Our First Date [M30/F26]

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sighed, "Let's keep that there for a minute, shall we?"

I scowled at him over my shoulder, still unable to move much because of my tied hands. "I'm not sure I'm okay with that," I told him, in between raspy breaths. He feigned a surprised look, "oh, but I'll replace it with something else soon." What the hell was that supposed to mean?

"Now, let's see what else we have here," he said as he picked up another item out of my field of vision. I heard him press a button and then the sound of some vibrations. He held a vibrating stimulator against my clitoris, immediately making me squirm against my restrains. I was still very sensitive because of my orgasm, this was too much. He pushed a big strong hand down on the small of my back, keeping my hips into place and forcing my clitoris onto the vibrator, making my breathing speed up again. I was hardly recovered from my previous orgasm, I could feel a next one building up immediately. I squirmed against his hand but he was simply too strong. I didn't want him to loosen his grip either. I wanted to cum. Oh god, I needed to cum. This orgasm felt very different, being only clitoris focused. It felt more ticklish, very intensely building up. My mouth now freed of its previous content, I was moaning loudly. "Please, don't stop. Please. I'm cumming. Please!"

I almost screamed out. Panting and gasping for air, he let go of me and let my body once again release fully. That felt good, it was indescribable.

I felt like my body was fully slumping over now. I felt like overcooked pasta. Weak, fully relaxed, all my tension released. Still breathing heavy, he seemed to be aware of the opportunities my post-orgasm weakness set up for him. He slid his arm under my hip, propping my ass up a little. He grabbed some lube and lubed up another item. His other hand grabbed hold of the ring that was at the end of the buttplug inside of me. He pulled on it slowly and carefully. I could feel my asshole spread over the thickest part of the plug. It didn't hurt. It felt kinda nice, stretching me out like that. As soon as the plug popped out, the tip of the other lubed up toy was pressed against my relaxed asshole. I could feel a spherical shape move into it. And then an even bigger one. And then the last, even bigger, bulb, allowing my asshole to close around the base of the new plug. This one was big. It was heavy too. I could feel it weighing my hole down. It didn't feel bad, but I felt very full.

Still relaxed and satisfied, my date moved in between my knees and rubbed my pussy again. He slid in a fingertip, playing around with my juices moreso than anything else.

"I like you," he said. "I like you a lot. I didn't expect this today. But you... you made it hard for me to keep myself from touching you. You made the first move. You started this. In every way, really, this is your doing. I'm just playing along. You're sucha dirty slut, with this tight cunt of yours. You're so wet."

Absentmindedly, he fingered my still puffed and tingling pussy. I was so sensitive, it felt like I could keep cumming, if he kept going. I didn't want to seem desperate. But I didn't want him to stop. I had never had something up my asshole before. And here I was, tied up, with a big buttplug shoved up my asshole and a hot man fingering my pussy, after making me cum twice already. Was this my doing? The fear had pretty much subsided at this point. I was definitely still horny though.

"I want you to fuck me," my voice slurred. I sounded drunk. Or drugged. I'm sure I wasn't. He didn't drug me. I was just so intoxicated by all the new sensations, the orgasm, the hormones. "I want you to fuck me. But I'm so full already. That toy is too big. You need to take it out and fuck me. Please. I want you to."

He seemed to consider it for a second. He was still playing with his fingertips, teasing my pussy.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," I said more clearly, "Yes, I want you to fuck me. Please."

"I'm happy to oblige." He sounded smug. He slid his fingers out of my pussy and paused for a second. What was he thinking?

And then he surprised me again. He pushed against the big buttplug, hard, putting pressure on my asshole. I gasped and shrieked a little, the pressure surprising me. He pushed it again, a little harder still.

"Please don't, I want you to take it out. Please, just fuck me," I pleaded louder this time. I was trying to hold him off of my ass with my hands, but he only seemed to like my pleads.

He pushed against the plug one last time. Not as hard and a little more precise, this time.

What the HELL was going on? Suddenly I could feel my asshole filled with vibrations. Like a low hum, filling up my entire belly. This fucking thing vibrated! I sucked in air quickly, completely surprised by this feeling. I didn't dislike it, it actually made my pussy tingle. And before I fully registered what was happening, he shoved his cock inside my pussy. I was still so wet, he was met with hardly any resistance. But because of my new vibrating addition to my ass, I felt so full I was afraid I might burst. I let out a short yelp when he entered me so abruptly and pulled my hips away from him. This caused him to grab my hips hard and pull me onto his cock again, filling me up. He didn't let go of me and kept on pulling on my hips. Every stroke my yelps started to sound more like moans. My stretched out, vibrating asshole, made my pussy feel so tight on his big cock. He was pushing against my G-spot, sending shivers down my spine. My sensitive pussy was starting to feel almost raw, even as I was still dripping wet. He was filling me up and stretching me open so nicely.

The pressure was almost too much, but it felt so good. It wasn't long before I started plunging my pussy back onto his cock, harder and harder, on my own. Even if he hadn't been holding onto my hips, I would have kept fucking him. I started to feel another orgasm building, my pussy engulfed around his hard cock. I was breathing heavily, moaning with every breath I released. I wanted him to go faster. I moved my hips faster, pushing against him, making him pound my pussy extra deep. Everytime he pushed his dick into me, he used his thumb to push against the vibrator plug, making me feel it nice and deep.

"Harder, harder, harder," I kept gasping.

This seemed to make him angry.

He grabbed the chain that tied up my wrists and pulled back on my shoulders. The pressure hurt, but I didn't care, I was so close to cumming again. He pulled my body up towards him, twisting his fist into my long hair and pulling on my head. As soon as my back was arched enough, he reached both his hands around my throat from behind and he started choking me. I couldn't scream anymore. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't gasp. This made my whole body tighten, muscles tensing. I could feel my pussy grasp his dick and I could feel the vibrations inside of my asshole push through the soft pink skin connected to my pussy. I knew he could feel every vibration just as well as I could. I could feel his cock get even harder while my body tensed more and relaxed, tensed and relaxed. I was having the most intense orgasm I had ever had. The lack of oxygen was making me so much more focused on every sensation my body was going through. Just as I was violently cumming, he let go of my throat and pushed himself deep into my pussy one last time.

I could feel his cock pulsing inside of my pussy. I could feel his muscles tense and release his cum deep inside of me. Despite the vibrator still going crazy, I could feel his dick filling me up. Meanwhile my pussy was quaking, while I was trying to catch my breath. Once again, I felt tears pricking behind my eyes. This time it had nothing to do with sadness or fear. It was all just intense, insane pleasure.

It took me a few minutes to regain somewhat control of my breathing, my throat a little sore from his hard choking. It took me even more time to be able to move my limbs again. He was still sitting behind me and between my knees, panting. His cock still inside of me, keeping me all filled up, enjoying the sensation. I had never in my life been this full before. I tried to look at him, but being unable to prop myself up, this proved almost impossible. He asked if I was okay. I nodded slightly. I could hear a smile in his voice, "Good." He uncuffed my hands and I let them drop to my sides, my arms and shoulders sore from the prolonged limited movement. He slowly started to move out of me, first turning of the vibrating plug and slowly pulling on it.

Once again, I felt my asshole stretch open wide, feeling the three different bulbous shapes pop out of me. And then I could feel him pulling out his dick. I quickly turned around and took his dick into my mouth. Slowly sucking and licking it clean. He moaned softly, obviously very tender from the orgasm. After cleaning him off, I looked him in the eye and grinned. "This was one hell of a first date."

"Yeah, we should do this again sometime." He winked at me and leaned in, kissing me softly this time. Ah, what a gentleman.

12