Our Forest Feast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I keep fucking her hard and deep, pushing my hard cock back and forth faster and faster, pounding her into the fucking ground. She shakes and groans and screams with each powerful thrust.

"Sir, fill me! Please fill me with your seed!"

I growl passionately and thrust hard with my hips. My cock explodes inside her and my body pulses, hot cum spraying out of my cock in powerful jets. She screams and moans loudly, and her body begins pulsing violently with me as we hold each other tightly. I feel her pussy rhythmically squeezing my cock as pulse after pulse after pulse my cock shoots out liquid ecstasy in strong spurts, filling her to overflowing. I'm awash with intense pleasure, as we ride the wave together as one.

Then finally peace comes. Our heartbeats slow down. Our breathing calms. I hold my little one curled up in my arms. She smiles at me with adoration, her face glowing with joy and pleasure. We're hot, sweaty, and sticky, messy with cum, her cum and my cum mixed together, a wonderful sticky mess. I look deep into her eyes with fulfilled satisfaction, knowing not only has my little one pleased me beyond measure, but I've brought her immense pleasure, meeting her deep sexual and intimacy needs as no man has before. I draw the blanket over us, and we rest.

I notice it's gotten darker, as the moon has set, but then I hear birdsong - a solitary bird sings, breaking through the silence. And more join in the chorus. The sky begins to brighten as the sun starts to rise.

I tenderly kiss the top of her head, gently rousing her as she lies beside me with her head on my shoulder. "It's time to go home, little one."

We need to get home, each to our own home. We get dressed and gather our things. We walk back to our cars in silence, hand in hand, going back to our normal lives, but taking a beautiful piece of us with each other.

*****

A huge thank you goes to darrenr for his editing assistance.

12