All Comments on 'Our First Adult Vacation'

by michie

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
swingerjoeswingerjoeover 6 years ago
Thanks for contributing

Since this is your first LW story, you’re probably very confused by the feedback you’ve received so far. You’re not a true Loving Wives writer until you’ve received your first “1* cuck shit” (or death threat.) Just ignore the angry, impotent, old men. This is a very well-written tale, and you are a talented writer.

Note that in this category, writers are allowed to describe a character’s eye color, hair color, clothing color, etc., but if you mention a character’s skin color, you will be called a racist. (And what do we call people who primarily value skin color over all other physical traits? Yep, racists calling non-racists racists. Welcome to 2018.)

There were some elements of the plot that I liked, and some that I didn’t. What I liked:

— It was written in a realistic and plausible manner.

— The plot moved at a reasonable pace, and included enough hesitation, doubt, and second-guessing that it created a bit of tension.

— The fact that it’s written from the wife’s perspective gives us a rare (in LW) glimpse into the female mind. I think you did an excellent job there.

— The idea of a middle-aged married couple having some extramarital fun during a vacation is hardly new to this category, but you gave it enough of a twist that it seemed fresh.

What I didn’t like:

— The ubiquitous foot-long cock. In general, try not to give descriptions of a person’s body parts (including bra size, dress size, etc.) with numbers. Use words instead.

— The unexplained behavior of the husband. He never liked men looking at his wife before, but suddenly wants her to fuck a stranger? He needed pills to get aroused, but jacks off four times while watching her fuck? I realize it’s difficult to convey his thoughts through the wife’s perspective, but that’s what dialogue is for.

— The “too-perfect bull” trope. Eric is a love-making machine, an alpha male with a heart, the perfect gentleman, etc. It would be more interesting if he were flawed in some way. When he brought them to a remote island, I thought for a moment that the story might turn dark. Instead, it was a happy ending for everyone. Nothing wrong with that, but imagine the irony if Eric was a premature ejaculator, and hubby had to step in and finish the job!

Again, thank you for contributing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well written

The only racists are the idiots who left comments before me.

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 6 years ago

I loved it all the way through, just as I have enjoyed all your stories. I was right there, seeing, feeling and smelling all that you experienced.

Thank you for letting us join in on your treat. I hope the soreness and aches have disappeared by now.

bwb58bwb58over 6 years ago
5 stars

Really my type of story, loving, sharing. Pay no attention to the race baiters leaving comments. Keep up the good work, It is refreshing reading a story like this, without the humiliation, just a loving couple sharing a new experience. One of my favorites.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 6 years ago
Two things:

First, please get an editor. There were so many mistakes and incorrect words that messed up many sentences that it detracted from your story.

Second: This type of thing happens all the time in resorts. But... if it was with a local then MONEY would be requested for the "service" or, in this case, the "Night boat cruise". That's how many of the locals survive. Yes, MEN and WOMEN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why didn't the author put this story in IR?

"Note that in this category, writers are allowed to describe a character’s eye color, hair color, clothing color, etc., but if you mention a character’s skin color, you will be called a racist."

Get real!! Authors know the kind of reaction they are going to get when they put and obvious IR story in LW but yet they continue to do it. Why is that? Do you think it has something to do with the need to humiliate the "loser" white husbands? No that can't be it; there must be another reason but I just can't imagine what it might be.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 6 years ago
See what I mean?

The racist anonies only care about skin tone. Nothing else matters. If a character's skin tone is even a little off-white, then they insist the story should be categorized as IR. 'Cuz they don't wanna read no stories with no coloreds in it! I can only wonder whether they read these stories with their white hoods on or off. It's probably difficult to read through the eye holes.

Never mind that the character in this particular story was a blue-eyed, half-white/half-Dominican. This is the world we live in today. Every person must be categorized by skin color, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, wealth, etc., etc.. And people wonder why the US is so divided? The left has been playing identity politics for decades, and the chickens have come home to roost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Swingerjoe is a racist and sexist bastard

He can't stand to see a woman succeed. Especially a black woman. Think about that one for a minute. Nothing else needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
26thNC is Justgr8 (and just8reading and Impo64) and a pathetic worm

That tool is the only one one here who posts negative comments. It’s clear every single one is from him and one of his many identities. How much of a loser do you have to be to come to a porn site and complain?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent work!

