Our First Threesome

Story Info
Our first threesome and how I talked her into doing it.
3k words
4.43
68.4k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kneeling before my wife who had my dick in her mouth as I watched another guy push his penis into my wife's pussy on my camera screen caused me to reflect on how we wound up in that situation. As I looked over the camera screen at the real thing I was thinking about how we had just met this guy in person less than an hour before and now my wife had gone into complete porn star mode. I had never seen her so turned on. I mean, yah, she has sucked my dick during the past 24 years, but only when I ask and then only sometimes and only for a minute. Now she was sucking it like she just discovered a great new dessert and moaning with pleasure sounds. How did this happen?

Two years earlier I had been making comments about how she has difficulty getting orgasms and that she probably needs an extra dick or two. Seriously, she would have an orgasm maybe once a month on average. She laughed the comments off while saying sarcastic things like,

"Yah, right. That is all I need is more dicks hanging around."

I had never considered sharing my wife until I read some stories by other guys who enjoyed it. At that time all my favorite porn was the stuff with young teens and 20's girls that I wished I could poke. I did not even have the thought of my wife having another guy, just me with other women. The thought of a guy getting pleasure from his wife having sex with other men did not compute. I thought there must be something seriously wrong with him. However, my curiosity was aroused.

I started searching videos on the same topic and there are a lot! I was getting more interested in it when I met a guy who was into wife sharing. He said that he enjoyed when his wife fucked other guys and told him all about it. He was enthusiastic about it. By then, I was pretty much sold on the idea and having lots of fantasies. I got onto swinger sites and the more I learned about it the more it turned me on. But how would I convince my wife? When I mentioned that we should try swinging some time she made a very serious and angry face and flatly said,

"No Way"

I was secretly posting and getting interest on the internet, but couldn't do anything. I got her to watch 3some videos on occasion. Homemade porn by real people just having fun and talked about what a turn on the videos were. Then, finally, I managed to talk her into making our own porn video. It took a lot of convincing, but after the first one she kind of got into it a little and let me make several videos of us having sex and her with her dildo. No progress with doing real group sex though.

She said that pretending is OK, but never the real thing because that would be too much. My first break came while on a long drive to the city. I asked her to tell me a sex story about someone before we were married. I knew she had a few, but would never tell. I said I was going to fall asleep at the wheel if she didn't tell me something interesting. Finally I got one story out of her.

I gave her lots of encouragement. I told her to reach over and feel how stiff I was. Then she gave me another story and another. She has some great stories and I have already written and posted one of them. After she told me about her favorite boyfriend who had her and two other girlfriends all living together I told her that she had already been a swinger. She had experienced group sex and fucked guys that she had just met and I said that I wanted to experience group sex. I could see a crack!

At that point I launched into a whole speech about how we have been married for decades. We were stable and loved each other and sex is just sex and stuff of that nature. Finally she said the magic words.

"OK, if that is what you really want. We can try it, I guess."

Oh yes. By that time, I had been thinking about it for well over a year. As soon as we got back home I emailed a guy I had met through a swinger website. He was a single guy our age. I showed his email and pictures to my wife and she agreed to meet and we invited him over. The date came and he sent an email saying he couldn't make it after all. He lives a full 8-hour drive from us. It was back to the drawing board. Not as easy as one might expect. A lot of guys can't write an intelligent sentence and many of them are such flakes that several of them just ghosted me when it got real plus we got completely stood up twice. One guy set up a meeting and then when I called him after we got to town he said I had the wrong number. What an asshole!

Finally I found a guy who seemed intelligent, a few years younger than us, in his 40's. I hate to say it, but yes, I met him on Craig's List. Got a few emails going and told him when we would be driving to the city and we set up a meeting at a hotel bar.

My wife was so nervous that she basically chugged the drink he bought for her as I sipped my beer. He was a big guy, probably 6'2" with a significant belly, but otherwise pretty average looking. Turned out to be a military officer. We chatted about get-to-know-you stuff for around 15 minutes. I ordered my second beer on his dime and he got up to go to the restroom. I looked at my wife.

