Our First Video

Story Info
How persistence convinced my wife to allow me to video her.
2k words
4.49
14.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife was the type... well you know the kind: "Oh I couldn't wear something like that. Anyone could see my bra right through it!" Now that isn't to say she didn't like sex. She was just extremely reserved. Her background was very strict and she was brought up believing that overly sexual women were loose women. And her ideas of overly sexual were stringent to say the least.

To her, keeping our sex life alive and thriving meant the rare "daring" deed or maybe trying a new position. Daring might be something as exciting as her flashing me from our window as I cut the back grass with no one around anywhere. But she was a good faithful wife and willing to give herself even if she wasn't in the mood as long as it was just us and no fear of interruption. Unfortunately, that was most of the time and it showed considerably.

I was never one to long for wild sex orgies and swapping partners or anything, but I did have a streak of wanting just a bit more out of our sex life. I never verbalized it because I knew it would hurt her to think I wasn't happy and that's the last thing I wanted to do. Yet it was her who typically came up with the little surprises from time to time.

For instance, not surprisingly she had told me before we were married that she wasn't a virgin, but that she had never in her life masturbated. I quizzed her on that asking why and how she kept from doing it and her answer was that it just never seemed exciting nor did she feel it would be satisfying. Like most men, watching a woman masturbate is always a huge turn-on, so I asked if she'd do it for me. She made a face and said it just seemed dirty and unfulfilling.

When we got a video camera, I asked if we could make some videos in the bedroom. That was of course out of the question. I'd pull it out when we were alone on vacations or in a motel while traveling and she'd pretend that she was going to flash me until she saw the little red recording light come on then her whole personality changed. But I persisted in asking her to let me make a video over and over when it seemed appropriate until one day it worked.

We had a little piece of land and it had a mobile home on it. We never spent the night there but it was convenient when we went for a day's outing or just a hike in the woods to come back and have that place to retire to for a bit. On this day I had brought the camera with us to get pictures of things in there for insurance purposes, or so I said. I did want those, but I also wanted pictures and videos of her naked.

I took pictures all over the place and then set the camera on a table in the bedroom. After we had sat down and relaxed a bit I asked if she'd like a massage. Now she loved massages, yet refused more than accepted because she connected them with sex. Typically if I got her naked and rubbed her back and shoulders well, she would get horny herself and want more. So you see it wasn't me who made it sexual, but rather her. Yet it only occurred and was allowed if she was already at least somewhat in the mood.

This day she surprised me by saying that a back rub sounded great. I told her to go in the bedroom and get comfortable and I'd give her a nice back rub. Now I said nothing about removing any clothing, but as she walked in she began undressing. I tried acting nonchalant about it by just casually waiting for her to get to the level of undress she wanted and lay down.

While she was undressing I saw the camera there and turned to turn it on hoping she wouldn't notice I had done that. But even before I turned back to her I heard her say, "Turn that OFF!" in no uncertain terms. Now it was a warm day and she just kept undressing until she slipped off her panties and was totally naked.

I said to her, "Aw honey, can't I just have one video?"

I was shocked as she climbed up on the bed and with her back to me said, "What do you want it for?"

She didn't say no and it sounded like the door was finally open. I needed to carefully answer this if I was ever to succeed. I replied, "Well for one thing, I can have a look at my beautiful wife naked any time I want without bothering you."

Her answer as she sprawled out on the bed face down was, "Well it better be for your eyes only!"

That was a yes! She was allowing me to video her naked! I answered trying not to sound too overwhelmed, "Of course!"

As I set the camera up turned it on and got it perfectly aligned, watching through the viewfinder as I did, I saw her beautiful rear shining there in the subdued afternoon sun of the bedroom. I was looking from the end of the bed where her feet were and at this point that's all I could see. And she knew just where the camera was because she laid down not lining up with the bed, but at just a bit of an angle to where she lined up directly with the camera.

I came over and began to rub her back but she said more or less into the pillow, "Aren't you going to undress too?"