You really captured the gamut of emotions involved in a situation like this, while keeping the action hot and the imagery vivid. I was very impressed and look forward to reading more of your work. Thank you for sharing this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Swinger Joe is our hero

Thanks Swinger Joe for having the fortiude to defend us that like H.W. stories.

Ive tried but all I get is stuff it up my ass comments.Keep it up and dont give up.

Thanks Again

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well written story..

A great story, well presented..

To those of us with a similar experience, your story took my wife and I back to a wonderful Acapulco vacation in the late 70's.. That vacation was the start of 20 years of sharing with other couples.. Thank you..

michiemichieover 6 years agoAuthor

I didn't even think about his race when writing this. A lot of hate floating around, I don't like deleting comments, because I don't like the idea of censorship......but I'm thinking about making some exceptions.

For those that liked.............thanks for the comments :)

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
@ just8 a creampie, here you are again abusin ana whinin

how ya doin teacher captain? recognise these words? " I also won't put up with keyboard commando idiots who think being a tough guy is hiding behind a keyboard making stupid threats"..

you ever heard of stolen valour captain jusgr8?

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
5* for good writing

read it all but just don't get that voluntary cuckold thing yeuch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent writing skill

I think your writing is exceptional, well above that usually encountered (especially on this site). You're sentences are crisp yet evocative and you seem to find just the right turn of phrase to capture the moment. As to the plot line, I'm a little less effusive, only because you describe something to which I cannot relate, let alone comprehend. Usually when I recognize the plot device in which the husband want to see his wife having intimacies with another, I just drop out and go on to something else. However, it is precisely because your writing is so good that I decided to stick with the story and see where it goes; maybe I can get some insight into this apparently popular genre.

Well, OK. I still don't get it, but maybe I'm a little closer? Older couple (mid-40s+?) where there's a divergence of sexual interest of the woman and capability of the man and the husband becomes sensitive to the complexities of the effects of fading youth on his beloved spouse while realizing that he is physically and emotionally unable to communicate his love and appreciation for her. So, overcoming natural jealousy and possessiveness, he wants her to experience . . . what? Still being desirable? Still able to exude that mysterious female power to attraction? And so he bring about what you've written about here. I wish I could really get inside this, but of the stories I've read (most of them not to conclusion), yours has come closest to letting me understand this. Thank you.

sunburycdsunburycdover 6 years ago
Delete away michie

I agree with your view on censorship but the anonymous nastiness should just be deleted. It's just a story people, save your vitriol for reddit and 4chan. Keep up the good work michie, I like your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Great story. At least one of the top 5 if not the best I've ever read. 5 Stars ***** !

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Wonderful story

Husbands who recognize the needs of their wife are great men. I love big cock, the islands are always a fulfilling hot time. Great story. xoxoxo Annette

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Not Justgr8

Not Justgr8 or any other poster, just 26NC. Also not a coward posting behind Anonymous either. I try to read everything posted and comment on my feelings. If the author can't deal with it , don't post. Deleting comments is a cowards way out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

ken philipsken philipsover 6 years ago
Truly Awesome Piece

This is without a doubt one of the best pieces of LOVING wives and husbands exploring things TOGETHER ever put up on this site. Truly magnificent piece which was also super erotic & hot as hell. Everything stories here should be. 5* & favourited. Ken

ken philipsken philipsover 6 years ago
Also Please Go Ahead & Delete Anony-Idiot Comments

I ALWAYS delete them from my stories. Don't need that shit here or anywhere else. Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Tell me AnnetteBishop, If your husband wanted you sitting in the corner while he was banging a harem of 20 year old college girls to get his NEEDS meet you'll be all accommodating right, as you see it, it's more then welcome in a committed relationship...ohhh please, you have a seriously fucked up marriage, we all know your husband is more into sucking cock and getting fucked in the ass then fucking you...great marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
AnnetteBishop

Is a whore and swingerjoe is a cuckold, who pimps out his wife for all comers. for that creampie he enjoys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:ken phillips

ken phillips is a cuckold lover. Must be related to Bishop and swingerjoe. Perverted fuckers with the morality of an alley cat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Good entertaining story that I’m sure many couples explore while far away from home and drunk . Definitely not for me and I’m positive that it don’t always end so happy. My regrets during and after , I’d bet my life on it and why is it always the wife but she don’t want her man to have a different woman. Doesn’t seem fair to me. Picking on some people who enjoy this is not fair either . To each his own even if you whole heartedly disagree with it. All over resorts around the world including guys with confidence and big young dick are trying to grab the couple trying to explore. I know many that fucked the wife while there hubbys watched. I also know a couple of guys that have admitted to sharing or watching the wife get fucked but those guys didn’t really care about the wife as much as they wanted to fuck someone else them selves or we’re gonna use that in case they got caught cheating. To me it’s a fucked up world and why would anyone want to watch their wife get used and fucked by some fit young more virle foreign hung guy. Six friends in the DR hooked up with four German woman and fucked them every which way all week . They were married but traveled for a girls week they were all in there early 50s with kids as old as these guys. The guys also fucked locals one of which was given to them by her hubby . Twice they gave him three hundred for the night. They said she was stunning and took on the four of them like a pro who just loved cock . Sick world out there for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
men who share their wives

are mentally sick. Can you imagine a society of free for all. . Even to think something like this is erotic is telling about the author and reader. It's something to be made a cuckold, but to enjoy being one is totally fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@ken philips' story

"Cruise with a Difference" has been for 5 years Top story in the list of LW's worst stories ever. So he praising a story is a clear sign that it's a very bad story!

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
lol @ Justgr8

so.......... captains and teachers in your world go round name calling like pre pubescent teens????? lol

why is your profile pic you with your arms round a young girl???? ON A PORN SITE FFS???. screams peado and stolen valour, the list is growing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
justgr8 is pure closet-cuck so

pederasty, homophobia, and hypocrisy are not only par for the course but points of pride for that wanker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
garbage

1*

luv23wayluv23wayover 6 years ago
Lucky gal

I enjoyed your story. Erotic fiction is just that, but I would certainly allow my wife of 40 years to enjoy that type of encounter, and I would enjoy seeing her pleasured.

houstonbicouplehoustonbicoupleover 6 years ago
Thank You!

Very nice story. More, please!

JonnyfliesJonnyfliesover 6 years ago
Holiday to remember

A good story, well written. Ignore the trolls there are many men who would love to follow the husbands example if only they had the nerve to suggest it. The faint possibility that the basis of this story sprung from a real experience added a special extra 'interest' to the action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It works for us

My husband first watched me fucked by another man at a college reunion. We both found the experience amazingly hot. Now, we enjoy strangers fucking me whenever we go out of town, especially on vacation. My girlfriends tell me they talk about it when they have sex with their husbands, but are too shy to make it happen IRL. Having done it many times, we could not live without it now. Top score for you :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very Hot

Love the reluctance right through. It makes the sex so much naughtier. You say you are not a trained writer, but this is a good piece technically as well as erotically. 😘

BeejayHuggerBeejayHuggerabout 6 years ago
A Win/Win/Win Situation

I have to say I LOVE it when it is good all the way around! You win, your husband wins, and so does E'ric! Sex like this is just that, "sex", and when both husband and wife can see the eroticy of it all, perfect! Another scinario is where the wife comes home to a waiting husband with her... but that's for another time.

Again, Well done, Michelle! Looking forward to more!

tangledweedtangledweedabout 6 years ago
Anticipation was fine, act not so hot

It felt like a lot of effort was put in to lay the groundwork for the wife-sharing experience, but when the act was actually happening, it read more like a sociology essay than an erotic encounter.

