Our First Full Swap Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on the verge of cumming in Rob's mouth when Anita let out an animal-like sound announcing a huge climax. Maggie dug deep and did not stop sucking on Anita's dripping pussy. Anita came for what seemed like several minutes and it was so exciting that Rob stopped sucking my cock to watch the steamy action.

Maggie's face was wet from her nose to her chin and soon she moved up to kiss Anita who responded in kind and lapped her own love offering from Maggie's sexy lips. This scene was beyond sexy and like nothing I had ever seen. I was so enthralled that I forgot to take out my camera. I silently hoped that there would be future photo opportunities.

As the two women embraced sweetly, Rob slapped me on the back and said, "Are you okay with what just happened between us?" I smiled and assured him that I was.

It was time for more wine so Rob and I put our robes back on and poured wine for our wives telling them to stay in the bed. They did, completely satiated and happy. I don't think I have ever seen Maggie with such a satisfied glow about her. She was in heaven.

It was still early and we were all relaxed and beyond comfortable in the situation we were in. There was nothing but sighs of satisfaction and smiles of warm feelings between all four participants.

After a glass of wine and a couple of trips to use the facilities, we all sat on the bed and waited for someone to suggest the next activity. It did not take long for Anita to look at Maggie and tell her that she would like to fuck me again while Maggie watched with her husband. Maggie said she was fine with that and Rob indicated that he wanted that as well. With that Anita hopped out of bed with Maggie and moved over to me where she removed my robe and invited me to the other bed. Rob moved over to the bed where Maggie was relaxing and I climbed in with Anita.

Soon Anita and I were making out and only faintly aware that there were two other people in the room. When I went down on Anita and found her pussy with my lips her eyes were closed and she gave in to the moment while I quickly brought her to another two climaxes.

As I moved up to kiss her Rob asked if he could make a special request. We quickly agreed and Rob announced that he wanted me to fuck his wife doggy style while he licked her pussy from underneath her. We all agreed and moved into position. Rob laid on the bed and Anita straddled his face as I moved in behind them. He started licking her clitoris and pussy as I massaged her ass and probed her anus with my finger. Soon she told me she needed a cock in her and I looked over my shoulder to see Maggie playing with her clit. She was clearly enjoying the view as I pushed my throbbing cock into Anita's hot pussy.

Soon Anita was moaning loudly clearly stimulated by my cock in her pussy and Rob's licking of her clitoris and pussy lips. It did not seem accidental when his tongue brushed my cock but it did not matter to me. I was focused on bringing Anita to another climax. I pushed my finger into her anus and she went wild pushing back against me and urging me on with her body. She kept moaning and saying yes, yes, yes so Rob and I continued to work her into a fucking frenzy.

As she rose higher and higher I pulled my cock out of her pussy and moved it to her anus. She pushed back against me and my cock was so wet from her juices I did not need any lubricant as I entered her lovely ass. I pushed slowly and she seemed to go to even higher levels of stimulation as Rob continued to lap at her pussy with his overactive tongue. I began to pound her ass while Maggie announced that she was going to cum. Soon Anita yelled out again in a guttural and animal-like sound. Her climax literally gushed out of her onto Rob's face and her body shuddered like she had been tasered.

I remained completely still feeling Anita's rectal sphincter close tightly around my cock. It was an incredible feeling and Rob stayed in position under her and reached up to grab her ass with both hands from underneath. What a moment it was as we all experienced something we had never done before. Hot, steamy, sexy and sensual the moment was simply exquisite.

Slowly we call came down from our sexual high. We had experienced another moment unlike any previous experiences. While everyone remained satiated for the moment, we were all eager for the next sexy scene to unfold. It did not take long.

Anita, it turns out, can climax almost as many times as Maggie. This is truly a marvel as so many women have told me they rarely climax. How sad that must be. However, that is not the case in this hotel room.

Maggie told me she thought it was time to return the favor to Anita. In other words, she wanted me to watch Rob fuck her since I had only heard the action from next door and not seen them together. We all agreed and Rob moved over to the other bed while I climbed into bed beside Anita and settled in for another sex show.

