Our First Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve sat up and started rubbing his cock up and down my pussy. I have never wanted his cock inside me so much than I did at that moment. I was thrusting my pussy towards him begging him to fuck me. I pulled Tom by his cock towards me making him step closer. I greedily put his cock in my mouth sucking it like a porn star. Steve push his cock aggressively inside me until he was completely in.

I have never wanted 2 different cocks so much in my life at that very point in time. Steve was frantically fucking me while I desperately sucked Tom's cock. My orgasm was building rapidly and I knew I wasn't going to delay it. With in a minute or so of Tom's cock in my mouth and Steve fucking me, my orgasm hit me like a freight train. OMG the release was intense.

I thrashed about under Steve which set both the boys off. Tom said "Where can I cum?"

I just pointed at my tits which made Steve sit back giving Tom a clear access to cum on me. I watched him wank his cock as think squirt after squirt of cum ejaculate onto my tits. Steve had removed his cock from me and wanked himself cumming virtually at the same time as Tom. His cum landing all over my stomach and pussy.

Even though we all cummed so quick, it was the hottest experience of my life. We sat catching out breath as I unconsciously played with Tom's cum on my tits.

With in 30 seconds of cumming, reality started kicking in. I was completely naked on my back, my legs spread wide either side of Steve, his limp cock was resting on my pussy, while Tom was sitting on the coffee table watching me massaging his cum into my nipples.

I was trying to process what had just happened. Embarrassment was kicking in and all I could think of was Tom telling our friends I sucked his cock and let him cum over my naked body. I didn't want anyone knowing I was breaking my marriage vowels or I was some type slut. I also wanted to know how Steve was feeling, was he ok with what I just did. All theses thoughts were going through my head with in a minute of orgasming.

I told Steve I needed a shower. I got up, kissed him and said "Thank you."

I didn't know what the protocol was after a threesome so I bent down and kissed Tom thanking him as well. I walk down the hallway naked covered in Steve and Tom's cum. I could feel it running down my body with every step I took.

Once I got into my bedroom out of view, I had to taste Tom's cum. I couldn't help myself, I desperately wanted to know what he tasted like. His cum was a different colour. It was more whiter then Steve's and looked like milk. I used my finger like a spatula gathering it all together in my cleavage. I scooped a good part his cum up and before it could drip from my finger, I put it in my mouth sucking it off my finger like it was his cock. It was a surreal moment tasting another man's cum for the first time in a many years.

I went back for more making sure I got a mix of both their cum this time. I couldn't believe how much it was turning me on licking their cum from my body.

Once I had as much cum as I could, I got in the shower and enjoyed the after glow of great sex in a nice warm shower! I was still very horny and was hoping Steve would soon join me for round two.

Unfortunately, he didn't which frustrated me because I wanted more. As I exited the shower, I found Steve sitting naked on our bed. He asked, "Are you ok?"

I said, "Yeah, are you ok?"

Not answering my question, Steve said, "Did you enjoy it?"

I didn't want to tell Steve it was great if he was having regrets so I asked him, "Did you like it? Are you ok with what I just did?"

Steve excitedly said, "I am... Actually, I fucking loved it. I loved seeing you let yourself go and be yourself. Was it ok for you?"

I said, "Yes. I enjoyed it way more then I thought I would... but... I don't want Tom telling anyone."

Steve said, "I've already told him, it stays between us and I'm pretty sure he won't tell anyone. I trust him to keep it between us."

I said, "I hope so."

Steve said, "So, you liked it?"

I said, "Yes, it was very good."

Steve said, "Would you do it again?"

I said, "Probably but only if you wanted too, I wouldn't say no."

The truth was, I loved it and would do it again in a heartbeat. Steve's cock was hard again and he said, "I definitely want to. I'm so horny thinking about you sucking his cock."

Steve removed the towel from me and pulled me onto the bed. He sat back against the bed head opening his leg for me to sit in between them. He started masturbating slowly and said, "The moment you touched his cock, I thought, fuck me I'm going to cum... Then seeing how desperate you were to get him in your mouth to start blowing him the way you did was the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

I seductively smiled and said, "What, like this?" I got on my hands and knees and put Steve's cock in my mouth. I was so wet and horny reliving what had just happened.

Steve said, "Oh yes, exactly like that... that feels fucking awesome."

Steve paused for a second and said, "Do you know babe, that's the second cock your've had in your mouth tonight you horny little slut."

I was so turned on hearing Steve call me a horny little slut. I sucked on his cock harder, getting off on the thought of giving head to two guys in one night. It made me want to be more naughtier and sluttier for him. I said, "mmmmm I could do more than two if you wanted baby?"

Steve said, "Oh fuck I would love to see that."

I said, "How many are you thinking?"

Steve said, "Three would be so hot!"

I groaned with excitement and said, "Mmmm three hard cocks in my mouth! What else would you love to see me do with those cocks?"

Steve said, "I want to see you fuck them babe."

I said, "Oh, I would love to do that for you!"

I continued, "You like the thought of your hot little slut fucking 3 guys at once?"

