Our Family's Little Secret Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, with my small boobs, I never thought I turned them on. I didn't think I turned anybody on, to tell you the truth."

"Rosie, you're beautiful! You've grown into a real woman in the past four years! Your boobs are perfect for you!"

"I don't think they're going to get any bigger," she said sourly. "I guess that when they rolled the DNA dice, I got the genes from Daddy's side of the family They're all flat-chested. In a way, I'm kind of glad; I hate wearing bras!"

"I saw you had one on, though. Why?"

Because if I didn't, my nips would poke through every top I have. I got sent home from school in the tenth grade, did you know that? They told me not to come back until I had a bra on. I was too much of a 'distraction' to the boys!" She snickered.

"I can well believe that! But why did you wear one today?"

"I had to go to the drugstore to pick something up. A lot of teenage boys from my high school hang out there, and they tease me whenever they see my nips. Assholes!"

"Hey, about your dad... is he in on this? I mean the 'family secret' about, well, fucking?"

"He used to be, but then he got religion. That's why they divorced. Now he's very strict. No nudity in the house, not even underwear. We even sleep in pajamas! My stepmother is the same way. The only time she ever talked about sex was when I started getting my periods. And even then, her advice was to stay away from boys altogether."

"So you haven't fucked anybody else?"

"No, Papa watched me like a hawk. And I wasn't attracting any attention anyway, on account of my boobs. I hardly ever got invited out on dates. The only reason I got a prom date was because every other girl turned him down."

"That's sad. How come you ended up with your father when the family split up?"

"Well, Mamma wanted to stay with nudism and raise her sons that way. And she wanted to bring her sons into the family's 'secret' when they were old enough, but Pa said that was not the way a daughter ought to be raised. And so he insisted that I live with him. I never even knew about the family sex stuff until I visited Mamma last Christmas and she asked me if I wanted to sleep with her."

"Where were the boys?" I asked. "Were they around?"

"No, they were all partying somewhere in Florida with their friends. Mamma sent them away with a dozen condoms each, and insisted they use them!"

"So did you sleep with your mother?"

"Yeah!" She smiled. "Mamma gave me my first real orgasm! And she taught me how to give her one. It was fun!" She smiled at the memory, and it must have turned her on, because her hand went down to stroke the fold of her pussy.

"That's wonderful!"

"So when did you learn about this family secret, Jeremy?" She asked.

I didn't know about it at all, until a couple of weeks ago. Aunt Dee ... my Dad's sister ... took my cherry."

"Was it good?"

"Oh, yeah! But the best part was how understanding she was about my inexperience, and how she made sure that I learned what I needed to learn if I wanted to be a good lover."

"That's what I need, too," she said. "I've never fucked anybody. Made out, yes, and I gave my prom date a blow-job once. But you and my brothers are the only boys who have seen me naked."

"I'm honored," I said. "Look, do you want to just swim in the pool and get used to being naked, or maybe make out a little bit?"

"No, Jeremy. I want you to fuck me! That's what I came here for!" She opened her legs and her hand went to her pussy, gently pulling her pussy lips aside to expose her vaginal entrance. She obviously intended me to see it, and to draw a message from it. But I still wasn't sure.

"Are you sure you want me, Rosie? I mean, I think you'd rather have my dad as a first lover. He's way more experienced than I am. I mean, I'm practically a virgin myself!"

"But that's why I want you! I've had this crush on you since I saw you four years ago. You were kind and sweet to me, and smart and understanding... and like you just said, you really are practically a virgin yourself. I mean, you weren't even laid until a couple of weeks ago, right? So you're kind of new at this, too. You'd understand how nervous about this I am, I think."

"Have you talked about this with anybody?"

"Only with Mamma, when we talked last winter. She said that I don't have to fuck anybody, but if I did want to fuck my brothers or some other guys, she'd put me on birth control. And she did, the very next day."

"I was going to ask if you were... protected."

"Hey, I'm not stupid, you know!"

"I didn't think you were. But I had to ask."

"I'm glad you did. Mamma said never to trust a boy that didn't ask that question before they started getting serious with me."

"But you answered before I even asked you."

"You didn't have to ask. When Mamma called us this morning to come over, she told me that she fucked you last night, and that that was one of the first things you asked her about. She also said that you were clean, that the whole reason we kept the fucking inside our family circle was so we wouldn't catch a disease, right?"

