Our First Threesome

Story Info
A tale of sex positivity and exploration.
4.2k words
3.69
18k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our First Threesome

A tale of sex positivity and exploration

Monday October 24th, 2022. A day that otherwise would have been ordinary, turned out to be the more consequential day in our newly discovered sexual exploration. Four days of consecutive non-stop sex, and the realization that we both wanted to jump from fantasy to action, was the perfect context and setup for an adventure to unfold soon. I knew that, for Susanne and me to execute on our threesome plan, it would be easier to manage the anxiety and the anticipation if we were to decide to jump to action without warning; and so we did. I researched quickly among the options for an erotic couple's massage in Montreal, and it appeared that a reasonable option with three or four very good-looking girls was available as an alternative that night. I presented the plan to have a sex date-night and the idea quickly became real when Susanne in less than 5 minutes found the courage to call the agency. She was nervous. You can tell that the anticipation and anxiety were cracking her voice. She felt reassured when she heard a feminine voice on the other line, explaining the details of the rendezvous: the massage was described to Susanne as an erotic couples massage with a "happy ending".

We both knew at that point that, at a minimum, an orgasm was in scope for both of us; that was enough to excite us again and to make our faces blush. We smiled at each other, knowing then that our wait had come to an end, and that our fantasy was about to happen. Susanne quickly indicated that we wanted to see Izzy - the only name she could remember - and the date for a one-hour erotic couples massage at 9 pm was setup. We spent the next five minutes reviewing Izzy's pictures and discovering that she was a young 24th year old, with very pale skin, blonde hair, and a very appealing body, not athletic but certainly fit and curves in all the right places. As far as Susanne and I were concerned, Izzy was a great choice, and a perfect girl to be our first threesome. Izzy was the girl next door. We quickly discussed as well how this was going to be our first-time having sex with another person together; the thought was beautiful, and we hugged embracing the idea.

We quickly discussed the logistics, the fact that we both wanted to be showered and clean. We knew that part of exploring our sexuality together with other people was going to require an increased level of hygiene and self-care. We were quickly naked in the shower, realizing that we were both aroused; we started touching each other. Susanne's pussy was very wet, and she moaned when I touched her clitoris gently with two fingers. My cock was enlarged, not fully erect but visibly excited and Susanne taking advantage of the soap in her hand, gave little John a low grip handjob that quickly enlarged our friend. We suddenly realized that we were thrilled and to a certain degree euphoric about what was about to happen that night. We quickly decided to not continue our little game and focus on the more mechanical part of the shower. We both made sure to feel fresh and take time to have a slow bath, with the warm water making our bodies humid and red, feeling erotic and alive, more alive than we thought we could ever feel. My heart rate was racing but I quickly decided to apply my newly discovered mindfulness technique to the rest of the shower; I enjoyed the slow motion of each movement ensuring that I was taking pleasure, not in the visualization of a future outcome, but more on the simplicity of the steps that were going to take me to sexual ecstasy.

Some additional logistical considerations were needed before we could execute our plan. We discussed that it was safer to pay for the services in cash; I quickly left the house to pickup the much-needed bills. I felt guilty, a bit corrupt and somehow morally wrong with the thought that my financial status was going to allow me to experience sex with two women with "no effort". My mind was somehow crowded and yet excited with the visualization of the possible sexual acts I could perform with two beautiful women in a room, recognizing that perhaps all I was going to receive was a sexual massage with a manual release. I felt discomfort and a boner in my pants; my hand slowly moved towards the area to increase my arousal all while driving. I know, I know what you are thinking; I felt wrong too...

I was back home with cash in hand, and it was time to leave. A few last-minute details, choosing the right shoes, pair of glasses, phone, and of course tending to my beautiful wife; Susanne was wearing comfortable sweatpants with a nice and revealing white top that enhanced her breasts and revealed a very sexy cleavage. Susanne knew that one of her more desirable body attributes were her large breasts; she knew I had a tendency of secretly staring at them while she was distracted, and she wanted to play the game of giving her husband space to see her chest and feel aroused. I could not stop looking at her, holding her hands as we exited the house, opening the door for her as the gentleman I liked to be on date-nights. I suddenly realized this was their first sex date-night and shared the thought with Susanne; We both laughed in complicity.