Steve said, "Fuck yeah baby, I would love to see you be slut for me!"

Steve continued, "I would of loved to see you fuck Tom tonight"

I said, "I would of fucked him so hard for you baby."

Steve tone of voice changed, "In all seriousness baby, if I wanted you to fuck him, would you have done it?"

I stopped playing with Steve's cock and looked him in the eye and said, "Honestly, I would have done anything for both of you tonight."

Steve said, "Did you want to fuck him?"

I said, "It all happened so quickly, I didn't get a chance to really think about it."

Steve said, "Seriously, if you wanted to fuck him, I'm fine you saying it. It would be so hot to hear you say it and do it."

I said, "Well, if he had of tried, I wasn't stopping him."

Steve said, "So, hypothetically, if we did it again, you would want to fuck him next time round?"

I said, "For starters, I don't know if I can look at Tom again without being embarrassed. But, if we are talking hypothetically, The answer is yes, I would want to fuck him. That way it would be a proper threesome, wouldn't it?"

Steve said, "Do you want me to call him in so we could make it a proper threesome?"

I looked at Steve wided eyed thinking, what the hell do you mean? I thought Tom had gone home. We usually close our bedroom door when we have guests over. Our bedroom door was wide opened, so I presumed we were alone.

I automatically started whispering, "Is Tom's here? Why didn't you tell me? The bloody door is wife opened."

Steve said, "You didn't ask and I thought we didn't need to close it after what just happened. I don't think we need to worry about him seeing us naked now, do we?"

I wanted to get mad at Steve but I was so horny I couldn't. The thought of Tom walking past our room and seeing me playing with Steve's cock had my pussy tingling with excitement.

I spread my knees a wide apart arching my back so my ass was in the air. I started enthusiastically sucking Steve's cock. The thought of Tom eyes on my bare ass and pussy had me losing all inhibitions once again. I paused and whispered to Steve, "He's probably heard every word, hasn't he?"

Steve said, "You know he has... and I reckon he wants to fuck that hot pussy of yours."

I said, "OMG you make me so wet."

Steve said, "Its not a proper threesome until the two of us have fucked you, isn't that right my horny little slut?"

I said, "Yes baby."

Steve said, "Do you want a proper threesome baby?"

I wanted it so bad and knew it was now or never, so I said, "Yes baby, I want a threesome, I want to fuck both of you right now!"

Steve called out to Tom. I could hear his foot steps getting closer and closer to our room as I continued to suck Steve's very hard cock. I heard Tom gasp and say, "Oh fuck yeah,"

Steve said, "I take it you heard?"

Tom said, "Just about every word."

I didn't look up, I just kept on sucking Steve's cock. I felt Tom climb on the bed behind me. I wasn't sure what he was doing as he moved around.

I didn't have to wait long and as I felt Tom's tongue on my pussy for the first time. I let out a little squeal of excitement as Tom licked my pussy.

He was great at licking pussy and licked me just enough so I wouldn't cum but just enough where I wanted to cum.

He licked the length of my pussy whilst paying close attention to my clit. His was tongue fucking me which made me push back onto his face wanting more. As I was pushing back on his tongue, I could feel his nose pressing into my asshole. I let out a long appreciative moan as his nose touched my asshole. Sensing my arousal, Tom replaced his nose with his tongue. He licked, rimmed and probed my asshole perfectly which drove me crazy. I was so hot and horny at the time, I vividly remember thinking to myself, if Tom tries to fuck my virgin asshole, I wasn't going to stop him.

After a while he stopped tonguing me and moved in closer behind me. I knew exactly what was he was doing but didn't know which hole he was going for. The anticipation was killing me as I waited to feel his cock inside me. Then it happened, I felt the tip of his cock running up and down my pussy. I was so horny, I wanted him inside me so bad. I pushed my pussy back onto him begging for him to fuck me.

Tom didn't make me wait and I felt his cock enter my pussy! The sensation of a different cock inside me for the first time in many years was unbelievable. It nearly made me cum just feeling his cock push into me. He grabbed onto my hips and drove himself deep inside me. I felt his balls slap against my clit and I knew his cock was all the way inside me. Tom withdrew his cock and rubbed it up and down my very wet pussy lips. He was teasing me and it was working.

I pushed back onto him once again wanting him inside me. This time he didn't pull out and started fucking me. Steve guided my head back to his cock which I happily put into my mouth.

It was such an amazing feeling sucking Steve's cock and fucking Tom at the same time. The power and exhilaration I got from pleasuring two cocks at once was out of this world. Any good wholesome girl I had been portraying to Tom was being fucked out of me. I couldn't help myself any more, the true me was out and I had to just go with it. I turned my head looking Tom in the eyes and said, "Oh god your cock feels good in me... fuck my naughty pussy Mr Nice Cock!"

Tom said, "Oh you have a very naughty pussy, it feels so good around my cock!"

Tom was grunting and groaning. He was picking up his pace until Steve suggested they swap places. I was conflicted because I wanted Tom to cum but I also wanted him to last a bit longer. Tom reluctantly pulled his cock out of me. I climbed on top of Steve reverse cowgirl facing Tom. I made Tom stand on our bed so I could suck his cock while riding Steve.

