Our Family's Little Secret Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the family paired off for our last trysts of the evening, Stacie saved her last hug for me, grinding her breasts against my chest. I could swear that her nipples were as hard as I've ever felt them, harder than they'd been during our orgy.

"Would you be kind enough to sleep with me again?" she asked. "You know how I fantasized about the cocks on those college boys? Well, today, I had my fill of them, but yours was still the best. Please?"

"I'm surprised," I said. Greg and the twins have bigger cocks than I do, and it sure looked like you were having fun with them."

"Silly boy! Yeah, size counts, but not that much. Your cocks are close enough in size to theirs, but you know what to do with yours, more than the twins do. And I get enough of Greg's cock anyway. I love him dearly, and not just for his cock."

So off to bed we went. Compared to our fuck of the previous night, there was no urgency, no urge to get inside her, to have an orgasm right away. We pleasured each other with the familiarity that comes with having had a lot of cocks and cunts that day, and getting our kicks from every one of them. "This feels weird," she said. "I don't feel like I ever came down completely from my last orgasm. And I don't feel like I need to have another one right away. I'm kind of floating in the middle, like your mom was talking about."

"I feel the same way," I said. "I'm getting hard again, but I'm not close to cumming. I think I could stay this way for hours if I had to."

"Well, I want you inside me," she said simply. "It just feels right."

When my cock slid into her slick cleft, it felt as familiar as parking a car. We lay coupled like that for a while, letting our fire smolder steadily before we let it blaze for one last time and sweep over us. I felt my cock grow to full hardness inside her, and I began a series of long, slow strokes, gradually letting our libidos crest. When I came at last, every pulse of my spewing cock was answered with a clench of her cunt muscles, as if she was squeezing the last of my seed into her.

Then she started crying. "Hold me," she said. "Just hold me."

"Did I hurt you?" I asked. "I'm sorry if I did."

"No, dear, you didn't. I was just thinking that today was the most beautiful day of my life! Better then fucking Greg for the first time, better than fucking anybody for the first time! Better than my first orgasm!"

She wiped a tear away, then spoke again. "What we did today was more than sex. I mean, it was great sex, but it was more than that. I didn't know that I could feel so close to nine other people, that I could almost feel them inside my skin. That I could get so much love at one time! Everyone caring about where I was in my arousal, paying attention to every inch of my skin. I was in love with my own body, and I was in love with everybody else's body, too. It wasn't just sex, but love. Where giving was as important as getting. Your family is so special, and I just lucked into it when I met Greg." She started sniffling again.

"Well, I lucked into it, too, Stacie, when I was born into it," I replied as I took the corner of the bed sheet to wipe the tear away. "I had strong, smart women like Mom and Lori and Dee to guide me to my first orgasms with a woman. They taught me how to please them... to please you, too."

"And you did! Oh, God, you did! I knew right away that Greg was going to be a great lover, the moment we first fucked. Now I know how he got that way. He learned from the best teachers! In the best school!"

"Well, that's our family's little secret. Let's keep it that way, shall we?"

"I don't know about that! I have a younger sister, the same age as you, with a sex drive that's even higher as mine. But she's been screwed over by a lot of stupid boyfriends. If there's anybody who needs a family like yours, it's her!"

"Don't say 'yours.' Say 'ours.' You're family now, too. You have as much claim to my cock as to Greg's."

"And that's what I want for my sister, Jeremy. Greg's cock. Your cock. Your dad's cock. Jack's, and Bob's, too. Every cock that's attached to caring, loving guys like you. That's what she needs, that's what she deserves."

"Maybe we can make that happen. Talk to Mom and Dad and Greg."

"Oh, I will! Now kiss me good night, Jeremy, and sweet dreams! Maybe the next time we share a bed, my sister will be with us!"

Now that was the stuff of dreams!