Our Friend, Anne Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not at all," Anne responded.

"Can you take me from behind?" she asked me, starting to get on all fours.

"He really touches all the right spots in the right way in this position," she added to Anne.

I rose up and moved myself around behind Jill. It always excited me to look at her beautiful bottom with her sex and asshole on display. I moved forward, letting my dick lead the way. Jill brought a hand between her legs, spreading her glistening lips for me. As my cock nudged against her hand, she shifted slightly and guided it into her waiting snatch. She completed the penetration by moving her ass back to impale herself completely.

I brought my hands down to gently massage her cheeks as I appreciated the sensation of being inside her again. But clearly she was not interested in a prolonged prologue as she began to move and slide herself up and down on me - setting a steady rhythm. I savored the feeling, continuing to use my hands to caress her hips and ass.

Anne knelt next to me, observing where Jill and I became conjoined. She soon brought her hand to my face, turned my gaze away from my wife, and began kissing me hard. We made out for a minute as Jill worked my cock with her pussy.

Anne broke the kiss and asked, "Can I play with you guys down there?" I knew from our first night together that she enjoyed this and waited for Anne's response.

"Unnhh," Jill groaned, enjoying the prick stroking her insides. "Ok, but I really need to get that pounding soon."

Anne moved one hand down to begin exploring where my rod disappeared into Jill. She alternated between petting my cock and moving her fingers along the edge and then into my wife's vagina. The addition of fingers inside Jill's hole added pressure and stimulation, particularly as Jill and I switched off to let me set the pace. I saw Anne's other hand go down between her own legs as I began fucking my wife with a newfound determination.

I adjusted my hands to get a firm grip on Jill's hips and began pulling her back onto my cock as I thrust my pelvis forward. Anne continued exploring where Jill and I came together, but eventually gave up as my hard strokes made it difficult to keep her hand in the right place. We made eye contact as she looked on through hooded eyes flush with arousal. She continued to frig herself, her hand now releasing a steady patter of wet noises.

I leaned forward, trying to push deeper into Jill and play with her dangling breasts. She brought her head around to look back over her shoulder and we kissed as I made circles with my buried cock. Moving back, I began again fully thrusting into from her behind. I suddenly felt Anne's hand on my shoulder. I turned to her.

"I'd like you to get me off with your mouth again, o.k.?" She asked in a way that sounded like we were making a plan of attack. I eagerly agreed.

Anne lifted a leg up and over Jill's back, planting her foot on the other side and straddling Jill while she faced me. She took a microstep forward, and thrust out her sex towards my face. I shifted slightly and brought my mouth forward to kiss her second set of lips. As I brought my tongue up to the base of the hood, and then back down to sneak under and brush the clit, Anne sighed in approval.

I did my best to keep up an aggressive fuck of Jill, who had now brought her face down to the mattress to suppress the increasingly deep groans and vocal exclamations coming from her mouth. Anne brought both of her hands down to my head, again playing with my hair as she let my mouth work her lips and her clit. Jill came with a scream into the mattress as I plowed on with a relentless pace. I smelled Anne's cunt respond, letting off a muskier scent that caught in my nostrils and let me know she was close. Even as Jill came down, I continued to match my stroke - seeing how far we could go. The answer was pretty impressive.

After a brief lull, Jill's quickly reached another orgasm, this time her scream replaced by a semi-suppressed howl as she kept turning head from side to side. First left and then right, it seemed almost like she was shaking her head - denying she could take any more. Seeing Jill in that state sent me over the edge as I released several ropes of come into her. And knowing that I had only a few pumps left, I sucked on Anne hard, using my tongue to play with her clit roughly. Her hands grabbed my hair and her legs buckled slightly as her own climax arrived. My hands went up to cradle her ass as I continued to suck her engorged lips and then release them, only to begin again until she pulled her pelvis back and brought her hands to my forehead to tell me no more.

We collapsed into a pile on the bed, legs and arms intertwined and all covered in a fine sheen of sweat. I basked in the joy of having made love to these two beautiful women and now being able to sleep in the same bed together. Jill kissed me, kissed Anne, and yawned. Rolling over, she turned off the bedside light, shifted herself to get under the covers, and closed her eyes.

"That did it for me. Feel free to go again if you're up for it," said Jill. She rolled over to drift off to sleep.

I remained entwined with Anne's as our bodies cooled. I waited to see how she would respond to Jill's grant of permission. On the one hand, my body felt well satiated and ready for rest. On the other, the chance for the first new 1-1 intimacy in many years had my mind racing. When I waited for my limp prick to respond and it failed to register a twitch, I decided to let it go.

It turns out Anne had other ideas. Her hand drifted down and finding me soft began to gently brush the underside of my dick in the most sensitive places. Her body moved a little closer to mine and though her movements were slow as she enjoyed the relaxing post-climax bliss, her intent was unmistakable.

Her digits continued playing with me, moving her nails down to scratch my loosely hanging scrotum. Moving her hand back up, she encircled the now slightly chubby penis and used her thumb to rub the soft and pliable head. And sliding her body up along mine, she brought our mouths together as we begin softly, quietly nibbling each other's lips. Our tongues emerged and began to play with each other in a relaxed, sensual way.

My cock began to quickly grow in her hand, soon reaching a full erection that almost stung from the rougher feel of her fingers on the well-used flesh. Sensing I ready, Anne again slid her body over mine. She brought herself to lie directly on top of me, her breasts with hard nipples pushed up against my chest and her face inches from mine. We both stopped, neither of us moving and staring into each other's eyes. We both knew that we had wanted this moment for a long time and that now it was happening in the best possible way. We kissed, closing our eyes as I brought my arms around her to hug her to me.

When the kiss broke, she adjusted herself to slide up a little - releasing my erection from where it had been trapped against her belly - and used her hand to guide it home as she lowered herself back down. Even as I felt a slight twinge as that overused muscle went back into action, the satin folds of her pussy welcoming me inside - overwhelming any unpleasantness. Anne began working me in her with tiny strokes as we again stared at each other in the thrall of passion.

I'm not sure if Jill was aware of what was happening or firmly asleep, but at that minute I didn't care. There was just Anne and myself as the rest of the world fell away. I had a flash of fantasy of us spending the rest of the night in this congress of pleasure and emotional connection. My hands roamed her shoulders, back, and beautiful bottom that I could not stop caressing and cupping to squeeze gently. We stayed in that position for several minutes, alternately kissing and then gazing into each other's eyes as we continued to gently grind ourselves together below.

In time, Anne rose up, supporting her weight on her arms and gliding her hips along me to sink my dipstick into her deeper. Raising my head, I was able to catch one of her nipples in my mouth and sucked it gently. I was amazed as she responded by extending her chest - thrusting her nipple deeper into my mouth. I hesitated for a second and then went for it. Biting down, I caught the nipple in my teeth and began to strongly suckle it. A brief tremble swept over her as she responded to the mouth play.

Anne began to rise to a seated position, tugging her breast back as I released it from my bite. Settling down with my cock buried to the base, she began a new rhythm - letting her legs rise until I almost slipped out of her and then relishing the gentle descent until I was again captured firmly inside her. The pace remained slow, with neither of us apparently desiring to push this to a climax. I briefly mused on whether we would reach completion or eventually drift off to sleep with me resting inside of her. She brought her hands to my chest and began to run them through the hair there, catching and rolling my nipples with her fingertips.

Smiling in the dim light of the bedroom, Anne tossed her head to shift her hair back and brought up a hand to brush it behind one of her ears. The pace of her rise and fall increased, with her pussy muscles working to gently twist my cock when she arrived back in a seated position. My hands came to rest on her hips, enjoying the motion as she continued to work me over. I began thrusting up into her in time with her body. My cock began to complain in earnest as it approached its limits of stimulation. I didn't care, lost in the spell of the moment.

Anne leaned forward again, dragging her pebble hard nipples across my chest as she did. Coming close, she placed her head against mine - her silky hair brushing my cheek. "I need you to plow me until I come," she whispered with a quiet urgency.

We fumbled a bit with our legs as we found the right alignment to hook them together. I grabbed her hips and we rolled over away from Jill, managing to finish with me on top still inserted into her quim. She smiled up at me, eager for me to help her arrive.

I began to probe her deeply with my rod. It responded with a dull ache near the root, protesting the continued workout. But I was able to push those thoughts away as it was soon overwhelmed by the fireworks of pleasure emanating from my groin and cascading out across my entire body.

We continued like this, starting to perspire from the effort. I moved the hair from her face and we kissed again. And then suddenly, I felt her begin to quake under me - the long sought climax catching us both by surprise. Her hands came up to grab and claw at my back. It was ecstasy and the final push I needed as I felt myself tip into a final orgasm. It was shorter, and almost painful as my cock struggled to complete its biological imperative. And after a few releases, we both slid into the relaxing post-come bliss - me still inside of her as she brought her hands up to hold my face and look deeply into my eyes.

"I love you," Anne said, her eyes both tender and now a little nervous about my response.

"I love you too," I replied. "I still can't believe this really happened."

"Me either," she responded.

Feeling myself soften and begin to withdraw, I rolled off of her - ending up in the middle between her and Jill. Anne snuggled up against my chest and soon drifted off to sleep. And after a few minutes of replaying the events of the day in my mind, I did the same.

-

I awoke to small hands banging on our bedroom door. Thank god the lesson about knocking before coming in was one of the few the kids had taken to heart. As the world drew back into focus, I saw that over the course of the night Anne, Jill, and myself had ended up snuggled together in a naked puddle. Recognizing the delicate situation we were in, Jill and I motioned for Anne to move out of view into the adjoining bathroom. The evidence of our nocturnal activities now hidden, I jumped into my pajama pants and swept out the door - redirecting the kids downstairs with a promise of cold cereal.

I fixed them breakfast, though I'm not sure why an adult was required to gain mastery of pouring out cereal and cold milk. I brewed the coffee and soon was joined by a clothed Jill and then Anne. After a brief discussion, we agreed on a plan to drop the kids at their day camp, deal with our respective work situations, and then take in breakfast ourselves at a local eatery. Luckily, Anne's plane ticket was easy to adjust to push her travel back a day.

Loading into the car, we headed off to camp. The hugs and kisses goodbye were typical, though I did notice each girl making the unsolicited effort to include a hug for Anne at the drop off. She had been part of their lives since they were born (minus the most recent hiatus) and it made me reflect on how important Anne had been to the family that Jill and I had created.

We brunched at a restaurant we had frequented a lot in our earlier days. The shine had faded from what had been a "go to" spot, but the food and décor were still great. We marveled at how little it had changed, even as our lives had changed so much.

Soon the conversation drifted back to the elephant currently resting its fanny on the table.

"I'm really still just trying to come to grips with the last 48 hours," said Anne. "So many first, so many things I thought I would never be able to say out loud."

"I know," Jill added, her face twisting into a slightly twisted grin. "You guys really went at it last night after I turned in."

Anne and I exchanged an awkward glance and I could feel my cheeks getting hot.

"Oh guys, don't worry," Jill quickly added after seeing our reaction. "I may have been turned away, but I ended up getting so excited - feeling and hearing what was happening next to me - I ended up rubbing another one out before I nodded off."

Now it was Jill who grew a little red in the cheeks as Anne and I chucked in response.

"I'm so glad to hear that," I said, trying to use the moment of levity to open up the difficult topic at hand. "I still feel like I am going to do or say something here and it is all going to come down like a house of cards."

They each smiled and nodded, and soon we were holding each other's hands across the table.

"Honestly, I feel the same way," said Jill. "I had so many assumptions about how I would feel - the jealousy, the suspicion, the doubt. But instead, this just feels normal. Well, like this was the way things should be and I just never knew it until now."

Now it was Anne's and my turn to nod in agreement.

We finished our meal and decided to take a walk along the river to continue our conversation. And surprisingly, the hard part was not whether we were going to take this plunge together - but our concerns for the consequences of our actions.

As we walked, we each shared our hopes and fears. Anne was worried about what her family would say and whether she would be moving back to a dead end job market. Jill worried about how the kids would respond and what our friends would say. I worried that once the newness wore off each of us might grow restless or decide it wasn't worth it - leaving a massive mess to clean up.

We talked through each trepidation, and found that the more we talked, the more we were confident this would work.

"Remember when I was between apartments and lived with you guys before you got married? I cherished that time," Anne reminded us. "In fact, it's the only time since college that I've lived with someone else and it really worked."

"I remember," said Jill. "I remember I felt like by the end I could cut the sexual tension between you two with a knife and being so worried. And when you said you had finally found a place I was so relieved. But when you actually moved out I was really down for weeks. I guess I just never could put my finger on why."

Jill and Anne embraced, and then after a moment of hesitation, kissed.

"I remember getting so hot and bothered that you and I would have some monster fucks most nights to release it," I smirked, grabbing Jill's hand and pulling her to me for a kiss of my own.

"Oh I remember that too, those walls were pretty thin and you didn't make much of an effort to hide things," said Anne. "A few times I thought about what you would do if I just joined you guys in your bedroom. I never had the courage to do it or even bring it up, but I have to admit I did frig myself a few times at night - imagining as I heard you go at it."

"Maybe if you had, we wouldn't need to be having this conversation today," Jill mused.

We came together in a group hug, my hands traveling across their backsides and squeezing them softly. We continued our walk along the riverbank, enjoying the summer sunshine.

After a lot of talking, we agreed if we truly wanted Anne as part of our family it would take some planning and effort. She would head back home, sort out her affairs, and move back in a few weeks to live with us. That would give her time to pack and start looking for a job here in town. Luckily her becoming part of the household would cut down on her expenses as well.

The part about our families and friends, and particularly the girls was harder. We knew there would be lots of judgments and really did want what was best for our kids. Jill, always the thoughtful one, suggested we use the weeks apart to research how others had done this - it wasn't like we were the first polyamorous relationship in the world. After all, we still weren't sure where this was going. Why did we need to put a label on it for everyone else?

It all felt so simple, and for that moment, like the clouds had parted to offer this glorious sunshine just for us.

"So, we've got several hours until it is time to pick up the kids. What should we do now?" I asked innocently. The devilish looks that came across their faces was all the answer I needed.

-

After making our way to the car and a short drive, we were back at the house. Each of our encounters had taken on a distinct flavor so far and I waited with eager anticipation for what this one might hold.

I didn't have to wait long. As we stood around the kitchen, enjoying a glass of ice water to cool down from the hot sun, Anne dived into that very question.

"I can't tell you both what it means that soon this is going to be the home we all share together," Anne said brightly. "I don't know how I can really thank you. Well, after yesterday I think I know a little about how to make Jack happy. But Jill is still a bit of a mystery."

"Well, let me give you a little education," said Jill, her voice becoming a little sultry. I watched in amazement as Jill reached out and gave Anne's shirt a gentle tug, drawing them together. They met, clasping arms and leaning foreheads together.

And then they giggled.

It was a giggle I had last heard them use many years ago - a time when responsibilities were light and our futures were wide open. A giggle you hear when close friends push each other to take a risk and do something bold. And in this case, it foretold of one hell of a show.

The giggles were soon replaced by looks of anticipation in their eyes. Their lips met and they began an exchange of deep, passionate kisses as hands came up to touch each other's hair. I leaned against the counter, happy to watch and let Jill set the scene. The kissing softened as they began to more delicately explore the nuances of the other's lips. Hands roamed freely, exploring buttocks and breasts. Anne brought her hands under Jill's shirt, eliciting a slight gasp.

With her mouth broken away for a second, Jill looked over and directed me, "Jack, Anne deserves a proper welcome to the family. Please service her while she and I take this a little further."

I nodded and moved behind Anne. As she and Jill resumed kissing, I brought my own lips to her neck below the ear and began to work my way down. Thinking I would use them begin pleasuring Anne's breasts, I moved my hands there only to find Jill had captured both already. Breaking their oral activities again, Jill made eye contact and told me, "Here, help me get rid of this shirt."