Our Friend Jack Pt. 03

Story Info
Marie takes it to the next level.
7.2k words
4.67
13k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lggbj6
lggbj6
65 Followers

This is the 3rd chapter in this story and, before anyone gets started reading it, please keep in mind that there is girl on girl, guy on guy, and girl on two guys action. Just putting it out there so no one is confused about what happens.

I hope you enjoy it.

*****

I was dreaming.

Someone was chasing me and whatever direction I took I could feel them right behind me; their hot breath on the back of my neck. As much as I tried to get away, the sound grew louder. I awoke suddenly feeling relief knowing that it was just a dream.

It took me a moment to fully wake up and it was only then I realized that the sound didn't stop. In the dark I could feel Marie moving beside me. Her breathing was erratic and at first I thought was she was having a nightmare too.

I lay there quietly, the sound of my own heartbeat pounding in my ears, trying to decide if I should wake her up. It really didn't sound like a nightmare. Her breathing was heavy and she was trembling. I knew the signs very well.

There was no denying it. Marie was having an orgasm.

I lay there and listened to her, mesmerized. Here she was experiencing pleasure in its purest form; from deep within her subconscious and without any physical contact. As my eyes became more accustomed to the light I was able to make out her profile. She had pulled off the light cotton sheet and I could clearly make out her nipples straining against her night shirt.

I didn't dare touch her. If I did anything now it would only spoil this incredibly intimate and erotic moment. So I just watched.

Her breathing quickened and she stopped trembling; her body becoming rigid as her orgasm began coursing through her body. Reaching above her head she grasped on to the headboard: pulling against it she raised her hips off the bed as if trying to push against something or someone.

Holding her breath against wave after wave of ecstasy she made no noise except for a low throaty moan. Seconds went by and it seemed like her climax would never end. I felt the familiar tingling at the base of my cock; my hardness seemingly begging to be touched but I refrained. I was witness to a scene of such pure eroticism and didn't want to miss any of it.

Finally she found her voice and cried out against the full force of her orgasm helping her to release the energy that was at that moment coursing through her body.

Then she fell back against the bed exhausted.

I watched silently while she struggled to force herself out of her dream; her chest rising and falling rapidly with deep breaths. I wanted so badly to reach out and caress her breast and feel her hardened nipple against my palm but, once again, I resisted the urge. I was still too taken with what I had just experienced and didn't want it to end.

Her eyes fluttered open and she looked over at me. She showed no sign that she was surprised to see me awake and watching her. All I could do was smile back at her.

"How long have you been watching me?" she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

Instead of answering I reached out to her; finding her hand I pressed it against me. I could only imagine that my cock must have felt hot against her cool palm.

Marie moaned softly once her hand made contact. She encircled her fingers around me and squeezed gently.

"I just had the most incredible dream." She started slowly stroking me.

"I know," I agreed with her, "it was amazing to watch you."

"I actually think I actually had an orgasm," she said incredulously, "or maybe I was dreaming that too." It was more of a question.

"No. It was very real."

Marie turned her head back to look up toward the ceiling; her hand still slowly working at my cock. She had no idea how close I was to cumming.

"I was sitting at a table with another woman ... I don't know who she was." she started, "We were both wearing very light see through nighties."

I was calling upon a level of self-control that I didn't know I had. I wanted to hear the end of this story but also could not ignore what she was doing to me under the sheet.

"I could see her body and it was so beautiful," she continued, "and I really wanted to touch her."

As she was talking I could see the window light reflect off her hand as traced circles around her nipple with her finger: occasionally pulling on it gently. I could just make out the little bumps on her areola through the thin fabric of her nightshirt.

"Then there were two other women in front of us. One was sitting on a bed and the other was kneeling between her legs. Both were naked and looking at us as if they were waiting for something"

Slowly she trailed her hand across her stomach resting it at the apex of her thighs.

"Apparently I was in charge," she went on; there was a noticeable quiver in her voice, "and so I told them to start."

Her eyes were closed now. Releasing her hold on me she resumed teasing her nipple while delicately playing with her pubic hair.

"The woman who was kneeling turned back toward her partner and forced her knees apart. She very slowly lowered her head so that her nose was buried. I asked her if she liked the smell and she told me she loved it."

Marie was slowly moving her hips to match the pressure she was applying with her hand. I didn't think that she was going to be able to finish her story at the rate things were starting to escalate.

"My partner ordered her to spread her legs wider ... and lightly flick her tongue on her lover's clit," she was trying to focus on relating the dream to me but her heavy breathing wasn't helping, "we could see everything so clearly and it was so beautiful."

Marie sat up quickly and pulled off her night shirt and tossed it onto the floor. Lying back down, she immediately started pulling at her nipple while inserting a finger into her wetness. The sound of her finger manipulating the soft folds of her pussy was in itself enough to almost send me past the point of no return.

The dream was now all but forgotten as she quickly raced toward her approaching orgasm. Spreading her legs as wide as she could, she fucked herself with two fingers allowing the palm of her hand to pound against her pubic bone. The volume of her moans was now matched only by the slapping of her hand against her pussy.

I couldn't resist. Reaching out I gently rolled her nipple between my fingers causing her to quickly straighten out her legs, locking her hand between her legs.

It was as if her body was frozen in time. Except for the almost imperceptible pulsing of her hand, she didn't move. Her mouth was open as if gasping for breath. Time stood still.

Finally she cried out signalling the end of her climax. I flattened my hand on her breast and was rewarded with her hardened nipple against my palm. Her heart was pounding under my touch.

"Oh god ... oh god... what the actual fuck?" Marie had finally found her voice, "what in the hell just happened to me?"

I assumed the question was a rhetorical one.

I took her hand and brought it to my mouth and slowly licked the two fingers she just had inside her, finally taking them completely into my mouth.

She moaned softly.

"If it feels that good to have my fingers sucked on I can only imagine how good it feels when I suck your cock." She smiled coyly, emphasising the word "cock" knowing how much I love it when she talked dirty.

She reached for me and, finding me hard, motioned for me to kneel before her. She quickly turned herself around so she was on her back opening herself up to me. Even in the low light I could see the wetness glistening between her legs. Her aroma was intoxicating.

"You know where this goes?" It was less of a question than a demand.

I moved closer so that the head of my cock was nestling against her clit.

She gently began rubbing me against her, mixing my emissions with hers.

"I won't last long," I warned her. I had been hard for so long now I knew that this would be the true definition of a quickie. I didn't care and I don't think she did either.

"Shut up and fuck me," she demanded while wrapping her legs around me.

I didn't need to be asked twice.

I pushed my hips forward signalling to Marie that I wanted in. She guided me lower so that the head of my cock was just inside her and I inched forward until I was buried deep within her. I didn't move. Revelling in the feeling her damp heat on me.

"I'm so sensitive right now," Marie sighed. Her eyes were closed and the look on her face was of pure pleasure.

Marie started gently massaging her clit again; using her thighs to tighten her grip around me and pull me even closer. I could feel her finger move quickly against my pubic bone as her orgasm grew deep within her.

She started shaking as she came. Her muscles started contracting around me pushing me toward the point of no return.

"I'm going to cum," I grunted, pushing with short strokes so as not to interfere with her rhythm.

"On my tits baby," she pleaded.

I pulled out of her and quickly moved forward so that I could straddle her stomach. Marie kept her one hand between her legs while grabbing a hold of my cock with the other; the mixture of our fluids allowing her to easily slide back and forth.

I couldn't hold back any more and started fucking Marie's hand. I closed my eyes, savouring the feeling as much as I could before the contractions began. My cock pulsed with every squeeze of her hand; coaxing every last bit of cum from me.

It took a few seconds for me to regain my senses. My thighs were starting to cramp up from supporting myself over Marie. Opening my eyes I looked down at her and smiled. My wife was looking up at me and smiling; the evidence of my pleasure lay across her beautiful face.

"Goddamn it," she said in mock anger. "I said my tits!"

