Our First MMF Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't leave him out Jane."

She looked at me with my cock inside of her and reached over and grabbed Chris' cock.

"This is an awkward position." She said.

"Sit between us." I replied.

She nestled in tight between us. She leaned over to grab Chris' cock again while kissing his chest. I pulled up her ass and slid my cock inside of her. She let out another loud moan as she leaned back and started making out with Chris again.

I was fucking her, she was stroking him, and they were kissing passionately while she was moaning. It was so fucking hot.

I started going harder and she yelled out she was about to cum. She bent back inward and had Chris' cock in her hands right in front of her face. It must've been instinct but just as she was about to cum she wrapped her lips around his cock and let out a moan while her lips slowly glided down his cock.

After she came she continued to stroke his cock up and down surrounding her mouth around it. She was still moaning very loudly. She usually came for a solid ten seconds from penetration.

I stopped thrusting and she continued to squirm up and down on my cock in sync with going up and down on his. Chris definitely was just as into it as I was.

"You're going to make me cum Jane." Chris said to her with a weak voice.

Jane didn't love cum in her mouth, but she did on her body.

She pulled my dick out of her pussy and got on her knees in front of him, pulled his cock out of her mouth and said to him, "Cum on my tits."

as her lips were still attached to his cock.

It was so hot. She made eye contact with him as she licked all the way up his shaft, swirled her tongue around his cock and shoved it down her throat.

That's all he could take. He pulled her head back and blew his load all over her tits. She was tugging his cock and looking at me as he squirmed with intensity. I almost came from watching.

He blew a huge load on her and she was covered in his cum. Holy fuck I was ready at this point.

"Do you mind if I keep going?" I said to Chris.

He was over it by now.

"Go ahead." He replied.

I pulled Jane back up, pulled off her panties and laid her down on the couch. I gently kissed up and down her legs and started to eat her out intensely. She was so horny. She grabbed the back of my head and came all over my mouth within seconds.

I pulled away from her pussy, wiped my mouth, and started fucking her missionary with Chris' cum all over her. She looked so hot. Her head was close to Chris as she was getting railed. He started to get a little bit of a boner again when she reached back and grabbed his leg.

He leaned sideways and put his cock back in her face and she pulled it close to her lips and started kissing it and swirling her tongue around it. I was so close to cumming. Watching his cock in her mouth, his cum on her tits, and feeling her warm pussy around my cock got me so excited.

Chris pulled his cock back and I leaned over he a little further pressing my hands into the couch. Jane wrapped her hand around my neck and pulled. I leaned over he cum filled body and we started playing a sexy game of tag with our tongues.

I pulled back up and Chris' was fully erect. He leaned back over Jane. She started sucking on his head.

"Cum for me" Jane said with her mouth full of cock looking info my eyes.

I couldn't handle it any more. I took a few more deep strokes, pulled out, and blew my load. She stroked my cock as I emptied all over her stomach and tits. She squirmed on the couch as I played with her pussy.

I got up to grab her a towel. Chris started to dress. We offered for him to stay if he would like. He was drunk and tired at this point so he obliged. That was it. We had done it. We lived out my fantasy.

12