Our First Face to Face

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet, my pet," I said firmly. "You don't cum until I say so. Understood?"

She breathed deeply in and out. "Yes... sir..." she almost whined.

With my hand vibrating up and down her sex, my middle finger gently pressed into her slit, the vibrations delighting her clit and causing her to moan more. Her hips began moving and her moans had a distinct tone of frustration in them. "Not YET, my pet." She moaned even louder and the frustration was obvious.

As her hips were moving in an attempt to get more stimulation from the vibrating glove she was surprised to feel the butt plug sliding between her ass cheeks, carefully aimed at her puckered backdoor. Her moans almost exploded out of her as she held a mental battle with herself: Push her pussy into the deliciously vibrating glove? Push her ass back to get the desired penetration from the butt plug? Both? But that was impossible. Forward? Back? What!?!?!?

And then she got both of what she wanted. I pushed the glove harder into her sex, keeping her from moving any farther forward against it at all. I used that hand to hold her in place as I pushed the butt plug against and then into her rosebud. With the gloved vibrating hand massaging into her pussy I pushed the butt plug in a bit... and then backed off... and then in farther... and then back... and then in... and back... and in until her sphincter finally relaxed and spread and then closed around the bottle neck of the plug, holding it in place.

"Now, my pet!" I ordered. She nearly screamed in relief as the orgasm washed through her. Her pussy spasmed and gushed against my gloved vibrating hand and her backdoor pulsed around the invading plug with every spasm of her climax. I kept her orgasm flowing until it seemed like I was over-stimulating her and then I pulled my hand away, simultaneously giving her a hard slap on her ass.

She was nearly gasping for breath as she came down from the climax, trying to catch her breath. As she did, I took off the glove and set it aside... putting my hands back to her sides, just above her hips and putting my mouth close to her ear. "Very good, my pet. Very good." I paused and kissed her neck, nibbling on it very gently before returning to her ear. "Catch your breath. We have so much more to explore."

She smiled and moaned slightly. "Thank you, sir," she said.

"Are your arms and shoulders still okay?" I asked her.

"I'm doing okay, sir," she said.

"Not much longer now," I told her.

She nodded but then caught herself and said, "Yes, sir. Thank you, sir."

From the table I picked up my next tool of stimulation: a realistically shaped phallus approximately seven inches long and a handful around. It had been sitting in a bowl of warm water so it wouldn't be cold. With it I stepped back to my pet and knelt down before her. I turned the knob on the end of the vibrator and set it to low. The first contact I made with her body was with the head of the fake cock against the inside of her thigh just above one knee. She jumped at the touch, surprised at the contact and stimulation. Then she relaxed and I began moving the toy up her thigh. The eventual location was obvious and she appeared very eager to have the vibrator on or in her pussy -- or both.

I continued dragging the toy up her thigh until I was SO close to her pussy... and then pulled it away, touching it to the inside of her other thigh and moving it down. A whine of frustration escaped her; an expression of her obvious desire to have the toy giving her the delicious and satisfying stimulation her pussy needed. "Soon, my pet," I said. Her whining quieted and I continued my motion... moving the toy down the inside of her thigh and stopping when I got just above her knee. I moved it from there to the back of her thigh and dragged it up toward her ass, circling it along the crease of the bottom of her ass cheek and her upper thigh. It bounced off the ring on the butt plug, making her jump and causing it to vibrate inside her. She shuddered... moaned... and then exhaled hard as the stimulation stopped and I moved the toy along the crease at the bottom of her other ass cheek before traveling back down the other thigh.

At her knee I turned it into the inside of her thigh again and began the upward travel. I inched closer and closer to her sex, keeping the vibrating head pressed against her skin. This time I didn't stop but dragged the length of the toy up her slit, splitting them open and creating pressure against her clit with all seven inches of it. She came again... not so hard this time, but a climax none-the-less. I pushed the phallus back down her slit and turned it so the head was lined up with her dripping sex. With a gentle push I inserted it into her about half way... until I felt resistance. Then I reversed it, pulling it out until just the head of it kept her pussy open... and then pushing it back in. She was so wet that I got the full length into her on that second thrust and her moan was amazing. Her body shivered in delight as I began to pump the vibrating fake cock in and out of her, thrusting back and forth until another stronger climax flowed through her.

The toy was coated with her juices. It was shiny as I continued to fuck her with it, watching her thighs and belly muscles ripple and tremble with pleasure. One climax flowed into the next until she'd had several and then I finally back off... gently pulling the phallus out of her drenched sex. She looked on the verge of collapse by the time I stopped. I set the vibrator aside and moved over behind her, my now engorged cock pressed against her butt, my hands on her sides, and my mouth once again at her ear. "How are you doing, my pet?"

She needed a moment to catch her breath before she could answer me. "Heavenly, sir, but..." She had to stop and breathe some more. "But may I please be let down, sir?"

