Our First Adult Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
michie
michie
513 Followers

I did not feel like myself, more like a helpless infant in need of their parent. My husband returned my embrace and held me very close without any words. His shirt was covered with his sperm and it smeared on my cheek as I buried my face in his chest. I didn't care about the stickiness between us, I just didn't want any space between us in that moment. We were sitting on the edge of the bench that I had just been fucked by another man on and holding each other intimately. Something more bizarre I could have never dreamt in my life.

Upon the roar of the engine noise my husband tried to initiate verbal communication. "Honey, are you ok?"

I couldn't put my words in the proper order. That part of my brain felt scrambled. Anything I tried to say just came out as gibberish. This was frustrating in the true sense of the word. I would try to formulate a sentence but the syllables wouldn't come out in the proper order.

"Michelle, just slow down, I'm here."

Finally I was able to ask what was most pressing on my mind, "Do you still love me?"

"Of course I love you!" My husband said in an almost panicked shock.

"But...but...but you saw..."

"Saw what, what do you mean?"

"Honey, he fucked me? Didn't you see?" Reality really wasn't making much sense and this point and my question was sincere.

"I know he did, I know he did." My husband said in a calmness that could have been mistaken for solemnity.

"But he fucked me? He fucked me and you still love me? Tears had welled in my eyes from all the emotions coming to a crescendo.

"Michelle, you're my wife and I love you no matter what, have loved and never for a moment stopped loving you from the second I laid eyes on you."

It wasn't lost on me that my husband was telling me that he loved me before we ever became romantically involved. This is something he had never admitted to me. He went on to tell me how he thought about me for years before we dated and how I was the only girl he ever loved. All of his defences had been broken down and he was telling me secrets which had been protected for years.

"Honey, I love you. I love you! Please don't ever leave me..." The last part being my greatest fear, and one that I never say plainly.

"I would never leave you Michelle, I love you." He re-assured me without judgement.

"I love you too." I said plainly and sincerely.

The tears were flowing freely from my eyes, but they were simply tears of joy. We had pushed our marriage right to the edge; beyond any resemblance of common sense. We had given my body to a complete stranger and our feelings came out in renaissance. The most magical feeling of that night was covered up in that blanket with my one lover who loves me unconditionally and completely.

"Honey, you're trembling."

"So are you." I informed my husband as I tried to hold him closer.

"Did you like it?" He asked slyly.

"Like what?"

"Getting fucked by him?" He whispered in a husky voice millimetres from my ear.

"Honey, he fucked me so good." I said in my most fragile voice.

"I saw you cum on his dick, I've never seen you like that, I've never seen anything like that." His voice was not attacking in the very least; just an honest expression.

"His dick is so big...I've never been fucked like that...I'm sorry" I said realizing that I may have gone too far.

My husband didn't get defensive or take the statement at all personally. He just slightly relaxed his grip on me. I, instinctively, peeled my face from his chest and looked up. He allowed the blanket to drop so that we were looking at each other in the ocean air. I must have looked a mess, the make-up around my eyes had been running from my tears, my husband's cum was all over the side of my face, transferred from his shirt, my hair was a mess and my eyes were spent. Even so, my husband kissed me very deeply and softly caressed the back of my head. The kiss was as energetic as a first kiss with none of the fear of rejection. I felt very secure with my man.

During the kiss I reached down and felt his semi hard cock. I broke away and smiled at his virility.

"How many times did you cum tonight?" I asked knowing there was no way he had another one left in him.

"I think 4 times." He said sheepishly, knowing that twice, for us, hadn't happened in over 10 years.

"My gosh!" I said in open mouthed amazement while give him a playful shove on the shoulder.

We both found some humour in it. I tried to give his cock a few more tugs, but I could tell he was pretty raw from doing that himself for the duration of the sex. The ride back didn't seem to take as long as the ride there. Time was working on a different scale in my mind and it rendered me a disoriented feeling. It felt like the beach should have been deserted, it felt like the sun should have been coming up shortly, but in reality it was only about 9 or 10pm. The lights of the beach shone silver and bright and from a distance looked like long blazing stars hung low to the ground.

It felt like we had renewed and strengthened our vows in the strangest of ways. I wanted to stay under the blanket forever, but I knew that couldn't be. Even so, I milked it for all it was worth and buried my head back under the covers. The pungent smell of sex was completely visceral to the enclosure. Eric's cum, mixed with my juices, was leaking out of my pussy and causing a sticky puddle between my thighs and the bench. My husband's cum was adding to the aroma. His sperm was, by no means, small in amount. It wasn't only on his shirt, on closer inspection it was stuck, in clumps, to the hair on his thighs and matted in his pubic hair. We were a proper mess. It was a good thing we had the ocean to wash off in before swimming back to shore. This time there would more than wading, I had plans to treat it like a salty bath.

The engine came to a halt. Eric descended the later to point out the obvious, that we had arrived. I felt like a co-ed at a frat party as I scoured the deck for my discarded blue and yellow bikini bottoms. I found them laying lonely in the corner of the cabin area. I felt, and heard, the squishiness between my legs when I pulled them up to my hips. For someone who had taken me so passionately, Eric kept his distance from me, he addressed my husband when he spoke. At that point it really didn't matter to me, our short time as a couple was done and I wouldn't have wanted it to last any longer.

I stuffed the rest of my clothes into the plastic dry bag where my purse containing the condoms stayed for the entire trip. I took one last look at the ocean from this boat. I looked away from the lights of the beach, into what looked like a few red lights followed by an endless expanse of blackness. It looked so lovely and peaceful but at the same time so full of mysterious danger. I let the feeling sink in for a moment or two before plunging into the expanse. While floating free in the water I made sure to open my vagina to let the salt water kill any of the sperm that may have been planning an attack. I relaxed and contracted my pelvic muscles to make sure I flushed as much as possible in and out. At the same time, my husband was washing his shirt, which he had, understandably, not thrown in the dry bag.

Eric accompanied us to the beach and walked us back to the resort. This time we took the long way around the shoreline. Eric said, to my husband, that it was too dangerous to go on the unbeaten path at night. I stayed attached to my husband the entire walk back. I had a nagging feeling that people were looking at us and judging us for what we had done. I wondered if I looked as different as I felt, if maybe people knew that look. The paranoia made me squeeze my husband's hand tighter while I looked at the ground and relied completely on him to make sure I walked the right way.

When we got to the gates of the resort I didn't know how to act. I didn't know if I was supposed to kiss Eric, give him a hug or something else that never crossed my mind. Thankfully he made this as non-awkward as could possibly be expected. He took my left hand and politely kissed my ring finger as he gazed softly through his bowed head. He and my husband then shook hands in a mutual display of respect. We never saw Eric again and have no idea how we would contact him if we ever did.

michie
michie
513 Followers