Our First Threesome Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rachel," I stammered out. "That was so incredi..."

"Come fuck me now," she cut me off with before I could finish my thought.

Rachel slid off the couch and onto the floor, laying on her back with her legs wide, rubbing her tits and nipples as she tried in vain to catch her breath. I moved quickly, dropping to the ground and gripping my cock by the base as I pushed inside of her. Ryan made his way to her mouth, and she wasted no time in taking all of him into her throat. I could tell from his moans he didn't have long before he came, and neither did I, so I intended to get all I could out of every stroke. Picking her legs up by her thighs I started ramming my cock into Rachel with only one goal: I needed to cum.

"Uhh..ahh..fuck...me..." she moaned as I fucked her hard enough to make her tits bounce into her face.

"Oh yeah buddy, fuck her so good." Ryan chimed in as he continued to feed her his dick. "She loves it hard. Look at those tits!"

Rachel reached her hand out to caress his balls, and this turned out to be more than Ryan could handle; he quickly pulled his cock from her mouth, jerked himself a few short times, and exploded cum all over Rachel's bouncing breasts. As soon as his load was finished he collapsed backwards onto the loveseat, breathing hard and looking beyond satisfied. I continued my deep thrusts into her pussy, feeling my balls start to tighten and knowing I couldn't hold on much longer.

"Finisher man. Give her more cum," Ryan encouraged me from his seat.

"Mmm please baby. Cum for me. You've fucked me so hard now cum baby. Please!"

It was hearing the sexy cries for my release from the love of my life that finally pushed me over the edge; I pulled my cock out of her dripping pussy, barely managed two strokes, and added my hot cum to Ryan's all over Rachel's tits and stomach.

I leaned backwards, letting my back rest against the couch. Rachel laid there breathing deeply, her torso slick with two cocks worth of cum. Ryan rested his head back, letting himself enjoy the moment just like the two of us.

"Baby," I spoke after a minute of silence. "That was so fucking amazing."

"Mmm you boys are fantastic..." she replied.

"This was, hands down," Ryan added, "the best followup to ANY text I've ever gotten in my entire life!"

At that, we all broke out in laughter. Ryan and I helped Rachel stand so she could clean off, then he hopped into the shower to wash himself of the smell of sweat and sex. He left shortly after, with a solid hug from me, a kiss from Rachel, and an open invitation to come back for round 2.

12