"Of course," I immediately replied. Holding her sides firmly I helped her to stand upright, putting her legs together and relieving the pressure on her arms. Making sure she was steady on her feet, I released the rope holding her up to the i-beam and then untied the ropes around her wrists. She nearly collapsed into my arms and I helped her over to the sofa. Rather than sitting her down, remembering the butt plug she still had inserted, I helped her to lay down instead. I intentionally positioned her so that her head was near the end of the chase lounge end of the U-shaped sofa. I gave her a few minutes to recover while I looked down at her delectable nakedness. As much as I had enjoyed pleasuring her, it was almost equally pleasurable simply to look at her buxom female form. But I had plans for her... and she wasn't going to rest long.

"Feeling okay, my pet?" I asked.

She looked up at me and smiled. "Yes, sir," she said.

"Good," I said. "Open wide." She looked confused only a moment before opening her mouth wide. Her head was about upside down as I looked down at her and she was looking up at my erect cock, the smear of precum obvious on the swollen knob of the head. She stuck out her tongue and watched as I positioned myself to slide my cock into her mouth. The hot moisture was quite pleasurable given how badly I had wanted to fuck her the whole time I was pleasuring her body. She kept her mouth open and used her tongue to explore the length of my shaft as I fucked in and out of her mouth. My moans replaced hers but then hers got loud and it was obvious that she truly did enjoy having manmeat in her mouth.

After fucking her mouth for a bit I pulled my length out and moved to put my balls in her mouth instead. It was heaven as she sucked and licked my balls individually and then worked to try to fit both of them in her mouth at the same time. She succeeded and held them in her mouth, twirling her tongue around them. My moans increased as I watched her hands travel back between her thighs to play in her pussy. Just as she had on the drive home, she fingered herself with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other. I did notice that she wasn't pushing on her clit as hard. It had to be much more sensitive after the treatment I'd given it while she was tied up.

I moved back to fucking her mouth some and remembered something she'd told me. "Take a good breath, pet," I said and heard her do it. Then I pushed the full length of my cock into her mouth, feeling the head hit the back of her throat and pushing harder until I felt her throat open and the last of my cock sunk into her mouth. I held it and ground it there until I saw her body move indicating she needed a breath and pulled out. I heard her gasp for breath but also moan as she exhaled. Then she opened wide again in invitation... and I sunk my cock back down into her throat. This time I didn't stay there but began a rhythmic motion, fucking her mouth as I saw fit.

After a few minutes I realized I wanted my cock someplace else and pulled away. I leaned down to give her a passionate kiss, swirling my tongue with hers and tasting my precum in her mouth. I broke the kiss and said, "Well done, my pet. Would you like fucked now?"

"Yes, please, sir," she replied without hesitation. It sounded almost eager. I repositioned so I was between her thighs and saw that she pulled her hands out of her pussy quickly, clearing the way. Kneeling between her thighs, I took my length in one hand, stroking the head up and down between her slick lips, noticing how they looked slightly swollen and a bit red. Up and down... hole to clit... clit to hole... hole to clit... clit to hole... and then in. She was drenched and relaxed and I sank in balls deep in a single thrust. Her head fell back and her eyes rolled up as my balls slapped against the butt plug ring. I could feel the size of it through the thin membrane that separated her vaginal canal from her colon. I ground my cock into her, forcing my pubis against her pelvis, causing pressure and stimulation to her still buzzing clit. She moaned and I felt her hands go to my hips, pulling me harder into her... against her.

But she released her pull when I began to pull my hips back before thrusting them into her again. With my hands lifting and holding her legs up by the back of her knees, I began to pound my cock into her. With every thrust I pulled out until just my cockhead was splitting her open and then slammed into her until my pelvis banged hers and my balls slapped the butt plug. Out and slam. Out and slam. Out and slam. Her moans were steady with every thrust and I have to admit that her pussy felt wonderful. I closed my own eyes and enjoyed fucking into a heavenly pussy just for the pure pleasure of it. Adding to the delight was the knowledge that I had this beautiful sexy woman to use as I saw fit; taking my pleasure from her body in any way I wanted. She had surrendered herself... her body... to me without restriction. The reality that I could, and would, fuck her in any way I wanted, until I came wherever I wanted, only served to increase my pleasure.

After about ten minutes of pleasurably pumping in and out of her hot welcoming sex, I pulled and out said, "Roll over, my pet. Ass up." She smiled and eagerly complied, almost levitating into the air to get over on her knees and elbows. She arched her back to further thrust her ass up and I could clearly see the butt plug still snugged into her backdoor. In a few minutes I thought to myself as I lined my cock back up with her pussy and pushed in. Putting my hands on her hips I began the eons old practice of simply fucking this sexy female animal; this woman who had given me use of her body.

I fucked her as hard doggy style as I had missionary and somewhere along the way reached past her hips to tangle one hand into her hair. I splayed my fingers and reached into her scalp, then closing my fist and pulling her head up. Her moans took on a desperate quality as I held her head up, pulling it back firmly as my other hand reached for a shoulder and I pulled her entire body back against my thrusts. I was sure she was helping, pushing her ass back in time with my thrusts, helping me to fuck her even harder.

