Our First Few Meets

Story Info
Online acquaintance that turns into real life.
2k words
3.27
5.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LtcBev
LtcBev
20 Followers

I first get to know my partner, Bev sometime ago through the medium of the net. Somehow I was drawn to her profile and decided to give her a try. We did chat for awhile and I was the only local chatter that she keeps. The rest of her chatters are all overseas. She mentioned that locals bored her and cant chat intelligently nor fast enough. Glad I can hold more than a single line. All I know is that she is a nice mature lady of abt 40 and no pics of her so far even for her online profile at this stage.

Soon I went overseas too for business and also to visit my family. During those times, she kept me company online. Despite being online, we both felt closer and she does reminds me of home at times. It was during this time, I did something to upset her and was out of communications for awhile. Guess she finally forgave me and understand that it is just a pure mistake and not intentionally to hurt her.

It was this time back overseas, I rekindled my interest of nudism. I discovered nudism when I studied and worked here. Combined with my interests of photography, it does offer some good opportunities to combine both. More on this in other blogs later. So I remembered that a local hot springs pool host a nudism pool nite every month. So happened I know the dates from my previous visits and they have one whilst I was around. So off I went to the hot springs pool. It was rather crowded which is good. Must be also due to its the last nude pool night for the season.

Met some familiar faces from my time as an active member of the nudism movement. Proud to say I was a card carrying member of the INF and also two local sun (naturism/nudism) clubs. Soon get to know a couple there. Their first time together there. The guy is a nudist but the lady is not. Anyway we exchange contact details when the place was closing down. Perhaps a chance for swinging.

Anyway back to G F. We chat more and more online and her comforting lines do keep me warm. It was autumn/winter time. Don't even need to turn the heater on. So, I was going to meet her when I got back. Which we eventually did.

We continued to chat online and have yet to meet up. As for how each other looks like, we have not seen each other pics at length apart from the pic on the profile. Blame it on the small size of the pictures on the online messenger. We chat more and more. Glad that she found me totally different from most of the local guys who chatted up with her. She likes that I can hold more than just a single line in chat. Can keep up with chatting and do not present a single dimension to character. At this point, she told me that I am the only local guy she kept on her list. Others are mainly overseas usually UK or Europe. Did told me the pesky Middle East and Indian subcontinent fellas chatting her up. Some even propose to her finding out where she is from. "Crazy" she said.

Then one day, I need to get my car to be serviced. Realizing how long I am going to be stuck there at the service center, I brought my laptop along. Their customer lounge does have PCs and also free WIFI service. Can at least cure my boredom. We hooked up online and soon, she mentioned that she will be around the area and suggested that we meet up. I was excited to say the least. Alas to meet her. She has managed to intrigued me mentally. You see I like a woman for her mind first and I do like to have mental connection. Otherwise, physical is just so passe once you have get it on a few times. Don't you agree?

So we make the arrangement and not long after, she came to the service center. We make introductions and have our conversation. Only this time, it is face-to-face rather than through the electronic way. It was pleasant and nice. Guess we both are on our best behavior and at the same time, checking each other out in real life. Soon, we set off for lunch. Nothing much to eat around the service center. We picked a cafe and place our orders. Lunch duly came and we just enjoyed the meal whilst carrying on the conversation. When it is time to leave, the sky duly opened up and it rained cats and dogs. Cant get to her car, we duly sat down and talked even more. Didn't realize the rains has eased to a drizzle and time to go.

We went back to the service center and she stayed awhile at the waiting lounge. Soon, she need to go and I escorted her out. She gave me a hug which was unexpected. I was pleasantly surprised. She was smiling. Well, I least make a good impression on her. Later she mentioned, she likes me and the hug is a good gesture of appreciation. I liked her as well.

We decided to meet up for a movie. We continued chatting and gotten closer each passing moment. We learnt more of each other with each chat sessions. Our intellectual connection become stronger and stronger. Suffice to say, we enjoy each other company. Despite it is online only most of the time, we can act as though we are there in real life.