I awoke a few hours later to the morning sun streaming through the window. Marie was lying on her side facing me; still asleep. I lay there watching her, recalling the activities of just a few hours before.

Very early in our marriage Marie accepted my need to finish on her. She never saw it for more than what it was; a kink. She learned very early on that telling me where to cum would quickly get me there.

It was just one of the endless number of reasons why I loved her.

She opened her eyes and smiled. I leaned in and kissed her cheek; still able to detect the smell of sex on her.

"Your skin is so soft," I whispered, "You are welcome."

"Just one of the benefits of years of waking up with cum on my face I guess." She said as she burrowed into my chest.

"Could you find us a good movie to watch tonight?" she asked after a few moments.

I knew what she meant.

"Do you mean a movie or a 'movie'?" I lowered my voice to emphasise the subtle change in meaning.

"I meant ... 'movie'," she tried to match my tone of voice.

"Any particular," I paused for affect, "genre?"

We had been through this routine a few times before.

Marie had always preferred reading erotica to watching pornography but that seemed to be changing over the past few months.

"Surprise me." she said as she turned over to face away from me. Within seconds she was asleep.

I lay there thinking about what type of movie to find for her. I knew there was only one type of movie I wanted her to watch and my cock was starting to stir just thinking about it.

To say I was distracted for the rest of the day was a bit of an understatement. I left work early so that I could spend some time going through a few websites to pick the perfect video and then pay to download it on to my laptop. Next on my list was to figure out how to set the laptop up on our bed so that Marie can watch it but have her hands free. That part was pretty important.

With everything set up I focused on making dinner so that Marie was perfectly relaxed when she got home. The best of intentions early in the morning could be quickly sabotaged by a bad day at work or a hectic evening.

When Marie got home I was standing waiting for her with a glass of wine in my hand.

"Am I really that predictable?" she laughed. "I guess you know I'm a dinner whore."

"That I do," I agreed, "in fact I'm depending on it."

I motioned for her to sit at the table and went to the kitchen to get the food. The fact that I was actually able to get dinner made in time surprised me. I couldn't stop thinking about what was in store for later in that night. Usually when Marie has had a few orgasms, especially as intense as the ones this morning, she is good for 3 or 4 days. I had no idea what was happening here but I wasn't about to question it.

Later that evening I sealed the deal by preparing her a bath. An hour long soak followed up by a full body moisturizing and Marie was as relaxed as possible. Of course there is always the danger that she would fall asleep but it was a chance I was willing to take.

I quickly showered and got into bed ahead of Marie. When she came into our room I was laying in the middle of our bed propped up against a few pillows. I was naked and covered with a light cotton sheet.

"Looks like you are all ready for me." She could have been commenting on how I had arranged the bed for her to watch the video or the fact that I was already hard. My erection was very obvious against the sheet.

I just smiled and pulled back the sheet to indicate that I wanted her to lay with her back against me. She sat down on the bed in front of me and, leaning forward, quickly took me into her mouth. Just as quickly she released me with a loud slurp.

"Yummy," she said with a big smile, "I'm just getting a taste for what's to come later."

She always loved word play.

"How in the hell am I supposed to sit comfortably against you with that thing poking me in the back?" As if to emphasis her point she bent my cock back and released it, delighting in the dull thud it made striking my stomach.

"Sorry," I said, "but it's your fault."

She turned and leaned against me; settling in she pulled the light cotton sheet up to cover herself.

I played some relaxation music and turned out the light so that the room was completely dark; waiting for a few moments until I felt her begin to relax. Using just my fingertips I lightly massaged her head, moving in small circles making sure that I covered every inch of her scalp. For several minutes I alternated between applying pressure and raking my fingers through her hair, allowing it to fall back against her shoulders.

Marie moaned softly.

"What happens if I fall asleep?" she purred.

"Then you fall asleep and we do this again tomorrow night," I answered quietly.

"For now," I continued, "please be quiet and enjoy the ride."

I gradually started applying more pressure using my thumbs on the back of her neck. Marie moved against me, pressing her lower back into my hard cock, as if to signal her appreciation for my efforts.

