18 Year Old Boy Spies on 3 Women

Story Info
Women put his young body to good use.
3.2k words
4.54
24.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the school summer holiday and I had just turned 18 that year. We were living in a costal holiday resort in Spain. I had the whole summer to hang out with friends as my parents worked all day every day. Each year I mixed with other ex-pats, locals and also some of the holidaymakers. What happened early this summer changed my life.

I had noticed the three women arrive at the beach side chalet the day before. They were probably in their late twenties, which is not young to a very naïve 18-year-old boy. The path ran behind the property and I walked slowly as I passed the window. I saw the black haired woman walking around in the living area topless. Her boobs were not particularly big but beautifully shaped with just a little firm bounce and the biggest dark nipples I had ever seen. It was not unusual to see women topless on the beach but there was something very exciting about seeing her as she was.

It only got better when the shorter of the two blond women came into view totally naked. My heart raced even though she was facing away from me as she ushered her friend onto the massage table I had not noticed. She turned to face where I was and I panicked that she might see me, but not enough to move out of view. She had bigger boobs with puffy nipples. I barely noticed these as I focused in on her completely bald pussy.

Not surprisingly I was erect before I even thought about it. I knew I needed to move as I was on a public footpath and I could see a position where I would be hidden but have an even better view. By the time I was settled the massage had started and both women were naked. I was not close enough to hear what they were saying but there was lots of laughter and the massage looked fun rather than too medical.

I had thought the dark haired woman's nipples were big when I first saw them but as her breasts were played with they became enormous. They were thick and nearly an inch long. To call it a massage at this point would have been misleading. The actions of the hands were clearly to excite the recipient. I was very excited myself and was stroking my erection through my shorts. Checking that I couldn't be seen from the path I dropped the shorts down to the knees to make my prick more comfortable.

I was now fully wanking as the woman on the table opened her legs as a reaction to the nipple stimulation. I could hear the laughter as one hand left her nipple and reached between her legs. From my angle I could not see the open pussy but my imagination was running riot. This was an 18 year olds dream. The dream was just about to change.

"Are you enjoying the view? Do you always spy on naked women?"

The voice was from inches away from my ear. My hand left my prick but I froze without thinking of pulling my shorts up.

"You don't need to answer the first question you penis is answering for you. Quite impressive for your age, I have seen and enjoyed smaller. Now pull your shorts up and let me introduce you to Angie and Babbs."

As we entered the room both women reacted by looking for something to cover themselves with. Carrie laughed and said not to worry about covering themselves as I had seen everything they had to offer.

"He has been watching the 'massage' for some minutes and he seemed to be enjoying it."

"Why did you not stop him quicker if you saw him watching us?"

"I was enjoying watching him watching you. I was rather hoping that I would see him having an orgasm. I haven't seen such a young cock for over 10 years. It was a rather beautiful penis."

"You saw his prick? He was really being a voyeur then?"

"Oh yes a very excited voyeur, weren't you young man?"

"I am so sorry I just saw you. I knew I should have walked away but it was beautiful and so unbelievably sexy. Can I not just leave now and let you get on with your eh, eh with your day?"

"Don't be in such a rush young man. You have been watching us with our clothes off. Carrie seems to think that we would be interested in seeing what you have in your shorts. If you want to keep your behavior between the four of us I think you should show us what is making a tent out of your shorts."

Years later I would have been delighted to drop my shorts in front of three very attractive ladies. At 18 faced by three slightly scary women I was frightened. Not frightened enough to loss my erection but scared.

"You want me to take my shorts off, why?"

"You have seen us naked it is only fair that we see you naked. Don't you think you deserve to be humiliated in the same way as you have humiliated us?"

As she finished saying this Angie winked at her friends thinking I could not see it. She looked like she was more excited by knowing she had aroused me than she was humiliated. She was enjoying seeing the confusion on my face. Carrie had a wicked look on her face as she moved behind me and brought her hands round to cover my chest.

If I was confused before now I had no idea what would happen next. I didn't have to wait long as her hands slipped down to the waistband of my shorts. I thought she might pull my shorts down but instead her hands went inside my shorts and quickly found my erection. It took my breath away as no one, other than me, had held my prick since I was a baby. Her whisper in my ear about have lovely it felt did not help my confusion. She played with the head of my prick with a maddening gentle hand that threatened to cause an explosion. It was almost a relief when she took my shorts right down and off my feet. My erection was as hard as I could ever remember.

"There what do you think ladies? Not bad for a boy aye?"

I found my voice and a small amount of courage.

"I am not a boy I am 18."

"Your prick is not bad but you are only a boy. I could prove that to you in so many different ways. I suggest the less you say the more grown up you will appear. Now you can walk out of here now but firstly we will find who to report you to and secondly by staying you might enjoy the experience of a lifetime. It is your choice just say one word either 'stay' or 'leave'."

I might have been only 18 but even at that age the sexual charge in the room was completely irresistible. I would have had to have been dragged out of there.

"Stay."

"I know you found him but don't monopolize the boy Cassie. Come and stand in the middle of the room and take your shirt off. What is you name young man?"

"Sam Miss."

"Well Sam I think us girls would like to take a trip down memory lane and see how an 18 year old boys body responds to a little attention and stimulation. How does that sound to you?"

"I don't know it feels kind of strange."

It was Carrie who seemed to be the leader.

"He is so easily aroused I think it would be fascinating to see whether we could force him to orgasm with little or no physical contact. Have you seen a girl masturbate Sam? If not which of us masturbating would excite you most?"

I hadn't seen a mature pussy let alone one being masturbated. I didn't know that females masturbated. To my eyes they were all perfect but I had not seen Cassie naked and was very keen on the idea. With a tact that no 18 year-old should have I said they all looked beautiful but I would love to see Cassie naked. Much to my surprise the leader looked delighted by my choice. She lifted the one garment she had on over her head and watched as I could not prevent my eyes drinking in every detail of my third naked lady of the day.

It was Babbs who told me to lie on the floor on my back and Cassie to kneel over me facing my feet. She said in this way I would see close up what an excited pussy really looked like. I was delighted to oblige.

The first thing that struck me about the pussy inches from my face was the wonderful smell. The aroma was rich full and pure sex. I had no idea whether pussys were always wet as this one was. My senses were overwhelmed but I do remember thinking that the fingers playing down there seemed to be concentrating near the top of the pussy where there was what looked a little like a small penis. It was nearly a year before I really understood what a clit was.

There was something about this situation that I did not understand at the time that threatened to overwhelm my young body. I understand now but it puzzled me that my body was on the verge of orgasm and nothing was touching any part of me let alone my rock hard prick.

I don't know to this day whether the hand playing with her pussy was Cassie's own or one of the other girls'. Either way noises she was making left me in no doubt that she was loving the contact. I didn't know women had orgasms or that they even enjoyed sex. I was fast learning the answer to the second question. I don't know whether it was Angie or Babbs who said.

"Don't you dare take that penis in your mouth or even touch it Cassie. We want to see whether we can bring him without touching his pretty little prick."

The body above me started to shake uncontrollably and the moaning sounded like Cassie was in pain. She seemed to be hit by the painful spasms about eight times before collapsing forward so her arse was inches from my mouth. The aroma hitting my nostrils was now even stronger than earlier. The lack of understanding of the orgasm that had occurred above me was probably the only thing that had prevented mine.

I was still lying on my back as Cassie crawled off me. All three ladies were standing around me. One, or was it two of them, started playing with my nipples, none too gently. More confused arousal as I had never realized my nipples could arouse me so much. My prick was desperate for some attention but the women had other ideas. Carrie again took control.

"Stand him up and let's see how easy he is to bring to orgasm."

Annie was behind me and Babbs and Cassie were beside me. Annie's hand swept down my back and with her fingers below her palm. It was her middle finger that found the heart of my bottom. I had never thought of my bottom as particularly sensitive but the touch was electric. My arousal reached an even higher level.

"That's why we call her anal Annie, it looks like she has found a very sensitive spot back there. I think you might even be able to make him squirt without anything else."

Annie was close up behind me and whispered into my ear.

"You will be a good boy for me and shoot as far as you can won't you. I am going to tickle your bottom until that lovely prick of yours explodes. Oh I can feel you bottom opening and closing in an effort to cum. Another time I will slip my finger into your anus but I don't think it will be necessary this time. Now be a good boy and cum for me."

It was all too much for me. I knew I could not stop myself cumming even if I wished to. It didn't happen immediately but the pressure in my balls built and built until I felt the first powerful squirt travel from my balls to the base of my prick. To this day I have never felt sperm travel the whole length of my prick with such force. I fell back into Annie as the first spurt shot into the air landing many feet away from my feet. Five more powerful squirts hit the ground before my prick started to dribble onto the floor near my feet.

The relief of that orgasm was profound. My prick kept jerking up and down but each time the angle got less upright. I lost awareness of what was happening around me until the head of my prick became warm. I opened my eyes to see Babbs kneeling at my feet with her lips wrapped round my prick. She must have been kneeling in my cum and tasting it on the end of my prick.

"Now you know why we call her blowjob Babbs. She is never happier than when she has a prick in her mouth. Aren't you BB?"

Babbs did not release my prick but nodded her head as she buried me deeper into her mouth. I was still firm from my orgasm but this took only seconds to turn into a full erection. I had heard talk about blowjobs but thought they were probably a figment of boys imagination. This was real and it was beautiful. I was supersensitive and the stimulation was different to masturbation and very intense. Very quickly I was not only hard but I was fully aroused.

"Babbs we know you are expert at sucking cocks but I for one would like to feel that pretty cock in my pussy. I know he is young but don't bring him yet I have a use for a rock hard cock."

"Couldn't agree with you more Annie. I could do with my first orgasm of the holiday and on the end of his young prick would be beautiful."

"Are you sure that you two should fuck a 18 year-old boy?"

"Let's ask him what he wants. I want it, I think he wants it and Babbs looks desperate for it. Do you want to fuck Babbs and me young man?"

I was stunned I was being offered the chance to fuck two of them. The positive answer was not really necessary but I nodded vigorously. The two women walked to the sofa but took up very different positions next to each other. Annie knelt, open legged, on the edge presenting me with her bottom and a very red pussy below. Babbs lay on her back and grabbed her knees pulling them back towards her chest. Her pussy was wet and open.

Cassie walked me across to them and said that before I could fuck Annie I had to kiss and lick her bottom until she said she was ready to be entered. Babbs required her pussy and clit licked and sucked to prepare her. Seeing my confused look Cassie asked if I had licked an arse before. Then it dawned on her what my confusion was.

"Oh I had not even thought about it, you don't know what a clit is do you? Let me show you Babb's."

With this she pulled the lips of Babbs apart at the top and circled the little nubbin with a thumb and finger. She rolled it between her digits and it looked even more like a little penis than before. The look on Babb's face was a picture as her little penis was masturbated.

I thought licking an anus would be horrible. I held my breath and tentatively stuck my tongue into the dark center. There was no significant taste and when I had to take a breath the aroma was the sweetest smell I had ever experienced. I started lapping around the hole and even pushed the tip in a little. My actions were rewarded by the praise flowing out of Annie's mouth. She was very quickly telling me to stick my prick in her.

I was told I would have to wait until I had prepared Babbs. When I got my mouth in position Babbs grabbed my head and directed me varying from the very bottom of her pussy up to her clit. She held me there as I licked and sucked like a starving man. Carrie pulled me away and directed me behind Annie. She took hold of my prick and found the warm target with its head. I pushed in easily until I was fully buried. It was warm wet and very welcoming. I was told if I got close to orgasm I was to pull out and enter Babbs when I had calmed down.

Even though I had had an orgasm only a few minutes earlier, before long I was soon in danger of being overwhelmed. Reluctantly I pulled out. My prick was soaking wet but not as wet as my balls which were covered by a white fluid that was not from me. It was nice entering Babbs as I could watch her face as I did so. Before this day I had not known women enjoyed sex. Babbs made it quite clear she loved it.

I lasted even less time fucking Babbs hard and fast. I not sure who was most disappointed when I pulled out to take a breather. When I entered Annie again I decided to play with her bottom with my hands. Somehow her anus was wet and very relaxed. When I put my middle finger deep into her rectum she went wild. It was as if my prick didn't exist as she simply fucked my finger with her arse until she exploded on it. She swore she praised me and then collapsed forward.

Carrie pulled me away and took me back to Babbs. I was now desperate to cum and fucked her hard and fast. Carrie took my hand and guided it to Babb's clit. I was too far gone to think what I was doing losing control and emptying my prick into the depths of the pussy. Babbs complained bitterly that she had not quite got there. As I pulled out fluids poured out of her. Carrie was on her in a flash licking the mess that was Babb's pussy and biting her clit. I was now back to voyeur as with a glint in her eye Annie approached Carrie from behind stuck two fingers up her arse and reached round to rub Carrie's clit.

Sitting back exhausted I listened to the three of them in their frenzy. I don't know how many orgasms were enjoyed but it sounded wonderful.

It was a shame that they were only there for seven days. I experienced things that I have not experienced again since. I had at least three orgasms every day and on one day it was five or six. I do not have that sort of stamina now but I do have wonderful memories. It was possibly a good thing that they were not there for 14 days but I was bitterly disappointed to say goodbye.