hoping you'd come right up and take me."

"It will have to be any other time, Karen," I said, "I am actually quite tired from the long day with your daughter this afternoon."

She shot me a look, studying my eyes to see if I was telling the truth. "what, you don't believe me?" I said giving her a wry smile, "maybe there is something that can make you believe me." I took a step closer and slid my bathing suit to my knees, "get over here, I think you remember the taste."

Karen took two hesitant steps towards me and dropped to her knees. Her eyes got suddenly full as she breathed in the scent of her daughter off my member. Her milky white residue still caked on the base of my cock. Karen looked up at me, her big deal he eyes filled with lust she took me in her mouth, cleaning my cock and taste her daughter's virginity on me.

"Mm that feels good, but let's save some of that for later. I said, "right now I want you to try on your new little toy."

I handed her the vib, she took it in her hands and brought it to her mouth to suck in the end, making sure it's wet with a personal lubrication, and then slid it deep inside of her. The end was buried in her vagina and the other part was hooked and secured firmly to massage her clit.

"Good, now Sandy and I are going to play with you all night. When you get out of the shower and sitting down just know that your sweet little cunt is our and we are going to make you fun in front of your daughters."

I reach down and pinched one of her big purple nipples, hearing her whimper slightly. "Now go be a good girl and clean up for me, I said before heading out of the room.

Before going back down, I went into the second-floor bathroom and put the second vibrator into the medicine closet then went downstairs to shower up before dinner.

When I got back to the dining room I was delighted to see that Renee came down to join us wearing a tight fit sports bra, sweaty from work out she must've been doing in her room. The sports bra gave a beautiful glimpse of her abs which protruded slightly across her long toned tummy. Once we were all together and eating, I got up for a brief moment to get some more wine, fill the glasses at the table, and ran into the other room to grab Sandy's phone. I popped open the app and hit sync and noticed that two vibes were connected, not just one. My curiosity was peaked, "did Sandy sneak upstairs and grab the extra one?" I thought.

When I got to the table, I flipped it onto its lowest steady setting and sat down. I began to study the eyes of everyone at the table. Karen looked over and shot me a wicked smile, but I also noticed that Kelly seemed to be looking down playing with her food. I immediately turned to a higher setting and saw Kelly flinch for a moment. That's when I knew I was controlling a vibrator that's connecting her and her mother to me. This was certainly not what I plan for this evening, but I was delighted at the way it was going nonetheless. I put it back to a low setting and began to keep the small talk at the table going not arise any suspicion from Renee. I looked over to Sandy who knew what I was up to, and thinking it was only Karen, suggested that we play a game.

Renee went over to the cabinet where the games were held and picked up trivial pursuit. When she got up I slid the phone over to Sandy and whispered in her ear, "I want you to play with your sister for me," and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

We played the first couple of rounds and everything seemed to be going fine. Every so often I see Karen and Kelly squirm. Then at one point in particular Sandy must've turn the intensity up because Karen got up an excuse herself from the table to "make a call" while Kelly sat white knuckled the edge of the table. Sandy saw that something was up with Kelly, "Hey Kel, is everything all right?" Sandy asked, "you look like a ghost."

"Oh, uhh yeah I just, you know, I think it's cramps."

"Oh sweetheart, I'm so sorry is there anything you need?" Sandy asked not knowing that Kelly has been fighting off an orgasm for several questions now.

"no, no, I've been drinking so I probably won't take any medicine right now, thank you. I just need to to go to the bathroom, excuse me," Kelly got up and raced off to the other room.

I took this opportunity to also excuse myself and go check to make sure my "bathing suit was dry."

I waited for Kelly to go to the bathroom and followed her directly in. Sandy still didn't know what was going on and was clearly still using the app because just as I walked in, I watched Kelly sink to her knees, and have a leg shaking, mind blowing orgasm.

I got down on the ground next to this young beautiful woman, put my hand on her chin, and lifted her it up so she was looking directly at me. I asked her, "Do you know who's controlling your vibrator right now?"

She looked at me puzzled, "your aunt Sandy is playing with you." Her eyes widened as her legs convulsed again. I could see her juices dripping from the tops of her inner thighs. Her skirt was doing nothing to hide what she was feeling. I told her to give me her panties.

She reached up her short skirt and peeled off a soaken black satin, panting, and handed them to me. I put them to my nose and took her sent in.

"I want you to take off all your clothes and don't come out until I get back," I said, before turning and leaving the bathroom.

Sandy and Renee were still at the table locked in conversation. I took out my phone and shot my wife a text.

"Take Renee out for ice cream or something, I need some time here. I'll tell you about it when I get back," then I quietly popped upstairs to find my sister-in-law.

Karen was in a similar predicament as her daughter, laying panting on her bed, clothes hastily thrown to the corner in a crumpled pile. She turned to me, her chest rising and falling heavily, her breasts following suite, spilling onto her petite body.

"Okay, okay, give me one more minute and I'll be back down. I just need to compose myself a bit," she said, still panting.

"That's not why I'm here, do you know who had the second vibrator?" I asked, but when she went to respond I quickly stuck the soaked thong into her mouth. Karen's eyes lit up with extacy, "now wait here and keep those in your mouth until I get back."

I heard the loud front door close tight and gentle roar of the car engine starting, then hastily headed downstairs excited to finally watch this mother daughter duo together.

I knocked on the door three times and saw the knob twist open. My niece was standing there, her pale white body naked as the day she was born. I took her hand and guided her upstairs to her mothers room. Before we entered she stopped, frozen in her tracks. I leaned in and kissed her hungrily on the lips the. Whispered in her ear, "do you trust me?"

She nodded in return.

"Your mother wants this, you are the sexiest thing to walk this planet. Be the confident women I was with this morning and let's give your mother a night she will never forget."

Kelly steeled herself and was the first to walk into the room. When she got there, she saw her mother laying in bed slowly touching herself while her Kelly's panties were in her mouth.

I followed her in, "her panties taste great, but Karen, trust me, you need to taste the real thing."

Kelly crawled up on her bed, between her mother's knees, and began kissing her way up her mothers stomach. When she reached her massive breasts she devoured them, feeding again for the first time in 20 years. Kelly's own breast hung heavily and pressed agains her mothers skin.

Karen let out a long, loud, muffled squeal when Kelly bit on her left nipple and pulled back gently before jumping to her right nipple, in an effort to share the wealth.

I watched from behind, Kelly was straddling her mother a long string of moister was dripping from her young sex hanging defiantly above her mothers skin.

I got up and walked over to Karen and pulled the panties from her mouth. A pool of saliva spilled out on her chin which I felt compelled to lean down and lick up. It tasted like a mixture of the two.

12