"That's my good slut," I said with a growl. "Take that cock. Tell me what you want."

"Fuck me!" she said through her own moans. "Please... keep fucking me... use me... fuck me."

"Good girl," I said with a smile, and I gave her a hard slap on her ass as a reward while I kept fucking her. She moaned and groaned and came again on my thrusting manhood. I could feel my orgasm starting to build but I had one thing left to do for our first date. Releasing her hair, I put a hand back on her hip and hooked the thumb of my other hand into the ring at the end of the butt plug. I slowed my thrusts a bit and timed the movement of my thumb with the penetration of my cock. As I pulled out my cock, I tugged gently on the butt plug. As I pushed my cock in, I pushed on the butt plug. For several minutes I stroked her slowly, moving the butt plug more and more out in time with my withdrawing cock.

Until I got the still KY-slicked plug free and was looking down at her nicely relaxed rosebud. On my next withdrawal I pulled my cock all the way out, readjusted my aim and pushed my cock into her ass. She was so relaxed that it was a single thrust and I was buried to the root in her backdoor. Just as I had on first filling her pussy, I held my cock there, my hands on her hips pulling them firmly back against my pelvis. I ground and stirred my cock into her tight ass and heard her moan out her pleasure at the penetration.

And then I began fucking her. As I thrust in and out, as hard as I could with a steady motion I knew would build me to my orgasm, I realized that in the past hour I had fucked this sexy woman's mouth. I had fucked her pussy. And now I was fucking her last orifice, completely "owning" her body as she had gifted me with it. My balls began to tighten with the thought and I had to slow my stroking just slightly to keep from cumming to fast. I needed a distraction.

"Do you like that, my pet?" I asked her.

"Yessssss..." she moaned out in a hiss.

"You like being my little fuck slut?"

"Yes........."

"You want me to cum in you?"

"YEESSSSSS!"

"Beg for it, my pet. Ask for it. Tell me what you want."

"Cum in my ass, please sir! Fill it up. Give me your cum!"

"In due time, my pet," I said with an evil grin. But the reality was that I couldn't hold back much longer. I slowed my strokes again but not the power of my thrusts. Sherry realized what I was doing and began thrusting back against me, trying to fuck me faster. Trying to push me over the edge.

"Please," she said with a hiss. "Please," as she thrust back. "Please," every time she pushed her ass back and my cock filled her ass.

I felt my balls tighten as my climax set in. "Take it, slut," I said with a growl. "Take my cum like a good sex pet should!" And with that my cock swelled just a bit, Sherry increased the speed and power of her thrusts back against me, and my cock began jetting thick ropes of hot cum into her. I threw my head back and pushed myself as hard against her curved backside as I could, pulling on her hips and doing all I could to deliver my seed as deep into her as I could reach. She fought against my hold, continuing to push and thrust, keeping the friction up on my cock, keeping the intensity of my orgasm maximized until my balls were empty and I could start breathing again.

I pulled away from her ass and pushed her down so she collapsed onto the sofa on her belly. I watched her backdoor clench up, holding my sperm captive inside her depths. Both of us rested a moment, catching our breath and basking in the afterglow of a great sexual experience. When I felt I could talk again without sounding winded I said, "Thank you, my pet. You did well and pleased me greatly."

"Thank you, sir," she replied, her smile obvious in her voice. "I thoroughly enjoyed doing so."

As she laid there on the sofa relaxing and recovering, I went over to the video-camera I had set up to record the entire event. I pulled out the memory card and took it over to show her. "What's that?" she asked me.

"It's a recording of the entire evening from just after I strung you up naked," I replied. "It's for your husband to enjoy viewing with you later." She actually giggled with delight and seemed truly excited for her husband to see how she'd been treated and what kind of hungry slut she'd been.

I helped her up and we went to shower together. Although I was the master, I treated her to a full body lathering and rinse, careful not to overstimulate her already sensitive pussy. In return, she bathed me as well, paying special attention to my cock and balls and taste testing them to make sure the soap was all rinsed off when she was done. After we were dry and dressed, I drove her back to her car and we embraced, hugging and kissing each other for a few minutes. Both of us were married and not to each other, but neither of us seemed to care much if anyone saw us.

"Good night, my pet," I said with a smile, my eyes mere inches from hers.

"Good night, sir," she replied with a smile. "I hope we can do this again sometime soon."

"Indeed we will," I replied.

With another smile she got into her car, flashing me her naked pussy under her sundress along the way. I caught her eye and saw her smile that told me she had done it on purpose. And then she was driving away.

Later that evening I got a message from her that said, "Thank you for a great first experience this evening. I hope we can match it again some time and I hope I don't disappoint you."

I replied, "Thank you as well, my pet. It was exceptional indeed and I hope we can match or exceed it often."

Two weeks later we gave it our best shot but that's a different story.

12