Time soon came for us to make the entrance to the cinema hall. We selected one of the couples' seating. We sat down and began to enjoy the movie. The tension was evident there. It is growing and the atmosphere is electrifying. Whether it is of sexual tension, who knows but all I know is that I like her and want to make the next move. So I went closer to her and then stroke her nice hair. She was a bit taken aback, surprised but she didn't stop me. Encouraged by this I touched her cheek and her hands. Soon, I started to kiss her face, cheek and lips. She was bit hesitant and told me not to do it. Well, I duly do so but continued to be close to her. Stroking her hair and holding her hands close to me.

Soon, the movie is over and we went out. We decided to have a meal at one of the restaurants in the mall. The tension was broken and we seems to be closer than before. But still I am still kind of uncertain. Too much going thru my mind but I decided to put it aside and continue the meal with her. Wonder what will happen next?

Well after the movie, we continued to chat as before. Didn't know how she would think of me now since I have tried to be close to her. She didn't much reject my advances but still there is a little bit of tension in the air but it is not as bad. Wonder if she is all right with my advances or not but I am thinking: ' I like her and can sense she may have some chemistry for me too, so why not?'

One day we decided to meet up and chance allows us to spend some time together. Look forward to it. We may have countless hour online but nothing beats meeting up face-to-face. We meet up and have a good chat. Chance allows us to be together and have some privacy. We watched some TV and then I proceed to get close to her. She didn't reject my advances. I hold her hands and stroke her hair. She has a lovely smell on her hair and on her body. One thing I noticed is that she will have this lovely scent on her.

Then we start to kiss lightly and I want to see more of her. She hesitated a bit but followed my lead to the room. Gotten her to lie down while I kiss and stroke her even more. She slowly begins to be aroused. She said: "better not and you are making me aroused". She said if want to take further, do I have protection. I do. I proceed to undress her and I was admired by her sexy body. She does have a good hot body for someone of her age which is in the 40s. She has low self esteem of herself and was ashamed of her body. To me, it is not so. Just the opposite in fact.

So, what happened next? Nothing. I stopped. Don't know why but all I know is that I respect her wishes and I too respect her. Perhaps I have already fallen for her? Then we proceed to visit the new administrative center. We have a nice time there, enjoying the views and place. She told me she was involved in some of the construction there. Never see it after completion. We grew closer and have a nice time. What a day but nonetheless a nice one.

The moment came was kinda unexpected. It wasn't planned. It happened when Bev has to go to a dinner function. It was kinda boring. She doesn't want to spend much more time than necessary. She called me and I decided to 'rescue' her. She did not drive down to the function. Took a ride with her fellow diners. So I volunteered to take her home rather than wait till the whole thing is over which will be late as we all know.

So went down to the hotel and picked her up. We went for a drive and ended up in a place. The tension was evident in the air. Was it sexual or nervousness? So we went to the room and gets comfy. She seems relaxed and allows me to approach her. I am extra gentle with her as I don't want to ruin things or hurt her. Not that I am not gentle. So we kissed and embraced each other. The kisses becomes more and more passionate. I love stroking her hair and touch her face. I kissed her more hungrily. We french kissed and the room seems to heat up despite having the a/c on.

We slowly got undressed. As usual her body is so nice and sexy. Despite the room a bit dark, there is enough light to make out her silhouette. Nice and firm. She always worry about her body saying her boobs are sagging. To me that is natural and those ladies who get 'it' done and being uplifted, are kinda a bit plasticity. Her boobs doesn't sag as much as she feared and told her so. Her boobs are so nice and soft. Bigger than the norm which is a bonus. Well we both nude and so much aroused..We kissed hungrily and touched each other. My tool stood erect and at attention at her touch and caresses. She is so passionate and hot in sex. Wonder why she looks down on her own self and her abilities? I reassure her that she is much better than she makes out her to be.

A pleasant surprise is that she is is clean shaven. She mentioned that she likes it that way. It is nice. Smooth and so soft the lips. She knows how to handle my tool and gives me a good blowjob. Then not long after, I entered her. So tight and nice..She can makes me feel all of her when I am inside her. We have a good climax. It was our very first moment. A time to be savored. It was not dirty but so beautiful.

Soon, I sent her back which was some distance. Rain was coming down. Drove carefully even on the highway. We seems to basked in the afterglow and was closer. The drive was long but it felt so short. We parted and ensured she got back safely. The night was wet and cooling with a hint or early morning freshness.

LtcBev
LtcBev
20 Followers