All Comments on 'Our First Visit to a Couples Club'

by texashiker2003

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Distracted and Disappointing

If you are going to switch partners and fuck in front of your respective spouses, then it would be much more erotic if no birth control was being used. Obviously you are very sexually fulfilled with each others spouses which would make it even more erotic to experience the cum shots into each other's spouses to the point of fucking during ovulating periods and even creating the need for diapers later on. This story could have been a lot more erotic without the mentioning of condoms/rubbers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story

Thanks for sharing this hot story and thanks for the mention of condoms. Only a moron would play with strangers without them, so ignore the loser who posted the previous comment about birth control. My husband and I would play with you two anytime! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very erotic!

My wife and I have shared this fantasy countless times during our lovemaking. I loved your build-up to the trip to the club, and then the encounter each of you had with a stranger. Please write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story

Very good story, thanks for sharing. My wife and I have exactly the same scenarios and hope to make them reality one day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent story--

Very nice work. Nice plotline, good characterizations. A bit too heavy on the sexual cliches, but still a good effort. My wife and I had a similar experience when we started sharing with other couples, so it does indeed happen.

Ignore the mindless dolts who are addicted to reading about these experiences and then berating the writers. How bold it must be to so viciously--but anonymously--criticize the work of others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story - wish it was me and my wife!

I loved the decription of her getting dressed and then fucking her "stranger."

Glad you included condoms; made it more realistic considering the times in which we live. The person who trashed you for mentioning condoms is an idiot. He probably screwed up your story rating with a low score. Don't worry, any sane person who reads the story will likely love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
We loved it...and we fantasize about your experience

I found the story to be highly exciting. I had my husband read it and he loved it because we talk about doing what you and your wife did when we have our hottest sex. We both want to see each other fucking an attractive stranger. Please write another story. I sent you email feedback in case we are close to you...would love to meet :)

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
Hot! 5 stars!

Very-well written. Too bad this author has left the site.

texashiker2003texashiker2003about 10 years agoAuthor
I'm still on the site.

Thank you for your kind words. The experience demanded I put it in writing and share it on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Absolutely awesome!

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Your wife's preparation for the evening was exquisitely erotic, and the both of you finding immense pleasure enjoying others and watching each other is inspirational beyond description. We will read this story often, for it could be our own, with a little courage and luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brings the heat

We read a few stories as part of our foreplay, and yours was the first, and last, we read last night. I was talking in her ear about your story while fucking her, and she was answering me like she never has before. We have not enjoyed sex so much in a long time. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very nicely written!

The story flowed easily, and the content was increasingly exciting with each paragraph. I sent the link to my wife at her workplace, and she could not wait to get home. We have shared many times the fantasy your wife allowed to become real. I will email you if it happens for us. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very hot!

We have been married 21 years, and have shared your fantasy many times. I have been the one to keep it from happening, but your story excited me to the point of wanting us to experience it. I sent the story link to my husband...I expect he will not work late tonight :).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
An erotic and literary gem!

Your story is very well written, and it lit our fire. I doubt we will ever go to such a club, but we love to fantasize about it. I sense your story is true and I can only dream the same could happen to us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It's what we want...

...but have not found the courage to do. We fantasize about watching each other fuck a friend or stranger, and our sex is volcanic when we do. I hope it happens. It would be glorious to have my pussy stretched and filled with a very large, meaty cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
We live in Texas

We want what you described but have been too shy to do it. My husband emailed you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Among the best!

One of the very best "first-time" swinging stories here. Attention to details made it a great read. More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!

I loved it! The attention to detail was very hot. I see the Anonymous morality police trashed your story. They must lead miserably empty lives. Keep writing, and please answer my email :). Sarah

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing!

Your story greatly influenced us to act on a fantasy much like you described. It was pleasurable beyond our expectations. We are not interested in swinging often; too much risk of disease and unpleasantness. However, I am confident it will happen again, next time with a couple with whom we have been close friends for years. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well done!

The details made the story a great read. We are taking a cruise soon, and we have decided to make our swinging fantasy a reality. I have a strong feeling that doing it will be wildly exciting and restore the passion that has waned over the years. I'll let you know. Write another story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Our first time was awesome

For our first swinging experience, we decided to have same-room sex with another couple, but no swapping. Within 15 minutes we both changed our minds and thoroughly enjoyed watching each other fuck someone else (more than once). It has happened only a few times since then, and each experience was wonderfully memorable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yep, I understand the joy of fantasy

For my wife it wasn't a big cock, it was being tied to the bed, blindfolded and fucked by a stranger. It happened during a college football weekend trip. I watched my usually shy, reserved wife become a complete whore. I was on a bed next to her fucking the guy's wife. It was beyond amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Our first time

Happened at Bellows Beach military rec area on Oaho, HI. We were with good friends with whom we often flirted. The play in the ocean got touchy/feely and over drinks that night in our cabin we talked about having sex together. We said we would sleep on it, but in the middle of the night the guys changed bedrooms and it was on. We were there three days and the fun was almost non-stop. The relationship grew stronger and we still schedule play dates though our duty stations are a world apart. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story!!

We have been in the LS for about 6 years, and went to a club out of town to check it out the first time. We didn't play with others that night, but it convinced us to try it. We love the "first-time" stories, and yours is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Since I read this story a week ago

I can't get it out of my mind. I sent it to my husband while he was traveling and we had hot phone sex. We admitted to each other (for the first time) we want this to happen. Since he got home, our sex has been amazing. You helped us more than you can know. Kisses!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Our first time...

...was not at a club. It happened at my 20th high school class reunion. My classmate buddy and his wife were swingers, and my wife and I were willing first-timers. We skipped the Sunday activities so we could continue the fun we started the night before. Never regretted it, and have been with a few other couples since then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I loved it

I have been reading stories like yours because our talk during sex often involves swinging and both of us react passionately to it. I want my husband to suggest we actually do it, but I want it bad enough to speak up myself. I could be the woman in your story. I want to be.

Muffin66Muffin66over 7 years ago
The Inn Place - What a name for a club.

We were married for 25 years, and visited the Inn Place more than 20 times.

I loved it. We had all kinds of experiences.

My wife was reluctant at first, and later she was eager.

One of the things I remember fondly was sloppy

seconds, and her cream pies.

I just love the swinging and later her dates

with hot men. She became a hotwife, and

I a cuckold. We also have four MMF's.

olblueyesolblueyesover 7 years ago
love swinging & hot wife tales

very erotic, well paced,,good grammar too.well written..like it a lot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Like others who have commented

We would love having the experience you described but we are too shy and very nervous about being seen by people we know. We have read your story several times and act it out in our fantasy play. It's very hot and very well written. Thanks!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Yeah, sure

You're closer than ever? No you're on your way to divorce and unhappiness like all swingers..

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

FINALLY- yes.. finally an author that gets it right..wife sharing and swapping and keeping the husband and wife together in the same room just like it should be ...to all the dumb ass writers that separate couples read this story and learn how to do it correctly

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story! We tried the couples club scene several times, but only once found the right couple for us, and then our foursome play lasted privately for three years. It's hard to have all the players be completely satisfied by the arrangement, but it can happen. Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great! Your story read like our routine pillow talk before and during sex. We have a strong fantasy to swap with a couple, but my wife won't go beyond role playing with me. Maybe, in time, we can live the fantasy like you did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertexashiker2003@texashiker2003
I'm an educated, professional white male. I have a large appetite for intimacy and I love erotica, ladies in sexy lingerie, lengthy foreplay, and passionate sex.