The Yoga Retreat

Story Info
Jennifer’s body is assaulted whilst on a yoga retreat.
2.4k words
3.64
27.5k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hothgirl
Hothgirl
32 Followers

Jennifer exhaled deeply. The end of the morning yoga session was ending, and she felt calm and at peace. Eyes closed, the sound of the Arabian Ocean lapping on the Goan sands was a sound that she would never tire of hearing. There were just two days remaining of Jennifer's ten day Yoga retreat. To make the most of it, she had stayed on beyond the afternoon session to finish some breathing work with Jon, the instructor. It was a female only retreat, and Jon, being gay, simply fitted in with the mixture of women from a variety of backgrounds.

Jennifer's background was simple enough. In her mid 40s, married with two children in their late teens, this retreat had been the first opportunity for almost two decades for a vacation on her own. Jennifer exercised regularly, her toned slender figure would have easily passed for a woman at least ten years her junior. With the other women having gone back from the beach to get ready for the evening, it was just Jennifer and the instructor relaxing, deeply inhaling and exhaling to the sound of the ocean. Dressed in lycra yoga pants and a bra top, Jennifer's 36B tanned, full breasts rose and fell clad within their lycra setting.

The tranquility of the secluded yoga beach was suddenly disturbed by raised voices that became louder and louder. Jennifer opened her eyes and saw five men frantically bringing a small boat ashore. They appeared to be armed with knives and were shouting and pointing in Jennifer and her instructor's direction.

Before they could move, the men were around Jennifer and Jon in a flash. One grabbed Jennifer by the arms from behind, tightly holding her, his grip so strong that she could not move. The man who appeared to be the leader of the group asked Jon for somewhere to hide. When Jon hesitated, the glint of metal in the sun confirmed Jennifer's first impression. The men were indeed armed as a knife blade was thrust towards Jon's face.

Conscious not to risk the safety of the others in the retreat, Jon pointed toward the trees behind where the men had come from, as the beach moved inland. The leader pushed Jon in the back, indicating he was to lead them to a place of safety. To Jennifer's horror, the man holding her did not loosen his grip at all as he roughly guided her towards their destination.

Then group moved through the trees which became thicker and denser. Every few minutes, the leader gave Jon a nudge in the back and Jon stumbled forward. Jennifer continued to be tightly gripped. Darkness was falling, and she had no idea of how far they had walked.

With the sun setting, Jennifer became increasingly disorientated with no concept of time. The group suddenly stopped and in the gloom, Jennifer could just about make out a cave ahead. The group entered and, once further inside one of the other men used the torch on his phone to lead them further. Still barefoot from the beach, the new terrain hurt Jennifer's feet. She was held less tightly than before but was still very much a captive, along with Jon. Although the temperature outside would have remained in the high twenties, the cave was cooler and Jennifer felt her nipples harden and strain against the lycra. Jennifer's nipples were incredibly sensitive, and she was always conscious of a drop in temperature when not wearing a bra. She also noticed some of the group staring at her chest and talking in whispers to one another, making her feel incredibly uneasy.

Finally, the group stopped. They were deeper in the cave, how far Jennifer was unsure. The cave had widened. There was space to sit and rest. All of the party sat down aside from the leader, who took a hip flask from his pocket. He took a swig, and passed it around. When it was offered to Jennifer, she refused and the leader laughed aloud, before taking another swig himself.

Time lost all meaning. Sat upright, with one of the gang sat guarding her and another guarding Jon, they just had to wait this out in the dim light and not do anything stupid. Jennifer felt her eyelids become heavier, and she began to drift into sleep. For how long, she was unsure, but she was rudely awakened by a captor grabbing her arms and pulling her to her feet. She was held with her arms behind her back, unable to move. The cave now appeared brighter than before. The gang had been able to light a small fire. Jon was still sat with his guard on the floor. The other three men were stood talking to one another, pointing at Jennifer, who was conscious of her erect nipples still bursting to be set free into the cool cave air.

