Our First Time Sharing in Cabo Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The waiter heard almost all of that story as he refilled our water glasses. He must have had a hard on by the time he left our table. In fact, he may have been pouring more slowly to make sure he got most of the story.

After dinner, Marti had some work to catch up on. I complained that it was Christmas Day. She said that this whole week was Christmas for us and that it would be better if she got it over with and she wouldn't have to worry about it tomorrow. I acquiesced. She took off for her room.

Pete said that was a great idea and he headed off to his room too.

I thought Kathy might be sad about that, but she held my arm and suggested that the rest of us go for a walk along the beach and a swim. No one had any other plans for this Christmas night and we didn't feel like going into town or anything that required dressing up, so we all agreed that sounded great. We all went back to our rooms to get ready and met as quickly as we could. Marti was indeed by herself working. I somewhat expected Pete to be there with his face between her legs. I kissed her and let her know we were off for a walk, but I'd finish my Christmas night with her.

The four of us walked hand in hand, literally. Chuck was on one side, Cheryl next to him, then Kathy, then me. We talked about everything—a little about the wild sex, a little about how we liked Cabo so far, a little about jobs, kids, etc.

We had walked about a mile or so when Kathy suggested we all go for a swim, so I took off my t-shirt. Kathy took off her shorts and t-shirt and was left with her thong bikini. I still marveled that a 65 year old woman could look that good in a thong. I looked over at Chuck and Cheryl. Chuck had his swim suit on, but Cheryl was completely naked.

"I told you I was ready to go," she said.

The rest of us looked around. With no one close enough to see us in the dark, I pulled my swim suit off.

"No sense in getting my suit wet if I don't need to."

Kathy and Chuck followed the lead and soon we were all running to the water to go skinny dipping. We splashed all the way to our chests, well, chest for me and Kathy, neck for Cheryl and mid abdomen for Chuck. We splashed each other. We had a couple of chicken fights. Cheryl and Chuck always won. I was stronger than Chuck, but their youth and the leverage of Chuck's height helped them out. We were laughing and having a great time, when Cheryl turned to Chuck and asked if Chuck was ready again so that she could show him what she did with me this afternoon. Chuck was ready, but it was easier with no crowd.

Kathy looked at me, "So, are you going to show me what you did with Cheryl?"

Cheryl was already on Chuck's cock. Kathy wrapped her legs around me and rubbed her pussy against my cock. I moved closer to Chuck and Cheryl, but wasn't sure if I was going to get hard.

"So, Chuck. You have one creative wife, don't you think?" I said.

"Oh, yeah." He replied.

I moved in really close to Chuck and Cheryl so that Kathy and Cheryl's faces were right next to each other. They kissed and laughed.

"What do you think, Kathy? I have some good ideas, don't I?" said Cheryl.

"Yes, you do." Kathy said as she continued to rub against my cock. She reached over and pinched Cheryl's nipples. "I love your cute little tits." The ladies kissed again.

Chuck closed his eyes and grunted and grunted.

"No fair," Cheryl shouted.

"Sorry, hon. I'll get you later," he said.

Cheryl pouted, but knew she'd get hers.

"If he doesn't do it, I will," I promised.

Cheryl smiled. "Maybe I'll get mine from both of you."

Kathy and I were still going at it, but I wasn't going to get it up after two orgasms today. I got a little hard, but wasn't sure what I could do.

"I want you in me," Kathy told me.

"I'm not really hard," I said.

"I know, but I think we can get you in."

I was able to get my cock in her, but it was definitely a semi-hard on.

I could tell she was enjoying this and she was trying to get her clit rubbing against me, but it wasn't working. I put my finger in her ass, and she squealed, and we kept pumping.

She whispered to me, "Can we keep going? I know you aren't going to cum, but I love grinding on you."

Even being as excited as I was, it just wasn't going to happen so I focused on getting my cock against Kathy's g-spot as well as found a way to get my hand on her clit.

"oh, no, oh, no," said Kathy as she hit her orgasm.

"That was pretty cool," Cheryl said. I had forgotten that she and Chuck were watching.

We hung out in the water for some time talking and reveling in the nice weather and company. We went in and dried off and got our clothes on for the walk back.

