Our Forest Feast

Story Info
My sub and I find satisfaction for our mutual hunger.
4.1k words
4.64
7.2k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first attempt writing from a male perspective. It was fun! I hope you enjoy it.

*******

I bring my car to a screeching stop outside the park entrance. It's past midnight, and I'm a few minutes late due to an issue at home I had to deal with, though I sped to get here as fast as I could. I'm meeting a sub I've been chatting with online for almost half a year and don't want to keep her waiting because I know she'd worry. She's had a fantasy that we'd meet in a forest, so I chose this large park with secluded areas where no one should see or bother us.

I glance around and don't see her. I have a moment's doubt - maybe she won't come. She might be too nervous or scared. But she wants it so badly I think she'll be here. In fact I'm sure of it.

I think about why I'm here. I've met with others before, but she's different. Even though she's close to 15 years older than I am, she seems young at heart, innocent in a way, never having experienced much sexually in real life with a man. She doesn't see her own sexual needs worthy of being met, but I do and want to give myself to her tonight and tenderly care for her, to pleasure her and meet her needs as no man has. But I'm not entirely altruistic: I'm excited about the ways I know she'll please me too. We'll give ourselves to each other.

I brush my beard and then my hair, which reaches past my shoulders. I want it to feel good beneath her fingers when she touches it. She's told me many times while looking at my pictures how much she'd like to touch my beard and run her fingers through my hair.

I look down at what I'm wearing. I'm dressed all in black. I have a black t-shirt under a black sports coat and black jeans with black leather boots. I smooth out my jacket. Everything looks in place. It's a warm night, so I'll probably be taking things off soon because of the heat, but also because, god, I want to be naked with her.

As I pick up the bag of toys I chose for this occasion a movement catches the corner of my eye. I look up to see a dim light gleaming from the bushes. It looks like light from a phone. Could that be her? A small form begins to emerge from the shrubs cautiously, still staying in the shadows. It must be her.

She pokes her head out. She's biting her lip nervously and glancing down at the ground. Then she lifts her head and takes a determined step closer to the car.

I get out of my car quickly so she'll see me and not be worried and will know she's safe. She runs to me.

I wrap my arms around her and hold her close. "Oh, little one, it's good to meet you."

"It's good to meet you too, Sir," she says with a barely audible voice. I feel her trembling.

"Are you cold, little one?"

"No, Sir, I'm just so happy to be with you."

Her voice catches, and I wonder if she's going to cry.

I lay my hand on her back and hold her possessively. I hear her let out a big sigh and feel her body relax against me, molding her shape to mine.

"You're my fucking slut tonight, little one, and I want you to listen carefully to what I want you to do."

"Yes, Sir, I'll do anything for you," I hear her say shyly and submissively, but with eagerness in her quiet voice.

"Come with me, little one," I say grabbing her small hand in my large one and pulling her gently along the pathway beside me.

It's dark beneath the Douglas fir and cedar trees except for the brightness of the full moon in the clear sky which shines through the branches, casting patches of light and brightly illuminating the clearings we pass through, putting into sharp contrast the dark shadows. I hear rustling in the undergrowth as we walk by. An owl screeches from high in a tree.

We pass through several clearings then walk off the path a ways until we reach the one I'm looking for. The forest floor is covered in large sword ferns. There's a huge fallen log on the ground. Two small beautifully flowering trees stand to the left side of the clearing.

We stop, and, standing in front of her, I lay my hands on her shoulders, looking deeply and intently into her eyes. She looks up at me with longing. I cradle her face gently in my hands, my heart full of desire to care for my little one, to show her pleasure as she's never felt it, to taste her and eat her and fuck her and give her orgasm after orgasm.

"Do you trust me, little one?"

"With my whole heart, Sir."

"Please take off your dress, but leave your panties and bra on."

"Yes, Sir."

She reaches down and pulls her dress up and over her head. I feel my cock beginning to stir as I see her small body.

I want to attack and devour her, right now, but I hold back, wanting to enjoy the tension, wanting our desire and passion for each other to build higher and higher, holding back until we can't hold back any longer.

First I want to see her dance. Dance in the forest, joyous and free.

She's wearing a sheer black bra and lace undies. I can see her nipples through the cloth of her bra. They are hard and erect, and I want to lick them and tease them and bite them, but I hold back, for the most part. A little teasing won't hurt.

I bend over and put my warm, wet mouth over her right nipple, gently sucking it. She moans and grabs the back of my head, pulling it tightly against her tits. I nip her nipple briefly before reluctantly letting go.

"Dance for me, little one. Show me your desire and joy."

"Yes, Sir, I'll dance for you."

She dances for me in the moonlight, her body swaying, her hips moving in circles and figure eights, her hands sometimes touching her vulva and breasts, sometimes rubbing her clit rhythmically, sometimes squeezing her delicious ass, or pinching her engorged nipples.

"Are you wet, little one?"

She again reaches her hand down to her pussy, rubbing it as she pulses her hips, sliding a finger beneath her undies into her vagina, pushing as she gyrates her hips. She keeps swaying as she holds up her finger proudly and it shines in the moonlight. "Yes, Sir, your slut is very wet." She puts her finger in her mouth, tasting the juices of her arousal saying, "Mmm. So delicious."

She spins slowly around, her arms in the air, gliding through the clearing gracefully, sensually, coming closer to me. She rubs her body against mine, barely touching me. My cock tingles and gets harder.

She bends over, sticking her ass out, and grinds it against my cock. Back and forth her ass rubs against my shaft as her hips and body sway seductively from side to side, her long hair hanging down covering her face, her throat making needy sounds... Mmm... Ohhh... Ahhh... Sir...

Oh, fuck, my cock is hard and it feels so good for her to grind her ass against it, but my pants are too tight, so I unbutton and unzip them. Then I reach for her and grab her shoulders, turning her around and roughly pulling her to me. I put my arms around her and begin swaying with her, our hips pressed tightly together as if held by glue. We're gently moving our bodies side to side, so close, feeling our heat, our heartbeats, our own internal rhythm, moving as one, melting into each other.

"Oh, god, please take me, Sir. I want to be yours so badly," she begs.

I want her, too, right now, but with tremendous willpower, I hold myself back. "Mmm little one, you're delicious. I want you, to eat you, to devour you, but first we must play more. I've got special plans for you."

"Thank you, Sir. I'm so grateful for you."

She reaches up and pets my beard, then she runs her fingers through my hair. "Mmm. You're gorgeous. Your hair feels so soft, so good." I thrill at her touch.

She traces her fingers on my lips, the aphrodisial scent of sweet pussy juice still clinging to her hand. "Ah, I finally get to meet these sweet lips which I've hungered for for so long," she says longingly.

I bend over and give her a deep kiss, gently probing her tongue with mine, then pushing it in more insistently, pushing hard and fast, as if I'm fucking her mouth with my tongue.

She moans and gasps for air, begging me, "More, please. Please don't stop, Sir."

We lock lips again. Oh, god, oh, god, she tastes so good. I want to fuck her. I need to fuck her.

I move my mouth down her neck. Mmm. She's so soft, so delicate. I start sucking on her neck.

She whimpers. I feel her pulse beneath my lips. I suck harder on her tender skin, leaving a mark there, marking her as my own for all to see. Mmm. I move my mouth up to her ear, kissing it gently, nibbling her ear lobe, breathing in her ear and whispering, "You're such a good slut, little one."

She moans. "Thank you, Sir. I long to please you."

"You do please me, little one, very much."

I unwrap myself from her, letting go of her, but she keeps her hand on my arm, trying desperately not to lose physical contact with me.

"Just a minute, little one. I'll be right back," I say as I walk over to grab my bag of toys. Fuck, she excites me. I take a moment to calm myself as I look through my bag, breathing in and out through my nose, slowly and deeply.

After finding what I need, I walk back towards her. I smile as I see her sitting down on the log submissively waiting for my directions.

One reason I chose this clearing is because of the two small trees. They are beautiful and their flowers perfume the air with their heady scent. But most importantly, they stand at a perfect distance apart to tie her up.

I walk over to the trees and say, "Come here little one."

"Yes, Sir."

She walks over to me quickly. I look into her eyes to see if I can find any trace of fear there. No, I only see trust and desire. Good, just as I want.

"Give me your right wrist." I tie it and bind her right arm to one of the trees with a dark red, silk cord. Then the left. Now for her legs. I tie each leg to a tree, straddled apart, spread eagle.

I stand in front of her, very aroused to see her in just her panties and bra, bound by red silk cord between the two trees. "God, baby, you make my cock hard," I say, rubbing the length of my hard shaft through the unzipped fly of my jeans.

She moans and squirms in her bondage, "Oh, god, Sir, that makes me happy."

"You make me very happy, little one," I say as I look deeply in her eyes and then move my eyes over every inch of her body, drinking in her sweet frailty and beauty. I want her to feel and know how desirable she is to me. I take my jacket off and lay it at her feet. Then I pull a black scarf from my bag and blindfold her gently.

Next I kneel in front of her, pulling her panties aside, admiring her soft, dark pink pussy lips. She has prominent inner labia, and they are even more beautiful and delectable in real life than I expected. I start eating her, licking and sucking her sweet, wet pussy. Mmm. She whimpers. Oh, god, she tastes good. Forget these fucking undies. I put a finger in the flimsy lace and rip it easily, tearing off her undies and throwing them on the ground.

Then I press my hot, pulsing lips against her smooth pussy and tongue fuck her, inserting my tongue deep into her vagina, thrusting over and over, feeling her softness, lapping her dripping juices. I rub her clit with my thumb. Oh, god, she's wet.

She moans. Her body writhes. It tenses. Suddenly, I feel a gush of liquid in my mouth, on my face.

"Sir, I need to cum, please," she moans desperately.

"Yes, little one, cum for me."

Ah, release. I keep my mouth to her pussy, moving my head with her body as it begins to pulse rhythmically to the beat of an unseen drum playing the most beautiful music.

My lips and beard are wet with her juices. I stand up and kiss her mouth tenderly. "You're such a good girl."

I pull out a black ball gag. "Open wide, little one. I'm going to put a ball gag in your mouth."

She opens her mouth wide, and I insert the gag and fasten it behind her.

"Do you feel comfortable, little one?" I ask.

She nods her head and makes a noise of affirmation.

"It's time to take your bra off, little one," I say reaching to unclasp her bra. It drops to the ground. As the air hits her exposed nipples they harden and get erect. She's standing completely naked, bound, blindfolded, gagged. I can see her beautiful labia between her spread legs.

I'm feeling hot and flushed, so I take off my shirt. I run my hands all over her body touching her delicate skin roughly, hungrily, reaching down to pinch her clit, while pinching one nipple and sucking the other as she squirms and whimpers. God! I want her!

But there's something I want to do first. I pull out a soft, black leather flogger with 18 falls. I gently drag it across her body, starting on her small chest, so beautifully proportioned to her petite body, making sure it touches her nipples. I hear her moan and see her writhe beneath its touch.

"Little one, this is a flogger. Remember the picture I showed you back when we first started writing? That's the one you feel caressing your sweet body now."

She whimpers and moans loudly through the gag. Her small, bound, naked body looks so vulnerable, and desirable.

"Little one, I'm going to be gentle when I flog you. It will hurt a little, but it will feel very good at the same time."

Then I move it over her abdomen and circle around to her back. I draw it gently, with just a feather's touch, over her sweet ass. Then I pull my hand back and snap the flogger against her ass. She flinches and lets out a high-pitched cry. To make sure I'm pleasing her as I hope, I reach down and touch her pussy. She squirms and whimpers. I swear it's even more wet that before. Is that possible? I bend over and breathe in deeply the heady scent of her arousal.

I gently pull the flogger across her ass again, down her thigh and back up. Then whack. Its sound loudly cracks through the silence. Her body recoils and she screams, the sound muffled by the gag. Pale red marks lie across her ass cheeks.

I flog one ass cheek and then the other, back and forth, alternating hard and soft blows, in slow succession ten times, until her ass shines bright red in the moonlight.

I kneel down and gently lick her lashes, tenderly soothing them with my tongue. She begins an almost continuous whimpering, the sound of her voice rising as time passes.

My tongue reaches her asshole. I swirl the tip lightly around her sweet hole. She squirms and arches her back, moaning while lifting her ass towards my face. I press the flat of my tongue against her hole and lick. Mmm, her ass is amazing.

I reach around and insert my index finger into her warm, sopping wet vagina and move it around, enjoying the feeling of being inside her, feeling her vaginal walls hugging my finger, welcoming me into her tunnel. Then I add my middle finger and begin thrusting hard with both fingers inside her pussy as deep as I can go.

I continue licking her asshole and finger fucking her at the same time, and thick, white, milky fluid begins dripping down my arm. Her body writhes, she moans, and the sounds get higher and higher pitched. I growl into her ass, pushing my tongue inside her hole. I love fucking her in both holes. She tenses up and strains against her ropes, shaking uncontrollably while her body pulses strongly over and over and over.

As her pulsing slows, I get up and wrap my arms around her, her bare chest pressed against mine, holding her close as her orgasm recedes and flows away. I untie the scarf and look into her blue eyes. She looks elated. Her cheeks are flushed and hot.

I take off her gag. "How are you feeling, little one?"

She starts crying. "Oh, god, I feel good. I've never felt so good." Her body starts shaking again, this time with sobs.

"There, there little one. You're such a good girl." I kiss her tears tenderly, tasting their saltiness. I wrap my arms around her and rub her back for a moment. I untie her carefully. Her legs wobble beneath her, and I bend down to pick her up and cradle her in my arms.

I sit down, gently holding her in my lap. I'm next to my bag, and I take out a thin but warm blanket and drape it around her shoulders. I hold her tightly, wanting her to feel safe and cared for, until she begins to melt into me. As she's cuddled against me I begin rubbing her wrists and ankles to help the blood flow and soothe the areas where she was tied. I take lotion out and massage it gently on her skin.

"Are you warm enough, little one?"

"Yes, Sir, as long as I'm next to you," she says as she curls herself up in my lap, snuggling against me.

"Are you in pain anywhere?" She really seemed to enjoy everything, but I need to make sure.

"My skin feels tender in some places, especially my bum, but god, it felt so good. Thank you, Sir." She hesitates, burying her head in my chest. I give her a reassuring squeeze. She continues, "May I pleasure you now? Sir, I need your cock. You ate me, now I need to eat you, please, Sir?"

"Okay, little one. You may eat me. I'd like that very much," I say with a smile. "Let me take off my pants."

I stand up and kick off my boots. I unzip my jeans and pull them down and step out of them. Ah, I feel better now, free of constraint.

Her eyes open wide when she sees the shape of my cock through my underwear. She sees how big and hard I am. Her eyes look sad, but I know it's just deep longing. She wonderingly reaches out a hand to touch my cock. Her fingers send a jolt through me.

"I love it when you touch me, little one."

Her cheeks flush deep red with excitement. I hear her raspy, shaky breaths expelling from her chest in uneven, quick gasps.

She carefully pulls down my underwear. Her mouth opens wide in amazement, and she shyly, tentatively, places her lips on my swollen, full balls and massages them tenderly with her mouth. She places the flat of her tongue against the base of my cock, and as she licks up the length of my shaft it grows, getting longer and harder as her tongue travels to the head of my cock. The tip of her tongue swirls around, tasting my precum.

Her eyes have a hungry, wild look. She eagerly, ravenously embraces my cock with her hot lips and sucks with all her might. Her head bobs up and down faster and faster, pushing as far as she can go. I grab the back of her head and help her push it deeper. She gags and gasps for air, saliva dripping down her chin, her eyes streaming with tears.

Oh, god, I love the feel of my cock sliding over her tongue, jamming against the back of her throat, pushing past the tight band of muscles in her throat, breaking through, going in deep and hard. Her mouth and throat are stuffed full of me, sliding in and out of her slippery, tight throat so intimately.

Then I can't wait any longer. I must have her. Now. I release her head and remove my cock. She looks disoriented at the sudden loss, her mouth wide open, seeking, searching for my cock.

I kneel down beside her, and I press my warm mouth against hers. My tongue presses inside her mouth, pushing insistently, fervently.

"God, I'm so hungry for you," I growl.

I lunge at her, and we tumble to the ground. She's on her back, her legs spread wide apart, her pussy incredibly wet, glistening in the moonlight, showing she wants me inside right now. I lean in close and eagerly press my cock against her soft, slick pussy lips, penetrating her warm, wet, waiting tunnel.

She moans, "Oh, god, Sir, I can't bear it, the pleasure feels so intense."

I slide my throbbing, hard cock in deeper, inch by inch, gradually filling her vagina, enjoying the sensations as her warm, slippery walls engulf my cock, holding it tightly as I bury it inside her most secret place. I move my hips back and forth slowly, so slowly, letting the feelings of desire climb higher and higher.

Then my animalistic side captures me, and I speed up, each thrust growing more intense and wild, until suddenly I pull almost all the way out and thrust in hard, ramming against her cervix. She screams and writhes beneath me.

12