Our Family's Little Secret Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a hellion! I came in her twice! I'd forgotten how small titties could turn me on so much!"

"I figured as much! And Jeremy tells me she can do amazing things with her cunt!"

"Hey, sis, can I fuck you next? It's been way too long!" He examined her reddened tits. "I see you still like to have your boobs smacked! I still remember slapping them when you were nursing Diane, and I could see the milk spurting out as I slapped them!"

"I remember that! And having them slapped and sucked can still put me over the top! Just ask Jeremy! But speaking of my daughter, I thought you'd want to be back in her cunt again."

"I was too late. Bob got there first! Boy, those kids are fast!"

Mom laughed."Sure, bro, you can fuck me. Jeremy, I'm sure you can find another fuckmate around the three other horny women here!"

"Well, he ain't getting Stacie again. She's just grabbed Jack ... gettin' all the young hard cock she can! I can't blame her. But Gary just left Lori's bed, so she's free."

"What about Rosie?" I asked.

"That's where your dad was headed," Greg said. "You're going to have to wait!"

"I don't mind. We've been doing a lot of fucking over the last couple of weeks, and I bet she could use a rest from me!"

"So go find your aunt. She asked for you... that's why I'm here. And while I'm here, how about it, Linda? I can't remember the last time I fucked the two of you, one after another."

"Comparison shopping?" she replied. "Well, you always said I was the best lay! Let's see if that's still true!"

Lori was waiting for me in the guest bedroom. I could see Greg's cum still welling up from her snatch, and I thought I'd get a sample of it; I knew what everybody else's cum tasted like by now after licking it from four cunts. She squirmed in delight as I ate her out. When I put my finger in her, she was already wet, slick, and stretched, so I took my time as my cock re-charged. We didn't exchange a word. By this time, we'd been fucking for weeks and weeks. We didn't need prompting from each other, so I just played with her breasts until she felt for my reawakened cock and positioned its cap at her hole, still slick from my uncle's cum. Greg must have given her a hell of a shagging, because she was climaxing right away. Like mother, like daughter, I thought as I pumped. I wondered if she was the same hellion in bed when she was her daughter's age. But now, with all the cock she could use in the form of her two oversexed young sons, her libido was in full flare.

I didn't last that long. It continued to astonish me that I could get hard five, six, or even seven times a day. But the more I fucked, the less time it took to put me over the edge when the woman really wanted to bring me to a quick climax. I didn't mind. I was getting hungry again, after two quick fucks in a row.

Mom was in the kitchen talking to Stacie when Lori and I arrived. Her breasts were even redder than before, so I guessed that Greg had given them another workout. There were already sandwiches laid out, and towels on the seats. Greg had brought in a few folding chairs to augment the ones we customarily had in the kitchen, and he and Jack were already helping himself to lunch.

"Well, Stacie," Lori said. "Have you had enough young hard dick now? Did my boys treat you right?"

"Oh, yeah!" Stacie laughed. "Talk about fantasies come true! Three hard teen-age cocks in a row! I'm gonna like this family! You know, all those cocks felt about the same, but I think Jack puts out more cum! It really got squishy!" Jack blushed red, but kept chewing.

By this time, the rest of the clan had heard the voices in the kitchen and smelled the coffee brewing, and trooped in. Diane and Bob were first, followed by Dad and Rosie who, as usual, had that orgasmic blush all over her torso and three loads of cum running down her right thigh.

After lunch, Lori broke the silence. "Well, Linda, are we going to have another orgy today? We've got the people."

"I was just thinking about that," Mom replied. "Maybe too many people for the kind of game we played last time, though."

"How about a more old-fashioned, free-form kind? Remember when Pa put that big tarp on the grass and we all got oiled up?"

"Do I! One of my favorite memories! You remember, Gary and Greg! That was what, twenty years ago? Before the kids were born. I remember that I went off birth control that month, and got pregnant with Diane." She laughed. "When I got pregnant right away, I wondered if the birth control failed and I was carrying somebody else's baby. But Diane ended up looking just like her dad, so that was one less worry!"

"I remember that day! Ma and Pa were there, and Pa's brothers and sister and their spouses. Let's do that again!"

"How does this work?" Jack asked.

"Well, we just spread this big tarp over the lawn," Lori explained. "And we got all oiled up, and we just groped each other until we came. That's how we'll do it now. Everybody keeps moving... no more than a couple of minutes with a partner, and then we move on. Linda, can we use that timer we had before? Set it to three minutes. But if you want to play with a partner a little longer, that's fine. And if we want to gang up on somebody, we do that."

"Do we have a tarp big enough, Gary?" Mom asked.

"Well, we've got all that plastic sheeting left over from the gardening project last year. That should work."

"And you've got that special oil I gave you after the last orgy," Lori said. "The kind that washes off with just water, and doesn't irritate a vagina? I gave you two quarts of it, I think."

"I still have most of it. And Gary and I tried it out, and we didn't have any irritation at all."

"I still don't understand something," Bob cut in. "What happens when we guys cum? Are we out of it?"

"Not necessarily," Lori explained. "You can keep pleasuring other people, and be pleasured if you like. Or you can just take a break, go for a swim, whatever you like. Then, when you start getting hard again, go back and join the fun again."

Greg then added, "Maybe you guys want to do this, and maybe you don't. But Gary and I found that a little mutual masturbation was enough to get us hard again, just from the novelty of it. It was the first gay stuff we did, and it felt weird at first, but since all the girls were getting off on each other, we thought we'd give it a try. And I've never regretted it."

"Did you cum from that?" Jack asked.

"Not then. We saved our hard-ons for the ladies. But there were other times when we went all the way, and came in each other's hand or mouth. I tell you, there's nothing like the feel of a spurting cock in your hand that isn't your own cock. Girls know how it feels, but we guys usually don't."

"Another thing," Mom said. "The whole idea of this is to give each other a sort of floating orgasmic high. If any part of you gets over-sensitized, just let your partner know so they can hold off stimulating that. And be sure not to send each other off the edge too soon. Let's make it last! The last time we did this, I got a buzz that lasted for hours, even after it was over. It was like halfway to an orgasm, but not really eager to get there."

"It won't be exactly the same for the guys," Greg added. "But it'll be close. You won't get hard at first, but it's a definite 'buzz,' like Linda says. The trick is to keep yourself from cumming when you feel you have to. Instead, just enjoy the sensation."

"Let's get rolling, then," Dad said. "One more rule, though. If you're going to use the pool, use the shower first and wash off the oil. I don't know if it screws up the water treatment if you don't. Jeremy, can you help me with laying down the plastic?"

Dad and I unrolled the plastic and covered an area that was about five hundred square feet. Then Mom brought out the timer and the bottles of oil, and we paired off and lay down on the plastic. (Dad warned us that, once we were oiled up, it would be almost impossible to stand and walk on the plastic.) Rosie crawled up to me with a devilish gleam in her eye, and she took her time oiling me up as I watched the other women doing the same with their guys. They saved our cocks for last, stroking them to hardness. It was quite a sight to see all those oiled boners on gleaming bodies. The twins were already dripping pre-cum, and so was I.

But it paled in comparison to the sight of the women's bodies being smeared with the oil. I started with Rosie's back, starting from her ankles to the nape of her neck. Then she turned over, face up, and giggled as she did an experimental slide on the surface of the plastic. But when I got to her breasts, that wanton look I knew so well came over her face. And when I started on her pussy, she spread her legs and pulled her pussy lips apart, exposing her hole. I slipped a finger in as she smiled.

There was a lot of giggling and laughter at first, as we got used to maneuvering in the slippery surface of the plastic. It was almost as if we were all children again, and it definitely broke the ice. But then I heard a chime: the signal to move to another partner. I slid over to Lori as Jack took my place. "Tits," she whispered, and I played with them, gliding my hands, capturing her nips between my finger and thumb. Then the timer chimed again, and I found myself next to Stacie. "Finger-fuck me, dear," she said. As I did so, I saw Mom and Dad each grab a breast and start sucking on it. Stacie shivered with pleasure.

Around the tarp I went, giving strokes to every woman I passed, and accepting caresses on my shoulders and butt and cock. More and more, the women were asking for vaginal stimulation, and it was only a half an hour before they were asking for cock.

Well, you might think it's easy to stay hard enough to service a succession of women if you only spend three minutes at each cunt. And it's true that, if I'd spent the entire time on one oiled woman, I probably wouldn't have lasted five minutes. But I knew that I wouldn't last an entire round with all five of them, so I held it as long as I could until I came to Rosie. When I plowed into her, I knew that I wouldn't be able to hold out any longer, and I filled her with my cum just as the timer went off.