The drive to the massage establishment could not take more than 25 minutes through the somehow boring streets and highways of suburban Montreal. Once close to the site, Susanne and I commented on the industrial look of the area and the feeling of clandestinity was present in the air; I felt that we were both lovers feeling somehow anxious, nervous, and hesitant as we were searching for the address, looking forward to finally being in the massage room with our chosen attendant. I could not stop thinking of the possibility that Susanne could pull the plug on our plan at any moment, leaving me immensely disappointed after the exhilaration of the last few days planning the plot.

We finally spotted the sign for the massage parlour, and quickly parked the car and entered the establishment. A young Black receptionist wearing sexy jeans and a white top similar to my wife's greeted us with a smile. The receptionist was extremely sexy and certainly looked like she could be one of the attendants (and she probably was); somehow her smile, tone of voice and demeanour were sweet and sensual, something that I appreciated as a welcome to a place where sex and sensuality was the main service. My wife was smiling, felt more relaxed and took control of asking for all the relevant information: we were explained what to expect from the massage attendant and the basic protocols for our stay; it somehow felt no different than many other therapeutic massages we have received in the past; I could not stop thinking how important the concept of sex as a therapy was ; I always thought that sex was a very positive aspect of human connection and an essential part of our wellbeing. Once in our room we were asked to take a quick warm shower and wait for Izzy to join us in a few minutes. Having arrived early to our appointment felt like a good decision, with the chance to get ready for receiving the massage and not waste any precious time.

Showering for the second time with Susanne in the last 30 minutes felt comforting and reassuring. I somehow perceived that we were transported from our own shower in our house to this new one and we were continuing the sensuality of our caresses that were initiated earlier in the evening. To my surprise, my cock was hard again, something that I received with a welcome smile. My biggest concern for the evening was performance; as most males could relate to, a sexual encounter with a new partner always brings the possibility of poor performance in the bedroom, creating feelings of shame and regret. Being sexually aroused, although not a guarantee for performance, felt comforting and a good augury.

Out of the shower, we quickly dried our bodies, paying attention to the small drops that covered us. We laughed in complicity and held hands. Someone knocked on the door. It was Izzy. She entered the room and greeted us with a soft, feminine, and very sensual voice. She was wearing a one-piece translucent lingerie that revealed a tall, fit body, with small yet perky breasts. As my eyes glanced at her physique, I noticed a piercing in each of Izzy's breasts, a nice touch that made the innocent girl she was, look like she could be naughty if she wanted to. She also had a few small tattoos on her back and legs. Izzy has a natural pale skin tone, and even though she was wearing lingerie, you could appreciate freckles all over her body, something that I found cute and sexy at the same time; I knew Susanne would like it as well since we had spoken about it. Izzy was indeed the girl next door and the pictures we saw earlier did not do her justice. At this point I did not know if we were going to see Izzy naked, and the fact that her outfit was very revealing was already exciting me. I could tell from Susanne's blush, glowing face, and her unequivocal sensual smell that she was getting wet again.

Izzy was quick in explaining the rules of engagement, indicating that we could caress her entire body and that she would do the same for us, including our intimate parts. She wanted to make sure there was consent for all of us, and we knew the boundaries that we were going to respect. Izzy did not want to be penetrated, and we agreed to abide by her guidelines. Izzy also indicated that although not a policy for all the girls in the spa, she was comfortable with Susanne and I having intercourse in the room if we decided to do it. Most importantly, Izzy told us that we could all be naked if that is what we wanted! Of course, our smiles revealed our preference. This initial, brief conversation was all Susanne and I needed to feel comfortable from a sex positivity perspective. We also noticed that Izzy seemed happy and genuinely interested in meeting us, discovering why we wanted to spice-up our sex lives. Izzy asked if there was a special occasion we were celebrating. When we told her that it was our first time in a threesome, and that part of the occasion was connected to celebrating my 50th birthday, Izzy smiled with satisfaction; I knew then that Izzy was going to make every effort to make us both, Susanne, and I happy.

As part of the initial exchange of information, and letting Izzy know our names and sexual preferences, we learnt that Izzy identified herself as a bisexual person; having three people with bisexual preferences in the room made us all feel comfortable. Susanne not only sighted in relief, but also expressed excitement. Izzy hugged Susanne, in what looked very much like a girlfriend hug. At that point, we started to explore our bodies with our hands while still standing by the massage table. This initial body exploration felt very normal and exciting; to some extent, we felt the anticipation and thrill of discovering the body of a new partner for the first time. Izzy had very soft hands and with every slow and sensual touch in our skin I got more and more erect; I could tell Susanne was experiencing strong arousal and her vagina was getting more and more engorged and lubricated as she moaned. Her entire body shook in a mini convulsion. My hand explored Susanne's vagina to discover that she was dripping over her legs! Izzy laughed and told Susanne to jump on the massage table. Susanne was ready for pleasure...

Izzy asked Susanne to face down on the massage table. The initial part of the massage took us all back to a calmer interaction. We were planning an hour of pleasure after all, and we did not want to finish in the first five minutes! Izzy massaged Susanne's back in what looked like a normal therapeutic massage except for Izzy positioning her body on the table and the fact that we were all naked. I sat across from the table in front of Susanne's face; she asked to be able to look me in the eyes, but she also wanted to be able to touch any part of my body while receiving her massage. In fact, as Susanne received the initial sensual touches, she made sure that I did not feel left alone by extending her hand and softly massaging my scrotum and my penis. Izzy's hands started to travel across my wife's beautiful and sensual body, touching every part of her back, neck, and shoulders. Izzy approached Susanne's ear and softly said something I could not understand but Susanne smiled and looked excited... Susanne opened her legs slowly exposing more of her vagina and giving Izzy access to reposition her leg and start pleasuring Susanne. Her face was glowing again, and she looked gorgeous! I heard more moans and I started to touch myself with vigorous speed. My dick was feeling very hard in my hand, and I could not hold it anymore. I needed to pleasure myself with intent. I knew I could touch myself and not spoil the moment by prematurely ejaculating, having recently achieved full control of my orgasms and being able to feel extasy without coming.

The massage continued for a few more minutes. Izzy's hands started to spend more time on Susanne's bum; she complimented Susanne for having a great ass. Susanne returned the compliment, and I closed the loop by agreeing with both. I was in fact mesmerized by both booties, one smaller, one bigger, both round and perky. The view was divine, and Izzy made sure to, on occasion, look at me or extend her hand to touch my back. While receiving the caresses I focused intensely on my wife's body contours and her beautiful caramel skin and I got more and more aroused. This first part of the massage concluded with Izzy softly touching Susanne's clitoris, all while using her fingers to get Susanne's juices spread in her entire vagina. Izzy also spent time on Susanne's breasts, something I knew was meeting her desires, being someone with very sensitive nipples. In fact, Susanne is capable of orgasming from her nipples stimulation alone and I was wondering if she was going to finish right there. If the night were to end at that moment, it was already worth it, I thought all while smirking.

At that point, it was time for me to stand and Susanne invited me to join the party. The next five minutes were a combination of hugs, caresses, touches, and what later Susanne and I would call, "Izzy's move" referring to the way she was stroking my cock. She softly applied circular movements while going up and down the length of my penis; this, as discussed and analysed with Susanne, seemed to get me more excited. We both later thought in retrospective, that if there was a single learning from our first threesome, it was the fact that we both learnt "Izzy's move", something Susanne could apply on me or other partners; I could also apply the move on myself or another boy. Izzy had the ability to please us both at the same time. For a few minutes, Susanne and I were masturbated all while caressing Izzy's body. Susanne invited me to appreciate Izzy's ass and to touch it. I did not resist at all; One of the greatest pleasures of the night for me was to receive instructions from Susanne and to obey her orders, mostly related to touching her or Izzy. Susanne's voice was sexy and sensual, and I loved her assertiveness and directions. The last command was for me to touch Izzy's clitoris. Susanne had already done it and she was somehow impressed by the size and shape. Without hesitation, I complied, and excited found an enlarged and obviously excited clitoris. This was a strong indicator that our lover was also enjoying her time with us, another fantastic sign of sex positivity. For a few minutes, three people were pleasuring each other and receiving pleasure all at the same time. As far as we were concerned, life was good.