Moving my hands in larger circles I worked my way down to her shoulders kneading her muscles between my thumb and fingers.

Again she moaned softly.

I could feel the weight of her pressing against me even more as she allowed her body to relax even further.

Moving my hands slowly from her shoulders I traced a path along her arms and then moved over to gently cup her breasts. I found myself getting even harder feeling the full weight of them in my hands. Rolling her stiffened nipples between my fingers I could tell that she was becoming more excited.

It was time to start the movie.

I reached under my pillow and pulled out my laptop, arranging it on the makeshift shelf I made beside her. I was looking forward to her reaction when she realized what the movie was about.

I started the video and resumed gently running my fingers through Marie's hair.

I could tell right from the start that this particular movie wasn't going to win any awards, especially for the writing, but that really didn't matter.

The opening scene showed two couples sitting together in a hot tub laughing and talking. The two women decided to go shopping leaving the two men alone.

They must have been old friends because they started talking about when they were in college together taking photography. Will was bringing up old memories of the two of them sharing a darkroom.

"Did you and Beth ever get it on in our darkroom?" He asked changing the direction of the conversation.

"No," Mick replied, "not a chance ... it might have messed her hair up. Besides she hated the smell of the chemicals."

"How about you," he countered, "did you ever fuck that chick you were dating in there? What was her name again?"

"You mean my wife?" he laughed, "yeah, we got it on a lot in there. She loved fucking on the floor with her head near the door vent while other people were walking by. She could see them. She really got off on that." He lay back against the side of the tub and closed his eyes; obviously enjoying the memory.

"I guess I know now why my lab coat always felt crusty" Mick joked.

"Did you ever... you know... when you were in there alone?" Mick asked after a few minutes.

Will opened his eyes and looked at him. "What do you mean?"

"You know? He replied gesturing with his hand, "do it on your own?"

Will sat up quickly.

"Are you asking if I ever jerked off in our darkroom? How can you ask that?" he said looking a little insulted.

"Sorry man," Mick apologized quickly, "I didn't mean to ..."

"It's ok," Will cut him off, "just fucking with you. Of course I did ... almost every day!"

"Seriously? Every day?" he asked looking relieved.

"Oh yeah and sometimes twice!" he said with a smile.

Mick looked thoughtful for a moment. "I guess that means we must have cum right after each other."

Will smiled at him again. "It would have saved a lot of time if we did it together. We might have gotten more work done!"

Mick paused before answering. "I don't think that would have been a good idea. I think we would have been doing that all day."

They were quiet for a few minutes.

Mick finally broke the silence. "I hope you don't mind me asking this but is there any chance that you are hard right now?" His voice trembled as he spoke.

"I am," Will answered quietly, "how about you?"

"Me too." Mick said looking him straight in the eye.

He started to say something and then stopped himself.

"Go ahead," Will urged him on," what were you going to say?"

Mick took a deep breath.

"It has been a while since I've had an orgasm so I was wondering if you minded if I took care of things right here?"

Will broke out into a big smile. "As long as you don't mind if I joined you?"

They both laughed nervously and stood up to face each other. The level of their excitement made evident by the bulges in the fronts of their bathing suits.

Slowly they both lowered their waist bands until their cocks sprang free from the confines of their suits, fully exposed to one another for the first time.

"You have a very nice cock my friend," Will said without taking his eyes off of his friend's dick.

"If mine is nice then yours is really nice," Mick admitted.

They both sat down of the edge of the hot tub at the same time and slowly started stroking themselves.

"No one else is going to know about this ... right?" Will finally spoke.

"Not a chance," Mick replied, "no one needs to know."

"Have you ever thought about doing this before ... maybe fantasized about it sometime?" Will asked.

"I definitely have. Lots of times," Mick admitted, "and looking at how hard you are I can guess that you have too."

Will smiled. "Maybe once or twice or more ... you know... in the past ... month."

They both laughed again and continued stroking themselves slowly. Their balls, hanging loosely because of the hot water, rose and fell with each stroke.

"You promise that no one else will know?" Will asked again.

lggbj6
lggbj6
65 Followers
12