Our First Time

Story Info
Something to do after a date to make it feel special.
1.3k words
4.27
3.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been our third date. You enjoyed every minute of it. We did nothing out of the ordinary, but it was a lot of fun anyway. We are now on the walk home, back to my house. You have been to my house before but you find yourself hoping that there is something more there than last time. Last time we simply watched a movie. You find yourself hoping that this time we can do something else. You wonder if it is right of you to think that way.

With your hand in mine we walk through the front door. You enjoy the feeling of being welcomed in so easily. You feel like you belong here. You enjoy that feeling. It is warm enough inside for you to take off your coat. I take mine off too. I turn to you and hold both your hands. I look into your eyes, deeply entranced in their beauty.

Our eyes seem locked together. Without saying anything you can tell that I want you. Without saying anything I can tell you want me. We stand so close to each other. I place my face against yours as we begin to kiss slowly. You can feel the desire in my kisses. I can feel the desire in yours.

I place your body against the wall, my hands hold your hips as my body presses against you. You can feel my chest beating against yours. It is so obvious that I want you. You wrap your arms around me and try to pull me closer to you. I kiss your neck. You breathe in deeply with a gasp of pleasure. You wrap a leg around me to try and pull me even closer.

I gently pull your panties down and slide my hand down your leg. My kisses travel back up your neck and onto your lips again as the passion grows. Now with your wetting pussy exposed to the air around you, you want nothing more than to feel me inside you. You slide a hand down my pants and undo my zipper. You can feel my hardened cock as you slide my pants down a little. You wrap your other leg around me as I hold you against the wall.

I hold you up as I slowly slide myself with you. You breath in deeply as you feel my shaft slide into your body. You love the feeling of me inside you. Knowing it is me makes you that much happier to feel it. I push myself slowly into you. The feeling pulses around your body, like a wave of happiness. Our lips lock once again. I slide in and out of you, holding you against the wall. You can feel my body pressed against yours as I hold you up against the wall.

My hands clasp around your hips and butt. My pace begins to quicken. You feel me push deeper into you. Your voice is stifled by our kissing, but your passion is obvious, nonetheless. You try to exert some pressure onto me, but it is difficult in this position and with so little control. I once again kiss your neck. Your voice is now so obvious. Your passion urges me forward.

I push my cock deeper and deeper into you. You feel the wall against your back with each thrust I make. You try desperately to hold onto my body, my shoulders, my back; anything to hold yourself up as the feeling wracks around your body.

It feels as though you have little control over your own body. You have given in to the feeling of me inside you. You try holding yourself up against me with even just a hand, a finger, a fingernail. The volcano of your passions bursts forward. Your cries of pleasure echo around the room. Your gushing pussy drips around my thrusting cock.

You feel me explode within you. The heat of my cum inside you grants you the knowledge that I have enjoyed this as much as you have. My legs weaken. Your body slides down the wall, legs still wrapped around me. We end up on the floor, a ragged heap of sweat and passion, lips still against each other's.

We look into each other's eyes some more. Still in a somewhat chaotic position, we continue to kiss. We are starting to catch our breath a bit. I can see you want more though, and I am willing to give you what you want.

Our lips make contact again. I hold my hand against your head and kiss you slowly. I want you so badly. I begin to stand up a little and you slowly join me. Now standing, we continue to kiss slowly as we carefully walk towards the bed. It seems that it takes hours for us to get there, though that is surely not the case. Even if it did, it was hours well spent. We lose what few clothes we still had along the way.

I follow your body down against the bed. My kisses now travel to your neck. I am gentle in my passions, though you are sure of my desire. Your hands brush my back as I slowly travel down your body. You are sure the best is yet to come. The anticipation of it is astounding.

My mouth spends some time around your breasts, playing with your nipples. My hands venture to your waist. It is not long before my mouth joins them. You can feel my breath against your still wet pussy. I do not go straight there though. I tease you a little, kissing your hips and legs as you part for me, hoping that you can steer me towards your clit.

My kisses travel nearly to your knees before my path seems to change. Once again, my mouth travels to where you want it to go. This time you hold your fingers in my hair and try a little to make sure I don't go too far off course. Still, I tease you though. I kiss all around your pussy. You can once again feel my breath against it.

You are not sure how much of this you can take. You want me to eat you out. You are sure I will, but you just want the suspense to end. The feeling growing inside you is hard to bear. You use your hands to try and force my head closer to where you want it. You can certainly feel me resisting your direction. I am teasing you so effectively. You need my mouth there.

After another minute of this torture even my kissing seems to stop. You look down at me to see what is wrong. Nothing is wrong. I just have my mouth above your pussy. You can feel my breath down your body. You know I am teasing you, seeing how far I can take it. You want me to taste you so badly. You want me to eat you out. Even just the wind of my breath is joyful, but you are sure that it is not enough. You don't know how much longer you can take it.

The torture ends in a wave of pleasure. My lips plunge around your dripping clit as I begin to eat your pussy as though it is all I have left to eat. Your fingers grip my hair in animalistic pleasure as you feel each lap of my tongue inside you. I seem to travel deeper and deeper into you. You spread your legs as best you can to help me forward. You want me as deep as I can go. You need my tongue to go further.

Your juices flow around your body and gush into my face. I enjoy the taste of you so much. I push myself forward. I want to hear your pleasure. You know what I want, and you cannot help but give it. Your voice once again echoes around the room as an orgasm rattles around your body.

With the last of the air escaping from your body my mouth slows as I look up at you with a giant smile on my face. Your orgasm is what I wanted, and I got what I wanted. You are hoping you can give me more next time.