Our Fantasy Explored

Story Info
A snippet of our hotwife adventure.
905 words
4.33
10.7k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cejo_hot
Cejo_hot
20 Followers

I woke up in the middle of the night. Looking over to your side of the bed I noticed that your side was empty. Slowly I got up and walked to the living room. As I got to the living room, I saw the TV was on. However, it was not showing Big Bang Theory as I was expecting. Rather, it had something of a different type of Big Bang on the screen. In the darkness the screen was on bright displaying a woman, on her hands and knees fucking two men. I stopped to look and make sure I was awake. My eyes were not lying to me. It's then that I peeked around the door towards the couch.

You were there, naked, with your legs spread open, your one hand rubbing your clit, the other playing with one of your nipples.

I saw your eyes fixed on the screen and then, you saw me. Your stopped breathing and then you smiled.

Walking over to you I leaned down to your ear and said, "Don't stop, I want to see you cum."

You nodded.

I walked over to the other window and realised that you also had left the curtains open, which was odd as you always close the curtains when we have sex. As I took off my clothes you looked over to me and immediately noticed my hard erection. You again returned your eyes on to the screen, and I watched your breathing getting heavier. With every scene change of the screen action you were edging yourself closer and closer to an orgasm. Your hips moving with your fingers rubbing your clit. You let go of your nipple and inserted your finger into your pussy as you continued rubbing your clit.

Your breasts and face turned blood red as you start to cum. Your hips pushing up as the pleasure sweeps over your body.

Your hand slips out from inside of you and you sit there for a bit catching your breath.

After a few moments I walk over to you, leaning over to your ear and I whisper, "That was super sexy!"

You lift your hand, grabbing my erection you demand, "Fuck me!"

I pull you up and walk you over to the open windows. I bend you over, you reach forward grabbing the window frame. Moving in behind you, I grab your hips and then I push my cock into your dripping wet pussy.

I take a moment to enjoy the feeling of your warmth around me and then I pull out. You moan as you feel me leave your pussy and you thrust your hips back trying to get my cock back in to you. I tease you for a second and then I push into you, hard. You moan out loud as I enter you. We fuck hard against the window and I hold on to your hips as I relish your warmth. From the excitement of watching you get off, I know I can't hold for much longer. I pull your head up to me and tell you I'm about to cum.

You push your hips back and then quickly you get off my cock. You turn around and drop to your knees. Your hands grab my cock and balls, and you start to hand fuck me.

You look up to me and then say, "Cum on my tits and face!"

I take a deep breath looking down at your lusty eyes. You open your mouth and start to suck on my balls as you masturbate me. You then take the head of my dick into your mouth and suck on it, trying to milk it. The pressure in my cock is immense and I love the feeling as you worship my cock.

Leaving my dickhead, you look up at me while you massage my balls.

Your eyes are on fire and you whisper, "Do you like catching your wife watching porn?"

I moan "Yes, very much".

You then ask, "You liked seeing me fantasize about being used by two cocks?"

I moan yes again.

You are tipping me over the edge as I get closer to cumming.

From deep inside me I feel my orgasm building up and you squeeze my balls. That is the last part needed and my hips push forward. The first stream of cum lands on your chin, and you eagerly grab my cock into your mouth, sucking out every drop of cum from my cock. You keep on massaging my balls and try and get a bit more from me as I feel my legs shake from the orgasm.

Slowly you release my cock from your mouth, and you look up at me. The cum that was on your chin has dropped down on to your breasts, some of it running over one of your nipples.

Smiling, you rub the cum into your skin. I look at you and you catch my eye again, and it's then that you whisper, "Do you like your naughty Hot wife?"

I can only nod and smile at you at the same time.

You press ahead with another question "Do you want me to do that for real?"

Again, I can only nod, but utter a "Yes" to you. As you get up to your feet, I bend down a bit and kiss you deeply.

And then you whisper again, "I want to do that!"

Cejo_hot
Cejo_hot
20 Followers