Our Family's Cabin Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly seemed to take the cue. She then crawled up and straddled her mothers face and Karen plunged her younger into her daughters sweet young peach.

My over worked cock was somehow still alert. I got between Karen's legs and slid my cock into her soaken wet pussy, slowly trusting away while I watched Kelly's hips gyrate on her mothers face.

The whole thing was almost too much, despite my extraordinarily sexual active day I knew I wasn't going to last long. I pulled out then headed to the head of the bed. Karen's mouth was completely buried and entangled with her daughter. I began to stroke myself feverishly until I shot rope after rope of cum onto Kelly's push and what was available of Karen's face.

This must have sent Kelly of the edge as well because her body began to quake and quiver then Karen began to choke and cough before streams of Kelly's cum poured down each check straddled by Kelly's thick milky thighs. Kelly collapsed to her side as Karen swallowed the remaining nectar in her mouth and caught her breath. Her face was beat red which contrasted with the creamy white cum on her forehead and cheeks. The hair to her side was soaked in a mixture of our fluids. I had never seen something so erotic it my whole life.

I leaned over and kissed the two of them and asked, "so Kelly, what's it like to know your mom is a little cumslut?"

She paused for a moment then looked at Karen, "I am just happy to know where I got it from." With that she leaned over and licked a globe of my cum off her mother's face then kissed her right on the lips. "Now I want to know how far the apple fell from the tree with Renee?"

To be continued.

Let me know your thoughts!

12