Our First Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not wanting Katie to feel left out, I grabbed an as yet unused shot glass and filled it with water. The cut of Anna's chemise wasn't really conducive to body shots but Katie just reached up and easily pulled the two sides back to reveal Anna's large full breasts. I went behind Anna and made sure she felt my hard cock just as Katie had and grabbed her tits for the first time. Katie took her shot of water then began to lick Anna's nipples while I held her breasts, also licking my fingers a little. I ground my cock into Anna's ass and my excitement was definitely building.

Katie looked at me and said, "Daddy, you should take one from Anna." I wasn't about to say no to that and poured another shot. I knew I needed to not drink too much more but I wasn't passing up the opportunity. Anna seemed a little unsure of what to think about Katie calling me Daddy but didn't say anything.

Katie took her place behind Anna again and I buried my face in Anna's soft cleavage, downing my shot. Following Katie's lead, I began to suck Anna's nipples as Katie held them between her fingers. It was very satisfying to hear Anna's, "Mmmm" from her closed lips.

After a moment, Anna smirked at me and said, "I think someone is overdressed."

"You know, I think I agree," Katie said, smiling. Katie walked around behind me and began to lift the back of my t-shirt. Anna started to pull up the front and I raised my arms above my head to allow them to remove it. Katie leaned against me, her breasts against my back and reached around me, running her hands up my stomach to play with my chest hair and kissing my shoulder.

Anna's fingers threaded through the hair on my stomach, tracing little figures as she leaned in to kiss my lips. I only thought I was excited before. Anna pulled back and poured herself another shot of bourbon as Katie continued to kiss my neck and shoulders. Anna placed her shot glass between my stomach and the waistline of my shorts and dropped to her knees to take her shot.

"Oh, I kinda like that," Katie said as she poured herself a shot of water but left it on the dresser. She took Anna's place in front of me, got on her knees then expertly unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my shorts, and unzipped them before pulling them down so I could step out of them.

Anna took over Katie's previous position, kissing my neck and shoulders with her bare breasts pushed against my back. Katie placed her shot glass between my stomach and the waistband of my boxer briefs and looked into my eyes as she took her shot, her hand placed on my hard cock and her thumb rubbing it gently through the thin material of my underwear.

Katie caught her fingers under the waistband of my boxerbriefs and pulled them down. I stepped out of them. Katie stood up, took my hard cock in her hand and began walking to the loveseat. She is not usually that assertive but I have to admit that being led by my cock was definitely a turn on.

"Sit," Katie said directly and indicated the loveseat. I did as I was told and Katie took Anna's hand then knelt before me and Anna followed suite.

Taking the base of my cock in her hand, Katie began to lick the right side of my shaft. Anna took the hint and began on the left side. Two pierced tongues sliding on my cock was just too good to be true and it only got better once they incorporated their lips into their travels up and down my shaft.

Katie then wrapped her lips around my head and began swirling her tongue around the tip as Anna continued licking me. Katie then returned to the side of my cock and tilted the head toward Anna who then took it in her mouth. I could tell she has a different style than Katie. Almost more gentle but less graceful. It felt almost tender the way she used her tongue on my frenulum as her lips moved about an inch up and down my shaft.

The girls took turns like this a few more times before Katie just took over for a minute, making direct eye contact with me and stroking my cock toward her mouth as she slid her lips and tongue about 3 inches up and down my length. Katie then removed her hand and took all of me into her mouth and held there, shaking her head slightly for a moment before ever so slowly sliding back and giving just a little suction so there was a small but audible pop as she pulled back from the head.

Katie then kissed Anna before pushing my cock toward her. Anna kissed my head then wrapper her lips around it, swirling her tongue around my glans. Grabbing the base of my shaft, Anna began sliding her mouth up and down, her tongue slowly moving and exciting me.

"Can you take it all?" Katie asked Anna.

Taking my dick out of her mouth, Anna said, "I'm not sure but I'll try." She placed her lips around my cock again and, placing her hands on my thighs, slid slowly and smoothly down my length, stopping with about a quarter inch of my cock still visible. Anna slid her mouth back up equally as slow and then back down twice more, each time with the same result.

