Our First Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that point, the night was very good for me; it was about to become extraordinary. Susanne took my place on the massage table, and for the last twenty minutes of our session, Izzy and I were going to make love to Susanne. Izzy delivered in front of me, her perfected body slide over Susanne's body; she was moaning and twisting in pleasure. I could see her beautiful face enhanced by her blush. She looked happy, euphoric even. We exchanged a few words that made us feel intensely in love of each other. I felt a powerful desire to kiss Susanne, and I did. Her lips were soft and warm. She was receiving Izzy's pleasurable touch now in her clitoris with slow circular movement. Susanne wanted my dick in her mouth and in a louder voice told me to comply with her request. I was already hard again, and my dick with some cum left from before entered Susanne's mouth. I received another magnificent blowjob all while pleasuring Susanne. This was another moment in our session where all three of us were receiving satisfaction at the same time. My hand reached for Susanne's vagina, penetrating it first with one finger and then a second one. My experience navigating inside her, allowed me to quickly find her G spot, and I proceeded to massage it. I knew how to apply the exact pressure to make her orgasm. In less than a few minutes, Susanne who normally is very loud when she comes, screamed louder than ever, making Izzy and I laugh, and a few of the other attendants in the spa. Susanne exploded in pleasure as well, contorting her body on the massage table in what appeared a sweet eternity. This was the highlight of the night for me, the magnificent view I was expecting, seeing my lover orgasm in extreme pleasure because of Izzy and I making love to her. To this day, Susanne feels ashamed when she thinks that other people knew when she orgasmed. I, on my hand, find that moment hilarious and I have a hard time not smirking when thinking about it.

The session ended with a warm shower for all three of us. This was the opportunity to appreciate our bodies post-orgasm. The feeling was calm, slow, and relaxed, yet satisfying. Looking at our bodies, and exchanging soft caresses was a fantastic way to finish what turned out to be a true love making session. There was sweetness in the air. As far as all three of us were concerned, this was a happy-ending night for all parties involved. I wanted to make sure that my wife felt loved, and I hugged her passionately during our shower. I also wanted Izzy to feel appreciated and I touched her body one final time: softly, caressing her breasts and touching her back. We ended the showers one-by-one and proceeded to dry our bodies and get ready to leave. I wanted Izzy to remember us, and to know we appreciated her service and her human quality. Having discussed this with Susanne ahead of time, the only currency we had to express our appreciation was money. We provided her with a generous tip, something that gave me comfort knowing that this job was a way for her to pay her master's degree in law as we learnt during the session. This was an amazing coincidence knowing that Susanne's degrees were in the same field. I could not wait to be home with Susanne to debrief. I kissed my wife one more time with a lot of passion and we left while hugging Izzy on our way out.

12