And that's when I realized that all that time in the sack with Lori was actually an audition! All that talk about her pretending to be a virgin was just her way of making sure that I'd be a proper first fuckmate for her daughter... me, a guy who hadn't had sex with anybody until two weeks ago!

And there this virgin was, sitting next to me, asking me to fuck her. I put a hand on her pussy, and she covered it with her hand. She gave me a long look with those beautiful blue-green eyes, and then her face broke out in a smile. "So are we going to fuck?"

"Anytime you like, Rosie!"

"How about now?" And she stood up and hugged me. I hugged back, and we stood like that for a while, my chest pressed against hers, our hands on each other's asses, kissing slowly and gently. My cock started rising again.

"I see you're getting a boner," she remarked.

"You've seen boners before? Besides your prom date, I mean."

"Oh, sure, on my brothers. They wake up with them in the morning, and they don't try to hide them on their way to the bathroom. And they're fucking Mamma all the time, and she likes to see them hard. I kinda like to see them hard, too. At first, I thought they were gross, but not now. I think it's cute, actually, how their soft dicks flop around when they walk around, and bounce when they get hard, and the guys are proud of them. But they've never made any advances toward me, if that's what you're thinking. They're good kids, really."

"Listen, Rosie. I should really do something about that boner, so I can last longer later. Otherwise, I'm going to jizz before I even got inside you!"

"Do you want me to take care of it?" I saw a sultry look come to her face, the first I'd seen since she sat down.

"That would be great! How would you like to do it?"

"I dunno. You choose. Do you want a blow job? I did that on my prom date, in a limo going to the prom." She laughed. "Mom gave me a condom, and I made him use it before I blew him, so I wouldn't get a disease. He didn't like that, but I didn't give him a choice!"

"Why didn't you fuck him instead?"

"He wasn't that good a friend. I was the last girl he asked, like I said before. I think that if any girl with bigger boobs had said 'Yes,' he wouldn't have asked me at all. I wasn't about to give some asshole my cherry!"

"Ever given anybody a handjob? Touched a hard penis? Had a guy cum and seen the jizz coming out of his dick?"

"Not really. Just on the Internet."

"I would love it if you jerked me off, so you could see that. Would you do that?"

"Okay, but you'll have to show me how."

"Let's go to my bedroom," I said, my voice quavering a little. Here I was, about to have a virgin girl give her very first handjob on me, just before I gave her her very first fuck! All my previous fuckmates had been experienced women, and now I was on my own. But Lori's confidence in me reassured me. I could do this!

I lay on my bed on my back, and she stretched out beside me at my left, lying on her side, and reached for my cock.

"Well, then," she said softly, "how do we do this?"

"Just stroke my cock with one hand and fondle my balls with the other. Believe me, there's absolutely no way you can do a handjob wrong!"

She laughed. Grabbing my cock, she stroked it slowly, making an "O" of her fingers and sliding it up and down my cock. "I saw this in a porno. Do you like this?"

"You mom lets you watch pornos?"

"Yeah. But Mamma says that ninety-nine percent of the women's orgasms are fake, so I shouldn't believe any of that part. Am I doing this right?"

"Yeah, it feels good! Just vary it with a full hand grasp - not hard, just squeeze it a little - and then go back to what you're doing now. And that little area on the underside, where the cap is... that's a real sensitive area. A guy likes it when you pay some attention to it!"

"I see stuff coming out. Is that all there is? The guy in the porno had more."

"That's just the pre-cum. You can use it for a lube. That's right. You're doing just fine!"

I slipped my left arm underneath her so that I could stroke her ass and hip as she wanked me. She took her time, familiarizing herself with the feeling of a rock-hard erection in her hand. With my right hand, I stroked her left breast lightly, feeling the nipple harden, and kissed the top of her head. The smell of her shampoo was intoxicating, like a spring day, as fresh as she herself was. And I started to smell something else, too: a faint but distinct trace of feminine arousal, an aroma that was unknown to me a few weeks ago but that was now as familiar and fragrant as baking bread.