Kathy and I went to our rooms to change into our dancing clothes and for me to get Marti. Chuck and Cheryl decided to go dancing too, even though they really weren't dancers, they wanted the experience of dancing at the resort. Kathy and I said that between Marti, Kathy and I we could teach them a few things.

When I got to the room, there were sounds coming from inside that made it clear that Marti wasn't expecting me so soon and that she had changed her mind about working. I didn't want to interrupt, but I did want to see what was going on and watch too. I also wanted to see with whom she was enjoying herself. I opened the door and what a sight.

Pete was underneath Marti with his cock in her ass and the waiter from dinner was on top of her fucking her pussy. He was a big Mexican guy, probably about six feet tall about two hundred pounds. He was ramming her pretty good, and I could tell he had a pretty big cock, probably bigger than mine. He hadn't taken his clothes off, which I concluded meant that he hadn't been there long. Pete was completely naked.

"Oh, god, your cock is huge," Marti yelled. She saw me come in and said, "Don, this guy has a huge cock. Oh, god, it feels so good."

I had on occasion asked her if she ever thought about a big penis (I wasn't allowed to call it a cock before), and she had always said no that mine was all she ever wanted. This week made it clear that mine might still be hers, but that trying new things was definitely on the table.

They looked over at me. The waiter looked confused, but didn't stop. I went ahead and put on some nice clothes for dancing and watched while this all finished.

Marti was still screaming with delight as the waiter grunted and spasmed.

"Oh, yes, cum inside me. Yes."

It took him a while to finish cumming. I'll bet he shot at least ten spurts inside of my wife. He calmed down and pulled out his dick and sure enough, it had to be about nine or ten inches long and at least as thick as my dick. He went to the bathroom to get a hand towel to wipe off, then he put his dick back in his pants and zipped up.

"I'm sorry senora. I have to get back to work." I gave him a big tip as he left. He looked at me and said, "Your wife is hot, senor." Didn't I know it.

She didn't stop at all. She sat up and rode Pete's cock in her ass. She bounced up and down and I wanted to stroke myself, but I already had my good clothes on and didn't want to mess them up. I poured a beer and sat in one of the chairs.

"I'm glad you're back," Marti said.

"Glad to be back," I said. "We need to get to dancing."

"I don't think this will take long," She answered.

Pete began bucking extra hard and I knew he was cumming. He lay back on the bed with his cock still in Marti. Marti let the cum drip out of her ass and pussy. It was so hot that I popped out of the chair and pulled her off of Pete. I set her next to Pete and pushed her back on the bed so that I could clean up after her. "Oh, my," she said. "What an unexpected treat."

"I could say the same thing," I replied.

"Oh, god, keep that up. Don't stop, make me cum, ok? oh, yes, like that, don't stop, on my clit like that, don't stop, don't stop, don't stop."

I wasn't about to stop. I continued licking her clit until her body went stiff and she began giggling.

"oh, yes, oh, yes. I love this vacation. We have to come to Cabo every Christmas."

If every Christmas was going to be like this, I would have to agree.

I looked at my clothes and realized that I was OK, no unnecessary juices on my dancing clothes.

Pete didn't dance, so he said his thanks and good-bye and went back to his room to work.

Marti said, "Well, that was a nice little break."

She explained that she had been working, and needed a break since the rest of us had been gone so long. She texted Pete and, of course, he ran right over. She called room service for dinner, hoping they had enough time to have sex before the food came. They didn't quite get finished when the waiter got there. They yelled for him to leave the food. The waiter used his key to get in and found Marti riding Pete's cock in reverse cowgirl. They obviously surprised the waiter. He stood looking at them and was turned on so Marti changed positions so that Pete's dick was in her ass and she offered her pussy to the waiter, who gladly accepted. That's when Marti really got greedy because she saw the size of his cock. It wasn't long after that I arrived to watch the finale.

She cleaned up and we arrived on the dance floor a little late. Kathy was already teaching Chuck and Cheryl some moves. Apparently, Chuck had alternated dancing with each of the ladies, but was mostly dancing with Kathy to learn some of the steps, or try to.

Marti and I showed our moves. The first dance was a waltz, which is our best so we showed off a little. We saw a few others around the room look on. There weren't many couples that really knew their stuff. After a few dances, Marti took Chuck and showed him around and I took turns with Cheryl and Kathy. Because Kathy had taught Cheryl a few things and she had watched Kathy with Chuck, Cheryl did ok. She was intuitive too, so she followed well.

