All Comments on 'Our First Soft Swing'

by mannydcamp

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
sex4usex4uabout 20 years ago
SOFT???

"Soft" It wasn't totally soft if he got it in! I bet she felt like it was a bit harder than that. Would love a sequil.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
HOT Sex , without going all the way

I liked the whole story, you did a great job of building on the erotic affair between one couple while the other couple was unaware of what was really going on. Hope to see more.

shaker62shaker62about 20 years ago
best so far in story telling ...erotica

it was very pleasurable ..all ur stories so far have been fantastic...........enjoyed every story of urs manny..write many more.............love..raj

Steve OrshonSteve Orshonover 19 years ago
Top Notch

Smoking hot buildup, a conclusion that leaves you panting for more. Two naughty couples stretching the limits. I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Real hard on !!

This really turned me on !! I would have masterbated atleast three times after reading this once !

Superb turn on !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Only Three Strokes!

But if there is ever a next time then lookout. That was as naughty as they could be and still be nice. By any standard, that story is erotic.

D.C.

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
Praise from a naturist who loves soft swinging

The story really earned its 100% rating from all the earlier reviews below this one. We nudists know we can't openly fool around with other couples this much in conservative nudist resorts or public nude beaches. But my former partner and I went this far many times in the resorts' cabins and in secluded sand dunes, and the naughty playfulness invariably led to great sex with our own partner later. Adding the production of a soft-core porn movie made this story even more erotic, so the authors mannydcamp deserve praise for this original creativity. Here's hoping they submit more contributions in this vein.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great!

Unlike most stories, you can relate and believe this one. Makes it so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Worthless garbage.

"1*" !!!

literalvirginliteralvirginalmost 12 years ago
Hard to read

I liked the story, but it was poorly written and had horrible grammatical errors.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Horribly Hot!

It is a shame that 'Our Next Swing Gets Harder' has not been written yet, with the same caste of characters! (And a good volunteer editor!). It is delightful to see the sweet naïveté (even of the 'more adventuresome neighbors') of the two couples as they work their way towards 'good dirty fun!'

5*

nudebeachfamilynudebeachfamilyover 11 years ago
Thank you for the story

I really love all you have said as it fell real , would love to get in touch with you.

I am married man 47 my wife is 41

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic

This is so well written. Forget about the negative comments. Can't believe one person is upset about the editing. If I want perfect English I might try elsewhere but if I want to be entertained and turned on I will search literotica for ages in the hope of finding something as different and special as this story. Thanks. It is brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Badly and incompetently written garbage.

Well deserved "1*" !!

robertlrobertlover 10 years ago
Very HOT!

Enjoyed this story very much, the buildup was fantastic I thought. So damn sexy!

swoondoggledswoondoggledover 10 years ago
Very hot!

Nice buildup, well written and sensitive to the characters, well done.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosabout 8 years ago
A fun idea

A truly fun idea and clear, simple description. The spelling and lack of punctuation was a distraction. You could also expand this into a longer story with a bit more description of the feelings and reactions involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More!

I'd love to find more like this! Specially liked the part at the end where he snuck in 3 thrusts and it was their one little secret. Anyone know where I can find more soft swap accidentally or sneaky turns into full swap. Either as a surprise or intentionally. With or without all parties knowing.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 6 years ago
Wife's having fun?

I loved this story from start to finish. The only part that got me distracted was when Tina got out of the jacuzzi to take a shower, because the sand and saltwater was bothering her, Didn't make sense to me. I mean. What does the jacuzzi do? As for the rest, it was great. Your interest in Peter showed right off. I just kept wondering how you were going to pull it off. The suspense was killing me. adding the movie recording scene I think was genus. Hope you do a follow up to this story, even if its basically the same with no actual intercourse, just a stolen moment here and there. like you did with Peter.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Of course

Peter is longer than Manny, cheating wouldn't be worth it otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

Try a foursome all over each other and bi play next time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is HOT. Period.

I gave it a 5.0 (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟).

The story is very erotic and also true to life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I will check other stories by mannydcamp when I get a chance.

ContinentalPsyOpContinentalPsyOpalmost 3 years ago

fun, realistic, with a wonderful progression and build-up. a gem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I did a soft swap only once. We were drunk and it seemed like a good idea at the time. The rules were supposed to be hands above the waist only and only through the clothes. I got a couple quick feels and then fell asleep. When I woke up the next morning, I found my wife in the next room completely naked getting fucked. She told me they spent the whole night fucking. He came in her mouth once and her pussy 6 times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not being picky, I really liked the story but surely as soon as she got the three strokes it is beyond soft swap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife and I have had several soft swinging experiences. We enjoyed the story although our own experiences varied greatly because of being spontaneous with close friends.. We found both experiences extremely erotic and very gratifying.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Much like my wife. And me with our neighbors. 4yourpleasuriam

MsVanilla69MsVanilla694 months ago

Very fun story had a good pace with the fun all of them enjoyed it

longrider9longrider92 months ago

Great story !!!! Very Hot !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous