A Latex Trap

Story Info
Set up, trapped, and trained by an experienced dome.
9.1k words
4.69
42k
45

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been perfectly set up. All the pieces fell into place, and I followed each part of their plan as if I'd had step by step instructions - all leading me to my current predicament.

To set the scene...

I am currently tied to a soft, red-leather covered bench. My knees, thighs, and arms are bound and clipped to the frame of the bench. I'm wearing a bright red ball gag that is secured behind my head. My eyes are covered with a blindfold, and I have a leather collar around my neck with rings that a leash could be attached to. Across my back is a wide strap that is looped around the bench to stop me from moving my torso around. The thing preventing me from being fully naked is the panties that I was wearing when I came to this apartment. They are red, velvet, and backless, and they cover my cock while leaving my ass completely exposed and pointed up into the air.

I can hear everything that happens in this room. I can hear the voice of my captor, the click and creak of the floor as she moves around the room in her high heels, the click of the door closing and opening occasionally, the buzz of the lights, and sound of vibration.

The vibration stops and starts irregularly, and it comes from the vibrator currently lodged in my asshole, stretching me open.

I know where I am as I drove to this place intentionally. I know what the person who controls my fate looks like. I know how I ended up in this situation, and why I submitted to my fate so easily, but

This was NOT my plan for the day.

My day started of quite normally. It was Monday - that figures - and I had the day off work. I had no specific plans, but had a couple of errands to run. One of the errands took me into the city from our home in the suburbs, and when I mentioned it to my wife, Gwyn, she smiled at me and asked if I could do her a quick favour. She said it probably wouldn't take very long - just picking up a small package that she had ordered and needed to get at some point. I agreed of course, and she gave me the address before she left for work for the day. I told her I'd pick up her package last, and that I'd likely be there by around 1:30. She said she would call and let them know that I was coming so that everything would be prepared for me.

So there is my day laid out ahead of me. Shower and dress and have a leisurely coffee in the morning, run off into town to do a couple of errands, home before 3.

I took my time getting dressed, and decided that since I had the day to myself I could play a little bit, sexually. It had been a couple of weeks since Gwyn and I had fucked, and I was at the point where just jacking off in the bathroom wasn't enough. I had my kinks that I liked to play around with, and Gwyn knows all of them, and doesn't generally mind them as long as I mostly keep them to myself.

I enjoy dressing in lingerie on occasion. Gwyn knows about it, and I even sometimes wear panties on our dates and when we fuck. The first time I did it, I leaned across the table at the steakhouse we were at and told her I was wearing a satin thong, and we fucked like rabbits when we got home. It's not something we do all the time, and as much as I want it to be her thing, I only dress when my need gets great enough. I would love for her to initiate, dominate, and explore my crossdressing fetish, but no luck so far.

I also really enjoy anal play. I told Gwyn about 6 months ago that I would really like for her to buy a strapon and surprise me with it some day. I fantasize about pegging almost as much as I dream of taking Gwyn up the ass one day. Gwyn loves to turn me over in the bed and ride my ass to her own orgasm, and she loves it when we talk about her fucking me, but she doesn't seem to want to follow through on the fantasy. I would love to make a deal where she will only let me fuck her ass if I allow her the same privilege. It's not a hard deal for her to make, knowing that I'd submit in a second, but still no luck at this point. I sometimes wear a butt plug on my day off, and am always careful about cleaning everything up before anyone else is home. I have a couple of plugs of various sizes tucked away with my small lingerie collection.

And today was the day. All the pieces were in play. I was extremely horny after a couple of weeks without sex, I had the house to myself, and there was nothing in my day that would lead me to being caught with either the lingerie or the anal toys. I considered what I was going to do while I was in the shower, and when I got out, I headed straight for my hidden stash.

I chose the red backless panties that I had purchased a couple of months before. I'd never been out of the house in them, but they were low rise, and they had a full front that covered my cock so they would be comfortable while I was sitting in the car a lot of the day. My favorite plug for wearing out of the house, and for longer periods of time generally, was the Njoy pure plug (the small one). It's stainless steel, so completely safe, and not very large so I can wear it for several hours without getting uncomfortable. The added bonus is that the Pure was heavy, so I would feel it every time I moved.

I dried myself off and slid the panties up my legs, enjoying the way the straps framed my ass in the mirror, and left me completely exposed. I played with my asshole for a moment, adding some silicone lube to my fingertip and readying myself to be plugged. I lubed the plug, bent over slightly, and slid my stainless steel traveling companion easily into my waiting hole. It quickly worked into place, and the handle fit beautifully between my cheeks. I admired the look in the mirror for a moment, noticing the gleam of the metal framed by the red straps, and I longed for someone to admire the look. I liked the red so much that I made the last second decision to also wear my red garter belt and stockings. It would mean wearing jeans so that the clips weren't visible, and I generally prefer softer fabrics, but it was a small price to pay for having the sexually charged feel of nylon on my legs all day.

All dressed, and underdressed, and ready to go, I left the house around 9:00 for a day of errands and probably a nice lunch out at a downtown restaurant.

I arrived at my last location around 2:30. The plug in my ass had been doing its job and I was horny as I could imagine. When I stepped out of the car, it shifted and made me even more aware of the lingerie, and the weight of the intruder. I couldn't wait to get home and masturbate, but first I had to get the package for Gwyn.

The apartment block seemed like a nicely built place, reasonably new, and in a nice neighbourhood. It was the kind of place I'd like to live in if I was to live in the city. I pressed the call button, and a woman's voice asked immediately if I was Dave. I said yes, and she replied "You're late", before the buzzer went for me to enter. Up the elevator to the fourth floor, and around the corner to the right. #414 was at the very end of the hall, and the door was cracked open as if they were expecting someone.

I knocked and walked in and heard a voice from a back room saying "Come on back". I followed the voice, and they said "Door to the left". I opened the door and the lights were off so I went in and was pressing on the wall randomly looking for a light switch. I heard the door click closed behind me, and at the same time the light clicked on. At the back of the room I saw a woman moving toward me.

"My name is Julie" she said. "I'm a friend of Gwyn"

Julie stood in the middle of the room with her arms crossed. She was about 5'2, and tiny, with short cropped brunette hair. She would obviously have been cute if she was out and around town, but she was absolutely stunning, standing in front of me wearing a deep red latex dress that covered her torso and stopped mid thigh. The dress had a halter neck and six garters attached to black latex stockings. It looked like she was poured into the outfit, and there were no seams, no pantylines, no bumps or buttons or anything other than pure, form-fitting latex. My jaw dropped at the sight. It was possibly the sexiest thing I'd ever seen.

Julie noticed my stunned, or shocked, or awed look and she smiled.

"It's OK - lots of people stare when I'm dressed for work. This is my workplace of course."

I looked around and realized that we were standing in dungeon. There were paddles, and handcuffs, and a variety of sex toys on shelves and racks all around the room. In the centre of the room was a wide, wood frame bench, with the seats covered in leather and lots of metal rings bolted to it. Julie was standing beside the bench as she dropped her left hand to the seat and started caressing the leather.

"Do you like my workplace?" Julie asked.

I didn't know how to answer at all, and could barely speak. My mind was racing and I couldn't figure out what I was doing there with this vision of my latex fantasies standing three feet in front of me. I just mumbled something incoherent and looked at the floor.

Julie took on step toward me and slapped my face, lightly enough to not really hurt, but hard enough to get my attention.

"Answer me", she said as she stared into my eyes. "Gwyn told me that sometimes you completely lose focus - NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR THAT. Answer my question! Do you like my workplace?"

"Yes" I answered. "But what exactly is it that you do here, and how do you know Gwyn?"

"What I do here is solve people's problems, and I know Gwyn because she reached out to me with a challenge and I offered to help her out. That is why you are here. You came to pick up a package that is the solution to her problem."

Julie reached out to a shelf and grabbed a box with Gwyn's name on it. She handed me the package and I mumbled a thank you and started to turn for the door. When I reached out to the door, the handle wouldn't turn no matter how hard I tried. I turned back to Julie and looked at her questioningly.

"Like I said", Julie stated in answer to my unstated question. "This is my dungeon. It wouldn't be very secure if people could just walk right out of it. Now - a question for you. Would you like to see what is in the box you are holding? Looking at me right now, in this place, do you want to open the box and see what problem I am solving for her?"

"Ummm - Yes?"

"Yes what?" Julie questioned me, forcing me to actually state what I wanted to do.

"Yes I want to see what's in the box. I want to know what I am here to pick up." I was starting to feel desperate to know, and was more than a little concerned and intrigued about what Gwyn could have wanted from this woman.

"and what about me?", Julie continued. "Are you interested in what I do here? Would you like to know what my work entails?"

I nodded mutely, embarrassed that I would be so curious and admit my perverse curiosity so easily in front of this woman that I didn't know at all.

"Alright then. I'd like to show you what is in the box, and I think it might be a positive step in helping Gwyn solve her little problem, but I have a couple of conditions if I'm going to let you open that box and still take it home with you for Gwyn. I want you to come over her and kneel on the bench you've been wondering about. Put your knees right here and lean over the high part of the bench."

I wondered where all this was going, but I was spellbound by the situation, and I was incredibly curious, and horny, and lost, and I could not focus enough to just walk away. I walked over to the bench and kneeled where I was directed. I leaned over the top which I immediately noticed left my ass a little up in the air, and I was reminded suddenly that I was wearing lingerie and a butt plug.

Julie pulled out a couple of straps, spread my legs apart, and bound my thighs to the bench, and then repeated the process with my calves. I couldn't move my legs at all. Then she leaned into me and whispered in my ear. "Gwyn told me that you like to take orders. Very good. Now lift up your chest a bit and take off your shirt, and then rest your chest back down on the bench"

I did as I was told, and as I put my chest back on the flat of the bench, Julie pulled another strap out from under me and pulled it across my back. With my legs pinned, and my bare torso strapped down, I was stuck.

"This bench is where I teach people to have a little discipline in their lives, and to show respect for their partners. Sometimes people get so caught up in what they want, that they forget the meaning of marriage, or partnership, and they need a little reminder of how to properly attend to their partners needs before their own. Do you think that is why Gwyn needed my help?"

I felt Julie's hand on my back and started to panic. I was stuck, and now I was remembering Gwyn. I was excited, and aroused, and lost in all of the emotions of the moment, but all my focus came back to one simple place as Julie's hand traversed down my back and pulled on a little bit of loose fabric that must have been sticking out of my jeans.

"What have we here" Julie said. "That is not little red boxer shorts I don't think. I think Dave is wearing a garter belt." Julie gave my belt a little tug and started again. "What else do you have under there Dave. I think I want to take your pants off before I give you access to Gwyn's box - and when I am in this room, Dave, I always get what I want."

Julie reached over to the wall and moved up towards my head. She showed me the ball gag before putting it in my mouth and belting it around my head. "Have you ever worn a gag like this before. Maybe Gwyn didn't want to hear about your day and put one on you for a while? Or maybe she just wanted your mouth stretched wide so you could use it better to please her sexually?"

I shook my head to indicate that I had never worn one, and felt the ball in my mouth stretch my jaw open and hold my mouth wide.

"No more questions - but I promise no harm will come to you. This is how I make my living remember. I think you have a problem that needs solving - maybe even a couple of them, and you wanted to know what I do here do that you can have a look in Gwyn's box."

Julie grabbed each of my wrists and cuffed them to the bench, and then moved backward to my legs. She unstrapped all of my leg straps, reached around me and unzipped my jeans, and then pulled my legs straight behind me and took off my jeans. She quickly strapped my legs back down, leaving my ass spread out before her and stuck up in the air

"Nice outfit" she stated. "Just a little something for running errands in the city, or did you have a date with a hot stud? No - I think this is just your running around wear. I bet you dress like this every opportunity that you have." Julie noticed a glint of metal between my cheeks, and promptly grabbed the base of my plug with her fingers and gave it tug, letting it slowly work out of my anus and back in again.

"That's a little small for you I think. I bet you would rather have something stretching you out back there. My compliments on your choice though. I like these plugs. I bet you have a selection of them for around the house don't you? This is just your 'out and about' plug. Well - since you are going to be here for a while, I'll take that out and give you something a little more - filling..."

Julie gave my plug one last tug and pulled it out. I felt my asshole flinch and tighten as my small friend was released. I'd been wearing that plug for hours by that point, and it was so comfortable that I missed it when it was pulled away. I immediately realized that she was not done yet with my ass, and that there was nothing I could do about it. She unhooked my garter belt and slid the stockings down my legs and through the straps leaving me with nothing on but my assless panties.

"I like the choice of panties, Dave. The really allow access to everything I might want access to, don't they?" Julie ran her hand over my pantied ass and let her finger drag down over my puckered hole. The silicone lube I had applied in the morning was still a little slippery, and I felt Julie's finger start to push into my ass. I moaned, both enjoying the feeling and afraid of what was happening. Julie's finger pushed into me, and then I felt her add a little more lubricant to the mix, and suddenly it seemed like she was stretching me open with 2 and then 3 fingers. She rubbed my ass gently, almost lovingly, and fingered me until it seemed I was loosening up, and then she pulled away. I heard Julie open a cabinet, and then walk back toward me. I heard the slurping sound of a pump of lube, and then I felt something start to push into me from behind. She was pushing something large into my ass, insistent, then releasing, then pushing in again. She played with it, fucking my ass, in and out, before with one last push the plug filled me and settled into place. It stretched me further than I had ever stretched before, and I was scared, blind, gagged, and trapped in a web that I had walked myself somewhat willingly into.

I moaned into the gag, and squirmed around with no hope of finding my way out of my predicament. Julie had gone silent. There were no more instructions, no more reassuring words, just the silence of the room and the clicking of her heels. She moved around the room doing unknown things for a few minutes as my ass relaxed. About the time that my breathing returned to normal, the plug started vibrating, shifting all of my sensations into overdrive. The vibrations changed in pace and pattern over the next few minutes, and I was constantly left in a state of not know what to expect.

Julie's heels stopped clicking and started talking again. "I bet you love the fullness in your ass don't you? You just wish it was something real don't you - a real man fucking you. Or maybe a real woman - maybe you want Gwyn to fuck you with a big strapon and make you her pet. Is that what you'd like? A powerful woman like me to dominate your every move sexually and make you do things purely for her pleasure. Or maybe you just want to know what it feels like to get fucked, and playing with your ass is as far as you ever wanted the game to go? I don't know exactly what your challenge is Dave, but I think we are about 5 inches of the way to finding out."

"In a short while, I'm going to take off your blindfold and unhook your hands, and then I'm going to give you what you wanted when we started down this path. I'll give you a look at Gwyn's box. I'm going to leave you gagged for the time being, but I want you to think about what is in the box, and think about what Gwyn's problem might be. What is the reason she reached out to me? I think once you figure that out, you might also know what to do to help her, and it might be the solution to your challenges as well."

"While you wait - I want you to think about how to explain this to your wife. How can you go back to her knowing how easily you were trapped by a little latex and a commanding voice. Think about it - I'll be back shortly."

And that is how I ended up where this story began. Plugged, pantied, blindfolded and gagged, and tied to a bench in a dungeon in a nice neighbourhood in downtown Vancouver. If I get out of this intact, I might never venture into the city again...

When Julie left the room, I started to really think about how precarious my situation was. I had no way of getting out of the restraints, or getting off the bench, or likely even getting out of the room once I was free. I was entirely at Julie's mercy, and I was fairly certain I was as aroused as I had ever been in my life. I wanted to be submissive to this beautiful dominant woman and all of my sexual fantasies were at play. I was being held by a dominant woman, dressed in latex, while I was dressed in lingerie. She had toyed and fucked my ass with a large butt plug, and left my ass on display with the plug vibrating away and changing pace and rhythm every couple of minutes. I was feeling the shame of my desire, and the humiliation of walking into everything willingly. And to top it all off - I was starting to really consider what could be in the box.