Our First Time Sharing in Cabo Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at Cheryl, "Wow, oh, my god, I can't believe what just happened."

Cheryl was now leaning with her back against the wall and smiling. Marti turned around to do the same and saw me for the first time with my wet dick hanging out, going limp. A look of shock went across her face. She began crying and fell into me. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

I patted her head and back. I told her it was OK and said, "It really is a Merry Christmas."

She said it started because a few of the guys on the dance floor got hard dancing with her and some of them were pretty sexy young guys who were flattering her. They started touching her bottom and even kissing her neck and one guy even on her mouth, so she was getting hot too. Finally, there was one guy who suggested going outside for a break and that maybe she could take care of his "problem."

She didn't see any harm. She figured she'd give him a hand job or something and be done. He led her to this semi-private location and pulled out his cock and told her to get on her knees. She said she didn't want to get her dress dirty and the concrete would hurt her knees. She began stroking his cock when a couple of her other dance partners came around the corner. They asked for the same treatment. She stroked off two guys at the same time, but the third guy wanted attention, so she let go of the two guys' cocks and faced the wall to let him enter her from behind while the other two guys got hand jobs.

She told them that they had to finish quickly because she had to get in to her husband. The first guy finished fast and went back inside so the wives wouldn't get suspicious. The other two guys took their turns quickly as well, but by that time a couple of her other dance partners found them (or were told about the situation). Then a line formed and she was so horny and enjoyed the power of making these guys cum so fast that she lost track of time and just kept it up until Cheryl came to help out.

When she asked how long I had been there, I told her that I had been there for two guys before Cheryl joined in. "Oh, my god," she said. "And you didn't stop them?"

"It didn't look like you wanted me to."

"Well, I didn't. and thank you again. Thank you. Thank you for letting me do this and Thank you for coming to make sure I was OK and thank you for being last. I didn't realize it, but I appreciate it. It's a nice finishing touch. I felt so powerful that guys would line up for me. It was such a rush. Now, I think I need to go to bed. I'm sore."

I took my wife back to our room and put her to bed. I told her I'd be back after I saw Cheryl to her room safely. Chuck and Kathy were not there and we suspected what happened. Cheryl invited me in and said, "I know you need to get back and I know you probably don't have another in you, but could you eat my pussy? I need an orgasm."

So, I ate the cum of eight men from Cheryl's pussy and gave her a goodnight orgasm. She went to take a shower. "Can you come back and check on me to make sure Chuck comes back tonight? Say in about a half hour."

"I'll do one better. I'll go by Kathy's room and get him if he's not back."

"You don't need to do that. I just checked my texts. He asked if he could spend the night with Kathy."

"What did you say?"

"I told him he could and to have a Merry Christmas."

"OK, well, come back to our room and you can sleep with us. I don't want you to be alone."

Cheryl gathered her night time things and I went back to my room. Marti had just got her clothes off and was still dripping cum. I lay her back on the bed and licked her clean as well. "I'm so sore," she said. "I'm sorry for spoiling our Christmas."

"You didn't spoil it. It was hot seeing you take all of those guys and control them."

We massaged each other's bodies.

"I could really use an orgasm though," she said. "Could you rub my pussy, but be gentle?"

I reached down with my right hand and found her bud. We continued french kissing. I enjoyed the warmth of her mouth on mine and the warm wetness of her pussy on my hand. I rubbed fast, but gently on her clit.

"Oh, yes, like that."

I kept up that same pace.

"Yes, oh yes, Oh." She was tired, but her hips bucked a little and I could tell that she was having a mild but pleasurable orgasm. Each time after making a noise or a moan, she would return her tongue into my mouth. We continued as she recovered. Slowly she moved her mouth from mine and looked dreamily into my eyes.

I kissed her neck and whispered a final "Merry Christmas" into her ear.

When I got up, Cheryl was standing there. I'm not sure how long she had been watching, but she had a look of awe on her face.

"I hope that Chuck and I love each other that much thirty years from now."

"I hope so too," I said. I took Cheryl in my arms and kissed her.

"Do you want to take a shower?" I asked.

"I already had one," she answered.

"So?" I asked.

I took her hand and led her to the shower. We played and kissed. I rubbed her pussy while I kissed as much of her as I could. After one final orgasm with Cheryl laughing and trying to keep quiet and not wake Marti, we got out of the shower and got into bed. I crawled in to spoon Marti and Cheryl spooned me.

"Merry Christmas," I said.

"Merry Christmas," said Cheryl.