The leader moved towards Jennifer, knife in hand. He put the knife blade to her left cheek and in putting a finger to his lips, made it clear that she had to stay quiet. Jennifer nodded unsure, but afraid of what might happen next.

The leader pulled the lycra of Jennifer's sports bra away from her left breast and used the knife to cut a hole, the sharpness of the knife tearing through the flimsy fabric with ease. The process was repeated on the right, and when the bra was returned to its resting position, when Jennifer looked down she could see her erect nipples and areolae exposed and clearly visible to the group. The leader then pulled hard on each nipple, causing Jennifer to gasp each time, and her nipples hardened even more. He then took each nipple in his mouth, sucking hard and biting down on each. Jennifer had not had sex for almost two weeks and much as she tried to fight the sensation, the tormenting of her nipples in this way had always been her weakness. Her body betrayed her thoughts, and she bit down her lip, letting out a soft moan.

The assault on her breasts ceased. The leader then made three long cuts to her sports bra, one on each strap and the other down the center, without fully finishing the process so that her sports bra was literally clinging on to her body by three threads, the holds that had been cut around her nipples slowly widening as the fabric gave away.

Jennifer was then spun around, and she felt the hands of her captor roughly massaging her butt cheeks. She could feel his fingers moving and probing towards her anus and then, the sound of more fabric tearing as her bottom was exposed to cool air of the cave. Then the sensation of each cheek being roughly slapped three times each, the final slap so hard that Jennifer again had to take a sharp intake of breath.

More tearing of fabric as the lycra leggings were detached from their waistband, Jennifer being spun round so the same process could be carried out from the front, the remnants of lycra gathered by her ankles whilst the waistband remained in place like some crude kind of belt resting on her naked hipbones.

Jennifer's shaved cunt was now fully on display to all in the cave. She tried to close her legs but the captor behind her used his leg to widen them and keep them apart. Then, the final part of this act, the leader grabbing what remained of Jennifer's sports bra and ripping it from her body, fully exposing her breasts which rose and fell with her increased pace of breathing, nipples fully erect.

Jennifer was pushed to her knees from behind, as four of the five men encircled her, releasing their cocks. The leader gripped Jennifer's hair from behind her neck and forced her mouth open with his other hand. Another of the group now held the hip flask and poured the liquid into her mouth. As the liquid hit her taste buds, Jennifer realised immediately it was rum.

She struggled to swallow the alcohol as it was relentlessly poured into her mouth, gagging as she tried, the excess spilling from her mouth, cascading down her neck, onto her breasts, over her erect nipples, rivulets of rum channeling towards her belly button, glistening as they made their way down between her legs.

No sooner had the rum finished, then the erect cock of the leader was thrust between her lips, her hair again gripped tightly as the man pushed deeper and deeper into her throat. Giving head had always been a quality of Jennifer's and the leader clearly felt her expertise. Jennifer gagged as he probed deeper and deeper but again her body betrayed her as she sucked and licked his erect shaft. Her hand took his balls and massaged them simultaneously. She pulled him out to catch a breath but instantly returned to her task each time and before long, he withdrew as he came, hot semen launching onto her naked body, around her mouth, neck and dripping down, adding to the rum on her breasts. The leader pointer to Jennifer s hands and moved them towards her body, and she responded by rubbing the cum over her chest, her tanned orbs glistening in the firelight even more than before.

Instinctively, Jennifer took the cocks of the two men either side of her in each hand, alternating between stroking the shaft and sucking each one off. She felt her rear being lifted by the fabric belt, all that remained of her yoga outfit and the hand of the man behind started to probe her pussy which was already wet. As the fingers probed further, Jennifer could not help but moan, and these moans only increased as her captor skillfully moved the moisture to her anus, lubricating it so that a finger could enter and both anus and pussy were simultaneously stimulated.