It became fairly obvious that she was now expecting this to turn sexual. But would she allow me to have sex with her on cam? Standing near the bed, I undressed too so I would be in the picture as I did. Then naked, I resumed rubbing her back. As I began to rub her back and shoulders standing on the side of the bed, I saw her legs part almost to a "Y". She was posing her pussy for the camera. Surely she knew that and it was apparently turning her on knowing what was showing. I decided to use this to my advantage and kept rubbing her back and shoulders rather than moving down any where it might get sexy. I was teasing her and it was working.

She eventually said, "Could you rub my legs too? I've been on them most of the day and they are tired." As she said this she again parted them even wider. I glanced to the camera and a flush went through me knowing the view it had. As I moved down to her legs, I stepped back to peer into the viewfinder to see the scene there. It was perfect.

Continuing my teasing, I started on her calves. Staying to the side out of the way of the camera, I went from one side to the other working one then the other, but only up to the knee. After a second pass there I said, "Does that feel good?"

She answered, "Oh yeah, but my thighs need it too." With that her legs spread just a bit wider to where I don't think they could get any wider. Her pussy was stretched to where her lips were parted!

I began then rubbing her thighs but on them I used my hands to massage and work them in place too. Not just rubbing up and down but squeezing lightly with both hands spanning one then the other, beginning low near the knee and working up excruciatingly slow. I would do a bit just above her knee then move to the other side and do likewise. Then I'd move up barely an inch and repeat the process almost as if I were afraid to get too close to that rear and wide spread pussy.

The delay was working. She said, "Up higher is where I need it." I knew she was ready now, both from the tone of the begging and from the glistening of the juices that now left a small wet patch on the sheets beneath her.

Putting my hands on her upper thigh just at the crease between her butt cheeks and thigh I said, "Right here?"

She tried spreading her legs but they wouldn't go any further. "Yes, there," was all she said.

I massaged them slowly and sensuously, carefully compressing the soft inner flesh of her thigh, letting my fingers work the muscles right to the crease yet not touching her pussy, then doing the same to the other side mercilessly. Her moans were growing as I did it. She claimed it was groans of relaxation, but her swollen lips and copious fluids told a different story.

Then without warning I moved both hands to her butt cheeks. She let out with a fairly loud groan into her pillow. I kneaded and massaged each one, being sure to spread her cheeks, always letting a finger drape in the crack. She wasn't much for anal, but in her condition, there were no complaints. On the contrary, she was in heaven from her sounds.

From her butt cheeks I worked inward and down until my thumbs were massaging just between her cheeks and her pussy. There was no pretext of a simple massage any more. I let my thumbs "slip" once in a while and rub the back part of her swollen lips and as I did her rear would arch. I'd use that as an excuse to slide them down over her pussy and back again as she settled back until she no longer settled back.

Looking back at the camera and then to her pussy, I then let her off the hook. Placing my thumb directly in her crack but below her anus, I took not one but my two middle fingers of my right hand and pressed them solidly at her entrance. She froze there letting them glide in to the well lubed orifice with a huge sigh of relief.

I began pumping them slowly and she followed awkwardly humping as I did. But she doesn't like being fingered from behind. I've started this many times during massages and she always turns over to let me finish her on her back. And this time was no exception.

She turned over, her eyes on the red record light of the cam and I began anew pumping her with two fingers. Her eyes closed and she gripped the sheets. She was close already. The naughtiness of the cam must have gotten to her. Normally she got close then wanted me to fuck her, but she was too far gone to stop this time. She arched slightly, froze, gripped my hand to slow down and finally settled back, catching her breath.

I leaned up to kiss her cheek and whispered, "Your first orgasm on video!"

She didn't answer but grabbed my cock and began stroking it. I was already hard and ready and she then used it to pull me over between her legs. She was willing to be fucked on cam! No she WANTED to be fucked on cam.

And so I did! I'm surprised I didn't cum trying to enter her and might have if it hadn't been so open and slick. But I came shortly after entering and so did she. Her nails dug into my back and that pain mixed with the sweetness of shooting my load deep inside her with the added psychological effect of all this happening for the very first time on cam! I collapsed next to her and we laid there. I'm sure we both were contemplating what we just did on video. My thoughts were joyous mind-blowing thoughts of a fantasy fulfilled. Not sure what hers were. But, afterward, as I lay there catching my breath, she leaned over and said to me, "Well, did you get your fantasy?" I answered yes of course, and I got my fantasy over and over many times thereafter watching the results!