After a few minutes, I felt myself approaching the "point of no return" and I told her to squeeze harder and stroke faster. And then I shot my spunk all over my chest. I flashed back to that time, just two weeks earlier, when Dee was doing exactly what Rosie was doing, with the same result. But Dee had probably given hundreds of handjobs before, whereas Rosie was seeing a guy cum for the first time. Her eyes got wide, and she squeezed my dick hard, feeling the last few pulses of my ejaculation.

What she did next surprised me. Her hand left my cock and dipped her finger into my cum, and then she put it to her lips. "It tastes different from what I expected," she said with a smile.

"Paint some on my lips, and then kiss me!"

She did, and we both got to taste my cum as we savored a long, wet kiss.

I scooped up some of my cum with my right index finger and painted her nipples with it. Then I licked the cum off.

She smiled wider. "So you like my little titties?"

"I think they're beautiful! You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen!"

"I think your sister is prettier."

"Just because she has bigger boobs? Hell, she's got nothing on you! And your nips are bigger! I like that!"

"They're really sensitive, too. If I wasn't wearing a bra, I'd always feel them pressing on whatever top I was wearing, and they'd drive me crazy! I'd have to go and wank right away! That's the other reason I have to wear bras!" She giggled.

"May I suck on them, Rosie?"

"Please! I'd like that."

Well, it ran in the family, I thought. Mom, Lori, and Diane all had sensitive nips. Dee, too, although she wasn't related by blood to these women. Was it because they all had plenty of attention paid to their nips? Or had Dad picked Mom as a wife because her nips were as suckable as his sister's were?

That thought was running through my mind as I sucked one nipple, and then the other. I could feel Rosie's breathing become deeper. Then I started stroking her pussy, slowly at first, with just the lightest touch. It was wet. He raised her left leg, sliding her heel toward her crotch, to allow me more area to caress. I parted her puffy outer lips and her meaty inner lips, and gently probed the entrance of her hole. Then I slid my finger up her pussy lips, pausing just a little while at her pee hole as Dee had taught me to do, and sought out her clitoris, which was an unmistakable bump at the top of her slot. Remembering my lessons, I gave it the slightest of touches before moving back downward.

"I'd like to put my finger in you," I said. "Would you let me do that?"

"Okay. Just a little bit at first, okay?"

"Sure. Just let me know when you want it deeper. Do you still have your hymen?"

"No. Do you want to know what happened?" She giggled.

"Tell me!"

"I was masturbating with Papa's hairbrush! The handle was just the right size and shape! So whenever he was out, I was fucking myself with it, and tore my hymen. I hardly felt it, but there was blood on the sheet. I got up and ran to the bathroom and washed the blood off the hairbrush, and put it back on his dresser. Ever since then, I've been masturbating with it when he was out of the house for hours, playing golf or something." She laughed. "Now, every time I see him brush his hair, I have to smile. He's holding something in his hand that's been in his daughter's cunt! And he doesn't have a clue!"

"That's a riot! But I'll never tell! I guess that's another 'family secret' for us!"

"Well, are you going to finger-fuck me or not? Mamma tells me you're good at it. And I think I'm wet enough."

I answered by slipping the middle finger of my right hand into her very wet cunt up to the first knuckle. She didn't protest, so I just moved it in and out, slowly. "Deeper," she said, so I went in another inch. When she said "More," I sunk it in deeper, and curled the finger to test her G-spot.

"Tell me if you feel anything different there," I said.

"It feels good. You're looking for my G-spot, right?"

"You know about that?"

"Sure. Mamma taught me. But hers is more sensitive than mine. She says mine'll get more sensitive as I get older."

"From what I've read, it varies a lot from woman to woman. But both of our moms have sensitive ones. And Diane. So if it runs in the family like sensitive nipples do, the odds are pretty good that yours will be, too. Let's find out! Show me where yours is, please."

"Not there. There is better. In a little. Push on it there. Up more. There! Stroke it. Yeah, it feels good. Keep doing that! and you can put your finger in deeper if you want."

"It would be better if you were lying on your back, with your legs spread."

She re-positioned herself on the bed. As she parted those long legs into a wide "V," I had a great view of a neatly trimmed and very wet pussy, with her pink inner lips starting to protrude. I kissed it gently and licked it, my tongue going from clit to asshole and back.

She was eager to resume the finger-fucking, so I slid my middle finger a little deeper. She didn't complain, so I gradually got it in as far as it would go, and back down to the middle of her vagina.

"I need more. Put in another finger."

