Our First Time Ever

Story Info
An amateur couple explore each other for the first time.
1.1k words
3.97
7.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoyGirl00
CoyGirl00
27 Followers

It was raining heavily and we were completely drenched. We had been running for a long time to reach his room as there was no place to stop and take shelter. We finally reached his room, unlocked the door and entered the room. He quickly strode inside pulled out a towel and tossed it to me to make sure i dry myself up, didn't want to risk catching cold.

It was very cold outside and as we were drying ourselves when our eyes met. I could see something was up in his mind. His eyes shone with desire. I could not hold the gaze any longer, I felt very shy and my cheeks started turning red and hot. I lowered my gaze and turned around and continued to dry myself.

Then i heard him move and before even i could turn around, i felt his hands around me. He had walked by and hugged me from behind placing his hands around my waist and wrapping me up completely in his hands, hugging me tightly. His lips near my ears and i felt his warm breath on my neck sending chills down my whole body.

He slowly pushed my wet hair behind my shoulder, came close to my right ear and whispered softly 'i want you baby. Right now! I can't resist any longer' and let out a soft moan that made me go weak in my knees. He then held my shoulders turned me around, looking deep into my eyes, gently placed his lips over mine giving me a soft kiss. He then pulled back, as if feeling it was not enough, held my face by my cheeks tilted my head slightly to the right, pulled me closer and gave me the most intense kiss ever His tongue exploring my mouth and his lips devouring mine, my heart started beating faster and my knees gave up. To keep my balance i placed my hands over his hard and moist chest and could feel his heart racing away.

When he finally pulled back, we both were breathless. He then put his hands around my waist, pulled me closer into a hug and his hands slowly slid down and he grabbed my ass. He pulled my ass close to his groin and there i could feel his hardness pressing against my body, waiting to be let out of his jeans and i realized how badly he wanted me.

He then lifted me by my ass and slowly walked inside the bedroom. He slowly put me down and pressed me against the wall pressing himself to me, lifting my hands above my head and locking it up there with his fingers interlocked into mine and he gave me another long kiss His intensity growing by the minute. He then started exploring my body with his lips, first my chin and then my neck, intensely kissing every inch of my shoulder and neck and his hands sliding downwards until he cupped my breasts, his lips kissing and sliding down closer to my breasts.

He pulled back and swiftly pulled his T shirt off above his head, unbuttoned his jeans and let it fall to the ground. He then started unbuttoning my blouse and opened it to reveal my breasts in a demi cup bra, hardly covering my already hard nipples. He pulled off my blouse, slowly slid his hands on my tummy, touching my belly button, reached down to my jeans and unbuttoned them. He then went down on his knees and slowly pulled down my jeans and revealed my bare legs. He hugged me while kneeling down and placed his lips on my thighs, leaving a trail of kisses wherever he touched, slowly moving up, kissing my tummy and up to my breasts. He reached behind and unbuttoned my bra, slowly pulled my bra strap down my shoulder kissing me on my shoulders as he pulled the strap. He then slowly pulled away my bra uncovering my full breasts and he let out a gasp. He said 'you are so beautiful baby' and his hands touched my bare breasts. Unable to take the pleasure silently i moaned 'aahh'. He then lifted me up horizontally, walked to the bed and gently placed me there, climbing up on me and for first time our bare bodies hugged one another, enjoying each other's heat in the cold, wet environment It was the first time for the both of us, breathing fast and heavily, we held each other enjoying the pleasure of each other's bare bodies.

He then lifted himself up and touched my breasts again, he flicked his thumb on my hard nipples, moved down and slowly placed his lips on my left nipple, gently licking them. Aahh! It was the most explicit feeling. My groin was on fire and my body could not take so much pleasure and i moved restlessly, closing my eyes, feeling his touch on my breasts as i was blanking out. He then reached out to my right breast and did the same, with so much passion, it almost felt my left breast would feel jealous.

He then looked into my eyes and asked me 'Don't you want to see me?' and I nodded. He reached below and pulled his underwear off to show his hard cock, almost bouncing away with the joy of being hard and finally out of captivity. I said 'Wow' and reached out to touch it. As i held it in my hand he groaned enjoying my first touch and closed his eyes tight, As I explored his cock, he slowly dug his fingers into my underwear and teared it off my skin. He slowly inserted his thumb between my legs and said 'Wow! You are really wet'. He then bent down, slowly parted my legs and kissed my soft, wet pussy. Oh my god! The touch of his tongue and lips on my pussy was so awesome, i almost shot up off the bed, my whole body shivering and trembling with pleasure.

He then moved up, lifted my knees, wrapped my legs around his waist and slowly started inserting himself into me, every cm of my pussy taking his hard cock inside me, every cell of my body experiencing the pleasure until he was completely inside me He then slowly started moving in and out of me, increasing his speed and intensity every single time. He placed my hands above my head, pinned me to the bed, locked his fingers into mine and started kissing my neck as he thrust inside me, my legs wrapped around his waist, slowly increasing his speed until he was out of breath and he groaned loudly and whimpered inside me finally letting out his release.

CoyGirl00
CoyGirl00
27 Followers