"Well, what do you think? Should we do it?"

Her response, "Yah, why not?"

She doesn't drink much so those two drinks were having an affect on her. She was calm and relaxed and smiled big when the guy came back to the table. I told him we were interested in continuing the conversation at his place if he was. He did not hesitate and explained that his townhouse was just across the street. As we were walking out I commented on how big he was and wondered if he had a big dick. She laughed out loud and said she was thinking exactly the same thing.

He made her another drink at his house and gave us a tour and told us about his hobbies and after about 20 minutes or half hour of that my wife said,

"Well, should we get to it?"

She really wanted to do it! I kept it to myself, but I was shocked. She wanted to fuck this stranger and me at the same time just like in the videos that we had been watching. I could hardly believe it. He smiled and led us back to his bedroom. My wife casually took off her outside cloths and lay down on the bed with just her sexy bra and panties on. He stripped down to his boxers and I just dropped my shorts and t-shirt and climbed on the bed next to her buck-naked (I don't use underwear). Hardly a word was spoken.

I turned my little video camera on and recorded as he got on top of her and kissed her neck and boobs and sucked her tits. She reached over and played with my dick as he caressed and kissed and worked his way down until he was on his knees on the floor licking my wife's pussy as he pushed her panties aside.

She started moving around and making some sounds. I was just thinking about how my wife was about to get fucked by another guy right in front of me. She noticed how hard my dick was getting and pulled me a little closer and started sucking on my dick. At the same time our "New friend" was pulling her panties all the way down and off. I watched as he put one hand on each of her knees, but he did not push her legs apart. She opened her legs wide, pulling his hands with them. She really wanted that dick! The thought that she really wanted to get fucked by this guy just amazed me, shocked me, and excited me all at the same time.

I was having some kind of emotional tornado on the inside, but stayed calm and quiet on the outside. His dick was pretty much the same size, shape, and look of mine. Maybe just a little bigger around, but it was not about size, it was a brand new dick. And that dick was about to shoot a load of cum into MY wife's pussy. It is impossible to adequately describe how I felt.

It was her first new dick in a quarter century, and yes, I am sure. It was a dick that she was forbidden to have by our social standards. She was excited and made an "Ahww" sound as he slid it up inside her until his balls were against her labia. It was obviously a very wet pussy and not just from him licking it. Then he started slowly pumping harder and harder until her teeth started banging uncomfortably against my dick and I pulled away.

He saw me pull back and invited me to take a turn. As I stepped off the bed, he pulled out, dropped to his knees, and asked if it was OK. I nodded and shrugged and he took my dick in his mouth while finger fucking my wife's pussy. She tilted her head up so she could see him sucking my dick and I just smiled. After a minute of that he guided my stiff dick into my wife's pussy and I fucked her for a couple of minutes, but then pulled out because I didn't want to cum in her before he did.

I told him that I wanted him to cum in her before I did. He seemed to be fine with that. He had her scoot up on the bed and then climbed on top of her, got his dick back in and started fucking for real. She spread her legs and grabbed his ass with both hands while I recorded and she wasn't quiet either.

I was a little concerned about how hard he was banging his dick into her, but she appeared to be loving it and even thrusting up against him to make him pound harder. I could tell that she was at her maximum horniest and was having a very good time. It seemed like they were doing that for a really long time, but it was just under 4 minutes according to my camera when he grunted like a bear and suddenly stopped with his dick pushed all the way in.

I moved over behind him and could see his balls had tightened up so much that they were almost inside him. Then he relaxed, made a couple of very slow thrusts, and finally eased out of my wife's pussy. I saw a strand of cum linger between the end of his softening cock and her vagina and then break off as he rolled over to his side. Then I got a full view.

There were little gobs of his cum stuck all around her pussy lips and just a hint of cum oozing out. I said that I had to try it and just stuck my face in there and started licking. I couldn't really notice much taste, but it was extremely slimy and slippery. Kind of gross really, but I was to aroused to care. I moved to climb on top and saw something that almost made me squirt before I got my dick in that cum-filled pussy.

She was sucking his dick clean! And she was doing it like a pro. Keep in mind that my wife hates cum in her mouth and got pissed at me when I came in her mouth and it almost made her puke. Now she was sucking the semen and pussy juice off this stranger's cock with relish because she was so horny. Unbelievable.

I got my dick in and started fucking her while watching her suck his dick. Her pussy was loose and slippery and I could feel his cooling cum squeezing out on my own balls. I couldn't hold back at all and shot my load in something like a minute, maybe less. My dick just went instantly half limp and I looked down as I pulled out and saw a gob of my own cum try to follow my dick out and stop right at her vaginal opening.

I found the camera and tried to get a shot, but she had already started rubbing her pussy and crossing her legs. Later she said that she had several near orgasms while we were fucking, but not all the way. Our friend got off the bed and started putting his cloths on while watching her masturbate harder and harder and louder and louder until she had a huge giggling orgasm. When she opened her legs and moved her finger I could see the frothy semen all over her pussy, but I was too spent to do anything.

Really it was everything I had hoped for and more. He invited us to spend the night. We all watched a movie together on his big screen and he showed us to his guest room. While getting ready for bed and without looking at me, my wife said,

"You want to ask him if he wants to go again before bed?"

Wow. I smiled and left the room. I told him what she said and he told me to bring her in for a second round and that he was ready. The second time we fucked for over an hour, well past midnight. She did doggy style with both of us taking turns and then she rode him and sucked me, and a few other positions. When he finally came in her pussy again I took more time before squeezing my load in on top of his. My balls were seriously sore when we finally went to bed.

In the morning he made us coffee and we stood around in the kitchen and chatted a little bit. He was wearing just a bathrobe while we were both fully dressed. When he was out of hearing range my wife said that she thought he wanted another round before we hit the road and that was why he was just wearing the robe. I asked her if she wanted another round and she said,

"Well yah, if he is up for it. Of course."

Did I even know this woman? I told him my wife wanted one for the road and he commented about what a sexy wife I had and we all did another round and about an hour later we were getting dressed and she had two more loads that would be seeping out into her panties on our way home. That is not the end of it.

We had an 8-hour drive ahead of us. After a couple of hours of sitting in blissful silence we started talking about the sex. I mentioned that her panties must be wet after getting six loads of cum from two different guys in the past 20 hours or so. She said they were super wet and she was still feeling so horny and could not stop thinking about all the naughty sex stuff we had just done. And then we had another first.

She slipped off her seatbelt and started trying to suck my dick while I was driving. Shit! Was this my wife or some impersonator? During all the years of raising kids and working I would hear things like,

"Do it quietly and hurry up, I'm tired." Or "Not tonight."

Now she wanted to suck my dick while I was driving! And she is normally a stickler for driving safely.

After banging her head on the steering wheel a couple of times she wanted to stop at a pullout and fuck some more because she just needed to. I pulled over and we went into the camper and I licked and slurped her dripping pussy and it was the best ever. Then I fucked her as hard as I could and came so hard my balls were throbbing for the next two hours of driving. We both settled down a little after that and got back to normal, except for her newly awakened sex drive.

All that happened about a year and a half ago. Since then my wife has fucked seven other guys in front of me and we had a foursome with another couple last summer. Our sex life is better than ever, even better than when we first started dating and would have "Quickies" five or six times a day. I tried contacting that first guy the following summer when we were planning a trip to the city, but he never responded. No idea why.

Any way, if you have been married for a long time and your wife seems uninterested in sex then you should at least consider finding her some new dick. My wife had a complete 180 in her attitude about sex after that first threesome. We have sex now every day and she does lots of sex talk while we are fucking now. She used to always just lie quietly, but now its stuff like,

"Come on, get your dick over here and fuck all those other guys' cum out of my pussy."

She knows that turns me on. And she likes watching porn with me now and she has orgasms at least a couple of times a week. Does life get any better?