"Let me show you a trick," Katie said. "Make a fist with your thumb inside it. It weakens your gag reflex" Then Katie held up her hand and demonstrated. "Now try again."

Katie knelt behind Anna and held her hair back as Anna balled her fist around her thumb then wrapped her pretty lips around my head again. She slid slowly down my cock and got almost all of it before Katie had her hand on the back of Anna's head. She applied a little gentle pressure and I felt the very tip of my cock slip into Anna's throat as all of my length was now in her. Katie released Anna's head and she slid slowly back up my cock before letting me go and taking a couple of deep breaths with watery eyes.

"Good girl, Anna," I said and tapped her on the nose.

Katie looked at me and commented, "I think she could use a break for a minute." Katie then reached her arms around Anna's rib cage and cupped her large breasts then wrapped them around my throbbing member. Katie then began sliding Anna's tits up and down my cock. I was definitely enjoying all the attention and felt myself nearing orgasm.

"Looks like you're about to get Daddy's cum," Katie said in Anna's ear.

"No, I don't do cum," Anna said, missing the look of contempt that shot across Katie's face.

"Don't worry, I've got it," Katie said and let Anna move before settling back on my cock.

"Anna, grab the back of Katie's head and help her out a little," I suggested.

Anna hesitated then said, "Are you sure? I don't want to push it too deep"

Removing me from her mouth, Katie informed her, "Honey I like gagging on dick. I'll be alright," then began to go hard and fast on my thick cock. Anna hesitantly placed her hands on the back of Katie's head and Katie let her have control. Anna began slowly and gently until I placed my hand over hers and pushed down more forcefully. She caught on and, feeling no resistance from Katie, kept up the pace and depth, even gagging Katie a little a couple of times.

"Fuck, Katie, Daddy's gonna cum soon," I breathily moaned. Katie pulled me from her mouth, removed her big tits from her chemise then stroked me with her hands until 2 good shots, a pretty good load overall, came to rest on her chest. She made eye contact with Anna and made a little show of scooping up my cum with her fingers and sucking it into her mouth before swallowing.

"See? Nothing to it," Katie said to Anna. The look on Anna's face made it seem like it would still be a little much for her. I had to keep myself from laughing.

I stood up and took the girls' hands to help them up. I led them to the bed and patted the bedspread. "Making Daddy cum so fast was awfully naughty of you two."

Katie knew where this was going and got on her hands and knees across the bed. I looked at Anna and said, "Go ahead." Anna assumed the position across the foot of the bed. I got on my knees behind them and slid my left hand up the back of Anna's thigh, my right hand up Katie's thigh, and slid the skirts of their chemises up, exposing their asses while I caressed them.

I took a playful little swat at Katie's ass and then one at Anna's. I did this again but a little firmer with my palm. I got a little smack noise that time. "Harder, Daddy," Katie said and I obliged, hearing a satisfying smack and a pink handprint appear on her pale skin.

I took another little light swat at Anna's ass and asked, "What about you? How do you want it?"

"Harder," Anna said quietly.

"What was that?"

"Harder," came the reply, a little louder this time.

"Harder...?"I said, hinting that I needed more.

Anna looked back at me and shyly said, "Harder, Daddy."

"Good girl," I told her and rewarded her with a nice pink handprint of her own before alternating between slapping their asses a few times. I then began giving a little more intimate individual attention. I rubbed Katie's pussy, feeling her wetness through the skimpy G-string and smacked her ass a few more times before turning and giving the same treatment to Anna. To my surprise, she was even more wet than Katie and really seemed to enjoy the spanking she was receiving.

"Anna, turn over for me," I said.

"Yes, Daddy," she said playfully as she obliged.

"Katie, come help me out a second."

"Yes, Daddy," Katie obediently replied.

Placing my hands on the insides of Anna's knees, I gave a little pressure and she spread them readily. I patted the inside of Anna's thigh, looked at Katie and said, "One for you and one for me." Katie smiled and began to kiss and lick Anna's left thigh. I placed my arm around Katie to maximize room and began to lick little figures around Anna's inner right thigh, mixing in little kisses and light suction]

Anna was obviously enjoying the attention as her breathing quickened and she began to massage her breasts. I snuck my thumb up to her pussy and her wetness was very evident through her sheer G-string. I pulled my head back and slid Anna's panties to the side. Having discussed it with Katie, I knew she was eager to eat a pussy so I said, "Katie, why don't you have a little taste?" Katie smiled at me then wordlessly went down on Anna.

I watched for a moment, happy that Katie was trying something new that she wanted then moved up Anna's body, kissing her stomach and over her breasts before reaching her lips and kissing her deeply. I returned to her breasts for a little nipple play, sucking, nibbling, licking, and lightly pinching as Katie used her lips and tongue on Anna's hot snatch.

I felt my erection returning and consulted the array of vibrators on the night stand. I selected a curved rabbit vibe designed for G-spot stimulation and handed it to Katie. Withing seconds, I heard the buzz become muted and Anna's breathing became more ragged as Katie used the vibrator on Anna's G-spot while sucking and licking her clit.

Grabbing a more basic, classic vibrator that I knew Katie preferred and some cherry flavored lube, I turned on the vibrator and rubbed it along Katie's pussy until it was lubricated by Katie's bodily fluid and then began rubbing it in little circles along Katie's clit. I pushed Katie's G-string to the side with my free hand then dribbled a little lube on her asshole before licking it. I felt Katie stiffen a little then relax as she began to enjoy my tongue.

I kept it slow and steady on Katie's clit and asshole and heard Anna emit a few small moans through clenched teeth mixed with little hisses from sharp inhalations and a couple of little gasps. I heard a change in sound of the vibrator that let me know Katie had upped the setting. A moment later, Anna shook a little then pushed Katie away while giggling and forcibly pulling her legs closed.

"Katie, omigod, that was so good," Anna praised as she smiled in the afterglow of her climax. Katie shut off and put down her vibrator and I did the same. Katie now lay on her back and I told Anna to return the favor, handing her the vibe I had been using.

"Katie, come here, baby," I said and guided her to lay with her head off the side of the bed. Anna turned on the vibrator and began to play with Katie as I stood next to the bed and tapped Katie's mouth with the head of my cock. Katie produced her tongue and I slid the bottom of my shaft up and down it a few times before angling the head to enter her mouth.

I began rocking my hips slowly and gently, sliding a little more of my length into Katie each time until I felt my head enter her throat. I placed my hand lightly on Katie's neck, continuing to fuck her mouth. She took my length easily in this position and I grabbed her breast as I began to throb in her throat.

Katie began to moan around my cock and it became obvious that Anna had found the right spot with her tongue and/or the vibrator. I pulled out of Katie's mouth and knelt down with my hand still on her throat. Into her ear, I growled, "Cum for me, Katie. Cum for Anna. Cum for Daddy."

Katie was soon making short involuntary sounds that became a little louder each time. This eventually became, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, oh fuuuuuuck," crescendoing in both volume and pitch until her body spasmed, her hot pussy gushing come over Anna's tongue.

Anna looked rather pleased with herself as she turned off the vibrator and set it back on the nightstand. Katie raised herself onto her knees and kissed Anna passionately. I joined them on the bed behind Katie and kissed her shoulders and neck.

Patting Katie affectionately on the ass, I lie down on my back and asked, "Katie, do you want to ride Daddy's cock?"

"Please, Daddy," Katie said eagerly and I nodded by approval as she straddled me and used her hand to guide me into her cum soaked pussy. I slid inside easily and Katie began to rock her hips over mine with one hand behind her on my thigh and the other on my stomach, her fingers playing in the hair around my navel.

Anna laid her head on my shoulder and I fondled her breast as we both watched Katie ride me. After a moment, I lifted my hand from Anna's breath and used a finger to tilt her head to look me in the eye. "Do you want to sit on my face?" I asked. Her cute smile slyly crept onto her face as she repositioned herself.

Anna faced Katie as she lowered her pussy to my mouth. The two of them began kissing each other and Katie added some intensity to riding my cock as my tongue hungrily licked at Anna's slit, delving inside of her as I savored her taste. Katie began fucking me harder and almost stage whispered, "Oh shit," as her grip on my shaft redoubled.

I instinctually rocked my hips against Katie who was now bouncing on my throbbing rod, her inner muscles squeezing me for all she had. I gasped as Katie spasmed internally, cumming all over my cock as I shot my load deep inside her. Katie stopped momentarily then slowly rode my cock for a few seconds before dismounting and cleaning my dripping member with her mouth.

The post orgasm torture was exquisite and almost unbearable but these girls weren't going to lose this erection. After Katie had satisfied herself that no more cum was eminent, she pulled back and grabbed the back of Anna's head. Anna knew where this was going and wrapped her lips around my intensely throbbing cock.

Anna sucked a little to keep me hard while stroking my length with her tongue and tongue ring. From my limited vantage point, I relied on my hearing to tell me Katie had begun to service herself with her vibrator. Meanwhile, I continued working Anna's pussy with my lips and tongue.

I could hear both girls' breathing change and Anna pulled me from her mouth, sitting straight up and grinding her clit on my tongue as she moaned. Katie was trying to be quiet but I still heard a few stifled "oohs" and "ohs" above the buzzing of her vibrator.

Anna soon set off a chain reaction as she said, "Oh god, oh...oh fuck!" She spasmed against my face as cum ran out of her over my nose and cheeks. Katie quickly brought herself to orgasm with her toy with a series of almost whispered "hees" and one long, low moan as she climaxed.

Anna stilled then climbed off my face. I immediately rolled over and cleaned Katie's pussy with my tongue, lapping her sweet cum into my mouth before kissing her deeply in order to share the taste. I kissed Katie again then turned and got on my knees with my hard cock pointing straight at Anna.

I growled, "Get your cute little ass over here."

Anna kinda grinned and said, "Yes, Daddy," as she turned around and backed her pussy up to my hips.

"Katie, pin her arms," I instructed and she answered back with a quick, "Yessir."

With Anna on her knees and her face on the mattress as Katie held her arms behind her back, I raised up and Katie understood the assignment, leaning her face down near Anna's ass to take me in her mouth and swirl her tongue ring over my head. I pulled back from Katie and guided my cock inside Anna's tight pussy. I slapped her ass one good time and began a gentle rhythm but giving her most of my length.

Anna's pussy began to grip me but I wanted to prolong the moment so I pulled out and offered my cock to Katie. She eagerly wrapped her lips around my cock and slid them about halfway along my shaft while pleasuring me with her tongue. The change of stimuli bought me a minute as Katie worked her magic.

After a few passes of Katie's mouth, I took my throbbing rod and smacked Anna's ass a few times until she pleaded, "Please fuck me, Daddy." How could I resist that? I easily slid inside her incredibly wet pussy and established my prior rhythm.

"Harder, Daddy," Anna requested and I, being very turned on, began to rock my hips harder, going deeper. I smacked Anna pretty hard on the ass and received a low moan for my troubles. "Faster, Daddy, please," Anna begged in not quite a whine. I increased my speed and felt her inner muscles tighten as I throbbed inside her.

"Faster," came from Anna in breathless tone and my output increased. Between Anna's pussy, the longing look on Katie's face, and the combination of the visual of Anna's ass, Katie over Anna with Katie's full breasts bouncing, and Katie helping, I knew there was no way I was lasting much longer.

"Faster," issued raggedly from deep in Anna's throat once more and I doubled down, thrusting for all I was worth until I knew I would cum any second. It took some effort to free my cock from the grip of Anna's pussy (I'm not sure but I thought I heard a "pop") but I managed and held my cock up to Katie's mouth.

Katie leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth. I grabbed the back of her head and held her still then rocked my hips 3 times and arched my back. My already throbbing member pulsated against Katie's soft lips as I loosed my load into her sweet mouth. I held there in ecstasy for a moment until my knees were too weak to hold me up.

I fell back on the bad and watched as Katie turned Anna over using her pinned wrists. Keeping Anna's arms behind her back, Katie leaned in and passionately kissed Anna, sharing a mixture of my seed and Anna's juices. Looks like Anna tasted my cum after all. I always knew Katie was a good girl but I really think she might be the BEST girl.

12