After thirty minutes of intense pleasure, Izzy took control and suggested that I be massaged. Obviously, Izzy was experienced in maintaining the balance for a couple and, she was paying attention to the time. I was also getting very horny, and I was desperate for my turn to be caressed and pleasured by two beautiful women. I wanted Susanne as close as possible to me during the experience. I took my place on the table and Susanne held my hand. Izzy jumped on the table and softly started to travel my body while her breast touched my skin with the right amount of pressure to make her piercings softly roll over my body. This was an experience that I have never had, and it was extremely pleasurable. Susanne was getting jealous, not because Izzy was pleasuring me but because she did not receive the same treatment. Little did she know that this is how the massage was going to end for her. With Izzy's marvelous body slide, her secret touch and perhaps what makes her famous among other customers as we later learned from online reviews.

The intense pleasure I was receiving got briefly interrupted by Izzy reaching out to Susanne who was standing by our side. I don't remember all the details, but I think they were making out even though we were told kisses were not allowed. This was a spontaneous kiss that Izzy extended to Susanne, perhaps to make sure she did not feel jealous or perhaps because Izzy was more into Susanne, and she wanted to make sure that her preferred lover continued to receive attention. I felt impatient; my dick had been hard for 30 minutes and I knew he could no longer wait for a release; in a firm tone I took control of the situation for the first time that night and asked Izzy to continue stroking me. She complied and apologized for the brief interruption. I was happy I had exerted my authority, even though I wanted Susanne to be in control. My dominant personality for a moment influenced my thoughts and words.

It was time to start making plans for orgasming as this was the ultimate goal to call the night a success. I asked Susanne to take control and start giving me a blowjob. Izzy changed her position and got her ass close to my face while facing Susanne who started to give me oral sex, standing by my side. The moment only got more exciting when Susanne asked Izzy if my tongue could touch her vagina. To that point, I thought that was not going to be possible, but Izzy's ass immediately descended in my face, and I suddenly felt Izzy's vagina touching my lips. My reaction was natural, remembering perhaps other times I have given oral sex and I introduced my tongue in Izzy's lips while softly touching her clitoris, making various movements and patterns that were familiar to me. Slowly but surely Izzy's vagina got more wet. My eyes remained closed throughout, and to this day I don't know if it was a way to avoid making eye contact with Izzy (something that could make Susanne jealous) or if I was just enjoying the moment. Susanne continued to suck my cock, making her moves faster and faster, something she knew would excite me and take me close to orgasm. Izzy appeared excited by the view, and when Susanne's hair blocked her view, she was quick to remove it and recover sight to a very porn like blowjob that Susanne was delivering in comfort while standing by my side. I realized I was getting there. I needed to get there! and I was getting impatient because I have had difficulties orgasming lately, and after all the sex with Susanne over the last few days, the task appeared difficult but necessary to declare this a successful threesome. I needed to find a kinky thought in my mind that would take me over the edge. At that point, Izzy moved a few centimeters, and my tongue touched her asshole. I don't know if Izzy knew exactly what she was doing or if it was a coincidence, but having an ass fetish, made this the perfect move. I exploded in joy in Susanne's mouth, skirting a quantity that according to her was more than anything she had received before from me. She even had difficulties swallowing everything. I was loud for a few seconds, atypical for me. Almost at the same time, I felt Izzy's vagina in my tongue again, followed by a few vibrations and her soft moan that got overshadowed by my much louder one.

12