It is tough to maintain the mood when every second paragraph is about something other than what is actually happening. You don't always have to explain everything to your readers for them to understand what is going on.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
yet another

one of my favorite stories from you michie,even thou thou there's no hint of incest in it but I digress lol,Anyways loved how you were so shy asking for directions in the beginning then just letting loose with you're husband about all that dirty talk and then enjoying that other guy! Superbly done plus I especially loved you describing the smells of the sex,preferably the blanket scene at the end ;) Sweet Jesus! saying you'd like to stay under that blanket forever,enjoying that pungent aroma,and that 'salty bath' partwas to much for me I came sooo hard I almost broke my dick off with my continuous pumping!!! Dear god you have a way words.😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Written for the author's husband

Sad that the husband feels that his wife needs to be taken by another man in order for her to be satisfied.

patilliepatillieabout 5 years ago
Well written sex scene with insights into the wife's thoughts

but the hubby being a cuck, really just kills it. I mean he would rather jerk off than wait for his turn with the wife? And Eric's rules re non intervention, I mean they are ludicrous, who would agree to that, you dont know what this guy is going to do?

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 5 years ago
This is a fine story!

This is hotter than a two dollar pistol. You warned that it might be too long but after reading it... it might be too short. In all seriousness, I wouldn't edit a word or bump the plot a centimeter. You've told the story masterfully and written it beautifully.

As for the "discussion" of racism, fuck those clowns. This is sexual fantasy, not a socio-political forum. How many of us can explain our fetishes and turn ons and then back them up with unassailable data? Even psychologists cannot analyze desire with any kind of accuracy. So many things go into the makeup of our sexual personae, that an element of racism is bound to play a part somewhere. I have always maintained that it is virtually impossible to grow up unaffected by racism on this planet no matter what color you are. It occurs to me that to equate desire or lust for someone perceived as exotic with the virulent and hateful malevolence of racism is quite simply stupid. We don't have to make excuses for what gets us hot. As long as no one gets hurt any more than he or she wants to, our sexual proclivities are ours to either cherish or guard jealously in secret.

Brava! You've done a brilliant job with this story, michie. Thank you so much for posting it here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Once again.

Loved the story, had a slightly similar experience in Gulf Shores, Ala. I wanted my wife to have an experience and she did. I was happy for her. Michie, you wrote the story well with just the right amount of sex and atmosphere description. Thanks.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Thoughts

I was taking a peek at this because of your new series, "A New Look At Marriage," and was wondering how a cuckold story scores so well in LW.

I didn't read the whole thing, but there were a couple of odd things I noticed, just from a quick peek at the beginning and the end:

"I don't have any two piece bikinis" - Um, are there any ONE piece bikinis? You repeated this later in the same paragraph. Maybe you meant SKIMPY bikinis?

"Eric descended the later" - Did you mean "ladder"?

"We never saw Eric again and have no idea how we would contact him if we ever did." - If you saw him, you wouldn't need to contact him! I think you meant, "if we ever wanted to?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well, I have a really big dick

And I have to be very careful with a lot of chicks. It often takes quite a while gently rocking before a nervous woman finally relaxes enough to allow the shallow bottleneck to open enough to get even moderate penetration.

Then, it can take a good bit of gentle fucking with only 2/3 of my dick in some women before they stretch out enough for full on sex. Many women cant take all of it and trying to force things can really hurt and result in no more trysts with that person.

If the lady is small and has a spouse, it is often helpful to get her honey to fuck her first and even sperm her in order for her to be able to take me inside her.

Strangely, I never read stories depicting this reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Superb....

Superb...

BigVic77BigVic77about 3 years ago

A great read, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One hot, erotic story. Wow!

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It is remarkable that all of the nearly 50 comments posted here are filled with praise for the story. Some encourage the author to "ignore the trolls," but to what comments do these refer? Heavily moderated comments, such as those being permitted for this submission, are worthless propaganda. The extensive use of comment moderation is a certain sign of both a poorly conceived story and an insecure, inadequately skilled author.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Cucking in Cancun.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"Bated" breath, Michie, not "baited". It's derived from "abated", i.e., shortened, more rapid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous