Our Fifth Date

Story Info
What could she have planned for me at this dance club?
1.5k words
4.58
5.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story can very much be considered a stand-alone short story. It loosely follows events and characters from 'Our fourth date.'

This story contains elements of exhibitionism, Lesbian D/s, and very slight non-consent/reluctance.

*****

Our Fifth Date.

The feeling of being spoiled doesn't begin to describe how I'm feeling right now. I can't even put into words the feeling of excitement or anticipation either.

Tonight, you've truly outdone yourself, bringing me to such a well sought out restaurant, pampering me, and being so flirtatious. You've set my mood alight.

The buzzed walk down the busy downtown streets however set my nerves on end. Of course, I followed your orders in the restaurant, seeking out the washroom to remove my panties and bra for you. Discreetly returning to our booth and presenting them to you.

The sly look in your eyes as your foot slipped from your shoe and under my tight red dress to tease me under our table. I watched as you smuggled my things into your purse, you know.

I'm happy knowing you have them for safe keepings.

This walk to the nightclub has my head on a swivel, the lustful eyes of the passersby. So many eyes were looking at my chest. It's obvious that my nipples are betraying my excitement.

Often, this club is busy, and tonight is no exception. I feel your hand pull me to the crowded dance floor. I'm overjoyed to be here with you. Losing myself to the music with you.

Each sly touch you make with me is thrilling, especially when you hike my dress up. The way you put me on display as yours, free to touch and free to show. I feel as if I'm your possession, and it is euphoric to me.

Though... this time it wasn't you touching me... I can smell her perfume. It fills my nose with such a lovely scent. I watch you, smiling with enjoyment, while holding my hands and swaying to the music as this stranger gropes, and grabs at me.

I feel myself heating up more and more as her hand digs into the front of my dress, pawing roughly at my breast, pinching and pulling my nipple. Her other hand was on my ass, squeezing me roughly.

I make to leave her roaming hands, but you stop me. The kiss you give me is so halting, it could stop an earthquake. You crush your lips with mine, pressing your body to mine.

I feel sandwiched between you and this stranger. Both of your bodies pressed into mine as we three sway with the beat and rhythm on this dance floor. I feel lost with sensation.

Then, with sudden urgency, I feel you pulling at my hand. Your grip is firm as you lead us to the restrooms.

Inside, you're rough with me, pushing me to the wall. Your knee between mine, keeping my stance open. Your hands are on my shoulders. I feel pinned to the wall.

At first, your words sting. "You think I didn't see you out there, acting like such a slut?" I make to protest, but I feel your hand pull my dress up, fingers push into my warm honeypot.

The gasp I make is so audacious in this large Restroom.

The feeling is fleeting, leaving me desperate as you play with me for such a short time. Pulling your fingers free and displaying them, I can see how slick they are with my arousal.

"If you're going to act like a whore, then I'm going to treat you like one."

That wicked smile you have is so telling of your mood. Your fingers push into my mouth. I can taste myself on you.

With eyes closed, I savor this...

I can feel you pushing me down to my knees with the fingers I'm sucking on. It's such a dark thrill for me to please you in such a public place. I can hear we are no longer alone, not with the murmurs and gasps in the room.

Being there, kneeling before you with my mouth so near you. My eyes looking up at you, my words filling the room, breaking through the noise. My begging to please you, to thank you, and how I long to taste you.

When you hike your dress up, I can see and smell your excitement. I'm loathed to admit, I didn't even ask for permission before I dove in headfirst.

My mouth seeking to make amends for my whorish behavior. My tongue licking you desperately to make you happy, to make you purr. My mouth sucking and nipping at you. Your body quivering with pleasure gives me pleasure.

Your compliments fill my ears and my heart soars as I hear you tell me how much of a 'good girl' I am.

I am your good girl. I always hope to be.

Then... the other voices fill the room. Some, talking about us... about me in particular. How I'm your bitch, and how they are next in line for my slut tongue.

I take satisfaction when your hand rests on my head, your fingers squeezing. How you tell me you're going to cum, how close you are. It doubles, no, triples my efforts. My mouth is yours to use, yours to grind on.

I can feel you gush your love on my lips. Smearing my face with your juices as you rub yourself on me. Marking me in front of so many as yours.

The grip on my hair and the look in your eyes tells me that we are far from done. The way you tell me to crawl, I know there's no debate in your orders. I feel my face blanch as all the young partygoers watch on.

Pulling me into a stall, I watch as you pull a strap-on from your purse. My eyes fixated on it causing me to nearly miss how you toss my panties into the crowd.

Watching you sit on the closed seat, your strap-on cock standing proud, you look like a queen. My queen.

It's embarrassing the way you have me suck on it, in front of the open stall door. I can feel so many eyes on my bare ass. So many eyes watching give you head, while I rub myself, kneeling on this restroom floor, in this restroom stall.

It doesn't take you much effort to soon have me riding you while you sit on the closed seat. I'm grateful to be facing you as I bounce on your lap. My palms pressed to the walls for balance as I pleasure myself on your rubber cock.

Your hands on my hips, holding me, guiding me into your rhythm as I bounce with abandon on your lap. My grunts and groans of pleasure drown out all the murmurs and giggles of the onlookers.

Almost all.

My nose fills with a familiar smell of perfume. Before I can turn to see the stranger, the one who molested me earlier, I feel her grip my hair. She pulls my head back and slaps my ass... hard.

THWACK!

"Keep fucking her!" She orders me.

I mean to protest, but I feel you begin slapping my tits. I'm once more trapped between you two. The wicked smile you give me as my hair is pulled back, causes my body to arch for you.

Another flurry of slaps and spanks has me bouncing and crying out like a bitch in heat. I don't know if this was by design, or if you're simply having fun tormenting me, but I love it all the same.

I can feel the stranger's hand, rubbing my ass. I can feel her begin to press into me, her large breasts once more pressing against my back. Her smell fills my nose.

The sheer excitement I see in your eyes at the sight of me, so helpless and on edge, feels like a reflection of my excitement.

The way you bite your lip as you scrape your nails down my sides. The way the stranger has begun sucking on my neck. The grip she has on my hair is so controlling, as her free hand mauls my bouncing and sore tits.

My body feels so hot, I swear I could catch fire any moment. It's your words that throw me over the edge. "I'm going to let her fuck you next."

I feel the orgasms begin. Not just one, but a whole string of them, exploding inside my twisting, thrashing, trembling body. One after another. The both of you pulling me up and down, never letting me slow down.

I know this night is far from over.

I love having you, and the wild and wicked things you do to me.

*****

Thank you for reading.

Please feel free to leave a comment. Let me know what you like or don't like. Feedback is important to me, and a big help in improving my questionable writing.

You can also contact me via the CONTACT tab on my profile. I'm always happy to receive emails and always do my best to respond.

Lastly, another big thank you to Everyone who helped me Edit this story