Our First Time

Story Info
Sub's story of 1st encounter.
1k words
4
2.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tasbo
Tasbo
1 Followers

We were both nervous, anxious and curious. This was something that neither of us imagined would have ever happened. We had known each other for years but something changed suddenly. I always knew him for his quirky silliness. I was a shy but flirty girl that hid her intentions. One statement changed everything. In a joking manner, playful banter was exchanged, but something else came from it. We learned how much in common we were. How we thought alike and wanted things alike. I was sexually neglected and frustrated. I needed a change. I craved more but could never find more anywhere. I needed someone to take me and make me theirs, make me do things I would never have thought of doing. Take me out of my comfort zone.

Then, he came along, saying all the right things. Still, in his quirky manner, but somehow seductive. I craved more and more. He paid attention and he must have taken notes. I've never met anyone that could make me want to drop my panties for them this quick . What had I gotten myself into? A new addiction? We just talked, black and white, no voice. I knew I needed to get my hands on him soon. I craved the feeling of his hands on my body. We made a plan to meet up, to get a taste of what we had been missing all these years. He said he was nervous, but I was never more sure.

We finally meet up, I can see him hesitating to get out of the car, was he on his phone or was he giving himself a pep talk? I wasn't sure. He brought me a treat, I couldn't believe he figured me out. I was convinced he cheated somehow. He walked up to me and my nerves set in, "what do I do? Should I give him a hug? A kiss? And handshake?". I could see the nervousness in his face but as he started to hand me my treat and made me try it first...I could see his nerves fading away. He looked at me with his gorgeous blue eyes and I melt. I start to feel like a school girl again. I can't help but to blush and coyly smile. What spell did he have on me? All of a sudden, my bratty side went away. I wanted to obey and to please. We needed somewhere more private, but there was not many options.

We went to a more secluded area and during the drive there, I was trying not to let him see me squirm. We get out of the car, and I just want to bury my face in his chest. He makes me feel safe. He kisses my forehead, one of my major weaknesses and my knees almost buckle. How could a simple kiss make me feel this way? He kisses my lips and then my chest, making me lose my breath. He grabs a bunch of my hair and pulls, I instantly get more wet. I want to get my hands on him, I'm craving to touch him. We go sit in the back of his car and he starts rubbing between my thighs, I think I'm about to go insane if he doesn't touch my skin soon. I'm dripping wet from anticipation and excitement. The arousal level was off the charts, I wanted him, I needed him.

He tells me to stick my fingers into my wetness so he can lick it off. I hesitate for a second, looking around to make sure no one is around. I remember very quickly that I had better not do that and obey. I stick my hand down my pants, I can already feel the heat from my arousal. When I get to my black lacey thong, it's dripping wet, I rub my clit a little to make sure he gets a sufficient taste. I give him my hand and he sucks my warm juice off my fingers, I almost orgasm watching him do that. I needed to taste myself on his lips, so I pull him in for a kiss, not knowing if I would get in trouble for acting without permission. His dominance makes me weak, he's not like the others. I keep trying to reach for his bulge, I can feel it jumping on my leg. He makes me put my hands behind my back while he rubs my clit, bringing me to the edge of insanity. His hands are like magic.

We go back to the original place and my heart is thumping so hard. My wetness growing in anticipation. I needed him in me, but how? I craved the feeling of his cock in me. I knew that was not possible in our current situation, but I still wanted it. He starts rubbing my clit again, putting his fingers in me. I can feel myself getting to climax when my knees buckle. My body couldn't process what was going on. It was exceptionally hard for me to orgasm, but yet he was about to accomplish this within minutes. We move to a better spot and he tells me to pull my pants down, I can see his face get excited when he sees I obey. I melt into ecstasy as his fingers work their magic as I orgasm not only once but 3 times. I'm glad he has leather seats. I sit there in amazement, pants still down my thighs. I start replaying everything in my mind. Him spanking my ass and my thighs. Him pulling my hair just the right way. The way he kept moving my hands away from him. I knew this was just a taste, but I instantly wanted more. I wanted it all. He kisses me and all I taste is my wetness. I knew this was coming to an end, but I wanted to keep going, I wanted more.

We kiss and say our goodbyes. I didn't want this to end, not knowing when our next encounter might be. I start to walk away and look back at him. He tells me to give him another kiss, he could tell I wanted more. I finally walk away, and I can feel his eyes watching me as I walk away. I wanted nothing more than to stay in his arms. I walk into the building, my face still red from this encounter. I blush throughout the next hour, reminiscing about what just took place. All I know is, I can't wait until we meet again.


Tasbo
Tasbo
1 Followers