Rob's body is pretty impressive too. He is about 6 feet, 2 inches tall and weighs about 190. He is lean and sinewy and has what I would call a swimmer's body, long and lean. He has little to no body hair like me and a full head of dark brown hair slightly grey at the temple. His cock is impressive and circumcised and he has a large scrotum with impressive balls. He "manscapes" his pubic hair and is neatly trimmed making his cock look even more impressive.

As he moved into the bed with Maggie she winked at me and silently mouthed the words, I love you. I knew that meant that she was going to go into full slut mode and fuck Rob without inhibition. When she releases her inner slut it is something to behold and I have seen her do it many times.

As Rob stood at the edge of the bed and dropped his robe, Maggie slid to the side of the bed putting her at eye level with Rob's cock. She reached up and grabbed it reverently by the base putting the tip on her lips while looking at me and then Anita. She can be such a slut and tease. She is also an exhibitionist and clearly loved the idea of having us watch her perform.

She slid Rob's cock, already semi-erect into her waiting mouth and wasted no time in deep throating him. She can deep throat most any cock and I knew that she would soon have him rock hard and deep in her throat. She did not disappoint. Soon Rob's head and eyes rolled back and he put his hands on his hips and thrust forward as Maggie gobbled his cock with gusto. Anita and I watched her work and smiled at each other as Rob's cock soon came to its full glory. Maggie had all 9 inches in her throat and his neatly trimmed pubic hair was on her lips. She had him all and worked one hand on the base of his cock, the other on his hefty scrotum and her tongue working its magic in his cock.

Rob as soon moaning and I thought Maggie was going to take him all the way to orgasm but she knows just how to work a cock and pulled off while gently stroking his balls. She looked up at Rob and said, "I'll take it down my throat later. Right now I want you in me and I want you to cum in me with my husband watching like you did when we were alone." Rob was only too ready to grant her wish.

Maggie rolled back on the bed and spread her legs lewdly inviting Rob to insert his hard cock. She played with her nipples while Rob moved into position. She reached down and spread her labia making it quite clear what she wanted. Rob now on his knees, leaned down and told Maggie to put it in. She reached for his impressive cock and guided the love missile into her hot, juicy sex. It was beyond steamy as I watched intently with Anita who held my hand as we watched.

As Rob pushed his cock into Maggie she raised her legs into a wide V shape and pushed her groin up to meet Rob's invasion of her vagina. Within minutes they were fucking at a furious pace with Maggie's heels dug in to Rob's back urging him on to greater sexual heights.

While I was watching this private porno scene in front of me I failed to notice that Anita had started stimulating her clitoris with her right hand while still holding me with her left hand. Rob leaned down and whispered something to Maggie and soon he rolled off of her while she got up on her knees. She looked at me and said, "Come over here and get under me like Rob did while you were fucking Anita."

I did as she requested putting us in a 69 position with her lips poised over my cock and her sex staring me in the eye while Rob put his cock deep into her pussy. She lowered herself slightly so that my mouth soon came in contact with her clit. She started to suck my cock and I moved her away and said, "Focus on you. This is for you. My time will come later." She seemed grateful for my words and laid her head on my leg.

Rob was soon pumping himself into Maggie and it was incredible to be that close to her pussy while it was being pounded. Anita came over and kissed Rob while stroking Maggie's ass and playing with her anus. It was déjà vu with different characters.

Rob soon pulled out and rubbed his sloppy cock on Maggie's anus. She pushed back and urged him on. Rob was soon in her ass and slid slowly to the depths of her bowels. Before long he was pumping her ass like there would be no tomorrow. I continued to lick her pussy while watching the impressive cock move in and out of her asshole. It was so sexy.

Within minutes Rob grunted and announced that he was going to cum in her ass. Maggie said, "Do it cum in my ass. Give it to me." And he did. His body tensed as Maggie squeezed out another climax, her third since Rob first entered her ass. He came at least 5 spurts as I could see his balls contract each time he unloaded.

So there it was. We had all gotten to know each other about as intimately as you can in the short span of about 3 hours. We agreed to take the wine and all get in the king sized bed together. So, naked and dripping we headed to the other room and crawled in beside our spouses. We soaked in the moment and no one spoke a word for several minutes. It had been an afternoon and evening that exceeded our most erotic expectations. What a moment. Based on some of the stories we had all read or heard, we felt incredibly lucky to be in this moment with these participants.

Stay tuned for Part Two

12