She was close. So close. Jennifer arched her back pointing her breasts upwards towards hands that grasped the flesh and pulled hard on her nipples. Her stomach muscles visibly tensed and relaxed with increasing frequency as her hips gyrated on the hand skillfully flexing her womanhood. She felt a hand on her throat and released the cock in her right hand to move it towards her mouth, sucking on the salty fingers covered in the owner's juices. Her other hand was soon covered in warm semen as another captor responded to the stroking of his manhood, and she let go of his penis, rubbing the cum over her glistening left breast.

She felt the waistband of her yoga pants, all that remained of her clothing, pulled tightly causing her to gasp for breath as it pinched into her stomach and hips. Jennifer was pulled upright, now standing, panting with globulets of semen dripping from her chest. She opened her eyes, her breathing still heavy but slowing and saw Jon stood in front of her, a captor holding him from behind. He had been stripped naked. Jennifer had never taken much notice of Jon, after all he wasn't interested in women and in yoga, his casual baggy beach gear gave no clue to what she was now seeing in front of her. Sure his arms had been toned, but this young man in his late twenties was ripped, completely body shaved including his manhood which although flaccid, was still of considerable size. Jennifer was pushed from behind and as she stumbled forward, placed her hand on Jon's chest to stop herself from falling.

The leader moved her other hand between Jon's legs, and she cupped his smooth balls. A hard tap on her arm, and she knew what she had to do. Jennifer began to caress Jon's balls and then stroke his penis. As she did so, his body betrayed his sexuality and his cock thickened and grew in her hand. As he became fully erect, Jennifer could feel his size - bigger than any of her captors' dicks and, still desperate to orgasm, she worked his shaft with increasing vigor. She was stopped abruptly as Jon was pushed to his knees and his face was pushed between her legs. He looked up - at first unwilling or unsure how to respond. The leader of the group stuck out his tongue and mimicked a rough, crude licking instruction. Jon had never been with a woman but started to flick his tongue around Jennifer's vagina.

Jennifer had received cunnilingus on may occasions but this was different. Delicate, darting flicks finding her g spot with ease and taking her body rapidly back to where she had been only a few moments ago. She thrust forward into Jon's face, and his tongue increased its pressure. She felt hands, so many hands caressing and grabbing her naked body. She felt the waistband of her yoga pants, the crude belt which was all she now wore, being pulled left and right. She felt it rip, tear and fall away from her now fully naked body. A cock found her hand, whose she cared not. Her butt checks were pulled apart and fingers once again probed her anus, and as they entered deeper she could hold on no more, orgasmic not once but twice before collapsing on her knees.

Exhausted, she knelt panting as the group circled around her, Jon still kneeling as he had been when eating her out, staring into the distance. Jennifer was now acutely aware of her predicament and covered her naked breasts with her arms. The men simply laughed, one moving an arm away, cupping her breast and tweaking her nipple for good measure. Jennifer curled up into a naked ball on the floor of the cave, wondering what was to come next.

The sound of the ocean woke her. She stirred from her slumber and stretched but something wasn't right. She was naked. On the beach. How long had she been here? Where were her clothes? She then remembered the previous day, the yoga, then men, the walk, the cave, the stripping, the nakedness, the touching, the groping, the hands, the tongue, the frustration and the orgasms. And Jon, where was Jon?

Had it been a dream? Had she come out here for meditation? The trip had meant she hadn't had sex for almost a fortnight; she hadn't been able to bring her sex toys to India so that must be it, she thought. A meditation had turned into a little self sexy time with a fantasy, but that still didn't explain where her clothes were and somehow she had to get back along the beach without been seen in all her glory.

She stood up. Her legs ached, her breasts ached and her butt ached. Her body had been through some molesting for sure. Unsure what, why or how, Jennifer carefully moved her naked through the foliage, desperately seeking answers.

Hothgirl
Hothgirl
32 Followers