A handsome guy in his thirties cut in on Chuck and Marti. Kathy and Cheryl were dancing as Cheryl wanted to learn. They began kissing after the dance, a very deep kiss and others noticed. There were other women dancing together, but none quite as passionately as these two.

Chuck and Cheryl then continued dancing. Kathy and I danced another few as well. I hadn't seen Marti in a while, but she had no shortage of dance partners. I thought I'd have a dance with my wife, but I didn't see her on the dance floor or in the room at all. Kathy and I looked around, but couldn't find her.

I went outside and Kathy followed me. We wandered around, and were about to head back to my room, when we heard some faint noises and saw some shadows coming from behind the lounge building. There was a small walled patio behind the building, probably for employee lunch breaks. As we turned the corner we saw what the noises were. Marti was leaning her hands against the wall partially bent over and a guy in a tux had his pants open and was screwing her from behind. Her dress was on and pulled up over her ass. Her panties were on, but the crotch was pushed to the side. The guy had his hands on her tits and was going pretty hard. Not only that but there was a line of five guys behind him waiting their turns. The first couple had their dicks in their hands.

"Can't you go any faster," Marti said to him. "There's a line you know."

He pumped even faster and began to shudder and moan. The next guy moved him out of the way and had his cock in Marti as fast as he could. He too began pumping like a madman. I was amazed at my wife's new found love for sex. I think every guy that she danced with was out here.

Kathy whispered to me that we should help Marti, but it looked as if Marti was quite happy, even in charge. "Fuck me hard," she insisted. "If you slow down, then you have to pull out."

A few more guys got in line.

One guy recognized me, "Hi. I'm Brian. I saw you and your wife through the window a few days ago. You guys are awesome." Brian was about 6' 4" and pretty athletic. He was probably in his early thirties. "I've already fucked your wife once. I've got to get back to my wife. She doesn't know I'm here."

Kathy asked me again what I was going to do. I said at this point, I just wanted to watch. Kathy couldn't watch. As much as she liked sex, it turned out that this gang bang thing wasn't for her. Chuck and Cheryl walked around the corner.

"Hey, we saw you over here. What's going on?" Then they peered in also and saw Marti getting her pussy fucked hard. That guy finished and the next guy got in. Marti was hurrying him up. "If you don't get your dick in me in five seconds, then you lose your turn." The guys were getting theirs, but it was on Marti's terms.

"Chuck, can you take Kathy back to her room? She's uncomfortable." I asked.

Cheryl wanted to stay and watch. Chuck wanted to stay and watch too, but conceded that someone needed to escort Kathy, and he understood that I both wanted to watch my wife and to make sure she remained safe.

"Maybe I should help her?" Cheryl said.

I looked at her with a quizzical look. Two more guys had gotten in line.

"At this pace, she'll be there all night. I'm not sure she can take all that cock. How long has she been going?"

"I have no idea. This is the third guy that I've seen, but another guy came by and said that he had already fucked her." There were still seven guys in line, which meant that at a bare minimum, she would fuck eleven guys if this kept up and who knows how many more guys might get in line. She was gone from dancing for a while, so I'm guessing that there must have been at least another three or four that I hadn't seen. "I'm guessing that this is probably number six or seven," I said. So, that would be thirteen if no one else showed up. I didn't want to interrupt things, but Cheryl was right. Marti would be too sore to fuck me or anyone of our group at this pace, maybe even now, but certainly after thirteen or...however many it ended up being.

"Yeah, let's get her out of here or at least stop the line from growing," I said.

Cheryl said, "that's not exactly what I meant." Cheryl moved over to the wall and put her hands on the wall a foot or so away from Marti. She pulled off her panties and pulled up her dress, exposing her ass and pussy.

"OK, guys. Marti can't take all of this and we have a curfew from our husbands that ends in a half hour. So, I'm here to help. You'd all better be fast though." She then turned to the wall and bent over.

The next guy in line didn't wait. All the guys were looking at their watches or phones to check the time. One guy even seemed to be setting a timer to make sure he didn't miss out.

I made sure the line didn't grow. It seemed that these guys were horny and because there were no wives or girlfriends there, I suspected many may have been cheating on their partners. The guy in Marti finished himself off and the next guy literally pushed him out of the way. They guy inside of Cheryl finished. He was out in five minutes. So, with six more guys in line, that meant that they'd finish in about fifteen minutes to twenty-five minutes, I guessed.

