Our First Threesome

Story Info
After fantasising of a threesome, it unexpectedly happened.
7.2k words
4.75
24.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story, retold to my best recollections.

......................................................

A night out in the city with Steve and a bunch of friends was coming to an end. We decided to head home as all the pubs and clubs were closing.

It was the middle of summer and still 27°C (80.6°F) at 2am. Steve invited everyone for a swim and more drinks back at our house. It's not uncommon for friends to come back to our house after partying in the city as it's only a 10 minute taxi ride.

Tom was the only one to accept Steve's offer. The 5 others were done for the night. We said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. Steve, Tom and myself jumped into a taxi and headed back to our house.

Tom is on a working visa from Ireland. He has worked with Steve for the last 2 years and over that time I have gotten to know him really well. We hang out a lot together and I class him as a close friend. We're always going out for drinks with him and we often get together at each other's house. On the ride home, I was upset to hear his working visa only had 2 weeks left and he wasn't sure when he would be returning to Australia.

Once we were home, we grabbed some drinks and headed out to the pool. Steve being Steve after several drinks suggested skinny dipping. Steve and I skinny dip all the time when we're alone, we have never skinny dipped whilst in company of a friend.

Steve started undressing and encouraged Tom to join him at the same time, "Come on mate, you have to do it at least once while your in Australia."

I didn't think Tom would go for Steve's skinny dipping idea while I was present. He proved me wrong and like most guys once they have been drinking, Tom didn't think twice about getting his gear off. I got a full view of Tom's bare white ass and a side on glimpse of his cock as he jumped in. My heart skipped a beat seeing our friends cock for the first time. For some reason, it made me want to see it again but a lot better than I just did.

Steve and Tom were in the pool naked and laughing like children. They grabbed their drinks and high fived each other. They both turned to look at me as if to say, 'what are you waiting for?' The pool area was dark enough not to see under the water but light enough to see everything above the water.

I knew I had a two peice bikini in the laundry just off the side of the pool area. I made a move towards the laundry when Steve said in a demanding voice, "Hey, I hope you're not doing what I think you're doing?"

I said, "Don't worry, I'll be back in a second!"

Steve said, "Why? It's already been declared a nude pool, so NO swimmers!"

I said, "Thats ok for you guys, you don't care about getting naked in front of each other... as a matter of fact, you don't care about getting naked in front of anyone who's looking!"

Steve said, "Uhmm hello, I've seen you naked in front of a bunch of people many times and it's never seem to bother you."

Steve looked at Tom and said, "I'll let you in on a little secret of ours but it stay in this pool."

Tom nodded and said, "Of course, my lips are sealed."

Steve said, "We love going to nude beaches and she has no worries getting naked in front of everyone on the beach."

Tom gasp and looked at me wide eyed, "What? Like, you go fully nude?"

I was a little embarrassed because none of our friends knew our secret. I don't know why, but I didn't want our friends to know we were nudist. For some reason, I get embarrassed or a little ashamed for enjoying certain activities that a traditional married couple wouldn't. That includes activities in the bedroom and being completely naked on a crowded beach with other naked people.

I like everyone to think I'm a good wholesome wife, kind of like the girl nextdoor type of person. When in reality, I'm far from that. I have a high sex drive and I'm always thinking about sex. Steve jokes around by saying I have a bi polar personality when it comes to my normal everyday life and sex life. I like friends and family thinking I'm a good girl and not the horny exhibitionist sex loving freak I really am.

Steve elaborated on our nudist exploits, "We aren't full on nudist. We don't do everything nude but we love going to a nudist beach and not worrying about clothing when we're there!"

Tom was gobsmacked, he didn't know what to say. Steve continued, "We can go all day completely naked. Sunbaking, swimming, walking... heck, she will even go for a walk completely naked along a crowded beach by herself."

Tom couldn't believe what he was hearing. Steve continued to spill the beans, "It doesn't matter if the beach is packed or not, it doesn't matter if it's only guys on the beach, she'll walk naked amongst them all day long."

I could see Tom trying to process everything. The girl he thought he knew didn't sound one bit like the girl Steve was describing to him. His mind was blown as he stumbled through his thoughts, "Really, you're completely nude in front of all those guys?"

Steve nodded his head yes and said, "Yeap, completely nude, not a thing on, but don't forget, usually they are naked as well."

Tom gasped, "OMG, wow, I would never have picked you guys to be those people."

Steve added, "Just so you know, it usually the same in this pool when no one is here."

Tom said, "Wow, lucky neighbours... I might have to move in nextdoor."

The whole time we have been friends with Tom, I would put money on Tom thinking I was more of a prude then a nudist.

Steve continued on encouraging me to get naked with them. I was in two minds, I had enough drinks to not care if Tom saw me naked. I also wanted to keep my good wife image going and not bare it all so easily in front of Tom. I had to play it cool and pretend I was reluctantly going along with their 'nude pool' plan. The truth was, after seeing Tom's cock, I wanted to be naked more than Tom or Steve realised. I said to Steve, "Ok, but Tom had to turn around until I get in, you're not getting a free show mister."

Tom turned around and I quickly undressed. Even though he wasn't looking, the excitement I got from undressing in his presences was exhilarating. Only Steve, ex boyfriends and of course people on the nude beach has seen me naked. No close female friends have seen me naked, let alone male friends. I could feel myself getting wet at the thought of Tom seeing me naked. As I was about to get in the pool, Steve said, "Your good mate, she's in."

Tom quickly spun around getting a full frontal glimps of my nakedness. I sunk quickly under the water scolding Steve playfully. I was pretending to be upset to make my 'reluctance' of Tom seeing me naked legitimate. The fact was, I got butterflies that another male got to see what Steve usually sees in my own house.

For the next few minutes we swam around chatting and enjoying the perfect water temperature. Our pool isn't very deep so I had to squat to keep my tits hidden from Tom. If I stood up, my tits would easily be above the water and exposed to him.

The boys had no problems standing as their cocks were hidden under the water. I was doing my best to get a peak at Tom's cock but it was useless. The water level was up to his belly buttons and too dark to see through the water.

A couple of minutes later, Steve said to me, "You know, I don't mind and I'm sure Tom won't mind if you stand."

"It will be more comfortable for you instead of squatting like that."

I said, "Don't you care about Tom will see your wife's breasts?"

Steve said, "I've never cared that guys look at your breasts all day long on the beach, have I?"

Before I could say anything, he continued, "And it's never seemed to bothered you, no matter how many guys are looking at your breasts on the beach."

"Plus, anyone who is looking at your breasts are usually seeing a lot more of you than just your breasts, aren't they?"

I had to agree, "Well, yeah, that's true but"

Steve cut me off, "Its up to you, but just so you know, I'm totally fine with what want to do. If you want to stand and be comfortable, it won't bother me if Tom sees your breasts."

I was on the verge of standing up to expose my tits to Tom when Steve said, "It doesn't really matter anyhow, he has already seen you naked, hasn't he?"

I said, "Well, yeah but it was just a quick glimpse."

Steve replied, "Ok, just so you know, I can see your tits from here, so I think Tom can as well."

I was a little confused that he could see my tits under the water. I couldn't see anything under the water at all. Then I realised, from their height whilst standing, they could see a few inches below the water line.

I knew Tom got a quick look at everything when I was getting in the pool. After that, I thought I had been relatively good at keeping everything under the water.

I looked down seeing my nipples an inch below the water. I looked at Tom as I covered my nipples. He smiled and said, "I'm sorry Nic, I'm only human."

I was a little embarrassed I didn't realise they were looking at my tits the whole time because I honestly thought I was doing a good job hiding them from their perving eyes. Steve laughed and cuddled me saying he only mentioned I should stand since they could see my tits and that he wanted me to be comfortable. He saw me trying my best to keep my modesty which unknowingly to me, wasn't successful. Steve said, "The last thing I wanted was to embarrass you."

He then whispered into my ear so Tom couldn't hear, "You know I love guys looking at you naked and I know you do as well, so just be comfortable and let those fabulous tits be seen gorgeous!"

I knew from Steve's constant pleading that eventually our friend was going see my tits properly somehow. I didn't know how or when but I just knew it was going to happen. A few thoughts ran through my head as I mustered up the courage to justify our friend seeing me naked from the waist up.

I thought, Steve wants Tom to see me naked, Tom has already seen me naked, I getting tired of squatting and Tom has been looking at my tits this whole time anyway. I thought, what's the point of trying to hide from Tom when he has already seen everything and from the way Steve was speaking, it was inevitable that Tom was going to see them properly anyhow. I made the decision and said to myself, just do it, you may as well just get it over and done with.

The naughty wife inside me was starting to take over. I was horny as hell and wanted Steve to be as horny as I was. I knew by letting Tom see my tits properly it would make Steve hornier and desperate to fuck me. So, I made out like I was gathering up courage as I said to the boys, "Ok, fuck it, it's useless trying to cover up from you pervs!" and stood up exposing my tits to Tom. As I did, I pointed at Tom and said, "Don't you dare tell anyone I did this in front of you."

Tom put his hands up shaking his head side to side while saying, "Did what in front of me?"

The warm air and Tom's gaze was fantastic on my tits. I could feel my nipples harden and my pussy tingle being exposed to Tom. Over the next few minutes, I got hornier and hornier from Tom starring at my tits. I was enjoying the sexiness of being completely exposed to our friend and Steve in such away that I've never experienced before.

Steve informed us it was his shout for drinks. Before I knew it, he was out of the pool and disappeared inside the house. Tom and I were only arms length apart. I was completely naked and alone with another man for the first time in years. I was nervous and felt a little vulnerable being completely naked with Tom. My hard erect nipples were right in front of Tom giving away my excitement. The only thought going through my head was, I'm completely naked standing next to our friend who is also completely naked. My pussy was on fire which made it hard to keep a normal conversation with him.

I was so horny, I don't know what I would have done if Tom tried to touch me. I don't think I would have stopped him and I probably returned the touch. Thankfully, Steve quickly returned proudly carrying our drinks. It was very arousing watching his cock dangle for all to see.

Seeing Steve's cock made me want him so bad. If he wanted, I would have fucked him then and there in front of Tom, I was that horny.

As we chattered and moved about the pool, I couldn't keep my hands off Steve, nor could he keep his off me. We tried to keep our touching underwater but I don't think it fooled Tom in anyway. At one stage, I was facing Tom with Steve behind me. Steve ran three fingers down my ass crack and into my pussy. I tried to keep a straight face as he slipped all three fingers inside me. He jammed his fingers roughly into me, pushing them as deep as he could. He removed his fingers as quickly as they went in. He whispered in my ear, "I love it when your this wet and horny."

About 20 minutes had passed, Steve mentioned his drink was empty and it was Tom's or my turn to get drinks. I pointed straight at Tom and said, "He was second in, he should get second shout."

Tom said, "Well, it's only fair that you turn around because I did it for you."

I laughed and said, "Excuse me! I didn't want you seeing these (pointing at my tits) but here they are on full display to you, you dirty perv." I continued "Also, don't forget buddy, you got an eye full as I was getting in, so bad luck."

Tom said, "That was Steve's fault."

I said, "Liar. You knew I wasn't in. You just wanted a perv and Steve gave you the ok."

Tom couldn't argue. He got out of the pool and disappeared inside. I enjoyed watching Tom's naked ass walk away as Steve pressed himself against me. I grabbed his cock pulling it like closer to my pussy and I stroked him vigorously. Steve was groping me and said, "I'm happy where ever you want to take this tonight."

I said, "What do you mean?" knowing exactly what he was talking about.

Steve and I regularly fantasise of mfm threesomes. We often use a dildo during sex to simulate another guy with us. Sometimes when I'm exceptionally horny, we use 2 dildos to simulate 3 guys with us. I have always love the idea of being with 2 or 3 guys at the same time but have done nothing about it.

Steve said, "I'm happy with what ever you want to do with Tom. If you want to play with him or let him play with you or even do a lot more with him, I'm all for it."

I said, "What, really?"

I heard the door open to see Tom walking towards us with a semi erect penis. Steve quickly whispered in my ear, "Nothing is off limits babe. Just remember, he is going home in 2 weeks and we'll probably never see him again. So, it's perfect timing for you to experience two of us at once."

My mind was a blur. I openly starred at Tom's cock coming towards me as I was trying to unpack what Steve had just said. I was in a trance thinking, omg, is he really ok with me having sex with Tom.

