Our Family's Little Secret Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not bad at all, for the first time! You did just great! You're the best!" I answered, and I meant every word. For all of her inexperience, she was by far the sweetest fuck I'd ever had.

She pinched my ass and laughed. "When are you going to be hard again? I wanna do that some more!"

"Give me an hour or so. But there are other hard cocks here. How about Dad? Or one of your brothers?"

"No, I want you! That was great! Better than I ever imagined it!"

"Well, thank my mom, and your mom, and Aunt Dee. Whatever I've done, I learned from them."

"Then how about we get some lunch?" We got up. "Holy cow! I've got your cum running out of my cunt. Hand me a Kleenex!"

"I wouldn't bother. People around here like to see that! And you can rinse it off in the pool after we eat."

When we went into the kitchen, they were all waiting for us. There as a pitcher of orange juice on the table, along with an open champagne bottle and six plastic champagne flutes. Four of the flutes had something creamy at the bottom, I noticed; the other two were empty.

"Mimosas for everyone!" Mom crowed as she hugged each of us, pressing a breast against each of our chests. As Lori followed suit, she whispered into my ear, "Thank you so much, Jeremy! I can tell you aced it! I knew you would! I'm so proud of you!"

Then it was Diane's turn to hug us, and then Dad's. Finally, Rosie's two brothers gave us a hug and kiss. They had boners again, and this time, Rosie gave them an appreciative stroke. Maybe she was re-thinking her attitude toward screwing her brothers. But it didn't matter if she did or if she didn't. It was her call. All I wished for her now was all the cock she wanted.

Dad had a boner, too, and he asked Rosie, "Will you do me the honor of having you next? Or would you rather have one of your brothers?"

"Well, sure. We can fuck. But your son's cum is running out my cunt. I think I want to rinse off first in the pool."

"Don't do that!" I heard Lori say. While all this was being discussed, she had taken the two empty flutes and was using them them to scrape some of our love juices from her daughter's legs and pussy. "Use that in your mimosa, dear!" she laughed as she handed one to Rosie. "And the other one is for you, Jeremy!"

Mom poured a little orange juice into each flute, swirling the cum into the liquid, and then topped it off with orange juice. Then she served everybody else with mimosas. I realized that the creamy stuff in the flutes was the other men's cum, collected by the ladies after their trysts with the guys were finished. (I found out later that the boys had cum within minutes of entering the women, having more of a hair trigger than Dad or I did. But Mom said that the girls had still been aroused from the orgasms they'd had moments earlier from Dad and me, so they'd climaxed right along with the guys. It was just after that the cum was harvested from their lovers' pussies and put into the flutes.)

"Let's take our 'cumosas' out to the pool then, and we'll all have a swim!" Dad said.

And we spent the next half hour in the pool or drinking mimosas at the poolside. Eating lunch, too, because Diane and Mom had made some sandwiches as soon as they'd finished their trysts with the twins.

After the swim, Rosie came up to me and said, "Jeremy, do you mind if I did your father now? I mean, I told you I wanted your cock again, but he asked so nicely, and..."

"Darling, you can have me whenever you want. But I wouldn't want to deprive Dad of the pleasure of fucking a girl right after he'd fucked the girl's mother! And to do the mother-daughter thing twice in a row! He fucked Mom and Diane last night, one right after the other, while I was screwing your mom."

"So it's settled. I'll fuck him now, and I'll fuck you again after him, then. I guess you'll be fucking Mamma again?"

"If she wants me to. It would make a nice symmetry, won't it... fucking each other's parents?"

"Yeah, that's right! And I'll bet that Bob will be fucking Aunt Linda, and Jack will be fucking Diane."

"Go get Dad," I said. "He's waiting for you. Ask him to do the 'one-man-band' on you!"

"I don't know what that is!"

"You'll find out!" With that, I kissed her and off she went. I smiled as she hugged my dad and grabbed his dick; she was in good hands! Her beautiful tight swimmer's ass, with my dad's hand fondling it, was the last thing I saw before the bedroom door closed.

And then Lori came up to me and purred, "Well, show me what you did to my daughter! Every stroke, every thrust! I'm dying to know!"

So, five minutes later, we were fucking in my bed. I'd skipped the hand-job part and gone straight to penetration, which she had no objection to. When I showed her the butt-grabbing technique that Rosie and I had invented as a way of signaling what side of her vagina she wanted stroked, Lori was delighted. "I'm gonna teach that to my boys!" she crowed. "I hope she's showing that to Gary right now!"

And that added sensation was all it took to bring her to a climax, followed by my own a half a minute later. Then we just hugged and chatted for a while.

"I hope my little girl did okay on her first fuck," she said. "I had complete faith in you!"

"She did great! She's a wonderful person. She's sweet, and funny, and sexy as hell. She probably had three, maybe four climaxes! I think I'm in love with her, Lori."

"No, dear. That's just lust. Maybe it will turn into real love, but it usually doesn't. You'll marry somebody else, and she'll marry somebody else. But you can still fuck each other whenever you want. That's the way it's been for sixty years in this family, and that's the way it's going to be. And after you get married, your wife and Rosie's husband will probably be fucking each other, too, because we're going to let them in on our family's little secret. Understand?"

"I do."

"Hey, you know what I've just been thinking just now? We have enough people here to do what we haven't done in a long time. A real orgy, everybody fucking in the same room, trading partners, three or four people pleasuring the same person. Let me talk it over with your parents. But would you be up to it?"

"Sure, as long as can fuck Rosie again. I promised her. And as long as I don't have to fuck Dad or Jack or Bob."

"Well, don't be surprised if you find out that you want to someday. It happens all the time in our family!" She giggled... a giggle so much like her daughter's. "But about that orgy... I'll mention it to them. Right now, let's go for a swim. But first, clean me up. I could use a little oral right now!"

"Yes, ma'am!" And I set to work, sucking my cum from her hairy snatch as she moaned her way to another small orgasm. And all the while I was thinking about what she said about an orgy. Would we men all be fucking the same woman, a few strokes at a time before changing places with the next guy? Or would it be the women fucking us? Maybe it was those erotic thoughts, or maybe it was the smell of my aunt's pussy or the taste of our mixed cum, along with what was left of Dad's, but I could almost feel my cock stirring again.