Marti obviously saw Cheryl, but she had not looked back to see me there. At least we hadn't made eye contact. I wondered if she knew or suspected that I was watching. Both guys finished about the same time. One more showed up, but I saw three guys coming in this direction that looked as if they already knew what was up. I don't know if Marti and Cheryl both enjoyed the control factor or wanted more cock because they kept encouraging the guys to go as hard and fast as they could.

The guys were all ages. The guy stepping up to Marti now was likely at least sixty-five. The guy stepping up to Cheryl looked like he could be eighteen. So, four had added, we were still on a five-minute pace. The eighteen-year-old didn't last long at all at full speed. He was gone in sixty seconds. Actually, it was two minutes, but I couldn't resist the movie reference. So, he was blowing that average. On the other hand, the old guy in Marti was lasting forever, so the average was still good. Because the old guy in Marti was lasting so long, he was really hitting all the right spots. He also knew enough to pleasure her clit while he was fucking her.

"Oh, shit, the best yet," Marti told him. "Rub that clit. You young guys could learn a thing or two from this guy. Oh, shit." She bucked back against him as her orgasm took over her body and he finally came inside her.

I didn't let anyone else in line, but there were still nine guys waiting. I was horny as hell watching my wife and friend taking on these guys. The old guy finished and another young guy stepped up behind Marti. He rammed her hard. He almost complete pinned her against the wall. He started calling her names. "Take this, you whore." So far all the guys had been nice and polite. This guy thought he was in charge.

"OK. Asshole. With talk like that you can just leave. You little dicked punk," said Marti. "I may like to fuck, but that doesn't mean you are in charge."

He kept fucking Marti for a a few strokes, when she said, "I'm serious, just leave. You lost your turn."

They guy pulled out and took off. I thought I might have to step in and get him out of the way, but it was clear that the other guys in line wanted their turn and didn't want Marti pissed off. So, they made sure the young guy obeyed Marti's command.

Marti and Cheryl were wiggling their asses and doing everything they could do to get these guys to cum fast. I heard Cheryl say something to Marti, but I didn't hear it clearly, but I was sure it was something about a contest. When we got to the last five minutes, there were only two guys left. Marti's guy finished and one guy took over. Cheryl was still trying to get a guy who could have even been seventy to cum. He just wouldn't.

We were going to hit the half hour. Marti's guy was finished and the last guy in line got his dick into Marti. There was no one else. Cheryl's old guy finally finished and went off to find his wife. Cheryl said, "Oh, come on, give me one more." As luck would have it, another guy showed up, but we were over the half hour. I was about to tell him to go away, but Cheryl waved him over. She looked at me without saying my name. "Good. One more." And winked at me. The guy had a big cock and that made it even better for Cheryl.

Marti's guy came about the same time as Cheryl's guy was getting started. I pulled out my cock and without saying a word, I moved the guy out of the way and pushed my cock into my wife. I was hoping she wouldn't look back. I got my wish. I was ramming her harder than I ever remember. I was twisting her nipples. I wanted her to think I was just one of the other guys. I had gotten so hot watching her fucking that I could even imagine not cumming.

She began screaming, "Fuck me, Yes, Fuck me." She looked over at Cheryl, but did not look back at me. The two of them were clearly trying to get their guy to cum fastest. I was pumping away, but trying not to cum. It wasn't that I wanted to make Cheryl win. It was because I wanted to be last and finish off this grand event.

Sure enough, the other guy (much younger than I am) finished with Cheryl. Marti gave Cheryl a look. Cheryl yelled, "I win." I was afraid she'd draw more attention, but no one else showed up. The guy that just finished, lingered a little because no one was pushing him out of the way. He looked at Cheryl like she was nuts. She was so happy to have won. Once that guy was finished, I tried hard to cum and it didn't take me too long. Marti never looked back. When I started cumming, my eyes closed and I grunted loudly and I pounded harder. I was exhausted so I pulled out.

Marti stayed leaning against the wall for a few minutes. She had taken at least twelve, if not thirteen men. Cheryl had taken eight. Wow. Talk about records. My wife was panting hard trying to catch her breath.