Our First Face to Face

Story Info
First date for a new master and his sex pet.
7.3k words
4.62
9.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Going into this you have to understand that my wife and I have been swingers for about 15 years. We've enjoyed house parties, hotel parties, clubs and more. We usually play together, but we also enjoyed playing individually with other playmates. We never hid anything from each other and we discovered quite a bit about ourselves and our sexual preferences along the way. One of the things we discovered is that while my wife enjoys being treated rough by her playmates, she still prefers for most of the play between she and I to be more emotionally focused. She's tried a lot of different things and we've discovered she's not a big fan of anal sex, having a guy cum in her mouth or rough hair pulling. That said, when she plays with other men, she seems to thoroughly enjoy being spanked hard and face fucked. When we've been at parties, she's enjoyed being spit-roasted and often speaks of repeating the experience. We also have discovered that I enjoy a playmate who is uninhibitedly hungry for all forms of sex. It's a huge turn on for me when a woman begs for anal sex, enjoys choking on my cock and will take anything I decide to give her.

Enter Sherry. Through the modern technical wonder of adult dating websites, we came across each other's profiles. We sent a few messages back and forth on the site and eventually switched over to kik for further conversation. We exchanged some current pictures and discussed what we were both looking for. To my delight, she was very forthright about liking rough sex, anal sex, giving head and being spanked. She loves having her hair pulled and being face fucked. She is married and her husband apparently enjoys seeing pictures and video of her during her play. She had several regular playmates and one guy that she referred to as her "designated dom." Sherry is a very submissive woman who can only respond sexually to dominant men.

We continued our messaging and she sent me some really hot videos of her giving head to her dom, being spanked and more. She told me a tale about the time her dom's girlfriend got mad at her, so she tied Sherry up: on her knees, hands bound to her feet behind her. While the dom fucked Sherry's mouth, his girlfriend flogged Sherry, fucked her with various toys both in her pussy and her ass and helped push Sherry's head down on the dom's cock -- choking Sherry until tears ran down her cheeks. At one point, Sherry said she had her dom's cock in her throat, a butt plug in her ass, and the girlfriend was fucking her with a large dildo. Sherry said she'd never been so excited and had never cum so hard in her life.

I shared some of the adventures my wife and I had enjoyed at parties we'd attended and told her of my outlooks regarding being dominant. I view it as a responsibility and often use denial as a form of punishment, orgasm as a reward and cum as a special treat. After quite a bit of back and forth conversation, we agreed we were compatible in our outlooks and both of us were excited for the possibilities. We also recognized that as great as all the conversation and potential seemed to be, in person chemistry is everything. We set a date for dinner with the plan that, if everything was as great in person as it seemed during conversation, she'd accompany me home for an evening of exploration and pleasure.

The evening we'd picked was one my wife was scheduled to work so we'd have the house to ourselves. We were meeting at a local restaurant for dinner; near both of our residences. We met there at six pm. I had made sure I shaved all the important parts and wore socially casual clothes: a nice pair of shorts (it was a hot summer day), a button down short sleeve shirt and a pair of loafers. I arrived first and saw Sherry walking up, recognizing her easily. She's on the short side -- just over five feet tall -- and very buxom. She's about 15 years younger than I with curly red hair, a beautiful face, perfectly shaped lips and a body that just rocked. She was curvaceous without being fat. She had worn a short summer dress that showed lots of cleavage and a lot of leg. She had on low heels and walked in them like she was used to being on a fashion show runway. To say I was pleased with what I saw would have been an understatement and I felt my cock twitch in my pants just watching her walk. When she saw me there was a moment as she took in my appearance and then a big smile appeared on her face as well. As she got close enough I said, "Good evening, beautiful." She didn't stop walking but just kept going straight into a hug, not speaking until her arms were around me and our bodies were pressed together. Then she said, "Good evening, sir." The tone was set for the evening and I was confident at that point that we'd be playing after dinner... but dinner first.

Taking her by the hand, I led her into the restaurant, requested a relatively private table from the hostess and then followed her to it. We were seated and enjoyed a nice light dinner. Both of us had salads. Sherry had two glasses of wine. Our conversation flowed naturally and was full of sexual innuendo. Anytime she said something when it would have been appropriate to say my name, she said "Sir" or "Master." When dinner was over, I paid and gave her the option of riding with me or following me in her car. Her response surprised me: "Whatever is your wish, sir. I am yours for the remainder of the evening."

I looked at her for a few moments before replying, "Very well. Come with me." I held her hand out of the restaurant and to the passenger side of my vehicle where I held her door for her. She got in, very demurely, and began to fasten her seatbelt as I closed the door. I went around to the driver's side and got in. I started the vehicle and then looked over at her. "If you're wearing panties, take them off now and put them in the center console."

"I'm not wearing any undergarments, sir," she said.

"Very well," I replied. "Pull your dress up then and spread your legs." She immediately did as I directed without any apparent shame at all. "Now," I ordered her, "masturbate until you cum."

"Yes, sir," she said, her hands immediately going between her thighs. I put the car in gear and tried to ignore what she was doing as I began the drive home. It was only going to take about ten or fifteen minutes. Within a few minutes I could smell the deliciousness of her wet pussy permeating the interior cabin of the car.

"How long will it take you to make yourself cum?" I asked, keeping my eyes on the road.

"Not... long... sir," she replied breathlessly. That she was close already was apparent. She continued, "I am very horny and was before we ever met this evening."

"I like that," I said with a smile. "Then cum... and cum hard. Don't hold back... don't be quiet about it... and if you can get two before we get to my house, you'll get a reward."

A moan escaped her as she exhaled hard and said, "Yes... SIR!" just as her first orgasm washed through her. It was an amazing thing to see, even peripherally. Her face and neck flushed. Her hips lifted and fell rhythmically. Her hands moved faster between her legs -- apparently fingering herself with one hand while she rubbed her clit with the other. The sound she made was a mix of moaning and keening, challenged to breathe as her climax coursed through her.

As she came down from the first orgasm and began to catch her breath I said, "Another. Now."

"Yes, sir," she said sounding determined. She kept rubbing her clit with one hand but brought the other to her mouth, sucking her juices from her fingers and then putting it back to finger her pussy some more. Her second orgasm washed over her just as I pulled onto my street and was coming down from it as I pulled into my driveway. As I put the vehicle in park I congratulated her and let her know how happy I was with my new pet. "Thank you, sir," she said, almost sounding meek. I told her not to move while I got out. I went around to open her door and offered her my hand to help her out of the car. Once she was out of the car and I had closed the door, she started toward the front door of the house, but my hand holding hers stopped her. She turned and looked at me, the curiosity clear on her face.

"Strip," I said casually. "Here. Now." She hesitated, looking around at the area. Our house is reasonably remote but we do have some neighbors and the house across the street has a direct view of our driveway. What she didn't know was that no one was home. The owner lived alone and was on vacation. "NOW," I emphasized to let her know I was not pleased with her hesitation in obeying a command.

She dropped her head a bit, as if to show guilt, and said, "Yes, sir." She pulled her dress off over her head and was naked beneath it. She held the dress until I put my hand out and she handed it to me. We stood for a moment, her totally naked in my driveway except for her heels and me enjoying the opportunity to view her sensuality for a few moments. I wasn't being cruel but I was intentionally trying to remind her, albeit not subtly, that she was mind to do with as I saw fit within our previously discussed limits. She could always use her safe word if she found something intolerable. As she saw the appreciative look on my face while I looked at her, she raised her head with an apparent sense of pride and smiled.

"Very nice," I said to her. "Follow me," I added on, pulling her along by her hand. At the front door she stood naked for a moment while I unlocked the door and led her in. She stood and waited as I emptied my pockets at the front hall table, just like I always did. Then I turned to her and asked, "Do you need to use the bathroom?"

"Yes, please, sir," she replied. I pointed at the powder room door and she stepped in. While she tended to that business, I went into the kitchen to gather a few things I knew I'd need to complete the plan I had formed while hoping the evening would proceed this way. I heard the toilet flush and stopped what I was doing to meet her as she exited the bathroom. Taking her by the hand, I led her to the basement door and preceded her down the stairs to turn on the lights.

In my basement is an i-beam that goes all the way across, supporting the first floor. It's exposed and I had used it in the past to tie up a playmate who enjoyed such treatment. I already had the straps and rope ready and led her over to the appropriate spot. The bare cement floor had several layers of beach towels on it so she wouldn't have to stand on the cold cement. Directing her to stand on the towels, under the i-beam, I said, "Hands." She put her hands out in front of her. With a short length of very soft cotton and silk blend rope I bound her wrists together, making sure not to tie them so tight as to cause any abrasion. With her hands tied properly, I hooked a D-ring around the rope and then hooked it into another length of rope. This rope was less comfortable but far stronger. It was rated to 500 pounds and made of braided nylon. It was already thrown over the i-beam and I would use it to hold her hands above her head.

As she stood without a word, I pulled the rope so her hands were up over her head but not secured yet. "Spread your legs as far as you comfortably can," I ordered her.

"Yes, sir," she said, as she began to do so. I was impressed how far she spread her feet, opening her thighs and exposing her pussy. With her thus spread, I pulled the rope over her head taught and tied it.

"Are you comfortable for now?" I asked her. She nodded but didn't answer me. I nodded, sighed and reached out to her left breast, pinching her nipple hard. Her response was a mix of moan and discomfort. "You will verbally answer every question I ask you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," she said.

"Are you comfortable for now?"

"Yes, sir," she answered.

"Remember your safe word," I said to her. "And don't hesitate to use it if you feel the need." I paused to breathe. "But understand that I will be very disappointed if you do use it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," she said.

"Very good," I said with a smile. Then I put the blindfold on her. I marveled for a moment at the courage and trust she was demonstrating. She was now naked, bound and blindfolded in the basement of a man she had just met for the first time, in person, less than two hours before. The next moment I was marveling at her nudity; her exquisite curves; her full curved breasts; her carefully trimmed sex and nicely full ass. My cock throbbed at the thought of being buried into her... but not yet.

"I'll be right back," I said to her, turning and stepping over to the basement entertainment center. I had put a porn DVD into the system earlier and turned everything on now. The sounds of sex came on as I looked at the scene she couldn't see. The big busted blond being double-penetrated by two muscular men with impressive cocks. All of them were moaning and groaning and the blonde seemed to be egging her partners on to fuck her harder.

I left Sherry like that, with the sex sounds on in the background as I went upstairs to gather the rest of my things. It was about ten minutes before I got back down to Sherry. As I neared her I spoke to make sure she knew where I was. "Doing okay, my pet?"

"Yes, sir," she said. Her voice, however, seemed less confident and more nervous.

I gently caressed her hair and side of her head, trailing my hand down her neck and across her upper chest, continuing down to just barely touch her nipple before I pulled my hand away. "You're doing wonderfully," I assured her. "I'm very much looking forward to this." She breathed in deeply and then exhaled. Her demeanor changed and her confidence seemed to rise.

I got undressed to be more comfortable. I knew that before the evening was over, I was going to enjoy the pleasure of having my manhood enveloped in each of her orifices... but that was quite a while away yet. I put my clothes on the sofa as I undressed. Once I was naked I stepped over close to her again. Standing in front of her, I put both hands on her shoulders, massaged gently to let her experience my touch and then trailed them down her body. I lightly stroked across her chest above both breasts... and then down the upper swell of them... trailing the backs of my fingers across her nipples, down, up, down, up and then circling as I trailed my hands down farther. Down her rib cage, applying enough pressure so as not to tickle her before caressing over her hips and down the front of her thighs. At her knees, I moved my hands to the insides of her thighs, dragging them back up until there wasn't enough room for both my hands and I had to pull one away. The other I kept moving up until I cupped her sex, feeling the hot moisture that was in abundance. I slid one finger between her puffy lips and slid it down, back, smearing her juices toward her backdoor and gently pressing there, hearing her moan and inhale sharply in response. I dragged it back through her lips and across her clit, pushing hard enough to make her hips jerk and drawing a stronger moan from her. I pulled my juice-slick finger from her and put it to her mouth, pressing on her bottom lip. She took the hint and opened her mouth, welcoming my finger as I pushed it in and down onto her tongue. She sucked and licked it clean without me having to order her to. She seemed disappointed when I pulled it away.