I was tasting myself on Tom's cock and it was driving me crazy. I didn't think it was possible but it made me more desperate to please both them.

We fucked and sucked like this for a few minutes when Steve wanted to swap again. I climbed off Steve and rolled onto my back in front of Tom. I spread my legs wide for him so he could fuck me missionary. Without saying a word, he moved in and pushed his cock inside me. Watching his hard curvey cock slid into me made me gasp loudly. I couldn't get my legs wide enough for him.

He layed his body on top of mine getting full body to body contact. It was the first time we were face to face and so surreal as we locked eyes while fucking. I didn't see Tom as a friend anymore, I didn't see him as the guy who saw me as a good wholesome house wife anymore. I saw him as a guy who knew my sexual fantasies, who knew I liked to be naked on the beach and the guy who knew I wanted to fuck another guy besides my husband. I wanted to show Tom how good I am at being that naughty wife that only Steve gets to see. I wanted to fuck him so good that he knew I was the horniest wife he knew.

I heaved my tits upwards into Tom's face as I pulled his head down into my tits. He didn't need further encouragement and placed his mouth on my nipples. I was moaning loud at the suction on my sensitive nipples while he circled each nipple with his tongue.

Steve hadn't moved and was stroking his cock watching Tom and I go for it. Tom started kissing the side of my neck up behind my ear. Without thinking I turned my head and we locked lips. Before I knew it, our tongues were in twined as we passionately kissing as we fucked.

I could feel Tom was getting close. His cock was so hard as he frantically pumped harder and deeper into me. My orgasm was about to erupt from Tom pubic bone grinding on my clit. Tom said, "I'm going to cum."

I said, "Don't stop fucking me!"

Tom said, "OMG I'm going to cum."

I screamed, "So am I... fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

Tom said, "Can I cum inside you?"

I said, "Yes! Just fuck me."

Tom pushed his cock as deep as he could inside me. I felt his cum erupt from his spasming cock. Squirt after squirt entered my married pussy as my own orgasm hit me once again. Every muscle in my body clenched and tensed up into a tiny ball just before an euphoric wave pulsed through my body releasing all the tension in one go. Waves of ecstasy flooded my body as Steve furiously wanked his cock inches from my face. I could still feel Tom's cock pulsing inside me as Steve ejaculated over the side of my face and tits.

My pussy quivered as Tom continued to pulse his cock making sure he emptied every bit of his seman into my married pussy.

We layed exhausted catching our breath. I could feel Tom's cock softening rapidly as I wiped Steve's cum from my face. I was licking my fingers clean and playing with the cum on my tits. Tom said, "Dam your a horny girl."

Realising I was devouring Steve's cum and not feeling the need to be shy or embarrassed, I said, "It's my weakness, I love the taste of his cum."

Tom eased his cock out of me and said, "Wow, that was fucking awesome."

I layed in front of Tom with my legs spread wide open cleaning the cum on my tits. Tom was starring at my pussy and said, "That is a beautiful site."

I blushed as Tom said, "Never in a million years would I have thought I would be sitting here watching you like this."

Steve sat up looking at my pussy. I was still spread eagle in front of Tom who was sitting between my legs. He said, "You just had the best pussy ever mate."

Tom said, "I won't argue with that."

Steve said to me, "I don't know anyone who would get tired of fucking your pussy!"

Tom said, "I won't argue with that either."

Steve said, "Maybe we should see if Tom ever gets tired of it."

I jokingly scolded Steve, "Hey, don't I get a say in all this."

In a smart ass tone of voice Steve replied, "I know for sure you wont get tired of it either!"

He was right. He could tell how much I enjoyed Tom joining us and already knew I wouldn't say no if another opportunity arose.

Just to keep Steve on his toes and let Tom think I wasn't craving another threesome with him,

I said, "OMG, I can't believe you think that. This was a one off boys." I playfully slapped Steve's arm and said, "On that note, I'm going to have a shower."

I pushed Tom backwards with my feet as I sat up. I crawled on top of him pushing my tits into his chest making sure I got full body skin on skin with him. I slid my body down his making sure to keep full contact with his body until I was face to face with his cock. I grabbed his soft limp cock kissing the tip of it several times. I said to his cock, "Thank you, that was fucking amazing."

I climbed off the bed walked around to Steve and playfully smack his bum and said, "I'll deal with your smart ass later!" whilst giving him the most develish smile I could.

When I returned from the shower, Tom was gone and Steve was half asleep. I kissed him and said, "Thank you, that was the best, I hope you enjoyed it."

Steve sleepily said, "I did... hopefully it's not the last."

I watched Steve drift off to sleep while I tried to comprehend everything that happened over the past 3 hours. I was a 'good wholesome wife' at the start of the night with our close friend. By the end of the night, we skinny dipped together, I sucked his cock, he cummed all over my tits, I fucked him without a condom and I demanded him to cum inside me. Not really the good wholesome wife I liked to portray but I'm glad someone else knows I love to be naughty.

12