Our Friend, Anne Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhh, so full, so good," Jill muttered. She screwed her eyes shut, focusing on the feeling. Anne moved her hands to Jill's hips, beginning to pull her down onto us with increasing force.

Jill was now clearly in the throws of passion. A steady stream of sounds fell from her mouth. A thin covering of sweat broke out across her body. She started driving herself down on to our cocks, filling the room with a lewd squelching noise.

Anne's hands moved up and cupped Jill's breasts. As we continued to work Jill, Anne grasped both of the breasts in her hands and lifted them up to offer to me. Jill responded by arching her back, which brought her head down to nestle in the space above Anne's clavicle. I leaned down to capture each nipple in my mouth and give them a firm tug - resulting in a sharp intake of breath from Jill who was riding us both roughly now.

"You are such a sexy slut. You just can't get enough dick," Anne whispered loudly into Jill's ear. I felt a gush of wetness flood my cock and suddenly Jill was coming - her body jerking and shuddering in response. Anne squealed in excitement and I felt my own climax racing towards me like an oncoming train.

I continued to pump in and out, Anne and I losing the rhythm completely now. Sometimes we were pushing in in unison, sometimes alternating who was inside Jill. I didn't care. The crescendo told me I was in for a massive come and I relentlessly drove towards it. I shifted my weight to one hand and brought the other up to Jill's shoulder for greater leverage as I repeatedly shoved myself into her as hard as I could.

My cock exploded, gushing hot sperm into Jill in several long spasms. Stars spun in my vision and my teeth sung with the sharpness of the sensation passing through my body. Anne brought up a hand to cover mine on Jill's shoulders and we interlaced fingers as I was carried along by the final spasms of my prick. Coming down and regaining focus, I looked down on two smiling faces beaming up at me.

"Wow, I guess that ended the party," I said a little sheepishly as we settled down into a pile of connected bodies. After a minute, I withdrew and Jill climbed off of Anne. We lay next to each other, staring at the ceiling, winded from the intensity of what had just happened.

In time, Jill rolled over on her side and propped her head up using an elbow, looking over at us. She seemed pensive. She checked out the clock on the bedside table, and then seemed to make up her mind.

"Well ... it's not like we need you to keep the party going," Jill stated to both of us. "And we don't need to go pick up the girls for another hour. I really enjoyed what we are doing before we added Jack. Any interest in some more of that?" Jill reached out her hand to caress Anne's leg.

Anne smiled and nodded, beginning to shift positions to begin going again.

"Well, let's switch out that dildo to make sure we are being safe," Jill added, moving her hand to encircle Anne's fake cock. They got busy removing the blue prick and selecting a new one. Anne settled on a flesh-colored one of moderate size that also fitted up inside her. Inserting the appropriate vibe, they finished the preparations and spent a second marveling at the look as it extended out from Anne's body, bouncing slightly each time she moved. Jill brought a hand up to it, stroking it softly. Lying back on the bed, Jill kept a grip on Anne's dildo and used it to guide her. In no time, they were back in a missionary position gently fucking as they kissed and caressed. The buzz of the vibe mixed with the sounds of sex. I remained prone, enjoying the performance as I recovered.

The two of them continued, with Anne's pace gradually accelerating as she got more familiar with the dynamics of the strap-on. Jill responded with growing vocalizations, and to my surprise, so did Anne. It wasn't that it was impossible to come when pegging someone, after all Jill had during our sessions in the past. But after years of being together I could also count those times on one hand.

The intensity between the two grew as the rest of the world fell away. They stopped looking over to check on me, clearly caught up in the moment. Jill's responses peaked a few times, but they never reached completion.

"Let's change this up," Jill grunted as the fell short again. They quickly shifted, Jill on all fours as Anne pushed in from behind. The new tempo was fast and hard as Anne began to really work my wife. Anne brought her hands up to grab Jill's hips, holding them firmly as she speared Jill with the silicone toy attached to her. Jill put her head down to the mattress and began in rhythm to slam her ass back into Anne. The ferocity of the scene before me stirred by cock back to life as I watched them seek out the illusive orgasm.

Jill gave a shout of "Oh yeah!" as the climax finally swept over her.

"Oh God, I did it!" Anne exclaimed, the excitement pushing her also over the brink as she shoved the dildo into Jill as far as it would go.

But rather than bring the encounter to a close, they pushed on and were soon rewarded with a second come for Jill that followed on from the first. Anne, exhausted, slid back to her haunches - slipping out of Jill with a loud slurp - and then collapsing completely on the bed.

Seeing my opportunity, I moved quickly in behind Jill who was still recovering on a position on her hands and knees and pushed myself in. Jill's head swung around with a questioning look. But as I began to resume stroking her pussy, her eyes fluttered and rolled back up into her head. She lowered her face back to the mattress and accepted the new onslaught I was unleashing.

A stream of babble rose from Jill's lips as I continued to work her. I remained dogged in my focus, trying to elicit one final orgasm from her well-used body. My hands grabbed her butt cheeks and played with the edges of her well-lubed asshole. She growled approvingly in response.

It didn't take long before she approached the brink again. Her hands reached out to grab a fistful of the sheets and she howled as she spilled into a climax. And then, as she passed the peak, she jerked her body away from mine - finally hitting the limits of stimulation.

My suddenly exposed dick expressed displeasure at the loss of contact. But in an instant the sensation was replaced by Anne aggressively sucking me off - urging a final release from within me. In less than a minute she succeeded as I shot off another load into her welcoming mouth. Continuing to work me until I finished, she swallowed it and smiled up at me with pride.

Collectively spent, we cuddled for a few minutes, showered together, and then went to pick up the kids from camp.

We went out to pizza and after a full day everyone were asleep by 9 p.m.

The next morning as we said our goodbyes at the airport, I wondered how we would feel about this weekend the next time we saw each other face to face. But I knew I was looking forward to the next chapter in this adventure.