"Did you cum?" I asked.

"No," she answered. "I'm trying not to. It's hard, though!"

I slid off her, and Greg took my place and started pumping his way to an orgasm of his own. Mom saw my softening dick and smiled. "Just finger-fuck me, son. Or play with my tits." I fondled her breasts, so much like her sister's, especially when they were slick with oil, except that this time Mom's tit-flesh was still red from the loving abuse they'd had that morning. As the timer sounded, it was Diane who embraced me. Somebody else had just cum into her, and her cunt was again gooey with sperm. I reached for it, but she pushed my hand away. "Just hug me, bro," she said. So I embraced her and stroked her oily back until the next chime.

I continued to slide along the plastic, taking and giving pleasure where I could. I felt a mouth sucking on my cock. Stacie. And then another one. To my surprise, it was Dad. You know what? They both felt about the same to me. That encouraged me to give Jack's limp cock a yank, since he happened to be next to me at the time. His smile turned into a shocked look as he realized who was holding it, but when Rosie joined me there, adding her hand to mine, he relaxed and let us both stroke him. I fondled his slippery balls, the first balls I'd ever touched that weren't my own.

When the timer sounded again, Dad and Stacie went off to pleasure somebody else, and I felt Mom's hand on my limp dick. At first I wanted to push it away, but the feel of her kneading its softness felt really good, even if it wasn't getting me hard again, so I let her keep at it for the full three minutes.

Well, I don't know if its even possible to describe the feeling of an oiled hand on an oiled cock, or an oiled breast gliding along an oiled back, all these slippery bodies sliding against each other. And I don't know if you'll believe me when I say how pleasurable it was even after an orgasm, when lust was no longer clouding my mind. But maybe you've had a back rub from an expert masseur or masseuse, and you feel the hands kneading your muscles and stroking your skin without a hint of an erotic context. Now if you can imagine that, but make it ten times more pleasurable, or even twenty times, you might begin to appreciate how it felt when I felt Diane's breasts glide against my flaccid cock or my own hand lazily fondling Stacie's slick pussy lips as I nuzzled her neck.

And that's the way the afternoon passed. The only two people who had to take a break and swim in the pool for a while were Lori's sons. the rest of us just stroked each other's bodies, luxuriating in that sensation I just described, until we got randy again. Meanwhile, there was non-stop action on the plastic as the oiled bodies slid against each other, hands on cunts or cocks or tits, and mouths on nipples, cocks, or cunts, whatever was handy.

I felt the barriers between male and female crumbling, and began to see why Dad and Greg had their first gay experiences at such an orgy. When I felt a hand grasping my cock, I didn't care whether it was a man's hand or a woman's hand. At one point, I even sixty-nined with Uncle Greg, each of us coming close to an orgasm. If there hadn't been an ample supply of willing, wanting cunts, we would probably have gone all the way to a climax.

And the women! There were far fewer qualms about same-sex groping. I remembered that first orgy, where the girls were doing a lesbian bacchanalia for us guys to get us hard again after the first round, and there was the same easy familiarity with each other's bodies. Now, with the men's cocks being occasionally out of commission after their orgasms, the women filled the gap by pleasuring each other's cunts with their mouths or fingers. Even Stacie was accepting as much love from the women as she was from the men. We'd definitely unleashed something in her.

And the women, being women, were orgasming almost constantly. They weren't always big ones, but they knew how to provoke even little ones or just enjoy the buzz of stimulation. They were much better at the men in finding that level of arousal that was just short of an orgasm. But when they were ready for one, they let their restraints fall away. If anybody had timed the women for the longest sustained orgasm, Rosie would have probably taken the prize. But Stacie would have given her a run for her money, and I had the honor of ejaculating into her during her longest climax.

And there was a time when I had just finished fondling Lori and slithered over to my mom, taking her left nipple into my mouth as I fingered her. Diane saw what I was doing and latched on to Mom's right nipple, and grasped my free hand in hers. She squeezed my hand in a rhythm, and I realized that she wanted me to suck in time to it, as she was doing. So we sucked in unison. It might have been Mom's first time having both children at her breasts since we'd been weaned, and our simultaneous suction brought her to a thunderous climax. The twins saw what we were doing, and started doing the same action on their mother. Two mothers with children at their breasts! Dad and Greg didn't want Stacie to feel left out, so they went to work on her tits as Rosie tongued her clit. After Stacie orgasmed, it was Rosie's turn to have the men sucking at her nipples as Stacie ate her out.

The coolest thing, though, was how we all kept groping each other long after our libidos were satisfied. We couldn't stop hugging each other, kissing each other, fondling each other. I was even kissing and fondling and hugging the guys. I knew in my heart of hearts that I was still arrow-straight when it came to fucking, but I was reveling in the closeness and love that we all felt for each other. And I'd never taken the time to pay such attention to a single breast, massaging it, teasing a nipple with the flat of my hand, licking its underside. Or taking a cock into my mouth, sucking on the cap and licking its underside. We knew that it was not a prelude to an orgasm, at least right away; when that time came for my partner's orgasm, it might be some other cock in her cunt, while my own cock would be elsewhere, in a state of arousal that didn't have to coincide with hers. And I spent three full minutes just licking on Lori's left armpit and smelling its musk. If that's what she wanted, it was fine with me. We had all the time in the world.

I ejaculated four times: the first in Rosie, and then in Stacie, and then in Jack's mouth, as his cock hardened in my own mouth. That caught me by surprise. I thanked him and told him to cum if he wanted to, but he said that he wanted to stay hard a little longer. That was pretty much the way it went for everybody. We would ask our partners if they were ready to cum yet. If they did, we'd ratchet up our fucking; if not, we'd just stay with fondling and kissing.

My last cum was in my sister. She'd just been fucking Bob, who had been pumping hard but didn't want to climax just yet, because he wanted to save his last ejaculation for his own sister. Diane had just started a huge climax of her own and wanted to extend it, so she stretched out her arms to me as soon as Bob pulled out. I entered her and started pumping to keep her orgasm rolling, and she gave a moan that I knew well, the moan of a woman in the throes of a huge climax, a moan I'd heard nearly every day for over a month. I felt her vagina tighten suddenly, and a shudder passed through her body. That set off my own orgasm and shudder, even though I wasn't fully hard.

We rolled apart. Jack was at her cunt, licking off my sperm, and his sister was at my cock, savoring Diane's pussy juices. But we gently pushed them away. Our genitals were super-sensitive after our orgasms, and we knew we were done for the afternoon. We got up shakily and steadied each other on the slippery plastic, and walked over to the outside shower by the pool as Jack sought out Stacie to give her a last orgasm.

The shower was occupied by Dad and Lori, so we waited our turn. Greg and Mom had already showered, and were drying each other off with one of the towels she'd stacked up on the table next to the shower. As we waited, we watched the four remaining lovers in their last gasps of pleasure, making their climaxes plain with their moans and screams, their oiled bodies writhing on the plastic, the women's legs spread wide as the twins mercilessly thrust their cocks in and out of the women's cunts. With Jack's cock in her, Stacie came first, followed shortly by Bob and Rosie, their bodies locked in a near-simultaneous climax.

I saw Stacie whisper something to Jack, and when they uncoupled, Jack was still hard. Then Bob pulled out of Rosie and rolled to the side, and Jack took his place and gave Rosie a last shag before ejaculating into her. I saw them roll apart, all their lust burned out. Jack was fondling his softening dick, and Rosie's cunt was oozing with the freshly deposited sperm of her two brothers. Diane and I helped the four of them off the plastic and kissed them, and then took our showers. By that time, everybody else was in the house.

Pizzas were ordered, delivered, and eaten, and much wine consumed around the fire-pit on the patio. It had gotten chilly, so Dad and I gave our spare robes to the twins, and Mom found one for Lori. Rosie got one of Diane's spares, and Greg and Stacie retrieved theirs from the camper. We chatted easily, and Stacie filled us in on her background. Not only was she the swimming coach at her, but she had a PhD in American history and was teaching classes on the Civil War and the Great Depression.

When we said our good-nights, we kissed and hugged each other, opening the front of our robes to get a last feel of each other. I hugged the men as enthusiastically as I did the women; by this time our cocks were half-hard again, and I felt theirs pressing against mine as we kissed. It didn't feel strange at all.