All Comments on 'Our First Experience with a Voyeur'

by jezzanon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hot fantasy

I very much enjoyed visualizing the action and the fantasy as you described it. I don't usually read the longer stories, but you kept my attention throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
an extraordinarily erotic tale

My wife and i have on occasions had the luck to act out somewhat similar scenarios for teen voyeurs of the male sex buit hav e never been lucky enough to have had a female watcher. Had i been in your position I am sure my over-riding anxiety would have been cumming far too soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG

That has to be one of the most intense erotic stories I have ever read on Literotica. What an incredible experience that would be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fantastically erotic

Marvellous story and told so erotically - I could have been there myself (I wish!!) - I don't know how you managed to delay your ejaculation for so long. I would have been cumming long before (and cursing at my lack of control!.

equs64equs64almost 12 years ago
I could be Leanne!!

It has been many years since anyone watched me have sex (not counting one threesome), and it was such a turn-on. I loved your slow undressing. I know how it feels to watch a cock go in and out slowly. I am glad you sent me this link!!!

Equs64

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Power and Moving

This was the most sensual, loving and graceful bond to grace these pages. The writing was unmet in its expression of the marriage of the physicsality and sexuality in their most natural of all forms. Deftly, sensitively and measured in a way that words can rarely capture. A scene so beautiful I could see it from my perch behind the dunes, hearing the foaming water under the golden sun. The writer of this story has a rare gift in expressing the human experience of naturism and making fully focused lovemaking. Just amazing and deserving of praise and appreciation. Wow! Please keep writing with such talent and insight. It took my breath away.

Trurobeachcomber at the chocolate bottled drink ** hoo dot c**

ShhhSecretTimeShhhSecretTimeabout 5 years ago
Beautiful erotic story

Such a beautiful erotic story, it reminded me of the time that my husband and I were watched as we made love on a quiet beach after a day of sunbathing.

SummerYanSummerYanalmost 2 years ago

Amazing. Love that story! My wife and I are members at camping Adam&Eve ( an adults only nudist camping) near Drummondville, Quebec, Canada. 3 yrs ago, at the pool, we had a voyeuress. I masturbated my wife while the lady watched everything and finally, i did slide my cock in my wife's anus, by the pool, while the other women watched everything and masturbated at the same time. Most erotic experience of my whole life. Google it you will find the place

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous