All Comments on 'Our First Fuck'

by billanthony

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
mmmmmm....soo very nice!

I would love to hear her side to this story...just like your previous submission. mmmmm...I love submission!

billanthonybillanthonyabout 13 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

Anonymous

Thank you for your comment. We were in a long distance relationship, so we maintained a blog where we would share our private thoughts which is where this submission came from. I’m not sure why she didn’t write about the first time we fucked. I wish she would have!

She and I are now both blessed to be in loving relationships with wonderful partners, and I am VERY proud that I still call her my closest friend. She is one of only two persons who knows EVERYTHING about me and from whom I have NO secrets.

I’m grateful that we did go “all the way” and that we did share this very private and special part of our lives with each other during our year and a half relationship. Neither of us takes sexual intimacy lightly, which is why we were hesitant to consummate our relationship – not wanting to risk our friendship. We ended up sharing EVERYTHING with each other – including our sexuality, secret desires, and fantasies.

I believe what we shared (sexual and nonsexual) deepened our relationship and bonded our lives together forever. She is still one person with whom I can share my very private thoughts.

Bill

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous