Our First Meeting

Story Info
It's finally time for us to meet in-person.
1.3k words
4.48
6.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jojopita
jojopita
33 Followers

It's time, finally, for our hotel rendezvous. We kept our plans clear and simple: find a city about midway between us, meet at our hotel, and go from there.

I check-in at the desk, discover I'm the first of us to arrive, and make my way up to our room. I set my purse and duffle bag down in the corner and sit on the edge of the big bed. Then I stand. And pace. I try practicing in my head what I should say, what I should do when you arrive, but everything sounds lame or fake to me.

I use the bathroom then eye my outfit in the mirror. I should change clothes, I decide. I should present myself in something...sexier...than the clothes I traveled in. I manage to whip off my sweater when the door clicks open and you saunter in.

I clutch my sweater to my chest, my face heating with shame. "I'm sorry, I'm - I was going to change. My clothes, but...sorry, Sir," I stop rambling and look at the ground, trying to calm my racing heart.

You set your bags down against the wall and walk up to me, taking my sweater out of my hands and tossing it aside. With one hand you tilt my chin up so that I'm looking into your eyes. I register the slight smirk on your face before you lean in to kiss me. Gently at first, then with more meaning. The taste of you, the smell of you, the feel of you enthralls me and I moan.

As your mouth continues to take possession of mine, you reach behind me and unfasten my bra, letting it drop to the ground. We break apart and I suck in a deep breath, but your mouth travels down my chin, then to my neck. You smoothly walk us back toward the bed.

You stop kissing me and stare into my eyes, as I stare back into yours. My chest is heaving with shallow breaths and my legs feel shaky. I sit down on the edge of the bed, not breaking our eye contact. Your hands reach out and each finds a nipple, pinching roughly. I resist squirming but let out another moan.

You smirk again and release me, only to push my shoulders back so I'm flat on the bed. I watch you look me over, then you quickly slap one of my tits, then the other. I cry out, but I enjoyed that.

A pleasurable shiver goes through me. You tell me to kick off my shoes, I comply. Next I feel you tugging my pants off, pulling my panties down with them, and I do my best to assist their removal.

I watch your eyes roam up and down my naked body, and I know I'm already wet for you. I want to reach out for you, but I dare not be so presumptuous.

"Where are your toys?" you ask.

I point to the corner of the room and whisper, "The purple bag."

You set the bag on the bed beside me and unzip it. You look through the contents before digging one out. It's a pair of nipple clamps connected with a dark chain. I take a deep breath, excited to have you touch my nipples again.

One knee on the edge of the bed, you lean over and suck one of my nipples into your mouth. I feel your tongue swirl around my tit before nipping on it with your teeth. I cry out, arching my back.

Your mouth releases my nipple and you attach one of the clamps, and perform the same ministrations on my other tit. Once both of my nipples are clamped, you smile and give the chain a few hard tugs, causing me to squirm and cry out again.

You walk around to the end of the bed and spread my legs, pulling my bottom to the edge of the mattress. I'm suddenly embarrassed, ashamed to have someone - even you - gaze upon my naked cunt. I try to close my legs but you hold my legs firm.

"Tsk tsk," you say before letting go of my legs and land a sharp smack on my cunt.

I cry out, and silently pray for more. You land three more spanks on my pussy. You reach up and slap my clamped nipples once more each, just for good measure.

I lose sight of you as you kneel before the end of the bed. You run your finger up my wet slit, then down again. My breathing hitches and it takes all my self-control to not buck my hips.

I feel something on my cunt but this time it's not your fingers, it's your tongue. When I feel it, wet and warm, I moan like a bitch in heat. Your tongue explores me, up and down. You find my clit and suck on it, causing me to thrash.

As you continue teasing my clit and my cunt, I think I feel myself nearing the edge. It's just as I'm realizing how close I am that you stop and stand up.

You rifle through the purple bag once more before pulling out a glass anal plug. I lift and bend my legs, giving you access to my ass. It deftly slides inside me, and the sensation of my ass being plugged is intoxicating. I moan again.

You unfasten your pants and release your cock. I lick my lips and spread my legs even wider, ready for it in whichever way you choose.

You lean over me and pet my hair. You kiss my forehead and murmur, "You're being such a good girl." Then you give an abrupt yank on my nipple chain, I yet again cry out.

Then you line your member up with my entrance and slowly invade me. I try to keep from moaning, but it's futile. My head rolls back and forth and I arch my back; I'm overcome with pleasure at having both my ass and my vagina filled.

You pump into me, setting a decent rhythm. My head goes into a blissful subspace. I'm feeling so gratified to have you looking at me, touching me, fucking me. Every kiss, every slap, every scrap of attention you've given me has been glorious.

We had talked about fucking like this for our first time, so that we could see and watch each other. I get it now. There's something beautiful about watching your body as you push into me. Your pace has quickened, and I lean up so that I can see your cock pound into my pussy.

You, of course, see me watching us, and give my nipple chain a firm tug. But you don't let go of the chain, instead you keep pulling back, stretching my abused nipples out. I whine at the treatment, but you shhhh me.

After a few moments you let go of the chain, and your hands grab my hips. You hastily slam into me, and I feel marvelously used, your very own cocksleeve.

You groan as you release your seed into me, and I bask in the knowledge that my body pleased you. After you pull out, you lean over me and kiss me once more.

I lie there on the bed as you pull out your phone and take a few pictures of me: my naked body on the bed, my sloppy pussy, a shot of my face and nipple clamps. I'm embarrassed to have you do this, but I know better than to try to cover myself.

Putting your phone away, you clinically detach my nipple clamps, pull out my plug, and lay the toys aside.

"We'll shower, then go out for dinner," you announce with a wink, helping me sit up.

jojopita
jojopita
33 Followers