Our Friend

Story Info
A Domme finds a way to cum in her sub’s ass.
1.2k words
4.14
11.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took me a bit of practice but I had perfected securing your calves to your thighs in a series of simple knots. From there I secured them to the bed posts, leaving you spread wide open for me. Your body was muscular and masculine and I couldn't help but stand back and admire the contrasting vulnerability. Blindfolded...cock hard.

A knock at the door startles me out of my trance. I walk over and open it, greeting our guest with a smile. "You're right on time," I say and move aside for him to enter.

"Um...WOW," he says as he takes in the sight of you on the bed.

"Yes..he's something else, isn't he?" I beam with pride.

"I wasn't sure what to expect...but I'm down for whatever..." he says, letting it hang there.

My invitation required him to be bi, clean and a switch so there was no surprise on his face when I closed the door and said, "Strip."

"Oh...ah yeah...okay." His hands make quick work of his clothes and I know hearing the rustling of them has your heart racing.

I slide out of my sundress and walk naked over to him, surveying everything he's offering. I let him eye fuck me in return and grab up his hand, pulling him towards you. My pussy is slippery as I walk across to where you're restrained. I hear your breath quicken as I push our friend to his knees between your spread legs. His head is level with your asshole and his sharp intake of breath feathers across your expose sensitive skin, making it clench in response.

I groan at the wanton sight. My mind is going in a thousand directions at once as all my fantasies coalesce into this moment. "Lick," I order.

He does, hesitant at first.

I move to your side, trailing my fingers over the bumpy ridges of rope as it cuts into your furry skin. I move to your head and bend down to whisper against your ear, "I want you to watch him." I kiss it and lick it before slowly pushing the blindfold from your eyes. You release a shuddery breath as you look straight down to where our friend is licking. The sight you two make has arousal riding me hard but I ignore the ache and walk back to stand behind our friend.

Your eyes find mine. They burn hot with arousal and mirror my own. Grabbing a handful of hair I push his head into your ass repeatedly, sending his tongue deep. Your cock jerks, dripping a wet trail of precum down onto your stomach. "You like that, don't you? Being forced to have a man eat your ass. Being used for MY pleasure?"

"YESSS...," you groan out, eyes locked on mine.

I bend down to our friend. "How does his ass taste?"

"Mghhh..."

"Good enough to make his cock leak and drip on floor," I respond casually, noting the puddle on the tile below.

Standing, I walk over and pull something out of the top drawer of the dresser. I turn, holding a girlcock and harness, stepping into it and fastening it tight around my waist. I feel your eyes on me and proceed to push a few fingers into my wet, swollen pussy. I use them to stoke over my cock as I walk back over to our friend and nudge him aside with my foot. "Stand up."

He does, wiping his obscenely wet, red mouth with the back of his hand.

A wicked smile forms on my lips as you both watch me. "My man isn't a big fan of cock...but he is a fan of turning me on so why don't you get up on the bed and fuck his face while I use this hot, wet fuckhole you loosened up for me."

You both curse and I feel the ache in me double knowing I have this kind of power to wield.

Our friend does as he's told and crawls up beside your head. You turn it to the side, mouth open, eyes on me.

I move to stand between your spread legs and guide the head of my girlcock into your glistening asshole. My eyes are transfixed as your pucker swallows me slowly me, causing you to moan shamelessly around his thick shaft.

Once I'm seated I give your stiff cock a stroke, spreading all that wetness around, causing a muffled whimper from you. I love seeing your mouth stuffed full of cock, knowing it's all for me. I grind my pussy against the base of my girlcock and moan, pulling back and slamming home. THIS...this is what my pussy needed...craved! Grabbing onto your roped legs I fucked into your full ass, sending your cock sliding through my wet fist.

I watch transfixed as our friend pumps his hips and sends his cock tunnelling into your mouth relentlessly.

"JESUS...that's it...fuck his mouth for me and show him what it's used for. MY pleasure!"

Your wild eyes warn me that you're close and I back off of stroking your cock and move to slide my hand up to your throat, feeling each thrust of his cock into it. Used from both ends...I'd never seen you look so fucking beautiful.

Feeling my own orgasm build I pick up my pace, fuelled by the sight of you with other man's cock in your mouth. I enjoy it a few more moments before shocking you both by saying, "Bring your cock over here...I have other plans for it."

Our friend slows to a stop and pulls his glistening length from your mouth, both of you breathless.

"I want you to come over here and stroke your cock while I fuck him."

Moving to kneel at your hips, he picks up his swollen dick and does as I say.

Our eyes meet and you know the wheels of perversion are turning in my head. I shove my cock in a few more times before pulling back to see the perfect O your hole makes briefly before trying to tighten up. I don't let it though, shoving both my thumbs in and spreading wide. "THIS...this is where I want you to cum."

"Fucking hell...,"our friend groans out and resumes beating his meat with renewed vigour.

I bit my lip and watch as seconds later he grunts out and jets of thick white cum slide I down into your asshole.

"Ughhhh," I gasp at the sight, making sure to push every drop inside you. I climb up on the bed, friend forgotten and I sink back inside of you. Leaning my body down over yours I find your mouth and begin fucking your ass again, loving the cock flavour still on your tongue and the wet fucking noises your hole now makes. "I told you I find a way to breed you...make you MINE," I say in between hungry kisses.

You whimper into my mouth and I pick up your cock as I fuck, chasing our pleasure. Seconds later, I come hard drilling into you and you explode in my hand, sending spurts of warm cum between our bodies. Sweaty and exhausted I lean my forehead down on yours, watching you watch me.

"I will ALWAYS be yours," you say quietly, making me smile.