Our Favorite Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so the incredible happened: the three of us came together! Man, it was great! There was DeShawn's deep grunts as he pumped his seed into her, my own groans as I poured my emission into a woman's butt for the first time, and Marie's high-pitched cries (which alternated between girlish squeals and a strange sort of catlike mew), which went on long after our own discharges were over. DeShawn and I remained in her, and I kept on stroking her for minute after minute until at last she pulled my hand away from her delta, utterly spent.

The other guys did Marie the courtesy of giving her a little break so she could recover. But then they were back at it.

For the next two hours, her pussy and ass were pretty much constantly filled with cocks, and her mouth came in for its share of action also. Watching the proceedings, I thought I sensed that she came at least four more times—making six in all for her! She had to be happy about that.

By this time it was getting on for dinnertime, and one of the guys—I think it was Martin—had a brilliant idea. We'd order Chinese takeout for everybody!

He put in the order after figuring out what everyone wanted. Marie took occasion to head to the bathroom, where we could hear her washing up—there was certainly a lot of our come to wash off! She came out wearing a thin little robe that went down to about her knees. In some ways she looked more ravishingly beautiful that way than when she was naked.

She was just unflappable. After taking the kind of onslaught of male flesh that we'd thrown at her, most other women would have hardly been able to walk, let alone process in their minds what they'd been through; but Marie was calm and smiling. I won't say she was bright-eyed and bushy-tailed: she was clearly pretty tired. But she wasn't going to show it.

And so, when the food arrived, we all sat around—most of us still naked, although some had put their underpants on—eating the stuff. Marie sat on one guy's lap after another, placing an arm delicately around his shoulders while he fed her little bits of the food with chopsticks (or a fork, for those guys who were too dumb to manage chopsticks). We all had our fill. I think some guys were intent on having another round in the bedroom with Marie, but they all seemed pretty exhausted (we figured out that each of us had come twice, and five of us had come three times), so eventually they all got dressed and left, giving Marie a big hug and kiss (with, maybe, a little squeeze of her butt) to show their appreciation.

But I didn't leave. When she was sitting on my lap, eating a bit of kung pao chicken, I had whispered to her, "Marie, can I stay a bit?"

She looked down at me, gave me the most exquisite little smile, and said, "All right, dear." And then she kissed me daintily on the mouth.

Didn't I say that Marie Frazier was my favorite teacher?

12