I moved around behind her and put my hands back on her shoulders so she knew where I was. Just as I had in front of her, I ran my hands down across her shoulders and back, around her sides, across her hibs and back to her sexy butt. She moaned as I had a handful of each cheek, squeezing and pulling them apart, exposing her puckered backdoor to the coolness of the basement. Holding her ass open thus, I stepped in close and let her feel my semi-erect cock press against her. It fit almost perfectly between her cheeks as I held them open and I know she could feel my flesh press against her rosebud. I felt her press her hips back a bit, obviously expressing her appreciation for the contact and her desire for more. I smiled a smile she couldn't see, thinking about how much more she was going to get... but not yet.

Stepping away from her, I grabbed a feather duster I had available for just this purpose. In front of her I carefully put the feather end of it lightly against her right nipple and then spun it back and forth. It was just enough sensation to tease her erect bud, the feather ends poking and passing but very lightly. She moaned in pleasure at the barely-there stimulation and then gasped when I swung the duster hard across her breast, almost like flogging it with feathers. The feathers were still too soft to leave marks or much of an impact, but the stimulation of the impacts of the feather spines was enough to accomplish what I wanted. I swung back and forth, lashing her right breast, giving her as much stimulation as I could with the soft device. Five lashes... seven... nine... ten. I pulled away. I moved over to her left breast and began again.

She moaned here and there as I lashed her breasts with the feather duster. The impact may have been mostly soft and light but it was enough that her breasts were red and I don't think her nipples could have gotten any harder by the time I stopped. As I set the duster down I asked her, "Did you like that, my pet?"

"Yes, sir," she said.

"Do you want more?" I asked her.

"Yes, please, sir," she replied.

"Are your arms and shoulders okay?" I asked her.

"I'm doing okay, sir" she answered.

"Very well," I replied. "Hmmm... what's next?" I said it out loud just for her. I knew what was next.

Reaching into a bowl I had set on the table nearby, I pulled out an icecube. She gasped as I pressed it against her right nipple and then shuddered as I circled the cube around that erect nub. I pulled it away as I saw a drop of melted water running down the bottom swell of her breast and moved it to her left one. I repeated the process there again until I saw a water drop running down the swell on that side as well. I kept the ice cube pressed against her skin, following the water trail with the cube, running it down her body and watching her shiver at the contact. At her belly button I pressed it in and twirled it, causing her to both giggle and shiver again. The cube was almost totally melted away and I had to get a fresh one. I fed her the small piece of ice that was left and she sucked it until it was gone.

With the fresh piece of ice I started at her belly button, twirled it and then began trailing it down... slowly... directly into her slit and onto her clit. The moan that she released upon contact of the ice to her clit was amazing. It was both loud and wooshing... an exhale of surprised over-stimulation mixed with delight at the same stimulation. Keeping the ice pressed into her slit, I rubbed it down to her hot opening and then back up across her clit... and back down... and pressed it into her. She gasped but I saw her legs flex farther apart as she went up on her toes. She needed to support her weight but she was doing all she could to open her pussy farther for me. I smiled with pleasure at her motivation.

With my hand cupped under her sex I said, "Push it out," and she immediately did. I caught it and brought it to her mouth which she immediately opened, sucking in the remainder of the ice cube now slicked with her pussy juice. I left her to finish sucking the pussy-flavored ice cube to get my next needs from the table. There was a hot container of KY Jelly, a medium sized butt plug and a glove that had a vibrator built into the back of it. When turned on, the entire glove -- and the hand wearing it -- vibrated strongly.

I held the butt plug by the ring on the exterior end of it and dipped it into the KY Jelly. I pushed it in and twisted it back and forth as I pulled it out. I pushed it back in and left it as I pulled on the glove. I turned on the vibrator, and with my non-gloved hand reached back for the butt plug. Stepping back over to my pet I put my vibrating hand onto her belly, just above her pussy. I wanted her to feel the vibration and know what was coming... but I didn't want her to get it until she didn't think she could live without it anymore. She moaned at the contact and I saw her hips move as if trying to lift her pussy toward the stimulation. Standing to one side of her, I caressed the gloved vibrating hand up and down her belly, getting closer to her pussy with every downward caress. I moved it up and down... slowly... and around... gradually getting closer and closer to her sex. When I finally pushed the gloved hand down across her pussy she moaned as if she was ready to explode with orgasm.

12