All Comments on 'Our First MMF with a Hint of BiSex'

by mydeepsix

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter6 months ago

like the way it evolved

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now6 months ago

The first part was hot, as fuck!

And, I liked the way the story ended up, too!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just another troll in Loving Wives. Sad, but all too common.

PaperbackreaderPaperbackreader6 months ago

Hot descriptions, just a little repetitive but 5 worthy all the same.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The words "hot wife" in the tags is a dead giveaway, that this is just another trash story in LW. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So hot! Thank you, more!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Threesomes. Amazing what can happen. My wife encouraged me to repay his blow job. Pushing my head to his cock. I don't know if it was his first time. But it was differently mine. She found it incredibly hot. And a week or two later encouraged me to " make him happy" while he was using our shower. That is all that it took for the two of us to continue it. For my wife it was incredibly hot watching us pleasuring each other as she sat there. That was way back when we were in our 20's. She encouraged me to find a male BJ partner a few times. But I never did...... Till about 40 years later after my wife passed away. And then one day at a nudist event it happened in the late evening. It brought back a lot of memories and feelings. Mostly about my wife. It's always amazed me how she could persuade me to be bisexual that day out of the clear blue sky.

JoeMangumJoeMangum6 months ago

Love sharing a nice hard cock with the wife…. Want more cum straight from the tap

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Super hot!

ryeandginger69ryeandginger696 months ago

Quite the story! Lots of hot sex, lots of angst. I found myself wanting to yell at them - "NO! Don't take that stud off into your bedroom without your husband! This is about the two of you, not one of you set free to get what you can."

But, story lines go where they go, without my personal direction. And in the end, it all worked out. But perhaps it could have been a lasting or at least semi=permanent relationship without that mistake.

Thanks for the hot tale.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story really hit home!!!! I would Love to experience something like this sometime!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well written,I almost quit reading in the 3rd chapter , I am sick of reading where the husband loses the wife. Great ending. I thought I wanted threesomes with my 2nd wife,after 3 times he came to our house unexpectedly.I became really jealous and wife seen the look on my face.she told him he better leave. I told her I made a big mistake, he never came to our house again, but they worked at same place and she told me she let’s him kiss her if they are alone but that is as far as she let’s him go. Never trust her again and it ls my fault.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Queer LW story that naturally an old bi cuck like Ic69 thinks is wonderful.

dary4247dary42475 months ago

Well, aren't you the excellent Literotica author. Very hot indeed. You stirred up some old emotions on me from a similar episode in my life except I had to end it. She missed his cock and Missed his cock. But we found others who not so possessive.

Thanks.

Hippie620Hippie6204 months ago

This was an amazing story, well written and very erotic and realistic. Its the kind of MMF experience that I would like to enjoy with my wife. I will admit to being a bit nervous about the exclusion of the husband from part of the play. In our case, I would probably be willing to let my wife go one-on-one with our lover once, but probably not more than that unless there was some compelling reason. It all worked out nicely in the end, however. Now that the husband has recognized his enthusiasm for bi play, a sequel would seem to be in order, more bi experimentation by the husband and of course some F-F play between the wife and some other available female.

BonebibrainBonebibrain4 months ago

OUT-FUCKING-STANDING!!! THANK YOU!!! That was one of the best, well written stories I have had the pleasure of reading! What a professional, well thought out, and overall a great ride…

I couldn’t stop if I wanted to…I had to find out what was going to happen! I loved how the trashy part was put together with a great story… I thoroughly enjoyed it! Been waiting to find u soooo

Much…it’s sad that there is so few writers that get it…YOU MY FRIEND…GET IT…

Would love to share ur mind…I am definitely off to follow more of your adventures! BBB

BonebibrainBonebibrain4 months ago

Please, I agree with Hippie620…more please…WE NEED MORE!

SummoreSummoreabout 2 months ago

Really well written! I loved it.

Flcpl2000Flcpl2000about 1 month ago

This would make a really hot movie. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman6 days ago

Good. sometimes fantasies should stay as a fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous