Our Fantasy

Story Info
A shared fantasy of filth and debauchery.
985 words
4.18
5.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh how beautifully filthy our minds are! We shared a fantasy last night...

After our first night together in a hotel, the bed sheets covered in our combined sweat, my juices and your cum from the night of debauchery we just shared, the smell of sex thick in the air.

We've gone down for coffee and breakfast to refuel and recover a little and as we come back up to the room we walk in to find a beautiful young girl on our bed, she has our dirty sheets next to her while her hand is on her pussy and she hasn't noticed us yet, she's young, maybe early 20s, very pretty, small pert breasts, long legs and obviously rather horny over the mess we created.

She finally sees us watching her, hungrily. Embarrassed, she goes to get up but you tell her to stop. She freezes and stares, doe-eyed, unsure what you just said, you tell her to stay where she is and play with her sweet pussy again. She looks from you to me, slightly panicked but evidently aroused too so I smile sweetly at her and softly tell her to play for us. Slowly, so slowly she obeys and returns her hand to between her long, lean legs as we snake up the bed either side of her. We take turns kissing, licking and teasing her tight little snatch, kissing each other to share her sweet juices between us, alternating which of us licks her clit and which fingers her tight hole until she cums hard for us!

I look at you and you know where my mind is from just one look, you know I want to see you fuck her. I unbutton your jeans and pull out your thick, hard cock and start guiding you towards her wet slit, I tease her hole with your head as she moans in pleasure and a little fear, I run my other hand over her body, reassuring her. I ask her if she is ready for this, does she want to feel your cock and she nods, slowly losing her nervousness and starting to enjoy being our little toy. I slap one of her breast sharply and she cries out in shock more than pain.

"I said are you ready for his cock and you will answer me verbally or you'll get more than a slap, understand?"

"Yes" she whimpers.

"Good girl"

I look at you, your cock still in my hand throbbing in anticipation of feeling her tight sex finally wrapped around you. I pull you closer and you slowly ease into her as she gasps at the feel of your thick cock filling her. You thrust deep into her and pull back out so I can suck her juices from you then you plunge deep into her again and she cries out, this time in pure pleasure. I move up her body and start running my hands over her pert tits, pinching her nipples between my fingers and watching her enjoy you.

I lick and bite her hard nipples, sucking them and feeling her body start to tense beneath us as she nears another orgasm. I run a hand up to her throat and squeeze softly at first but slowly increasing the pressure as you thrust harder into her, her eyes go wide and wild and I smile wickedly at her knowing exactly what she is feeling as you've done the same to me just a few hours ago. I squeeze her throat harder as I bite on her nipple and just as she starts to convulse as a huge orgasm rips through her young body I release her and she draws a deep sighing breath as she cums hard on your cock.

As she's panting and writhing under us I move myself so I am straddling her face facing down her body so she can lick my dripping wet pussy while I suck her juices from your cock. You stroke my cheek and grab my hair, forcing your cock to the back of my throat making me gag, then you pull me off and force my face into her wetness to lick her. I lick and suck her clit and she copies what I do on my hot pussy. She eats and licks me so well and it's not long before I cum hard on her face.

You're getting desperate to cum now so you grab me roughly and pull me towards you, spinning me around so I can continue to lick her gorgeous hole while you pound mine. I finger fuck and lick her to another orgasm as you thrust harder and deeper into me, both of us close to cumming. I push back into you, matching my rhythm to yours, my tight pussy gripping your cock perfectly, throbbing and pulsing as I get nearer release.

A few more powerful thrusts and we both cum hard together, your hot load filling my pussy deep. I collapse on the bed beside our little slut and you demand that she comes and licks your cum from my pussy. She hesitates only for a second before dutifully licking and sucking up every drop of your cum, she licks her way up my body and we kiss passionately so I can taste you in her mouth.

"Now get out" you tell her.

She looks sadly at me and I nod. We're done with her now. She dresses, takes our soiled sheets that she was changing when we caught her and leaves to return to work.

You crawl on the bed beside me and start kissing me, running your hands over my body, teasing a finger over my still wet pussy before plunging it deep inside me. I feel your cock start to get hard again and know we are in for a long day of teasing, fucking and cumming over our little slut.