I used my index and middle finger. I could feel the tightness of her snatch now.

"Squeeze my fingers with your cunt muscles, Rosie. Can you do that?"

"I can try. How's this?" I felt her vagina tighten slightly.

"That's good! Just squeeze and release, squeeze and release, and I'll follow that pattern with my fingers, okay?"

"Got it!" She said. And that's what she did. When she asked for three fingers, her snatch became even tighter, and the pressure of her Kegels was easier to feel.

"Let me try something else," I said. When she nodded, I squeezed her clitoral hood with my left hand, putting pressure on the clit underneath, in the same tempo as she was telegraphing to my fingers. At the same time, the middle finger in her cunt was applying pressure where I thought her G-spot would be. This twin action had the effect on her that I expected: she was close to an orgasm. I squeezed harder, and thrust deeper, and before I knew it, she was gone. The sudden spasm in her body, the eyes closed tight, the flush on her torso and breasts, the way her belly fluttered, the sheen of sweat on her skin, the way she suddenly grasped her long hard nipples in her hand and pulled on them... that told me all I needed to know.

She looked absolutely beautiful.

And very, very wet. Her whole crotch was smeared with her juices. Without asking, I removed my left hand and pressed my face against her snatch, licking up the most savory juices I had ever tasted, and sucking on her inner lips and a swelling clit. She responded with another spasm, and cried out a little. Then she started shaking.

"Hold me now!" she commanded.

I removed my right hand from her cunt and, laying down next to her, I let her lie on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her and felt her nipples, now hard as bullets, press into my chest. And I felt my hardening cock against her pussy lips. We kissed, and hugged. I stroked her ass and her back, massaged those strong shoulder muscles, and felt her breathe in and out in deep lungfuls.

"Oh, oh, oh," she murmured. "Mamma was right! You're good!"

"Thanks for the compliment! I'm honored."

"You're hard again. I can feel it!"

"Yes, I am. I would like to fuck you now. Would that be all right with you?"

"Yes! Fuck me now! Please!" And she spread her legs again in welcome.

After the vigorous finger-fucking, I had no need to stretch her further. As she moved down my body, I positioned my cap at her entrance, and she slid onto my shaft easily, gingerly testing her response as she went in deeper. She slid down until I bottomed out in her. No pain on her part, to my relief. We stayed like that for a moment, bottomed out in her, and letting her feel a cock in her vagina for the first time.

"Do what you did before with your cunt muscles," I told her.

"I can't," she said. "They're kinda sore."

"Don't worry about that. They'll get stronger with practices. Hey, I've got an idea! let me get on top of you. Then you can grab my ass with both your hands, and squeeze them at the pace you want. That's just as good."

We uncoupled long enough to trade places on the bed, with her on the bottom and me on top. She spread her legs wide and I slid back into her, all the way, without pausing this time. She moved her hands to my ass, and set the pace with her squeezes. And we fucked, with her savoring the feel of a cock moving in her cunt. At some point, she got started squeezing a single buttock, and I realized that she wanted more pressure on that side of her vagina. By twisting my hips and back, I found that I could run my dick to my left or right, just the way she wanted. That way, she could just play me like a sex toy.

Thanks to my two previous orgasms of the day, I was able to last as long as she wanted, and I turned up the force of the thrust gradually, until I was almost lifting her slim hips off the bed. I was sweating myself, and our bodies slipped across each other as she began writhing again. Her second orgasm was closely followed by a third, as I grabbed a nipple and tweaked it as I thrust as hard as I could. She gave a scream and a wail. That was all it took to trigger my own orgasm, pumping my seed into that tight virgin cunt.

As my wilting cock slipped out of her, she closed her legs and hugged me again. No words of thanks were necessary, on either of our parts. Her eyes were shining with tears, but she was grinning. We just held each other.

After a few minutes, she broke the spell by starting to giggle.

"Come on!" I said. "Was I really that bad?"

"No, you were great! I was just wondering how I'm going to break up with Dad's hairbrush! I'm going to have to let it down slowly. Not hurt its feelings!"

I laughed. "Are you sure? Maybe you should give it another chance!"

"You were way better than the hairbrush!"

"I'll take that as a compliment!"

"You were perfect! My best orgasms ever! Even better than the ones I had with Mamma! But how did I do, Jeremy? Seriously?"