I immediately started thinking what Tom's cock would feel like inside me. I grabbed my drink from Tom and with no control from my brain, my mouth spurted out in a sultry manner, "Thank you Mr nice cock."

Tom nervously laughed and said, "ahh no worries" whilst looking at Steve to see if he was upset at my comment.

My mind was going a hundred mile an hour. I couldn't believe I had just called our good friend, "Mr nice cock." That was totally opposite from the good wife character I've been portraying ever since I've meet him.

Over the next few minutes, I missed a lot of conversation because I was in my own little world. Do I make the first move? Does Steve organise everything and tell us both what to do? How is this actually going to happen?

Then a weird thought popped into my brain, I was trying to look a hour into the future. Would I be sucking his cock, would I be fucking him or would we still be here in the pool teasing the hell out of each other. My thoughts were running wild and the anticipation was driving me insane.

The one little rule I thought was a non-negotiable when it came to a threesome was thrown completely out the window. I've always said I didn't want a threesome with someone I knew. I didn't want the awkwardness afterwards no matter how good or bad it was.

Knowing Tom was going back to Ireland in 2 weeks changed everything. I'm very comfortable being around Tom, we get on really well and I knew he wasn't going to do anything silly. He's easy on the eye but I've never looked at him in a sexual way until now. Seeing him naked in all his glory got me hot to trot for him and convinced me further that he was perfect for us.

I knew alcohol was clouding both Steve and my judgment but couldn't think of one reason not to try anything with Tom.

I must of been lost in my own little world because before I knew it, my drink was empty. Steve didn't miss it and said, "Good timing, I'm empty as well babe."

I looked at Tom and asked knowing the answer already, "Your not turning around, are you?"

He said, "Fairs fair."

Little did he know, I didn't care at this stage if he turn around or not. I was horny as hell and was already thinking about fucking him. Any shyness I had left was completely gone.

I casually got out of the pool walking towards the house shaking my ass. I could feel two sets of eyes burning into my bare ass and it was driving me crazy. I grabbed a few drinks as I pumped myself up for the walk back. I held the drinks out to the side so I wasn't covering up any part of my body and proudly walked back out like I was on a cat walk.

I squatted down in front of the boys handing them their drinks. My bald pussy was on fuIl display at eye level right in front of Tom. He didn't take his eyes off it as I handed him his drink.

I was keen to get the boys out of the pool and start something so I said to Steve, "I'm getting cold but want another drink with you guys. Do you want to go inside?"

Steve looked at Tom and said, "If she going inside, so are we, let's go mate."

We made our way back to the house we're I grabbed towels for everyone. We were drying off at the back door standing in a circle. No one was trying to cover up and it was the first time I could see Tom's cock in full light. I was starring at his semi hard cock just as much as he was starring at my wet bold pussy.

As we stepped inside, Steve ripped my towel from me and threw it away. He pulled me in close and started passionately kissing me. I responded by kissing him back. Steve walked me backwards towards the lounge and laid me on my back. He got on top of me and we continued our passionate kissing.

I was totally transformed into naughty wife mode. I knew Tom was watching us and I was loving it. I was frantically groping at Steve's cock trying to wank him inbetween our bodies as he fondled my tits. I was on fire and wanted him so bad.

Steve went down on me which bought Tom into view. He had a complete view of my naked body as I casually opened my legs for Steve. Tom was slowly wanking his hard cock standing just off to the side of us. Steve sat back and spread my pussy wide open to give Tom his first look inside my pink pussy. Steve started fingering me as Tom got a view I thought he would never see.

Steve asked me, "Can Tom touch you?"

I responded with a moan and a nodded of the head.

Steve added, "I'm sure he wants you to touch him as well."

Tom moved towards me and we both reached for each other at the same time. I grabbed his cock as he placed his hand on my tit. He gently squeezed my nipple between his thumb and forefinger as I slowly wrapped my fingers around his hard cock pulling him closer towards me. It was the first time touching another man's cock in years.

Tom has a average size cock, very similar to Steve's. He was circumcised with a nice smooth head. Although it was much the same size, it was still very different. His cock was more white, his head was purple, he had a big vein running the length of his cock and it had a slight upwards curve.

12